Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 44 KB, 691x660, buckets.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833779 No.833779 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

Hey /jp/, lets do something fun.

/r/ a /jp/ picture and I will turn it into a tf2 logo spray. Also, buckets.

>> No.833782
File: 137 KB, 1236x388, 1213631419971.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833782

pick one.

>> No.833783

The /jp/ rebel flag. I forgot to save it when I had the chance.

>> No.833787
File: 284 KB, 800x601, 1213631508651.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833787

It's not exactly hard to do by yourself.

>> No.833794
File: 94 KB, 250x250, 1213631654312.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833794

Do this one.

>> No.833795
File: 48 KB, 760x603, 1213631666265.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833795

>>833782

>> No.833798
File: 104 KB, 991x751, 1213631728302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833798

DUH

>> No.833800

ITT we don't know how to use transparencies.

>> No.833803
File: 45 KB, 742x617, 1213631846502.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833803

>>833794

Done troll.

>> No.833804

>>833800

How does I use transparencies?

>> No.833809

>>833800
in before portals.

>> No.833811

1. Upload image in CS:S or source mod of choice.
2. Copy paste .vtf in materials>vgui>logos
3. ???
4. ANIME SPRAYS ^_________^

>> No.833813
File: 45 KB, 742x617, 1213631988035.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833813

Do this one.

>> No.833816
File: 71 KB, 300x400, 1213631996354.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833816

>>833809
Did you say gaps?

>> No.833824

ITT a person thinks he is cool by making an image smaller in MSPaint, importing it to HL2 as a spray and then copying it into his TF2 Spray folder.

At least use photoshop.

>> No.833828
File: 155 KB, 800x906, 1213632205521.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833828

ITT a person thinks he is cool by making an image smaller in MSPaint, importing it to HL2 as a spray and then copying it into his TF2 Spray folder.

At least use photoshop.

Oops, forgot my image on the first posting of this.

>> No.833834
File: 144 KB, 800x897, 1213632291384.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833834

>> No.833836
File: 38 KB, 779x473, 1213632326366.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833836

>>833787

Bit of a problem with camera angle.

>> No.833837

>>833828
Hey Reimu, why are you blue?

>> No.833838

>>833811
This, although it won't save transparency. You'll need a vtf converter for that.

>> No.833852
File: 199 KB, 800x790, 1213632571777.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833852

>>833837
She's on blue team today.

Also: the fastest in Gensokyo. (Not counting Youmu since she never uses her nigh light-speed except in her slashes)

>> No.833855
File: 34 KB, 643x529, 1213632604357.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833855

>>833813

I'm seeing a pattern here.

>> No.833862

>>833787
>>833828
>>833852
Also: These were not posted for spray-making.

>> No.833864

>>833855
Do this image right there.

>> No.833871
File: 165 KB, 1024x768, 1213632746257.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833871

Get 2 sprays.
Give one to someone else.
???
Profit.

>> No.833875
File: 20 KB, 477x436, 1213632784348.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833875

>>833828

Experimenting with transparency. Looks like Reimuu's leg is cut off.

>> No.833883
File: 138 KB, 1024x768, 1213632840860.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833883

etc

>> No.833889

>>833871

What's the matter? Too druids for you?

>> No.833892

>>833875
Stop using MSPaint

>> No.833893
File: 136 KB, 632x480, 1213632933415.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833893

>> No.833900

>>833871
I see a useless piece of shit. Do some good in your team and never pick sniper again.

>> No.833905
File: 164 KB, 1024x768, 1213633098658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833905

>>833889
Too fucking TOKI WO TAMARE for me.

>> No.833910
File: 42 KB, 673x638, 1213633160183.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833910

>>833864

It keeps growing and growing.

>> No.833915

>>833905
時よ止まれ!

>> No.833919
File: 169 KB, 1024x768, 1213633262871.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833919

>>833900
Whats the matter?
Too HEADSHOT for you?

>> No.833923
File: 29 KB, 185x243, 1213633284209.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833923

You know you want to.

>> No.833927

>>833919
Doesn't matter if your team loses.

>> No.833929
File: 45 KB, 1050x620, 1213633385139.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833929

>>833919 LOL SNIPER WARS R SO FUN ^__________^
Useless for the team.

Also it's not hard getting a good spray quality(better than OP) you just need to stop being retarded.

>> No.833932
File: 122 KB, 300x300, 1213633418782.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833932

>> No.833934
File: 38 KB, 185x243, 1213633431759.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833934

>>833923
No.

>> No.833936

>>833929

This one's pretty good I must say.

>> No.833940

>>833919
Pubfaaaaaaaaaaags

>> No.833941
File: 76 KB, 1107x859, 1213633546991.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833941

>> No.833948
File: 407 KB, 1024x768, 1213633668321.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833948

>>833929
>>833927
Still cant hear you over the sound of my critical hit.
Besides, its not my fault if;
a) I join a game after my team has already lost a game.
and/or
b) My team is a bunch of fuckwits.

>> No.833957

>>833948
>a) I join a game after my team has already lost a game.
You have 124 points, point is moot
>b) My team is a bunch of fuckwits.
One man CAN turn the tide of battle. I have done so myself several times.

>> No.833964
File: 50 KB, 1127x844, 1213633877833.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
833964

>>833923
>>833934

Stand bloody still ya wanker.

>> No.833968

TF2 sucks and reported for /v/.

>> No.833971

>>833892

Paint.net is MS paint?

>> No.833975

ITT some snipah faggot shits on ops thread
Op, i'd go with >>833910

>> No.833981

>>833971
Use photoshop.

>> No.833987

>>833957
>You have 124 points, point is moot
Im clearing snipers and engineers on the other side to help my team mates get through. Something which helps my team advance, believe it or not.
>One man CAN turn the tide of battle. I have done so myself several times.
Granted, but as I said my team is a cluster fuck of stupid niggers. The moment I turn scout or whatever, our defence falls apart or im dieing 3 times a second because im getting no cover or support.

Not that ive played TF2 in a while anyway. Stop trolling me.

>> No.833992

>>833987
I TROLL YOU.

>> No.833998

>>833987

What server are you playing?

>> No.834008

>>833987
>Im clearing snipers
Because you sniped hime he wants to snipe you then you snipe him SNIPER WAS OMG SO FUN ^________^
>and engineers
Soldier, Demo, Heavy, Pyro(if it's not a level 3 turret)
>to help my team mates get through.
Which you could have done so far better as the most bugged class in the game(pyro).

>my team is a cluster fuck of stupid niggers.
Start playing on decent servers, that's your own fault. Oh wait maybe you don't because you suck too much or get too...
>or im dieing 3 times a second because im getting no cover or support.
butthurt when you die which seems to be exactly the case.
You die often in FPS games, get your point and click adventure out of my FPS
>our defence falls apart
You're not helping the defense in any way as a sniper.

>> No.834011

>>833987
>Im clearing snipers
Because you sniped him he wants to snipe you then you snipe him SNIPER WARS OMG SO FUN ^________^
>and engineers
Soldier, Demo, Heavy, Pyro(if it's not a level 3 turret)
>to help my team mates get through.
Which you could have done so far better as the most bugged class in the game(pyro).

>my team is a cluster fuck of stupid niggers.
Start playing on decent servers, that's your own fault. Oh wait maybe you don't because you suck too much or get too...
>or im dieing 3 times a second because im getting no cover or support.
butthurt when you die which seems to be exactly the case.
You die often in FPS games, get your point and click adventure out of my FPS
>our defence falls apart
You're not helping the defense in any way as a sniper.

>> No.834026
File: 25 KB, 517x702, 1213634797057.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
834026

Do this one.

>> No.834031

You sound like the 13 year olds on /v/.

>> No.834034

>>833987
Let's see your steam profile, mind giving out the name you use or should I just find you?

>> No.834043
File: 104 KB, 1024x768, 1213635037588.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
834043

>>833998
>Not that ive played TF2 in a while anyway
ಠ_ಠ

>>834008
Sage because im butthurt and since im falling for an obvious -3/10 troll. Or maybe, sir, you are the one who is butthurt from dieing too many times by sniper and thus feel the need to take it out on me.
I play on that server because it gives me a good ping and I happen to know a few people who play on it aswell.
Most people I snipe tend to switch to spy and come stab me anyway. Heavy/Soldier suck without a medic (less so for soldier) and since no one wants to be a medic, I rarely bother.
And I can handle myself find as a scout or soldier, but I much prefer killing things than spamming bullets into the background and after exhausting my ammo getting a single point. I wont hold it against you, though, getting shot in the head can get quite irritating, cant it?

>>834034
Want my TF2 stats? Here.

>> No.834082

>>834043
>butthurt from dieing too many times by sniper
I play scoot and pyro mostly these days, if you aim for me you're doing it wrong. Also I play suicidal style because it makes my team win so I don't care how many times I die. My team benefits from it since I always come from an angle they didn't cover and end up causing upsets that nets my team many more kills and wins the game. And that's before I get into sniper range.
>Heavy/Soldier suck without a medic
No, that's just you sucking. Even with my measly 4 hours as Soldier I can tell that it's one of the most powerful classes out there solo. And my 32 hours of heavy has just been long mow-overs where I end up getting 4-5 kills before anyone gets me near red health.
>but I much prefer killing things
lol ironic since the sniper just points and clicks and target dies. GB2CS.

>> No.834087

>>834043
I meant your profile, not your shitty stats.

>> No.834094

>>834043 Or maybe, sir, you are the one who is butthurt from dieing too many times by sniper and thus feel the need to take it out on me.
>I wont hold it against you, though, getting shot in the head can get quite irritating, cant it?
I swear I didn't make this up. Go read his post and look at the stupidity.

>> No.834109
File: 7 KB, 500x100, 1213635945228.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
834109

Do this one too.

>> No.834119

>>834043 I wont hold it against you, though, getting shot in the head can get quite irritating, cant it?
In before the tripfag begins with OMG U SO MATURE XD or the followup to this, attempting to mock 4chan posters in general.

>> No.834130

>>834082
>I play scoot
>if you aim for me you're doing it wrong
Because scouts dont take intelligence or capture points, right? I find its just as easy, if not easier, to headshot a scout anyway.
>No, that's just you sucking.
Probably. I dont care for strolling into a room just frantically clicking shoot to spew 150 bullets into a wall with the other 50 hitting targets with not even enough damage to halve their health. Ive done better jobs just walking around as a sniper getting kills without bothering to aim.
>GB2CS.
Actually ive never played CS and it doesnt even seem very appealing. Whats the deal?

>>834087
Not sure why youd want it, the only game I have is TF2 and you arent going to see anything interesting on it anyway. But feel free; http://steamcommunity.com/id/Fuatari

>> No.834144
File: 109 KB, 640x480, sage.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
834144

sage

>> No.834162

why is /jp/ such a stupid board

>> No.834176

>>834130
>Probably. I dont care for strolling into a room just frantically clicking shoot to spew 150 bullets into a wall with the other 50 hitting targets with not even enough damage to halve their health.
Problem is you actually have to aim when you don't play sniper to be a decent player. As in aim for moving targets.
>Because scouts dont take intelligence or capture points, right? I find its just as easy, if not easier, to headshot a scout anyway.
No, because scouts never stop moving and as I previously mentioned: I don't really take points or captures. I create upsets to move the team forward.

This just enhances the belief that you play on shitty servers since I can count how many snipers have killed me as a scout on one hand. Not that they haven't tried since I have definitely been damaged by them before.
>Ive done better jobs just walking around as a sniper getting kills without bothering to aim.
So you're taking my side now?
>Whats the deal with CS?
Go watch any CS video, you should see a man holding a sniper. If not, find a real CS video.

>> No.834198

>>834176
>Problem is...
>No, because scouts...
And I can still hit them, depending on range/environment. Anyone whos an idiot for standing around in whatever class deserves a headshot anyway.
>This just...
Probable. What servers do you suggest I play on, TF2 expert? I play on servers that I enjoy/have friends on/give a decent ping. Its pointless for me to play on a "real" server if I have a >9000 ping and therefore is moot point in me playing atall.
>So you're taking my side now?
Not necessarily, im just saying I can do just as good a job with a sniper as I could a scout in close combat (depending on opponent/class, of course). Its not like I can take down a heavy by myself in a one-on-one, but damage-wise I can do a just as good job. The sniper shot still does a lot of damage even with hip shots.

>> No.834200

shut the fuck up

>> No.834248

>>834198 And I can still hit them, depending on range/environment. Anyone whos an idiot for standing around in whatever class deserves a headshot anyway.
>Not necessarily, im just saying I can do just as good a job with a sniper as I could a scout in close combat
Again, your servers suck. Especially so if you can kill people with the SMG, which is pretty much the weakest ranged weapon not counting pistols.

>Probable. What servers do you suggest I play on, TF2 expert?
None because you'd be too butthurt from actually dying once in a while to play on them. Don't go find servers with a decent amount of regular players. They'll rape your face until you go cry in a corner.

>> No.834253

This thread is made of so much FAIL ...

>> No.834257

>>834198 And I can still hit them, depending on range/environment. Anyone whos an idiot for standing around in whatever class deserves a headshot anyway.
>Not necessarily, im just saying I can do just as good a job with a sniper as I could a scout in close combat
Again, your servers suck. Especially so if you can kill people with the SMG, which is pretty much the weakest ranged weapon not counting pistols.

>Probable. What servers do you suggest I play on, TF2 expert?
None because you'd be too butthurt from actually dying once in a while to play on them. Don't go find servers with a decent amount of regular players. They'll rape your face until you go cry in a corner.

Doesn't matter what you do actually, you'll still be completely useless as a sniper. Go play a real class that takes any amount of effort or skill or I even dare say courage(because if you're afriad of dying you're going to be useless anyway).

>> No.834275

>>834248
>Especially so if you can kill people with the SMG
Who said I used the SMG? I tend to use the sniper all the time, like I said it still does a lot of damage even if not aimed. More so if its a headshot. SMG is reserved for destroying teleporters/dispensers at close range.
>None because...
Oh please, I die a fair share of times, I just do a little thing called learning and I use this skill to help me not die so much.
Im sorry if im a little too HEADSHOT for you, but if I do run into you - ill be happy to plant one between your eyes, just for you, anonymous.

>> No.834283

>> No.834287

>>834257
>effort
Granted its not that hard to be a sniper..
>skill
Because picking off maggots with headshots across the map is oh so much easier than running up to someone with a minigun and HURR SHOOTAN GAEMS.
>courage(because if you're afriad of dying you're going to be useless anyway).
Afraid? Why should I be? Its not like if I die in the game I die for real. Killing me just makes me more likely to come back and take you down specifically myself.

>> No.834289

>>834275
Your whole argument at the end is based around him being butthurt because he dies to snipers when he has stated he is good at avoiding spots where snipers can shoot him?

What?

>> No.834295

>snipan gaems

>> No.834301

THIS THREAD

IT WAS MEANT FOR /v/

>> No.834302

ITT: I'M BETTAR AT THE SHOOTAN THAN U

Not that that's any worse than our regular I'M MOAR HIKKI THAN U, mind you.

>> No.834318

>>834289
Im not sure where you picked that up from, but it sounds about right.

>>834295
SLOWPOKE! YOU CAUGHT UP!

>>834301
>>834302
This is a bitter-sweet thread, although its fun to sit here and HURR DERP SHOOTAN SNIPAN GAEMS, this thread is an eyesore to /jp/. How do I sage more than once in a post?

>> No.834325

>>834287
>Granted its not that hard to be a sniper..
Makes your second point moot
>Because picking off maggots with headshots across the map is oh so much easier than running up to someone with a minigun and HURR SHOOTAN GAEMS.
There is a delay to spin the minigun up and a delay in hitting, so you have to lead targets a little, predicint where they have to go. And if you spin up the minigun at a wrong place then you die. So yes.
>Afraid?
Never said you were, read the fucking post. I said if you played as any other class you might have to begin showing some by for example running into the other team as a pyro in a chokepoint, setting them all on flames and sending half of them running for a health pack.

>> No.834347

>>834325
>running into the other team as a pyro

>> No.834357
File: 8 KB, 324x260, 1213639160507.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
834357

Hey guys can you make a tf2 spray out of me?

>> No.834366
File: 293 KB, 1821x1159, 1213639299926.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
834366

>>833783
This?

>> No.834367

>>834325
>Makes your second point moot
Youre reading it wrong. Its not hard to be a sniper, its hard to be a GOOD sniper. One who can kill something walking, running or even jumping. If youve ever played against someone who can do that (which it seems like you havent) then youd know how irritating it is to step the slightest out of a corner and receive a headshot. It does depend on map, though.
>There is a delay...
Hold right click before you enter room.
Enter room.
Target people in room at point blank.
???
Miss 3/5 shots.
>Never said you were...
Courage tends to refer to bravery, and if you are afraid you generally arent that brave, so yeah.
Im not against playing as a pyro or whatever, it helps, I see that...
>sending half of them running for a health pack.
PROBLEM SOLV- Oh wait theyre still alive gg.

>> No.834370

I hate pretentious idiots who needlessly pick apart each other's posts like it wont lead to nothing but more endless bickering from egomaniacs.

>> No.834376

/jp/ - Team Fortress 2

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action