[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 45 KB, 453x604, apotho-chan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8304153 No.8304153[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

So did anyone ever get their ghost paizuri?

>> No.8304166

No... Not even batsu i am afraid.

>> No.8304165

I'm going to drink heavily until I do.

>> No.8304174

This is not a Youmu or Yuyuko thread. Who is this whore and why isn't Youmu or Yuyuko in the OP?

>> No.8304173

My dick was feeling pretty tingly on its own the day she died, so I'm going to say yes.

>> No.8304185

>>8304153
Don't you think it's kind of spiteful and pointless to repost that picture so much?

There are plenty of trips and namefags on /jp/ that actually deserve to be dragged through the mud. Why not a thread about Pygma, Sudo, or Tokiko?

>> No.8304208

>>8304185

What are you so buttpummelled about? We're merely having a thread about /jp/'s ghost waifu.

>> No.8304210

>>8304208
Who?

>> No.8304214

>>8304174
>>>/c/

>> No.8304215

what is wrong with her mouth? Can't get paizuri like this

>> No.8304225

>>8304210

Basically OP girl killed herself and she used to browse /jp/ and we thought that she might feel guilty or wasteful about her death so she would visit/haunt lonely /jp/ers and maybe give them ghost paizuri if they're lucky.

>> No.8304249
File: 401 KB, 1111x1111, Is_this_Paranormal__by_spikewible.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ghosts don't real.

>> No.8304330
File: 60 KB, 304x415, 1281584771443.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8304153
No. But I felt some weird presence in my room last night as I was browsing 4chan. I can't really describe it, but it was like someone was sitting on my bed in the shadows behind me and watching me. I tried turning around a couple of times, but there was no one there. The whole thing lasted an hour or two. At first I was a little creeped out but then it almost became reassuring, like someone was watching out for me.

If that really was her, I hope she keep coming back...
Oh god, I'm so lonely ;_;

>> No.8304344

More of OP being a sad fuck and posting this troll huh?

http://archive.foolz.us/jp/thread/8294437/#8295179

http://archive.foolz.us/jp/thread/8294437/#q8295037

http://archive.foolz.us/jp/thread/8299914/#q8300083

Before you respond to this troll, read these posts.
There was no suicide. OP is just shitting his pants over how much time he's wasted setting this up, and how little of a response he got from /jp/.

You think just because you post at different time periods I won't be online faggot? I'm here all fucking day.

>> No.8304345

>piercing
Why are girls putting junk into their faces like that?

Ruining that otherwise cute-ish appearance.

Unless she has tits-piercing, I'd still get a ghostly paizuri from her though.

>> No.8304355

>>8304344
Still no direct evidence that this was a troll. Post the damn chat logs if you want to convince people. If they exist, that is.

>> No.8304360

>>8304345
Your action are all the proof that is needed.

To quote;
>It doesn't help that whoever posted this became tremendously butthurt when his thread started to get spammed. He showed desperation. Why would anyone care this much? Because they were already heavily invested int this ``killer" plan to totally own /jp/.

>Her discussions are just ramblings on anything found in wikipedia that fancied the trolls interest, the image doesn't match what someone who would write these things look like, the blog AND the youtube channel have the same start dates (a huge blunder here, showing the date that this was started at).

Would you ask for a video of a murder to convict a criminal? Of course not, especially when there is already overwhelming evidence ready to convict them.

You were just too easy to read.

>> No.8304390

>>8304360
Still no proof. For your information I wasn't in on this in any way and had nothing to do with the original threads.
And also, your unwillingness to post the chat logs is highly suspect. What do you stand to lose? Are you part of some "secret brotherhood" of h4x0rs and tr0llz that will e-kill you if they find out you're a snitch?

>> No.8304397

>>8304390
You're under the assumption I made all those posts.
Regardless, the logs are not needed. All other evidence stands on its own even if the IRC log post is ignored.

http://archive.foolz.us/jp/thread/8299914/#q8300083

This post in particular sums it up very well.
It's also very obvious it's YOU posting this image constantly. I'm sorry you wasted so much time on this.

>> No.8304412

>>8304397
>It's also very obvious it's YOU posting this image constantly. I'm sorry you wasted so much time on this.
Nice try. I'm not even the OP of this thread.
There are also no new arguments in that post other than perhaps "it's not autismic enough".

>> No.8304419

>>8304412
Do you really believe anyone would kill herself for some non-existant event horizon, justified by a bunch of formulas and drawings taken straight from the wikipedia with little to no rhyme and reason?

Are you seriously gullible enough to believe it's more likely she killed herself?

>> No.8304417
File: 73 KB, 360x267, 1324308701582.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You're ignoring everything that doesn't suit you and focusing on semantics. You're really fucking desperate to get anything you can huh.

It's all there for anyone to read and see through your deceit. The only one bumping your thread to page 0 is you.

>> No.8304424

just don't respond.
This butthomo is TREMENDOUSLY eager to keep this thing going. Fucking pathetic man. Learn to cut your losses, and take this is a lesson to make better troll material.

>> No.8304426

>>8304153
I'd rather get a ghost naizuri.

>> No.8304431

>>8304419
If she was suffering from a mental illness like schizophrenia - yes. Her ramblings, fake or not, did imply something to that effect.

>> No.8304438
File: 123 KB, 350x350, 1324899014260.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

'm ridin' spinnaz, I'm ridin' spinners
They don't stop
I'm ridin' spinnaz, I'm ridin' spinners
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
'm ridin' spinnaz, I'm ridin' spinners
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop

>> No.8304446
File: 175 KB, 500x345, 1324898887897.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm ridin' spinners, I'm ridin' spinners
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop

>> No.8304449

>>8304225
Sorry but can you tell me what's the story behind this?
Wasn't keeping up with threads with this opening image but repeated posting caught my attention.

>> No.8304451

>>8304449
Read the links in
>>8304344

Don't bump the thread.

>> No.8304456

I'm ridin' spinners, I'm ridin' spinnas
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'
They don't stop
They don't stop
They don't stop
I'm rollin'

>> No.8304457

What if /jp/ were to become a haunted board and browsing it (especially during certain hours of the day) would the attract the attention of Apotho-chan's ghost to you?
Would you quit being a /jp/er.

>> No.8304459

Gentlemen, I just entered my aviary, within which I own two pink necklaceatiels, these birds are scared to hell of me and will go nuts when I am inside. I began scaring them, making them fly over the small aviary, eventually I picked one and made sure he never had any rest in between fear-flights. Once he was tired, I began to corner him, I grabbed ahold of him, he began biting and clawing at me, I threw him onto the ground, and kicked him. I did not expect him to be alive after this, but he was very much so - and still quite feisty, but unable to really fly now. I pulled down my pants and got on my knees, I began masturbating with my left hand, while I had the bird in my right hand. I was holding onto him by his tail feathers, keeping him upside-down, whenever he would attempt to fly away, I would whack him against the wired wall of the aviary. Eventually his tail feathers fell off, he fell to the ground - he made no attempt to escape. I latched onto him, he began biting me. Whenever he would try to chew on me, I would cease masturbating and flick him in the head and mildly tighten my grip. Two minutes pass and the bird's eyes start to close, his head is tilting whichever way gravity wishes, no longer shaking in fear at what is happening to him. Soon after, the bird is dead. While it was not my intention to kill him, I was pleased at this moment, as it gave me the opportunity to cum on his face, which I would not have attempted to do so easily while he was alive and attempting to bite anything he could. I get up, my legs and pants are covered in birdseed and feathers, I leave them off, knowing I'll need to clean up. I throw the corpse at the second bird as I leave the aviary. It has been about half an hour, that second bird has not moved an inch since I left; it is very possible that he will die of pure stress.

>> No.8304462
File: 38 KB, 230x300, Interupt.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

OPENMESSAGE:

THERE IS NOT M>UCH TIME. THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT FROM THE YYEAR 2018. THE HU███MAN RACE DEP//?ENDS ON THIS MESSAGE BEING READ AND UNDERSTOOD BY USERS OF MES//?SAGEBOARD 4CHAN IN THE YEAR <Current year>.

POST NUMBER <Post nr. here> WILL LEAD TO WAR AGAINST THE MA██CHI//?NES. YOU MUST DI█SREGARD ALL KNOWLEDGE OF THAT POST. DO NOT READ. DO NOT REWRITE//// THE CONTEN//// TS ONTO DIGITAL MEDIA, NOR MUST ANYBODY REPRODUCE IT IN A█NY ████OTHER FORM. IT MUST BE ██ELETED.

<Post nr. repeated here for emphasis>

THIS IS THE ONLY W^46ARNING YOU WILL RECEIVE. THE FUTURE OF OUR RACE IS NOW IN YOUR HANDS. PLEASE ALSO ENSUR^68^584^^84!!!INTERRUPT

>> No.8304468

yea making fun of the united states is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander you're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfaf loser here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!

>> No.8304483

>>8304449
The girl in the OP was a /jp/er who wrote long cryptic rants on her blog and committed suicide on Christmas eve.

>> No.8304486

After spending a few minutes here I can easily say that all of are lacking of any wit or intelligence whatsoever. You all believe yourselves to be better than everyone else, and I can tell you right now, that that is not the case in the slightest, you pseudo-intellectuals. I am much better than all of you. Clearly I am because I am neither pretentious, long-winded, asinine, discourteous, nor are my tastes quite as bland as yours. No, I am quite concise, and I would never stretch beyond that of my means or what I am designated to.

I'd have to say that this board is full of anonymous lurkers, attackers, and trolls, who have nothing better to do than throw their elitist opinions around in an attempt at misguided show-boating with people they'd never ever meet.

None of you build any persona or stand by anything remotely attached that I can feel some sort of personal connection to. You lack any sort of direction and I can't have that. You're analogies are far too complicated, linear, and they're rather contradictory. Why, there's never even any variety here!

I give this image board, masquerading as a message board, a 1/10.

>> No.8304501

Legend has it that if you travel east to Japan, you will find an old man living on the coast just 40 miles south of Tokyo. If you give this man $500,000 he will take you to an island just off the coast that can't be found on any map. This island is filled with people without faces or names, who hold grudges over the most trivial of matters. When you arrive at this island the first thing you will see is a swimming pool that is never open. Just beyond the pool you will find a town that is filled with cats. You must find a white cat wearing a pink bow. If you ask the cat how to get to Mexico, he will stand up and ask you for three things: Your name, your face, and your soul. If you agree to give them to him, your face will vanish and you will forget your own name. You can live on the island and have whatever you desire, but you can never leave the island. The only way to escape is to find the cat again and ask for a young child. The next day a van will pull up in front your house. You will hear a knock at the door, and a voice will ask if you want to come to a party. No one knows what happens if you answer the door.

>> No.8304505

Since September, my life has sucked. I've been very sick. I stopped going to school for three months, and when I got better I couldn't deal with the structure of a normal high school any longer. My parents have pulled me out and I am currently waiting to be enrolled in an online high school. I still have some major health problems, and I'm still waiting for several test results. I feel very stressed and very depressed. My family has been trying to help me, and I'm grateful for that.
There is one huge problem hampering my progress towards some semblance of normality: my little sister.
L has become a total b***h. Well, she's always been a b***h, but I've always been able to ignore her. Except now I'm so stressed and physically weak that I can't ignore her. Not only that, but she's becoming worse and worse.L is beautiful. She is also vicious and ambitious. She's always teased me for being fat and socially inept.

>> No.8304516

>>8304505
Now she rubs it in my face. She laughs about how I'm always on a diet, how I always have to take medicine, how I can't fit into the pretty clothes, that I only have a few friends. She steals money from me, reads my private stuff, looks through my artwork. She brings friends home for the sole purpose to laugh at me. (I wish I was joking - our house is very echoey, and I can hear every word they say.) She keeps me up at night by turning on every light in the house, takes blankets from my bed, throws out new bottles of my shampoo, even takes our pets to her room when I need something living and breathing to hug and talk to.

I don't know what to do. I've already talked to my parents about this - they're mad at her already for breaking the no-boys-allowed-in-the-house-without-an-adult rule - and they try to punish her, but she never lets it affect her, and they can't do much anyway because they both work a lot. I have known her to bring friends over and let them root through my room, ignore me when I'm obviously in pain, laugh when I cry.

The worst thing she's ever done happened earlier tonight: I fainted, hit my head on the wall, left some blood, and instead of helping me up or getting a bandaid or even asking if I was okay, she turned up the volume on the TV.

>> No.8304523

I just can't take it anymore. well, okay. here goes. this is not copypasta, it's for real. Well, there's this really, REALLY beautiful loli in my school. I'm 17 and she is in 5th grade, so she's 11. Her name is Stella. Well, I've dreamed about having sex with her numerous times, but one evening changed it all... Our moms know each other so I was supposed to babysit her cause her mom had to work late one night. So I go over to her house and we start watching TV. Well, its 9.30 pm already and I tell her to go to sleep. She answers 'I don't want to, I wanna stay and watch cartoons with you.' I thought about it and I said 'okay, but only until 10pm and don't tell your mom' she was happy and said okay. We watched cartoons a little and she asked if she could rest her head in my lap. I was like uh, okay. Well she puts her head in my lap, rubs her head around accidentally cause she was looking for a comfortable position and I feel to get this raging boner. I couldn't hold it back so I quickly suggested that maybe she'd want a pillow under her head and that my legs are starting to hurt. She said 'okay' and I put the pillow under her head. I was so relieved. Well, the clock hits 10pm and I order her to sleep, she stands up and takes the pillow from my legs and she sees my boner, I tried to hide it as quick as I could, but I was wearing trainers so it stood out pretty clearly. She asked 'whats that?' and I didn't know what to say.. after about 5 seconds of quick thinking I for some reason said 'It's a boner', I instantly regretted it. She now asked me if she could see it. I was so freaking nervous, finally i decided to use the chance and had my pants off faster than you could say Candlejack. Stella asked if she cou

>> No.8304533

so there's this rather tasty girl at my college, sadly she has autism, she's not really high on the spectrum, she's just a bit odd and slow maybe.

but yeh she really likes me because I quite often help her with course work.

so anyway we had a rather late valentines day do last week (hall was closed so we had to find and book a venue) and she turned up looking really smart, but you could easily see her curves, she looked absolutely stunning.

well she came and spoke to me and i got her a few drinks, she was really funny actually, by the time I'd had a few i couldn't even remember or notice she had autism.

well it got to like 1am and we left, rather drunk, and she asked to stay at mine, I thought It wouldn't do any harm I wouldn't do anything.so we got a taxi to mine.

we got in, took our jackets and shoes off, and collapsed on the couch, we were lying right next to each other, she spun round and rested her hand on my chest, and started stroking it.

I didn't know what to do! 5 seconds later I decided to go for it.

I ran my hands down her side, across her stomach and down her panties. It was wet and felt amazing. she was so tight I even had to start with my pinky.

I slowly stroked her clit then pushed my finger deep inside (inside) What kind of Pokemon are you? Are you loyal through and through? Do you have a heart that's true? What kind of Pokemon are you?

Take your NORMAL type like Jigglypuff Against the GHOSTLY Gengar the battle's real tough Thunderbolt's a great ELECTRIC attack 'Til you get GROUND down by a Marowak

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action