[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 269 KB, 1056x1107, 1326502265295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8446583 No.8446583 [Reply] [Original]

So, it's been a couple years and I wanted to replay Galaxy Angel. The original. So I google Galaxy Angel English Patch and get this
http://blog.seiha.org/2009/12/project-galaxy-angel/
Only the movies english patch has been taken down.

So I try this
http://erogedownload.com/downloads/galaxy-angel/

Only, the Movies Patch in this one is stuck in a loop when I try to download it. It keeps telling me to clear my cookies and try again. Nothing.

Can someone else try downloading it? Is this on my end or on theirs?

>> No.8446589

Try using Jdownloader

>> No.8446597
File: 8 KB, 200x134, spoonfeedsupportwhatamidoing.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8446625

>>8446597
I'm simply asking if someone else can download a file to say whether or not it's on my end or theirs.

It's called troubleshooting. How is that spoonfeeding?

>> No.8446664

>>8446625
There's a tech support guy in my picture too.
Shit took me forever to make and I deleted it right after, so you'd better respect the effort I put into telling you to fuck off.

>> No.8446675

i remember when broccoli usa announced that they were going to translate galaxy angel

then broccoli usa closed a year or two later

damn.

>> No.8446679

>>8446664
Dude, take 2 seconds and try to download it, tell me if it works or not.

That's all I'm asking. If it's a problem on my end I'll come up with a solution, if it's a problem on their end I'll come up with a different solution.

>> No.8446677

>>8446583
I apologise for the late reply and terrible replies from the above fucktards.

I get this error when i try to download from the second link
"You may have reached this page due to a known problem with some UK ISPs. You may contact your ISP for support.

An alternative is to buy a FileSonic Premium account. Click here to join now.
(ref: host<removed personal info>)

If the problem persists, clear your cookies and try again."

That site is probably about to be taken down or something, wouldn't surprise me.
I'm sure there's a movie english patch out here that's available for download. and i'm even more sure that you'll find it.
Goodluck.

>> No.8446686

>>8446597
Hey everyone, get a load of this try-hard!

>> No.8446694

>>8446677
K, I'll just search for a replacement file then. Strange because Filesonic let me download a different file.

There's a torrent file I can get too, guess it'll have to do.

>> No.8446735

US east coast here, tried downloading it. After a minute and a half of nothing, they tried to make me download not_allowed.php.

So yeah, I'm going with "The problem is on their end."

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action