[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 107 KB, 600x450, jpeg.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8472162 No.8472162 [Reply] [Original]

I don't think Japan likes multiculturalism.

>> No.8472167

>implying anyone likes multiculturalism

>> No.8472169

Great. You can talk about it on >>>/int/

>> No.8472177

Yeah same races living inside one border. Jesus christ. Like people would some day learn to get along.

>> No.8472194

I'm not racist, I have nothing against different races living together, but I do think that you should learn as much of the language and culture of a country you immigrate to as possible.
People who live for over a decade somewhere and still can't speak the language properly make me sick.

>> No.8472196

>>8472177

Yep. Every time someone tries to pull that stunt they get killed.

>> No.8472210

>>8472194
That's what I say, but I get called a traitor to LA RAZA for saying it. A country does not have the duty to give you money for entering their territory illegally either.

Bah.

>> No.8472221

>>8472196
In the end it might not make much of a difference as they'd proceed to kill each other from their own borders and blame it on globalization. Haha...

>> No.8472232

The problem is the difference in education and economic power between the different races in the same country.

If they are of around the same social strata people don't give a shit unless they are right out racist.
However if 99% of a certain immigrant race are illegal, poor, fucking dirty and shitting up the country then there's bound to be some problems.

>> No.8472259
File: 40 KB, 840x525, 1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rika is multiculturalism.

>> No.8472266

the writer who made sharin and gstring is a hardcore jap supremacist.

>> No.8472270

>>8472259
Rika smells funny

>> No.8472693

>>8472266
Did you even read g string?
The only person who is racist is the antagonist you moron.

>> No.8472898
File: 722 KB, 700x525, japanese_brazilians.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Many Japanese left Japan,after Japan's defeat in WW2.This was the most critical point in the rebuilding of Japan.The deserters were seen as traitors,cowerds,and even their acts were considered treason by the people.Many of the Japanese deserters moved to Taiwan,Brazil,Perru,and various South American countries.The descendants of the deserters have been trying to move back to the homeland of Japan,In very recent years,on the account that they know the true pride of Japan and long for it.The dedescendants are not well received by the Native Japanese though;istead they find themselves ridiculed for their ancestors' shamefur displays.Not even pure blooded Japanese decendants,who wish for nothing more than to be in their ture homland,are not welcome.So harsh.I who have strived to understand Japan am most complexed by the story of them not wanting their own people back.Isolationism didn't work out for them last time,so why keep doing it to their own people?Yea,yea preserve culture,but too much and it'll destroy Em

>> No.8472925

>>8472898
uhh...they all look pretty happy in that picture brudda.

Don't believe in everything you hear on /jp/. Japan isn't as xenophobic as you think

>> No.8472965

>>8472925
I am not disability-san, but I am a brazilian and one of my childhood friends had a japanese grandfather. However, he ended up having some african genes mixed here and there during his stay if you catch my drift. Long story short, when he went to Japan he was treated as a gaijin even though he had Japanese culture and was a fluent speaker of their language.

>> No.8472974
File: 734 KB, 1062x1176, pooping cat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8472925
They look happy because the Japanese Emporer came to vist Brazil's large Japanese population and a sign of good standing with Government of Brazil.

You think I learn these things from /jp/?
Don't be silly.
I have very large amount of Japanese friends where I live and go to school with, and Facebook/youtube.
All their stories come out the same when I ask.

>> No.8473026

>>8472965
Yes indeed. It would have been twice as hard for him with black blood.

It's good to hear from you again my Brazilian friend.
I hope you are okay I heard about some intense "riots" or "wars" that the people of the pavelas started in the north of Brazil.....
I'm coming to visit Brazil soon as an exchange student :3
miss my Brazilian Babe too

>> No.8473062

>>8472965
I'm peruvian and one of our ex-president was japanese lol. But I have several friends just like you said that go to Japan and then go back to Peru and complain about the same shit.

>> No.8473103
File: 59 KB, 750x600, Bandit-Keith-Motivational-Poster-yu-gi-oh-abridged-7686970-750-600.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>bitching about racism

>> No.8473113
File: 256 KB, 945x510, army.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>I hope you are okay I heard about some intense "riots" or "wars" that the people of the pavelas started in the north of Brazil.....

>> No.8473122
File: 10 KB, 480x360, Emperor_of_Japan_Akihito_Fukushima_nuclear_crisis_causes_deep_.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>peruvian
>Japanese
>that was president

wow I wonder what the Japanese homeland would think if he visited.
Do you guys think the Japanese Emporer would meet or greet him?
Do all the pure whites and Japanese hold all the power where you're at, similar to Brazil?

>> No.8473162

I hate multikultists with a passion. About the only time I can stomach athens' presence is when he lays a beating down on those types.

>> No.8473172
File: 124 KB, 800x600, Oh My....jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>8473113
Oh..........
Well I kind of know this Brazilian girl and for about two weeks she kept crying here and there, because she couldn't contact her family and she watched Brazilian videos of the riots in the north, but the teacher gave a phone to her and the girl's mo picked up and said that herself and her family, along with the other well to do wealthy whites, were deep down stairs in the police "buildings/kind of fort she said" avoiding the raids..........
good pic

>> No.8473259

Perú is so mixed that if people see an Asian looking person on the streets they would think it's just another peruvian. I can only recognize a tourist if they are using a backpack or wear several cameras.

Also what's happening in Brazil? I'm going to travel to Sao Paulo on march and I don't want no trabble because it's the first time I'm going to leave my country

>> No.8473281

>>8473259
São Paulo is not having any problem right now. The problem is on the north part.

>> No.8473282

>>8473162
France for the French, Algeria for Algerians, and America for everybody.

I can understand none wanting no immigration to Denmark and England but I don't understand the hate for people not wanting immigrants to America.

>> No.8473294

>>8473282
>but I don't understand the hate for people not wanting immigrants to America.
It's because America was built entirely on legitimate immigration and slave immigration. The Americans do not have a long history or culture, and it was probably one of their strongest advantages.

>> No.8473296

>>8473282
"immigrants" was to be limited to White Anglo Saxons. -Maybe- people of other races if they proved themselves. Then the Jews stopped Lincoln from sending the slaves back to Africa, okayed a mick infestation, and Israel Zangwill sealed the deal with his "melting pot" play which is pretty bad, by the way.

>> No.8475321

>>8472898
It did work out kinda. But they stayed in stasis while the world outside evolved. It maintained itself, but utimately couldn't stay the way they were.

>> No.8475337

>>8473296
Did they even have jews in america then?

>> No.8475359
File: 78 KB, 1000x750, 1325366347035.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>/jp/

>> No.8475420

>>8473259
Nothing's wrong with Sao Paulo recently but you might wanna avoid central areas like Sé. Lately the government started trying to get rid of crackheads and thus it became a risky region for civilians, since the homeless and addicts won't stop rebelling and resisting.
Other than that, there's nothing to worry other than the overpriced EVERYTHING, but that was always a common feature in Brazil.

>> No.8477213

http://www.economist.com/blogs/banyan/2012/01/japans-immigration-control

>For years human-rights monitors have cited Japan’s responsible agencies for awful abuses; in their reports the system looks like something dark, chaotic and utterly incongruous with the country’s image of friendly lawfulness.

>Still the case of Christopher Johnson [...] Over the next 24 hours he was imprisoned and harassed. Most of his requests to call a lawyer, the embassy or friends were denied, he says.

>Officials falsified statements that he gave them and then insisted that he sign the erroneous testimony, he says. Guards tried to extort money from him and at one point even threatened to shoot him, he says—unless he purchased a wildly expensive ticket for his own deportation, including an overt kick-back for his tormentors. Once he was separated from his belongings, money was stolen from his wallet and other items removed from his baggage (as he has reported to the Tokyo police).

>> No.8477222

>>8477213

Holy fuck the comments. Either the Japanese uyoku have completely infiltrated The Economist reader base, or the Economist made a terrible mistake in publishing a report from an unreliable journalist.

>> No.8477245

They don't want to end up like the west, that's why they don't like multiculturalism.

>> No.8477246

No one likes multiculturalism. It's just a tool of the elites for profit maximization.

>> No.8477254

>>8477246
>No one likes multiculturalism.

what the heck

>> No.8477264

Lets get this shit straight.

Americans.
On an American website.
Partaking in a community dedicated to another culture.

>We don't like multiculturalism

I guess this is why /tg/ and /co/ are much more popular than /jap/, we don't like multiculturalism! America strong!

>> No.8477266

>>8477254
Do you really want Irish and Germans fucking up your country like what happened in America?

>> No.8477273

>>8477264
You're obviously from another board if you think anyone here actually cares about japs or jap culture.

>> No.8477283

I don't blame them, while race isn't necessarily an indicator of character there's still the issue of communities, and races tend to stay together and have their own cultures and problems when they're in foreign lands.

>> No.8477284

>>8477273

Otaku culture is invariably Japanese culture. Saying that "WE LIKE JAPANESE MEDIA, NOT CULTURE," is a weak argument and a cop-out of the weeaboo in denial.

>> No.8477286

>>8477273
Hey now, I think we could learn a thing or two from the Japanese when it comes to their ethnocentrism.

>> No.8477304

>>8475337
One or two, sadly. I wouldn't be surprised if it were they that got the ball rolling.
>>8477283
>while race isn't necessarily an indicator of character

Averages still count. Niggers are the scum of the earth.

>> No.8477321

>>8477304
I'm just saying that it's not necessarily the cause of the problem, even if sometimes it's a good assumption to make. I have met reasonable black people before.

>> No.8477344

>>8472693
You're assuming that because he's the villain the writer dislikes him. I saw little indication that he totally disagreed with his actions, motives and opinions. Besides to have written his character like that he must have considered those thoughts a little himself. I think it's believable.

>> No.8477373

>>8477222
The latter, I saw people calling bullshit on this pretty much everywhere I saw it posted, by people who appear to know their shit(even those often critical of Japan).
Not to mention the dude apparently made some completely untrue and exaggerated panic-mongering claims back after the big earthquake hit.

Choice quote:

>As someone who researches Japanese policing and surveillance, and the targeting of vulnerable foreigners that does go on, a lot of this simply does not ring true, especially with regard to the bribery allegations. I suspect embellishment, self-justification and exaggeration. Plus a large dose of generic orientalism (you know they are all corrupt don't you?).

>When I talk about the targeting of vulnerable foreigners, I refer to the South-east Asian women who work in the night economy, the Africans who take crappy security jobs, the Brazilians who work in factories and so on - the ones who are harassed and surveiled and deported after they've serv(ic)ed the Japanese economy. I specifically do not mean privileged western men who get a bit mouthy and self-righteous at the airport when their visa irregularities come to light and misunderstand what is happening to them

Not the most fact-backed summary, but a one that sums up my feelings about the matter(and most other similar whining) perfectly.

>> No.8477385

>>8477284
Japanese modern culture doesn't exist.

>> No.8477388

>>8477321
Not necessarily, of course, as there are always exceptions to the rule. The thing is, multiculturalist tools try and invert things so the exception IS the rule, and the hordes of unruly savages are just victims.

>> No.8477423

>>8477388
To be fair sometimes they are victims. Regardless of the inherent stupidity that led them to where they are now, some of them could have turned out differently in different circumstances. I do agree somewhat though, generalizing a moral principle and closing your eyes to what's in front of you is a very easy trap to fall into.

As a side note, your opinion of black people is probably based on what you yourself see, it's certainly not true that reasonable black people are the exception everywhere.

>> No.8477438

Multiculturalism is the biggest scam to ever be shat out by isreal. People with similar ideologies, and biological traits came together over thousands of years to make what we have today, and they want to destroy that just becuase some races are more efficient than others?

People have a right to congregate with whomever they chose, and to exclude any they want. And what really gets me, is that the people pushing this MC crap believe only they have that right. But is it not the very racism they preach against to target one group over another? If everyone is equal than the other races can claw themselves out of the gutter like we had to. Period. If they can't, then we shouldn't be allowing them to turn our cities into shanty town third world pockets just becuase they can't adapt to anything else.

Most importantly, other cultures are great. Our differences are what make us strong. If something is banned in one place, it's good that it's free in another. If everything was the same shade of grey I think everyone would kill themselves en mass, just to escape the shit reality of it. The only way to protect cultures and races, and I mean everyone's is to separate them, and discourage mixing. Then if someone was unhappy in one place they could find somewhere better catered to them. Rather than a world where the same ideas and laws blanket everything.

>> No.8477686

>>8477438

Who is the say that the people pushing the MC agenda IS in fact part of the natural course of civilization?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action