[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

[SPOILER] No.8476014[SPOILER]  [Reply] [Original]

>> No.8476016

stop bullying sudo
its not his fault that he doesnt have any luck with anime girls

>> No.8476017
File: 40 KB, 266x288, Cirno - Sad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

No... Please, don't...

>> No.8476019

You just wasted 10 Seconds of my life. How do you intend to make up for this?

>> No.8476036

...the things is... I don't have any confidence, OP.

I used to be pretty cocky when I was younger and was treated as the class clown. Then when I graduated, I started gaining a more philosophical outlook on life. It was pretty shocking for the people around me; friends, family, but most of all, myself.

That's right. I was surprised with myself for becoming a person that values life and thinks twice before acting upon something.

I stopped hanging out with the gangs which would often congregate outside the stores in the local town centre, and became less violent and more peaceful. However, as a result of this I lost friends, some of which were quite important to me.

I blame myself for all this since I was the one who changed, after all.
But here's the thing, there's this one girl in the gang which has newly formed (I heard about this from a friend of mine who keeps close tabs on these sorts of groups) who is looking to do almost the same thing I did. She feels bad about what she's doing and needs to find a way out.

What should I do? I can't deal with these kinds of people any more, especially after leaving one myself. I don't know how I'd act. But I really want to help her.

So back to the first statement... I don't have the confidence to do this. Is there anything I can do or say which will boost my morale, can you guys pump me up for this. I'm about to save the girl of my dreams.

>> No.8477103
File: 18 KB, 400x285, 1327629611597.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action