[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 316 KB, 360x360, 1297033707563.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8573873 No.8573873 [Reply] [Original]

moot please help us.

We're suffering from a great problem at /jp/.
Our current janitor is abusing his powers like crazy, everyone is pissed off at him.
He thinks /jp/ was made exclusive for high grade Visual Novels. He is trying to shape up the board by only allowing what is suitable for his tastes. He keeps deleting "newcomer" Visual Novels even though you clearly stated in the rules that Visual Novels belong on /jp/. (And it's not Katawa Shoujo I am talking about. All kinds of newcomers Visual Novels are getting deleted)

Any Japan related thread that has nothing to do with Untranslated VNs is instantly deleted.
Excuse me for wording it like this but the guy is a complete nazi, he is just too strict. Even more than our last Janitor.

Would it be possible to get us a new janitor or at least tell him to calm down a little?

Thanks for the help already moot, you are doing a great favor to us.

>> No.8573876

KILL YOURSELF JANITOR

>> No.8573878
File: 124 KB, 670x504, Getout5.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Your argument can be rendered false just by looking at the front page OP. This is also like the 30th time you've re-made your thread. Fucking get the message, you're shitposting. No one wants meta bullshit discussion.

Only the shitposters complain about any staff actually doing their fucking job. Which they totally are today. They're here however precisely BECAUSE people like you are such shitposting imbeciles; you bring this down upon yourselves. If you were just a regular poster this whole time we would never need such strict management, so to shitpost just to try to protest will bring in exactly the opposite result of what you want.

Your logic is flawed, your argument worthless. Truly, you're a fucking moron. Get the fuck out. Never come back

>> No.8573880
File: 244 KB, 700x808, Currybutt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

As much i agree on deletion of spam and shitposting, deletion of anything you dont like just beacuse is not okay.

It's like 2010 and word filters for Saten all over again.

>> No.8573884

We should all shitpost as hard as possible. I hope we drive this janitor to become an alcoholic and then kill himself.

>> No.8573885

>>8573873
I e-mailed moot for him to ban your ISP for Spamming the thread over and over.

>> No.8573886

Hey janitor you should delete the spam threads buried in page 10 or so two, just in case they get bumped later. I'll send the reports. Thanks.

>> No.8573891

WAITTO PIGGU JANITTA GO HOME

>> No.8573900

The janitor is a disgusting white pig who supports both the Hiroshima and Nagisaki war crimes and believes that the Japanese internment camps in the Pacific Northwest should be reinstated. He hates anime and manga, and he hates /jp/. He should kill himself.

>> No.8573901

I sent him a "counter" email because
a) You're clearly a shitposter upset his threads were deleted.
b) The janitor is doing a pretty good job.

Keep it up, meido!

>> No.8573897

>>8573884

This is what you fucks did to the last one, and it's this EXACT attitude that is the reason why we need a /vn/ board in the first place.

But no, moot is stupid. Like that's new.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action