[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 248 KB, 858x1200, madoka a dick..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8458679 No.8458679 [Reply] [Original]

madoka a dick

>> No.8458683

thumbnail a shit

>> No.8458712

Tokiko is really one of the shittiest posters of all time. He's even worse than posters who openly violate the rules, since their posts are deleted and repeat offenders eventually banned, but just being a fucking awful poster is unfortunately not against the (enforced) rules and so we can't be rid of his shit.

When he first got here he didn't know shit about shit, but that didn't stop him from telling everybody how things worked around here, and of course he'd be completely fucking wrong and when corrected he'd just spout off some shit about textboards. Eventually people stopped correcting him because it wouldn't actually cause him to shut the fuck up; he'd just continue to spout off insufferable shit except you couldn't call him out on being wrong anymore. It continues even today, he learns some shit that everybody fucking knows and then he makes a thread with his vapid opinion about it to demonstrate that he's a real member of the /jp/ crew.

Somehow because nobody bothers to flame him for being a retard anymore, he somehow became under the impression that more people on /jp/ like him than detest him which would be funny if he weren't shitting up the board to such a degree. It's pretty much the case that everything he touches turns to shit. What probably takes the cake is his anonymous shitposting. Every time I see a retarded thread which I would normally dismiss out of hand and ignore, I'm overwhelmed with a feeling of dread since I don't know whether the thread is shit because OP was genuinely retarded or whether it's just Tokiko shitposting for fun.

>> No.8458738

>>8458712
Round Table of /jp/ decided that he is a shitposter a long ago.

>> No.8458754
File: 594 KB, 1000x562, 888417.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8458712

I had no idea there was such a hierarchy here.

I'm not even sure what he does or who this guy is, but holy shit man, are you really trying to argue that he isn't enough of a pathetic otaku to post here or something?

4chan dramu

>> No.8458767

>>8458712
You know, being an insufferable faggot is actually a bannable offense. Countless pooshlmerites have been banned in the past.

Avatarfagging and roleplaying are also bannable offenses, it's just that we have lazy moderation.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action