[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 687 KB, 453x604, apotho-chan.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8299914 No.8299914[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Attention!
Having waifus is an /a/ related habit. It doesn't belong on /jp/. So if you have a waifu and intend to talk about it, kindly leave.

/jp/ is for translators, artists and scholars of Japanese culture only. It is a place to create original content and engage in meaningful discussions. Not a place for man-children to salivate over imaginary cartoon girlfriends.

Now that this is settled, please continue.

PS: Stop jacking off to dead girls.

>> No.8299923

Reported for copypasta and newfaggotry.

>> No.8299929

I like how you're attempting to police the board by making your own shitty, off-topic thread.

PS: Stop posting them and maybe people will.

>> No.8299945

>>8299914
Is she really dead? I thought it was just a joke...

>> No.8299957

I sent her some messages on youtube.

Latest activity: 23 Dec.

May?

>> No.8299967

See-through clothes and a weird thing on her lower lip.
Wouldn't talk to.

>> No.8299971

>>8299945
Holy fuck, you are trying SO HARD to squeeze the last bits of trolljuice out of this.

I'd probably do the same if I had spent so much time planning for this and came out with a half ass troll.

http://archive.foolz.us/jp/thread/8294437/#8295179

Nice picture of your buddies sister by the way.

http://archive.foolz.us/jp/thread/8294437/#8295037

>> No.8299987

>>8299914
>PS: Stop jacking off to dead girls.

Make me

>> No.8300001

>>8299967
>Hating on Apotho-chan
Faggot. She died for our sins.

>>8299971
No proof. Some guy saying he was on the IRC chat when it was planned and not posting any logs is not proof.

>> No.8300030

>>8300001
Your action are all the proof that is needed.

To quote;
>It doesn't help that whoever posted this became tremendously butthurt when his thread started to get spammed. He showed desperation. Why would anyone care this much? Because they were already heavily invested int this ``killer" plan to totally own /jp/.

>Her discussions are just ramblings on anything found in wikipedia that fancied the trolls interest, the image doesn't match what someone who would write these things look like, the blog AND the youtube channel have the same start dates (a huge blunder here, showing the date that this was started at).

You were just too easy to read.

>> No.8300037

Guy dies: nobody cares
Pretty girl dies: OH FUCK WHY GOD WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.8300056

>PS: Stop jacking off to dead girls.

As soon as I get my ghost paizuri.

>> No.8300083
File: 68 KB, 180x310, M.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The chosen image contradicts the words in the blog.
Her regard for societal trends and norms can be seen from her appearance, which is something that was a heavy part of the criticism in her blog. It was intended to make her a character /jp/ could relate to. Being female would draw much more attention from frequent posters.

However, the creator of this troll did not take the core /jp/ into consideration. An ugly girl would have been more suitable to keep the belief going. This makes it clear that the creator came from off-board as stated in the second archive link >>8299971 posted.
An off-boarder would only target the lowest common denominator that >>8300037 and many others have criticized. Someone truly devoted to shitting up the board would have done something much crazier, interesting, elaborate, and dare I say ``autistic".

Poor form.

>> No.8300123

Her death makes this world a better place. I hope each and everyone of follow suit.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action