[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 292 KB, 849x637, Kooh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8454770 No.8454770 [Reply] [Original]

What happened?

>> No.8455308
File: 266 KB, 629x834, kooh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

IGN McCore

Dunno what you're asking about but I got banned last week for exploiting a bug that I didn't even know existed.

I sent a 1:1 support ticket to get my account back but I dunno what'll happen. 3 years of playing Pangya 8-20 hours a week and I get banned for something that's not even my fault?

Goddamn it.

>> No.8455346

>>8455308
That sucks.
Remember that bug (I think it was back on ogplanet) where you got like a few million pang when you changed your name? I did it a few times and made more pang than I could ever spend. They didn't ban me.

>> No.8455434

I want to grab Kooh's twintails as I rail her from behind and then grab her hips and press them against mine as I cum inside of her.

>> No.8455489

>>8455346
I made the brilliant move of admitting it.

"Hey GM, why was X removed from the game?"

GM: "That was a bug" Banned.

Why in god's unholy name would I admit to exploiting a bug if I knew it was a bug?

That's what my support ticket said. We'll see ...

>> No.8455518
File: 154 KB, 801x1112, c6f238b9234f86d829e3c90182f81d3a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

did this game ever end up not sucking? last I tried the game it was a game infested with brs, if you didn't like to do math you got nowhere, and had more cash shop than it had maps to play on. only a separate note, any private servers exist for it?

>> No.8455540
File: 198 KB, 461x640, Cirno - Wavy Mouth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8455518
How DARE you make fun of my people...!!

The BRs/etc... Are on a separate server now.

>> No.8455550

>>8455518
The thing I loved about it was the cash shop isn't unbalanced. Event items can, and often do match them, some characters have outfits that are equal to ones you need to pay cash for, especially in the case of Nell who you can trade pieces of time for his best outfits and you get those (although rarely) for free.

Plus many truly broken items like Elf ears are tradeable and can be bought and sold for pang.

The math bullshit? Yeah, I hate it too, I simply play for fun so I look for games where people don't calculate. Limiting turns to 60 seconds each helps.

>> No.8455554

>>8455540
to be fair the BRs were the least offensive of the game's problems.

I sorta wonder if I should reboot my pangya thai SQL server for /jp/ use. it doesn't have everything though, I think the last update it had was Nell's addition.

>> No.8455571
File: 224 KB, 600x839, 1346214524.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Post more Kooh, I fucking demand it.

>> No.8455632

I like how people cuss out at BR's because it's entirely justified, yet I think it's wrong to round them all up on a single group. I'm a Brazilian myself, and I actively played the game back when a server split wasn't active. I had a LOT of American friends, and I enjoyed going to games with them, chatting and hearing their stories. In turn, they would hear mine, and they didn't seemed to be bothered by the fact I was a Brazilian, since I wrote in good English and wasn't basically mentally damaged.

On the other hand, I've been to room with Brazilians that refused to speak English on the server that had that as a requirement. When I inquired as to why, they simply stated that they didn't care, and would rather take the odds of being punished to learning simple English sentences to communicate with Americans.

I'd say the average is 10% to 90% of the mentioned cases. We could trim that down to 3% if we take out the players that didn't bother the Americans in the American server, but would rather create private rooms where they could freely speak Brazilian.

My point; There's the good Brazilians and the shit Brazilians. And even though you could take us as an infestation, some of us actually want to play the game and enjoy the company of the players. Though that's nigh-on impossible now, with the server split by IP and all. Sad, I lost contact with all my friends too.

>> No.8455688

>>8455632
I don't think I ever met this one fabled hybrid brazilian that is all fine and dandy. Calling bullshit.

>> No.8455704

>>8455632
The second server, Dolfini, is now open to both groups to play together. You can spend time with any friends you made there.

>> No.8455714

>>8455688
I have, back when I played RO I knew this brazilian guy. He was the coolest guy ever. He always had amazing stories to tell. Of course, he wasn't your typical BR, or typical anybody for that matter.

>> No.8455739

>>8454770
Why does clicking on this picture redirect me to the front page?

>> No.8455807

>>8455704
I sincerely doubt anybody would willingly step into a server filled with Brazilians for any reason whatsoever, but alas, I don't have the game running, which is in the process of being downloaded.

I guess I'll give it another try to see if my old contacts are still alive.

>> No.8455833

>>8455739
It's a bug, no idea why that happens. I can click this picture just fine but it has happened to me before for some picture on /a/. Maybe clearing your cache will fix it.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action