[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 667 KB, 880x1100, kaguya4.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8319533 No.8319533 [Reply] [Original]

My fetish is being taken care of by my waifu and loved tenderly, a strong waifu who will hug me when I am sad and crying and hold me close at night.
What is my fetish? Is it a bad one?

>> No.8319556

It's a very rare one, for good reason. You shouldn't be reliant on other people, or else when they leave, you'll be crushed. If you're a man, start acting like one and be the strong one. It's your duty as a man.

>> No.8319560

>>8319533
go cry to your mom you fucking manchild.

>> No.8319561

isn't a fetish something you get a boner out of?

you get a boner out of your waifu loving you tenderly?

i'd too

>> No.8319567

>>8319556
>You shouldn't be reliant on other people, or else when they leave, you'll be crushed.
This is good advice, but
>If you're a man, start acting like one and be the strong one. It's your duty as a man.
This is bullshit. How dare you say such a cruel thing? If a man said you should know your place, you'd be up in arms over it.

>> No.8319571

>>8319567
> If a man said you should know your place, you'd be up in arms over it.
I most certainly would, but it's different for men, because telling them to man up is a good thing because they should be the strong ones. Why should a woman have to take care of a man when there are plenty of men out there who can take care of themselves and a woman?

>> No.8319578

it's obvious OP, you want to be the little girl

one in a lesbian relationship

>> No.8319581
File: 46 KB, 450x450, 222.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You're obviously attracted to your mother, and this is a manifestation of it. Can you tell me about your childhood, anon? What was your household like when you were young?

>> No.8319588

>>8319571
I just wanted to be loved. Why is that wrong?

>>8319578
No, I know I'm a man, I'm just very weak willed.

>>8319581
My mom didn't pay attention to me at all.

>> No.8319589

I have this fetish, except mine also involves sucking her teat while penetrating her vaginally.

>> No.8319596

>>8319588
It's wrong because you're supposed to be the strong one and support yourself and your lover. I repeat, why would a woman want a man who is a wimp when there are plenty of strong men out there? There's something wrong with you.

>> No.8319594

i didn't even know this was a fetish. i've been living my whole life thinking this was the only normal thing about me.

>> No.8319595

>>8319589
And you want to make up for it, right? You missed out during your childhood, so you're trying to make up for it later in life? I wouldn't blame you if that's true.

>> No.8319598

>>8319595
No, I'm not attracted to my mom. I don't think it means anything.

>> No.8319603

>>8319571
The sheer inanity of this post is awesome.

OP, you just want to be pampered is all.

>> No.8319604

>>8319596
oh man i would not like to be him because you just owned him so hard.

>> No.8319606

>>8319596
There's something wrong with me for wanting to be loved?
Why can't a male be loved like a female?

>> No.8319609

>>8319603
Go ahead, debate me if you think I'm wrong.

>>8319606
Men aren't women, and shouldn't act like they are unless they truly have a gender identity disorder. If you don't think you're a woman, you should be acting like a man, and that comes with being strong. No woman would want a man who cries all the time like a spoiled brat.

>> No.8319616

>>8319609
Hey, I said it was awesome.

>> No.8319619

maybe you should stop being such a faggot and go catch some pussy in a club

>> No.8319626

Trolls are out in full force today. Is this the last day to rake up on troll points to get that fabulous new troll helmet or something?

>> No.8319634

>>8319609
But I know I'm a guy, but still have weak traits. Why is it wrong to be weak and depend on a lover to care for you and keep you happy as long as you do your best to help her too in her own way?

>> No.8319639

Go back to /a/ with this waifu shit.

>> No.8319646

>>>/b/
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>>/a/
>>>/r9k/

>> No.8319642

>>8319634
It's supposed to be the other way around and that you can't accept it just shows that you don't have what it takes to be a man, and you certainly don't have what it takes to be a woman either because you were born a man and think you're one. You're a mistake.

>> No.8319673

>>8319642
Maybe you're the mistake here. How much of a god damn cunt can you be to be so cruel to someone who has already admitted they're vulnerable?

>> No.8319676

>>8319639

Fuck you, /jp/ was made for waifu bullshit. Not just touhou autism.

You retards need to keep this shit on your board.

>> No.8319683

>>8319676
Having waifus is an /a/ related habit. It doesn't belong on /jp/. So if you have a waifu and intend to talk about it, kindly leave.

/jp/ is for translators, artists and scholars of Japanese culture only. It is a place to create original content and engage in meaningful discussions.

Now that this is settled, please continue.

>> No.8319684

>>8319673
I'm only stating the facts. If he's so vulnerable, he needs to toughen up or he'll always be alone. There's always better fish in the sea, and he's one near death. He can either get better or die alone. Either is fine by me, as a man who needs to depend on a woman is not a man at all, but more of a parasite on women in general. We spent all of time taking care of men, to go back to licking their boots would be an insult to all womankind. They can take care of themselves, they're big boys now.

>> No.8319693

I have to admit, even as a loser NEET I still want to be the one that dominates and takes care of my waifu.

>> No.8319688
File: 116 KB, 689x574, virgin dasse.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319676
by this IS our board

>> No.8319695

>>8319683

This board was specifically made for waifu bullshit and the like I don't care what you faggots say.

>> No.8319701

>>8319684
I don't really want to be with someone, I just have a fetish where my waifu takes care of me. I know I'll die alone, but the thought of some girl pulling me out of my slump and taking care of me makes me feel safe and happy.

>> No.8319703

>>8319683

>/jp/ is for translators, artists and scholars of
Japanese culture only. It is a place to create original content and engage in meaningful discussions.

This board was made for everything that's not anime, but is anime-related.

>> No.8319705

>>8319701
Then just die. The world has enough sexist pigs like you in it who want women to do this, women to do that.
>>8319693
No, you take care of her, you don't dominate her. She's an individual, and you need to respect them.

>> No.8319706
File: 287 KB, 964x759, 1318721485624.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319642
What is wrong with you? No seriously, yes we all know 4chan is like misogyny central with it's views on women. But holy hell the guy admits that he's sort of weak willed and by just hearing about how his mother wasn't there for him, he just wants that kind of relationship with a woman, even be it 2D.

You're a horrible person just putting male/female archetypes on people expecting them to act a certain way just because one has a penis or a vagina.

>> No.8319712

>>8319705
Sexually dominate I mean. And let's be honest here, most women get off to that.

>> No.8319714
File: 20 KB, 251x236, .jp. just got frustrated..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Attention, citizens of /jp/! Daily reminder for all of you.

You do not belong on /jp/ if:

- you like 3DPD. You may not like both 3D and 2D, only 2D is allowed.
- You have a girlfriend/boyfriend.
- Openly not a NEET
- Support "anon is legion" mindset
- Don't like 2hu, complain about 2hu
- You enjoy/create/participate in the shit threads like sion botnet, cock, gay, LGBT pride, 3D cross-dress, "so ronery =(" aka closet normalfag, greentext stories etc.
- You wish to have a "normal" life and bitch about it on /jp/.
- You enjoy a social faggotry/ life experience stories on /jp/.
- You bump shitty threads/never sage.
- Get angry at usage of sage
- You seriously respond to shitty troll threads, turning them into a troll circlejerk. (Instead of reporting and hiding it).
- Think that shitty repost threads at 02:00 with a flanfly picture near it are funny. (No, really dude. If you think that they are funny, you need a serious help).
- Never get doubles
- Post /b/ macros and reaction pictures
- Incorrectly use spoiler tags
- Incorrectly use greentext
- Post greentext implying.

This isn't an off-topic post. It explains unwritten rules of this board, so you can more happily enjoy your time here on /jp/.

Have a nice day.

premiers

>> No.8319716

>>8319705
But I'm not sexist, I just want someone to love me.

>> No.8319722
File: 64 KB, 640x480, frust6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319714

>> No.8319729

>>8319706
And that's a woman's fault how? Men and women are different. A woman can be strong herself, but a man should be strong as that's just how their brain works. Are you saying there is no difference between genders whatsoever?

>>8319712
No they don't, that's just a horrible stereotype made up by sexist pigs. Go ahead, try asking one in reality what they think. Any random woman. They'll beat you senseless for it.

>>8319716
You are sexist, because you're expecting a woman to wait hand and foot on your every whim. You've admitted it yourself, you want someone to "take care of you". How is that no different than the old days where women were treated like slaves or property?

>> No.8319732

>>8319729
I see now. I'm sorry, I can see how it's sexist now. I feel even worse, and I don't think I can change how I feel.

>> No.8319734
File: 62 KB, 1280x800, LOGH3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319722
Signs of new /jp/ denizens:

-Appears constantly irritated, sometimes even enraged
-Tries to act as a board police, but fails
-Hates doubles
-Has a "waifu" and posts about it
-Part of sion botnet
-Will post greentext stories/blogs
-Incorrectly uses greentext, posts image macros, and spams board with /v/b/a/ "memes"
-Complains about established /jp/ content, usually Touhou
-Tends to overuse the terms "summer", "shitpost(er)", "newfag", and "samefag"
-On that note, they will almost invariably call two people who disagree with them "samefag"
-Thinks being gay, liking cocks, traps = cool
-Tries too hard to seem clever, but appears to be not
-Usually is an immigrant or an overstaying tourist from /a/v/cgl/ who tries too hard to fit in

>> No.8319735

anyone have that one picture of that redhead guy with the captions saying frustration confirmed and he is smirking? i saw it on /m/ once but was too foolish to save it then

>> No.8319745

>>8319732
As long as you realize your thoughts are rude and sexist to women and don't try to talk to them to gain pity, you're okay. Not good, but okay. You are going to die alone unless you start taking who you are seriously. Remember, you're supposed to be the strong one, and the woman can be the strong one if she wants.

>> No.8319742
File: 323 KB, 640x480, logh24.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319735
> that redhead guy

>> No.8319749

>>8319729
>No they don't, that's just a horrible stereotype made up by sexist pigs.

Don't be fucking retarded. You're obviously not a woman.

>> No.8319753

>>8319732
Don't listen to her.

>>8319745
Stop putting poisonous ideas in the poor guy's head.

>> No.8319751
File: 17 KB, 236x226, Heebe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319742
hehe sorry i dont watch alot of gundamns :3c

>> No.8319764

>>8319749
Did you just say I'm not a woman? Did you really just say that? You're one of the worst kind of people around. A woman saying the truth means suddenly she's not a woman??

>>8319753
They're not poisonous, they're advice that can help people who let themselves be helped. I'm doing him a favor by telling him this.

>> No.8319766

>>8319764
>Did you just say I'm not a woman? Did you really just say that? You're one of the worst kind of people around.

Women like being sexually dominated. I can't believe you're actually disputing this.

>> No.8319769

>>8319753
But what's she saying makes sense
If I depend on a woman when I cry, doesn't that mean they're stuck with me?

>> No.8319773

>>8319764
On a board well known for pretending to be a girl to manipulate people online.

>seriously guys, I'm a girl, see how mad I am?

>> No.8319789

>>8319766
And I can't believe you're falling back to a horrible stereotype that disparages women and makes them look like they're all just submissive property.

>>8319769
Yes it does. Being selfish is another way men can dominate women.

>>8319773
Does it look like I'm manipulating anyone here? I am a woman, and I post here regularly. The only reason I say I'm a woman in here is because it's relevant.

Trust me, I'm doing him a favor by telling him why he's in the wrong.

>> No.8319796

>>8319789
You've got the self righteous attitude right, but you're trying way too hard dude. You wouldn't be championing how much a a GIRL you are online if you really had some point to be making here.

>> No.8319803

>>8319796
The only way to make my point is to point out that I'm a woman. Men can't possibly know how women think.

>> No.8319804

Do not feed the whore

>> No.8319819

Forget it, you're all a bunch of jerks who are trying to block out reality by discrediting the source. OP, just know that no woman will put up with you as you are, and your fetish is an abomination.

>> No.8319816

>>8319789
>And I can't believe you're falling back to a horrible stereotype that disparages women and makes them look like they're all just submissive property.

Nope. I never said that. You just like being submissive. And rape fantasies too.

>> No.8319829

Why are you guys talking about what you find attractive as if it has to work by 3D logic? I just don't get what you're talking about at all, there are plenty of 2D girls out there willing to take care of you.

>> No.8319835

I knew a few women like that OP. Even had one try to date me in highschool becuase she mistook myself quite demeanor as submissiveness.

Expect her to lord her position over you from time to time, but such a person is not hard to find at all.

>> No.8319849

reading this thread gives me a headache even though it's obviously just a shitty troll

OP, don't fret, there are lots of others who want a kind, caring, motherly figure in a relationship, it's fine and nothing to feel guilty about. However, truth be told, you're likely to not find too many people like that in a relationship. Don't give up hope though, there's always hope.

>> No.8319841
File: 109 KB, 386x244, patchy21.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319819
>your fetish is an abomination.
I know it is... but it feels like a loving one, even though I know it's bad. I'm sorry.

>> No.8319852
File: 36 KB, 480x360, pic_07_05.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>men HAVE to take care of women
>men don't cry and absolutely can't be weak
>women are weak angels that need care
>call everyone sexist

You can't imagine how much I want to rape bitches like these.

>> No.8319860
File: 8 KB, 157x198, 1305752798330.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

DEAR SIR,

I RECENTLY HAPPENED UPON YOUR MESSAGEBOARD POST IN WHICH YOU CLAIMED THAT ONE OF MY

DEAREST OBJECTS OF AFFECTION AND ENTHUSIASM WAS, IN FACT, INFERIOR AND UNWORTHY OF

ADMIRATION BY ANYONE OF TASTE. UPON READING YOUR UNCOUTH WORDS I WAS UTTERLY TAKEN BY AN

IMMEDIATE AND PARALYZING RAGE. SEIZING THE NEAREST PIECE OF COMPUTER MACHINERY, I FLUNG IT WITH

GREAT FORCE TOWARDS THE WINDOW IN A SCINTILLATING DISPLAY OF EXPLODING GLASS FRAGMENTS. AND

WHILE SEIZED BY THIS PAROXYSM, I PROCEEDED TO THOROUGHLY DESTROY ALL TECHNOLOGY WHICH

COULD POSSIBLY CONVEY YOUR MADDENING WORDS TO MY EYES, HOWLING AT THE VERY GODS FOR

BESTOWING THIS CRUEL FATE OF HATRED UPON ME. AS I WRITE THIS NOW FROM THE ALLEYWAY ON THE

CRUDEST OF BORROWED APPARATUS, A SHELL OF MY FORMER SELF, I CAN ONLY CURSE YOUR NAME, AND

RUE THE DAY ON WHICH I READ YOUR POST.

>> No.8319867
File: 18 KB, 299x328, 1305837792071.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS

TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON REDTUBE. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS REALLY SHARP PAIN IN MY

DICK, LIKE IT JUST GOT STABBED WITH A SEWING NEEDLE. I JERKED MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS

ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON

THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME

DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD

UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME

DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE

WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF.

I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN

AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG.

THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF MAYBE 6 SECONDS. IT MAY SEEM BAD BUT IT GETS WORSE. JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO

FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY BEDROOM DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO

JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER

MONITOR AND THE BRUTAL ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN. HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING.

THIS MAY SEEM EMBARRASSING BUT MY DAD IS A SERIOUSLY CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN. THIS HAPPENED ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO AND HE HASN'T

>> No.8319864

>>8319849
>OP, don't fret, there are lots of others who want a kind, caring, motherly figure in a relationship, it's fine and nothing to feel guilty about.
Motherly? I'm not sure that's what I'm thinking of. I don't have feelings towards my mother. And I can't help but feel guilty for taking advantage of someone's kindness.

>> No.8319870

>>8319864
Motherly doesn't mean literally someone who's like your mother, just a mature female caretaker figure.

>> No.8319873
File: 26 KB, 118x150, 1305064157775.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A spirit burned my house down. TRUE STORY

when i was a kid my brothers were always into magick. they loved to talk to spirits and tap into their infinite wisdom. they

communicated with the other side by using a Ouija board. The spirit world is a lot like a bar, there are some "regulars" who

hang around in certain spiritual spheres all the time and some wandering spirits who just pop in on their travels to the

great beyond.

My bros usually talked to the same group of spirits. There was Slappy, Soupy, Pops, and Corndog and they, for the most part,

were pretty trustworthy ghosts. One night an unknown spirit wandered into the sphere, his name was Dead Frank. Dead Frank

smoked a cigarette that never went out. His moustache was long and intimidating. Dead Frank said he had the truth, but in

order to get the truth my bros had to trade their souls.

I tried to stop them, but they were mezmerized by Dead Frank's wordplay, he was truly a mastercraftsman of limmericks.

Dead Frank was spitting out limericks like hot flames, the ouija could barely keep up.

"There was an Old Man with a beard,
Who said, 'It is just as I feared!
Two Owls and a Hen,
Four Larks and a Wren,
Have all built their nests in my beard!'"

Without a second's break Dead Frank dished out another sizzler

"There was an Old Man in a tree,
Who was horribly bored by a Bee;
When they said, 'Does it buzz?'
He replied, 'Yes, it does!'
'It's a regular brute of a Bee!'"

My brothers knew this spirit possessed great power and signed their souls over.

After my bro Petri crossed the T in his name, the house began to shake. It rumbled as if God himself was shaking my

bowels.Then suddenly the house was engulfed in flames.

Dead Frank said, "THe onlt truth is DEATH"

My bros were incinerated were they stood, GRANDMA WASNT SO LUCKY. She lost her eyes, ears, mouths, arms, legs, and toungue.

DON'T MESS WITH SPIRITS, for your own protection

>> No.8319878
File: 46 KB, 155x178, 1306088185571.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

/a/ was not made for you (casualfags and narutards and stupid people that only watched toonami and entry-level shit). You are here only because /b/ went full retard some years ago and 4chan started to reach in the eyes of the average internet retard (like you).

I have a HUGE powerlevel (I read over 600 manga series), and I know a bad manga when I read one; I have developed a proper critical sense, since I’m confident that manga can have a meaningful story and not just be random faggotry about "darkness", some retarded kindergarten bullshit about pacifism and some other fag that is "lonely".

I dont care that you have never read a true manga about ninjas like "Path of the Assassin", or that you have never read a classic of Tezuka or Go Nagai, or that you failed to develop a good critical sense by reading whatever manga you have (in fact, we don’t care at all about what the fuck else you read), but at least dont act like a giant faggot and say that "I belong here" and “Naruto belongs here!”, because you don’t. Naruto and you will never belong here.

Thanks for reading, and GO BACK TO FUCKING GAIA.

>> No.8319877

>>8319870
Isn't that a nurse though? I'm not sure I want to be the kind of person who has to rely on someone nursing me. What happens if they think they can't leave me alone even if they want to? I'd be hurting them.

>> No.8319881

>>8319706
Fuuuck I just noticed there are wheels under the lion figure. So much want.

>> No.8319888
File: 21 KB, 461x445, 1305063400433.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

They see me trollin
They hatin
Patrollin they tryin to catch me postin CP
Tryin to catch me postin CP
My proxy's so 1337
I'm raidin
They hopin that they gon catch me postin CP

Mods think they got my IP
But the MySQL disagrees
And George Zimmer can gurantee
That I'm still there lurkin with a new proxy

That's right I'm Anonymous, and I do not forgive
I raid at random with no incentive
Best be attentive, ya'll get so stressed
When you see your forum flooded with DESU DESU DESU

Noobs try and think back, to the age of Snacks
When we came to jack and invade and relax
Or the eBaums raid, no thanks to Max
One threat of a lawsuit and they piss their slacks

I'm breakin the rules, closin the pool,
Stratin up a JB thread and I'm makin you drool
I got an AV said to have girls in preschool
And that underaged vid from the Stickam cheat tool

Area's grey, like Doom 3 on high gamma
Party Van hatin, try to put me in the slammer
Nowhere near the pool and I'm not even the spammer
Just cuz I a Nigra now I'm gettin ban-hammered

But they don't got the means, to combat my team
We copypasta meme spouting /b/tard machines
So fight on Legion, but keep that proxy sturdy
Cuz when Anon posts, he's ALWAYS postin dirty

>> No.8319884

>>8319864
>Motherly? I'm not sure that's what I'm thinking of. I don't have feelings towards my mother.
I wasn't meaning it literally or trying to invoke Freud or anything, I just mean a kind, caring figure who takes care of your needs and shows you tender love.
>And I can't help but feel guilty for taking advantage of someone's kindness.
There's nothing wrong with receiving kindness, unless you're totally ungrateful about it. If you do meet somebody like that, just let her know how much you appreciate her help, and although I understand wanting to be the submissive one, you should still do things for her if you manage to get with a girl who's willing to be this kind of person for you.

>> No.8319891

>>8319877
So you want to be taken care of, but you're not sure if you want someone to take care of you?

You're not making much sense at all.

>> No.8319902

>>8319884
>I wasn't meaning it literally or trying to invoke Freud or anything, I just mean a kind, caring figure who takes care of your needs and shows you tender love.
That's what I want, but
>>And I can't help but feel guilty for taking advantage of someone's kindness.
>There's nothing wrong with receiving kindness, unless you're totally ungrateful about it. If you do meet somebody like that, just let her know how much you appreciate her help, and although I understand wanting to be the submissive one, you should still do things for her if you manage to get with a girl who's willing to be this kind of person for you.
I do want to do things for her. I want to love her back, and show her I'd do what I can for her.
>>8319891
It makes sense to me. If someone takes care of me, they might feel trapped in taking care of me when they don't actually like me at all.

>> No.8319913

I want a yandere girl to take care of me, while slowly making me grow emotionally dependent on her so I can be only hers.

>> No.8319922

>>8319902
So you think I meant professional caretaker or something? I'm starting to think you might actually be autistic.

Caretaker can just mean someone who cares for their partner in a relationship.

>> No.8319932

I wouldn't mind someone to hug me tightly from behind and pat my head.

Hope virtual reality is perfected in the near future.

>> No.8319933
File: 397 KB, 800x1086, eirin reisen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319922
More like this, I'd be Reisen, my waifu would be Eirin.

>> No.8319929
File: 40 KB, 640x480, got_doubles.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319888

>> No.8319936

>PEOPLE IS RESPONDING SERIOUSLY TO THAT TROLL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BAAAAW I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE Y NOBODY LIEKS ME?

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I WANT T GF PLOX
Y U NO GET PUSSY FAGIT HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOSER

>> No.8319953 [DELETED] 
File: 43 KB, 835x774, internet headpat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8319932

>> No.8319978
File: 253 KB, 552x640, keine14.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Or maybe like this, except I'd be upset and she would be patting my head and holding me close.

>> No.8319994

Were you abused as a child by your mother?

>> No.8319992

Sounds like someone wants a loving mother, not a waifu.

I wouldn't be surprised if many of the sad loners around here are like that, even though most won't admit it.

Me, luck has blessed me with a loving overprotective mother, leaving plenty of space to develop a "healthy" waifu affection.

>> No.8320003

>>8319992
No, I don't want to fall in love with my mother.

>>8319994
No, I wasn't abused. She didn't really acknowledge me, so she couldn't really abuse me.

>> No.8320010

>>8319992
Sure, I'd like a mother who doesn't get drunk and yells at me for no reason...

>> No.8320021

>>8320003
You misunderstand. You want a waifu like a loving mother. Not the actual mother you have.

Regardless, I think it's quite clear that you have some mother issues. Just look at this thread. Practically everyone comes to the same (obvious) conclusion. A real psychologist should be able to pinpoint the issue, probably help you with it.

>> No.8320034

>>8320021
I can't do that. My mother acknowledges me to the point she takes me to therapists and sits in. I can't say bad things about her, there's nothing bad to say.

>> No.8320032

>>8320021
>Just look at this thread. Practically everyone comes to the same (obvious) conclusion.
If that's all it takes to make it clear, we should also accept it as an established fact that every single /jp/ browser suffers from extreme autism.

>> No.8320054

>>8320034
>I can't say bad things about her, there's nothing bad to say.
Sounds like something someone who gets abused by their mother would say!

>> No.8320057

>>8320054
but she didn't do anything bad

>> No.8320282

>>8319835
What did she act like towards you? Caring? Gentle? Soft?

>> No.8324612

>>8320057
She didn't do anything. That's the problem.

>> No.8324674
File: 470 KB, 618x900, f14e011c2fab2876c84fea2c13a2c1c2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want to be property. Someone to own and care for me.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action