[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 79 KB, 500x358, corn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8580914 No.8580914 [Reply] [Original]

Males are fucking disgusting.

They're hairy, smelly neanderthals that are only good for baboon-like macho posturing, warmongering, and stuffing their little flesh worms into as many orifices as possible.

Almost all the major atrocities in history have been committed by men. For every great thing that males have given us, they give us five horrible things in return.

I regret every day that I was born in this disgusting masculine body. One day, when humanity wakes up, artificial sperm will be created and men will phased out of existence. Then we can all live in a pleasant, civil world having tea parties and combing eachother's hair until the end of time.

>> No.8580917

>A world without cocks
No thanks.

>> No.8580919

please respond

>> No.8580934

>>8580919
I can spam memes guys xD

Epic winrar weabros rofl

>> No.8580932

Females are fucking disgusting.

They're fleshy, scentful cro-magnons that are only good for gorilla-like child rearing, cooking, and having their loose orifices get stuffed by as many flesh worms as possible.

Almost all the other major atrocities in history have been committed by women. For every great thing that females have given us, they give us five horrible things in return.

I regret every day that I was born in this disgusting feminine body. One day, when humanity wakes up, artificial eggs will be created and women will phased out of existence. Then we can all live in a rowdy, chaotic world having rough parties and flexing muscles until the end of time.

>> No.8580938

>baboon-like macho posturing, warmongering, and stuffing their little flesh worms into as many orifices as possible.
this is my fetish...

>> No.8580940

>>8580934
putting an xD at the end of things is the highest form of satire xD

im so subversive and funny, better watch out! if you say sumthin dumb i might lay an xD on ya!

>> No.8580941

>>8580940
Disregard that, I suck cocks dude.

>> No.8580942
File: 164 KB, 800x600, PenisWorms.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8580938
>and stuffing their little flesh worms into as many orifices as possible.

>> No.8580947

Sup fuwanovel devs.

>> No.8580977
File: 7 KB, 300x99, 300px-Gnaa-logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8580932 One day, when humanity wakes up, artificial eggs will be created and women will phased out of existence. Then we can all live in a rowdy, chaotic world having rough parties and flexing muscles until the end of time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUbNoEoTet0&t=3m14s

Keep the dream alive Anonymous.

>> No.8580986

>>8580977
You know, artificial sperm will be just as possible.

>> No.8580987
File: 98 KB, 800x600, yaranaika.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Let's imagine a society without women and children. Only gentlemen and scholars deepening their friendships and knowledge while having tea parties, dressed as either male or female.

>> No.8581085

gender is a complex technology influenced by government, economy as well as the household and everyday life.

gender exists within every society and partitions different roles among different people from what may have been a specialization to better survive or perform societal functions or maybe it is something inexorably linked with civilization.

supposedly there is a biological male and female but I know nothing but "I" and the "other"

>> No.8581131

Kindly post /jp/ related images when you create threads

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action