[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 86 KB, 800x600, 1317667427426.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8560057 No.8560057 [Reply] [Original]

Yeah, I know what you're plotting. You left that sheet hanging from my front door. I know it's a message. You wanted me to get the sheet and wonder why. You know just as I do that the sheet can't be mine. You've seen that every piece of washing I've ever hung up is black, this sheet is white. You knew I would google the sheet, wondering if it was some kind of symbol, and that I would find your message telling me that you can hear the little anime girls squeaking through my headphones. And as a result, you made me post this?

So? Actually, I could be any old /jp/er making up this story about the sheet. I could be a poster who never received the sheet at all. You think only one can play at this psychological warfare crap you have going? Who do you think you're dealing with? I never mentioned how the sheet was even hung, how do you know it was me? And I'm not going to mention. Maybe I'm not mentioning it because I'm making up the story in response to your message and don't actually know how it was hung? It's more likely than it being the real person, who actually thought to google the sheet hanging, who actually was compelled to post about it here. You'll never know if it was me or not. You'll never know what that guy is really capable of. I won't even change the volume on my anime girls. That way you'll have know way of knowing whether I got the message or not. Who knows? I'm probably not actually the guy and I'm writing this as an excuse as to why the volume didn't change, but what if I'm telling the truth? Why don't you think of that next time you hang the sheet?

>> No.8560069

Is that you, Tokiko? You are fucking dead.

>> No.8560076

It's bad for your ears to turn the volume up that loud.

>> No.8564221 [DELETED] 
File: 104 KB, 251x308, None [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How can people hear your anime if you have headphones on.

>> No.8564277

Is this really what you people post about here on /jp/? It's like if /a/ dropped the pretense of caring about real life.

>> No.8564310

I don't hang sheets.

>> No.8564326

Ha. Nice meeting you, dude.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action