[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 8 KB, 246x360, Revolver.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8276883 No.8276883 [Reply] [Original]

I know this is for /r/ but you guys are a better shot at getting results.

I have been trying for days to find Subs for this movie

The movie is Revolver - Aoi Haru and was released in 2003. I somehow found the movie but the english subs are hard as hell to find. A link or sub site would be awesome, thank you!

>> No.8276920

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=aoi+haru+srt

>> No.8278427

This is Revolver - Aoi Haru

Not Aoi Haru

>> No.8279020

Ok i'm pretty sure this was never subbed

>> No.8279499

OP or any other /jp/ bros, Acording to the sight where I get my Japanese movie reviews, this was a great Japanese Delinquent movie wich the Japanese are well known for.

I myself love Japanese Delinquent movies and have been planing on buying the Japanese DVD and a Japanese DVD player to acompany it. It iis only produced in a region 2 disc, wich means it needs a region 2 DVD player. Acording to my reference site the movie was released in America on DVD, but I have found little signs of such existence.

The Japanese region 2 DVD disc is subtitled in english. It is available at
Yes Asia.com

I can't find any Japanese DVD or BLU-RAY players for sale at a reasonable cost.

Any /jp/er's discussion to this thread would be appreciated.

>> No.8281046

still no word on subtitles?

>> No.8281414
File: 21 KB, 320x210, mishima+steps.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8281046
In my post before your's I told you that subs exist on DVD. I highly doubt that anyone has uploaded a subtitled version yet.

Idk how to upload such kinds of things and am trying to get through school with my on campus job/other part time job, so I don't have the money to pay for the over priced DVD, BLU-RAY player, shiping, and import tax.

If you are a regular here than you probably receive a check from your government for your "Social disorder or Social Anxiety" or whatever.
If so, you should order it and then take the time to upload it for the rest of us. It would honestly be easier to do that, rather than search across the web or waiting for someone in Japan to do it.
Go for it bro! We believe in you!

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action