[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 104 KB, 650x696, 3ed13c23.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
830062 No.830062 [Reply] [Original]

I'm not a leftover

>> No.830067

But, Alice is a leftover, so yeah!

>> No.830097
File: 362 KB, 672x586, 1213573261922.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Well now she is but not back then.

>> No.830103
File: 212 KB, 600x600, 1213573309265.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Shanghai>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alice

>> No.830113

90% of threads on the front page is Touhou.

I like it.

>> No.830123
File: 310 KB, 512x620, 1213573443178.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>830103

>> No.830125

>>830097

I dunno.

Loli moe > Ronery moe with awesome dolls?

It's pretty close for me. Reimu was a clear downgrade from PC-98 to PC, Marisa was a clear upgrade, but Alice I'm undecided.

>> No.830140

ITT: Your daily dose of ;_;

It was a quiet day in The Forest of Magic, just like every other day. The spring air flowed into the room through the open window, bringing with it a cool and refreshing breeze. A young girl was sitting elegantly at her desk, marveling the wondrous object that lay before her.

"I can't believe I let Nitori talk me into testing this thing out for her. It seems so complicated, I can't figure out what goes where and how to set it up. Oh heck, I can't even figure out how to turn it on!...

Oh well, at least it was nice talking to someone, even if it resulted in something troublesome like this."

The young puppeteer sat perplexed on her chair, tinkering with the modern piece of technology. Alice was anxious and determined to get the device to work, and thus she didn't stop until late into the night. The refreshing breeze turned into a stiff wind and darkness flooded the house's insides. Noticing this, Alice stood up, lit a candle, and closed the large glass windows. When she sat back down, she noticed that the device was nearly set up, and all she had left to do was turn it on.

>> No.830142

>>830140
"Alright, I believe this button should do it.", she said with anticipation. To her excitement, the machine began to buzz and run, indicating that it was beginning to start up. Less than a couple minutes later, the screen of the strange device lit up with various icons and such. Alice remembered Nitori telling her that this was the "Desktop", whatever that was.

Eager to test out the device per her promise to Nitori, Alice put her hand on the mouse and started clicking frantically, until she realized that she was just clicking into empty space. She moused over an icon that she found quite interesting: a small blue and orange sphere. Below it was text that read "FireRan Browser".

"I wonder what this one will do if I click on it", pondered Alice. To her utmost enjoyment, as soon as she clicked on it her screen almost immediately changed completely. "Ah, this must be the Web Browser Nitori told me about. She said that this was probably the most popular feature of her invention."

>> No.830148

>>830142
In time, Alice got used to this new device Nitori called a "Computer", and eventually all the commands and whatnot would just come naturally as if she had been doing this forever. In that time, many other people took liking to this invention, including many people from the human village.

One day, Alice came across a website with lots of texts and images. When she asked Nitori about this, she said it was a Message Board, a place where people would post messages accompanied with images about various subjects. She noticed that one subject was very popular, a game called Uohout, created by a man called NUZ. She later learned that this was what they called a curtain fire shooter, and that it was really popular in the human village. Alice decided to try these out for herself, as many people exclaimed how fun they were.

The first time she decided play, Alice was quite confused. First of all, she couldn't decide which character to chose. There were many, after all. Anon, John, Steve and Ryan were the main ones, with many side characters as well.

>> No.830149

>>830148
In the beginning, Alice wasn't very good, however as the days passed she got better and better and was eventually able to move up in the levels. However, one day Alice discovered that these shooting games weren't the only things about of this game called Ouhout. She also found out at the various doujins and fan-made comics existed, each one with great artwork and funny or dramatic story lines. Alice immersed herself in these stories, laughing at the hilarious jokes involving the stereotypes assigned to the characters, and sobbing at the stories of lost love and heartbreak.

Alice started developing a certain liking towards the character named "Anon", which was short for Anonymous. He was a lonely character who was always made fun of by everyone else. Day in and day out he was satirized and ridiculed, even though he tried his best to make friends with the others. As such, he spent almost all of his life inside his small, resolute home, practicing his Danmaku or reading manga. Although you couldn't see his face, you could tell that Anon was fairly attractive, which was a surprise considering his situation.

>> No.830157
File: 495 KB, 663x468, 1213573729537.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alice is a bad dude
She cooks her own meals and doesnt afraid of anything

>> No.830159

>>830149
As time passed, Alice soon became infatuated with this heartfelt yet unbefriended character. She would fantasize being together with him, comforting him in his times of melancholy and going out together as an act of their love. She would lament over the though of being with him forever, enjoying themselves together, having kids, growing old as a couple, etcetera. She wanted to give him the love and appreciation that he desperately deserved, most of all because she knew exactly how he felt. It hurt Alice knowing how woebegone he must feel.

However, one day Alice came to an inconsolable realization. She realized that Anonymous was not real, and never would be real. She realized that both he and herself would be lonely forever, separated by 2dimensional and 3dimensional barriers. She realized that they would never be together, never share the beautiful view of the sunset, never hold hands while walking down a park trail, never have a peaceful picnic on the edge of the forest with a beautiful view of the lake.

"This isn't fair! This just isn't fair! Why can't he be real? Why has fate been so cruel, to present me with such a perfect man, only to be rejected by this barrier of woe, this realization of dismay?"

A single tear flowed down Alice's cheek, grazing her soft yet troubled face and shortly falling to the ground.

Alice cried herself to sleep that night, her hopes and emotions dashed, her future bleak and dim. Aside from the resolute sobbing, it was a quiet day in The Forest of Magic. Just like every other day. As such, it would stay that way forever...

>> No.830169

>>830157

Sakuya cooks everyone in the SDM's food. Anything else?

>> No.830173
File: 57 KB, 640x480, 1213573913013.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.830265

>>830125awesome dolls?

She had the dolls back then too.

>> No.830500

>>830173
oh christ

>> No.830630

>>830173

Oh, now I suddenly understand the Alice + Anon shit.

Good.

Also, ;_;

>> No.831322
File: 361 KB, 800x593, 1213586465298.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.831336

>>830173
Alice Margatroid is a type of louse. Very ingenious.

>> No.831345
File: 554 KB, 1163x1803, 1213586732707.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

She's a bat shit insane tsundere.

>> No.831352

>>831345

Where's this from?

>> No.831361

>>831352
That one doujin where Alice rapes Medicine.

>> No.831365
File: 109 KB, 500x698, 1213587024904.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.831376

>>831361
More like "NO ALICE PLZ DON'T RAPE ME!" and then "OH YES HARDER FASTER DEEPER!"

>> No.831384

>>831345
>tsundere

newfag.

>> No.831399
File: 182 KB, 750x984, 1213587391460.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You are a proud wanker in East Coast America, surfing a most fantastic and populous image board by the name of Anonymous. In night-shift /jp/’s glorious period of promotions, you masturbate with the might and energy of a hundred ronery men. After the most punitive of hand-induced orgasms, you see a strange distortion of space, where two oddly clothed women, are stealing your pirated hentai games. You, knowing no shame, charge towards the women while still stained with semen. However you misjudge the distortion, falling through time and space.

When you finally gather your wits, you find yourself in a strange world, one you gather must be tales of the land far to the reaches beyond the 3-D world. You find you have landed in a place called “Forest of Magic”, and that the lady in front is a witch by the name of Marisa. She’s rather annoyed by your more than unpleasant smell and tendency to masturbate under any minute. Worse yet, you don’t have any of this “precious thing” stuff she keeps going on about. She mutters under her breath how you must be another “loner”.

Upon those words, a young girl surrounded by animated dolls leaps at you and pins you to the ground. “Another loner!” she *squeeze*s with delight. The two of you seem sure to get along well together

>> No.831402

>>831376
Can't read Nip, can you?

>> No.831406
File: 98 KB, 1024x768, 1213587550926.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

As time passes, you enjoy the company of this beautiful girl by the name of Alice. Even your remarkable loneliness is easily matched by this girl, and her tolerance for faggotry outdoes even your own. She loves companionship, and you find yourself exhausted, bruised, with many hangovers, and with a very sore penis (Although you promise that you'll last longer next time.), and you couldn't imagine a greater reward for a pervert who must have been killed in his own filth but granted the delights of the heavens.

>> No.831409

>>831406
Is this sum original content!?

>> No.831415
File: 87 KB, 796x814, 1213587655598.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

One hot summer's day, you mention to Alice that happiness is a terrible thing, far too enjoyable and far too irritating. She agrees, and insists you two mutilate dolls in order to cool down. Her answer for everything, and not a bad one at that. After what seems to be an endless amounts of mutilating this doll she calls "Marisa", you get a brilliant idea. "I should destroy the concept of happiness!" you exclaim. Alice agrees emphatically. However, you sadly remember that you aren't Shiki, and you just can't pull off your glasses to see it's concept, even though you try for a full hour. Alice then has a brilliant idea of her own. She will use her awesome magic to allow you to see the concept of happiness, so you can kill it.
You pull off your glasses so fast, you are shocked to find that seeing those lines really does hurt, everything is black with a bunch of tiny spots of red. It doesn't seem like you can feel air anymore... However, the woman you saw on that fateful day peeks her head at you, somehow traveling at the same speed you are, and explains briefly "Anonymous is like Batman. Everyone who loved him is dead." What this means, you never manage to find out. As you see happiness, you stab it with all your might. Or rather, you fly into it with your knife stretched out. Even the mighty Anonymous cannot quite make it, and fries his brain before completing his task.
Alice has realized this, far too late. She's sad that her new friend is gone. However, the freak occurrence of a seven day downpour shortly after warms her heart. You kind of did make everyone miserable afterall.

>> No.831419

>>831409

It's from the "Bad Ends" thread in /touhou/.

...Oops, spoiler.

>> No.831422

>>831419
That's still going on? I gave up after the 4th thread.

>> No.831425

>>831409
It's a parody from the unfinished /touhou/ comic between Suika and the Mongol.

>> No.831430

>>831415
That was a weird and shitty ending.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action