[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 77 KB, 553x546, 1324880035952.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8410917 No.8410917 [Reply] [Original]

>having heated argument with boyfriend a couple days ago
>hits me for the first time ever, knocking me down with a strong slap
>proceeds to hold me down, pull aside my skirt/panties, and violently rape me
>somehow experience strongest orgasm of my life during this
>creampies (also for first time ever) and leaves without saying anything
>next day calls me up like nothing happened
>kind of afraid of him but hang out anyway
>end up having normal protected sex with mild orgasm
>after tell him he can be rougher with me if he wants
>says he's too ashamed of his actions and can't
>get my period today (thank god)

how do I convince my bf that it's okay to rough me up and just take me like he did when he was mad? the normal sex just seems like nothing now, but he's too afraid of acting like that again (he said something about not wanting it to change him). it was just so amazing and i'm worried that during our monthly break that magic is going to be lost forever.

>> No.8410922
File: 15 KB, 180x280, 23217_100000844414892_3963_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Who are you quoting?

>> No.8410926

This isn't even otaku culture.
Maybe ask /adv/?

>> No.8410936

Let there be 100+ replies to this thread, all of them glorious kopipe spam!

Imagine you are having terrible nightmare.

It's terrible, but it's terrible only to you and no other. It's a horror custom made for you by your own mind.

The content is not important, but the fear is.

When you wake, you wake in a room on a bed. It is your bed, but it is not your bed.

It is your room, but it is not your room.

With effort, you realize you have not awoken at all, but are still asleep and have dreamed of an awakening.

The question remains if you are to wake and be greeted with reality, should you get out of bed or go back to sleep.

You decide to do both, and you fall backward through the bed as the sheets envelop your body.

It's dark, but it's not dark.

You're awake, but you're not awake.

You are dead and being cremated.

As flames disintegrate your flesh, a scream echos through your mind but not does not escape your lips which, even if you could speak, have been glued shut.

You black out once more, and awaken at dawn. As the mingled ashes of bone and oak are scattered on a beach by the one you've left behind, you finally understand:

You are not the ashes of the man, you are the ashes of coffin.

You were not a man dreaming of life, but a tree dreaming you were a man.

This awakening, this epiphany... this is tanasinn.

>> No.8410943

>>8410936
Reported for board invasion

>> No.8410946

>>8410943
Picture, if you will, an infinite number of monkeys. Each monkey is seated at a typewriter. Row upon row upon endless row of typewriters, stretching out into an unfathomable white infinity. These monkeys will, at random, strike keys on their typewriter with their clumsy simian hands and feet for the rest of eternity or until they produce the complete works of William Shakespeare, which ever comes first.
Now imagine a monkey drinking it's own urine.

That is what tanasinn is like.

>> No.8410948

>>8410936
You should at least wait until it gets serious replies before you start your EPIC RAID kopipe spam.
Even Suigin or whatever he was called realized that.

>> No.8410945
File: 433 KB, 1280x720, Mirai_Nikki_-_13_[B6832D15].mkv_snapshot_00.12_[2012.01.10_08.31.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Threaten to kill his parents if he doesn't rape you.

>> No.8410956
File: 35 KB, 201x416, 1302867648613.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Start with a cage containing five monkeys. Inside the cage, hang a banana on a string and place a set of stairs under it. Before long, one of the monkeys will go to the stairs and start to climb towards the banana. As soon as he touches the stairs, all of the monkeys are sprayed with cold water.

After a while, another monkey makes an attempt with the same result, then, all of the monkeys are sprayed with cold water. Pretty soon, none of the monkeys will try to climb the stairs. Now, put away the cold water. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new one. The new monkey sees the banana and wants to climb the stairs. To his surprise and horror, all of the other monkeys attack him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs, he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original five monkeys and replace it with a new one. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment with enthusiasm! Likewise, replace a third original monkey with a new one, then a fourth, and then a fifth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked. Most of the monkeys that are beating him have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs, or why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey.

After replacing all the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys have ever been sprayed with cold water. Nevertheless, no monkey ever again approaches the stairs to try for the banana. Why not?

Because tanasinn

>> No.8410958

go out with me baby and youll look like a trainwreck after we're done :(':(:'(:'(;;(;(;( :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>> No.8410963

>>8410948
It'll happen, I know a pattern when I see one.

I am the tanasinn of my tanasinn.
dots are my body, and ∴ is my blood.
I have corrupted over a thousand ASCII.
Unaware of thinking.
Nor aware of not feeling.
Withstood pain to create many tanasinn.
Waiting for enterprise integration's arrival.
I h∴ve no r∴∴rets, t∴∴s is∴∴∴∴ pat∴.
∴y ∴h∴le li∴e ∴as "U∴∴mit∴∴ tanasinn ∴∴k∴∴∴∴
∴∴
∴∴.
∴ ∴

>> No.8410967

Ayu a shit

>> No.8410969

Is that a pasta?
Cause if it isn't you can go to /d/ and receive actual advice(and hook up offers), you know.

>> No.8410979

>>8410969
I thoguht that was all /jp/ was now, just with gay instead of rape.

>> No.8410990

I assumed OP was a male until the last line.

>> No.8411056

Who are you quoting, dude?

>> No.8412053
File: 172 KB, 500x480, riversofthis.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>that feel when you realize your occult studies have advanced the level of your insights so much that they have become alien to the average person and although you could give a great possible-explanation with scintillating implications to many a subject, especially this, it would only be intelligible to them after you explained your terms and added a metric shit ton of extra parameters due to the non standard territory you discuss.

I regret nothing.

On another note, I am getting more and more worried that there is some sort of soft invasion occuring here. As if people are making /jp/ a popular place to come shit post. Truly, this is a sour time.

>> No.8412475
File: 6 KB, 165x116, whoruquoting23.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8410922
>>8411056
Who are you quoting?

>> No.8412510

waw this is some subhuman shit ... i regret reading it .

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action