[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 84 KB, 600x600, 237851.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8396069 No.8396069 [Reply] [Original]

Do you like being a NEET?

>> No.8396073

I wish to be a NEET again.

>> No.8396076

No.

>> No.8396080

I am a NEET both today and tomorrow

>> No.8396087

If i was rich, I would but I am poor. I need a job. But no one will hire me.

>> No.8396104

I like being a Hikki, and I like being a NEET.

What I dont like, though, is not having any money ever.

>> No.8396105

>>8396087
fuck, this so much.

>> No.8396113

Yes, it's great. I even get disposable money without having to work for it.

>> No.8396122

I like being a NEET, I just don't like being a depressed NEET that much.

>> No.8396138

I'm about halfway through my second year of being a hikikomori. The novelty of having all the time in the world wore off after about 6 months. This past year, I've burned each day by waking up in the evening and going to bed at the same time in the morning, filling the middle with nonsensical bullshit like maybe an episode or two of anime or wasting literally all day on imageboards.

I've had a job for about a year before and I hated every day. As boring and uneventful as every day is, I think I would dislike actually having to do anything more. It's a pretty apathetic existence.

>> No.8396147

NEETs:

Do you feel free or more trapped than ever?
Do you have fears about your future?
Have you considered wandering without a permanent home if you're confident you could take care of yourself?

>> No.8396155

Who doesn't want to be a NEET? It's what everyone in society achieves for. NEET aka, retirement is the reward for contributing to society - paying your taxes. It's like the assembly line of the modern society. If you can cheat and get your autism money, save those up and possibly get a part-time cash only job, you'll be well off.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action