[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 581 KB, 1024x768, Hydrangeas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8241240 No.8241240 [Reply] [Original]

NEET general thread? How are the rest of my fellow losers doing?

>> No.8241249

We're doing fine. In fact, we're doing so well that we don't need NEET generals anymore. Thanks for the fun times, but all things come to an end. Please delete your thread.

>> No.8241245

frig off nerd

>> No.8241256

>>8241249
>>8241245
Get out normalfags. Your kind is not wanted around here.

>> No.8241261

>>8241256
I'm not a normalfag you lunatic troll. Take this shit to /NEET9k/ if you want to scream and despair about how lonely and jobless you are. This is the Japan/general board.

>> No.8241266

I've had a great day so far. I slept for about 13 hours and enjoyed some very entertaining dreams before waking up at 9PM to find the house empty. I put some water in the kettle and set it for a boil and then went out to the kitchen to make myself a salad. We were out of croutons so I made my own and then returned to my room to find the water boiling and ready for tea. I put a few teaspoons of Assam leaves in the pot and poured the water in. I went to the computer and put the last two episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia up on my TV and readied my bed. I poured myself the tea and moved the salad and tea to my dressed next to my bed.

I ate the salad and drank my tea and then got a taste for a dessert so I went to check the kitchen. There was only a can of cinnamon rolls so I put those in the oven and prepared myself a much larger helping of frosting to use instead of the small can that was included. This frosting consisted of sour cream, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. I ate five cinnamon rolls with the frosting and brought the dishes back out to the kitchen, where I cleaned them and put them on the rack to dry.

I went back to my room and got into bed while I browsed /jp/ and enjoyed my second cup of tea. After the tea was gone I got out and went to sit at my computer. That was a little over nine hours ago and I've been sitting here ever since.

>> No.8241274

>>8241266
Also, my parents came back about a half hour ago and I asked them if I could get some Mexican food for lunch before going to bed. I plan on eating enough food so that I get tired and fall asleep. It's pretty rare for me to be awake at this hour so I feel like I should eat outside, but I know in the back of my mind that I'll just be eating here once I get the food. Whatever happens, I'm hoping to wake up around 3AM.

>> No.8241287

/jp/ - Blog Culture

>> No.8241291
File: 57 KB, 397x393, gotta fart real bad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i've been trying to teach my dog to ahegao for the last few hours
she just keeps biting me and trying to escape my love dungeon

>> No.8241294

>>8241291
>hey Lassie are you a dog that would like to learn to ahegao
>come on Lassie, ahegao
>arf arf
>no Lassie this is not how you ahegao
>how do i ahegao?

>> No.8241296

>>8241294
arigatou for the wwwws, anon-kun

>> No.8241298

>>8241266
>>8241274
God damn, shut up already.

>> No.8241307

Managed to get a couple more main character concepts and coding done for my game.

You play as a girl and I'm having trouble designing the hat. At the moment it's a french beret with a fluffy pompom on top.

>> No.8241312

>>8241298
I think that within the next week I'll take a trip into the city by train. I've always wanted to ride the train. I'll pack some stuff and hop on the train after the morning rush. I don't often go into the city and I'm hoping that I don't get lost. I'll probably end up having lunch somewhere in there. I should look up online to see what places are close enough to the train stops that I could walk to.

>> No.8241315 [DELETED] 

█████████████████████████████████

THIS POST WAS SENSORED BY THE SOPA ACT
TO STOP THE SENSORS PLEASE VISIT
WWW.AMERICANCENSORSHIP.ORG

>> No.8241318

>>8241307

What type of game is it?

>> No.8241326

I have been toying with the idea of writing, but I don't want it to be another trashy story.

Any ideas for a subject?

>> No.8241327

>>8241312
Or maybe I should wait until it gets a bit warmer. It recently rained for a few days straight so it's gotten pretty cold. If I wait I might end up encountering people who are going into the city to do Christmas shopping. I don't want that. Maybe I should just wait for a few more weeks until after New Years. That sounds good. I'll probably have some Christmas money to buy myself something nice with, too. But it's not like I need anything. Maybe I should just save it. I could save it until the new tea harvest and spend it on some really nice shincha. That sounds really good so I think I'll do that.

>> No.8241332

DEAR DIARY

TODAY MY GF SUCKED MY DICK AT THE UNI, AND I GAVE SOME NERD A GALACTIC WEDGIE
CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME AND HIKKI IT OUT WITH MY CREW

>> No.8241341
File: 347 KB, 500x700, 21402795.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8241326

>> No.8241344

>>8241318
It's an exploration game if that's what you were asking.

>> No.8241389

>>8241332
I've actually been thinking about starting a diary.
Do any of you do that?

>> No.8241398

>>8241389
I've tried multiple times but I can't keep one up. I never know what to write because nothing goes on in my life.

>> No.8241403

>>8241344

Like what? Yume Nikki?

>> No.8241438

>>8241398
This. My psychiatrist recommended keeping a diary but I tried and it was full of "Today I got up and read manga. It was okay I guess." "Today I had a shower. I take showers occasionally. This was one of those occasions." "Today I brushed my teeth. I should do that more often."
And shit like that every day for a couple of weeks. Nothing to write about makes keeping a diary a bit pointless. I tried keeping a dream diary but had the opposite problem, too much to write about and I'd have forgotten half the dream by the time I started typing it all up on the computer.

>> No.8241447

>>8241438
>I tried keeping a dream diary
Like what? Yume Nikki?

HARFDERFHURRDOORRRRDERP

>> No.8241713
File: 20 KB, 301x187, aids1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8241261
What the fuck are talking about, faggot? /r9k/ is probably the most normalfaggy board after /soc/. Why do you care about a single thread on a whole board full of shit, anyway?

Sorry, don't want to keep you, you have a "witch 2hu wud u fug??" thread to post.

>> No.8241753

Played some star ocean 2 on my psp til 1:30 last night, woke up at 7 to feed my dogs and turn on the lights for my lizards.

Went back to bed for a couple hours, then was half awake playing some project diva 2 for an hour or so. At around noon I microwaved some minestrone soup and coughed up a bunch of bloody crap thats living in my throat.

Took some focalin, ritalin and some new drug they gave me call viibryd with a cherry coke.

Watched the SOPA commity for about 20 minutes before the crushing depression set it.

Checked my bookmarked blogs and sites for new loli/cosplay sets, have two queued into jdownloader so far ((Kouroumu 7) [Anata wo Haijin desu.] Koishi-chan no Ecchi na Hon ga Nai Na (ENGLISH) and [French Letter] ぺどりあ!! -Extend-)

Chopped up some bell pepper and chicken for my lizard and refilled some water dishes. Handling one of my geckos right now, but I think he just wants to sleep.

Browsing /jp/ and this was the first thread I saw. Don't have to leave the house this week until Tuesday for the doctor.

>> No.8241887

Not a full NEET anymore, can't contribute to thread, have fun guys.

>> No.8241895

For every NEET who'se ever needed to use an elevator.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYvT7K7tKAc

>> No.8242982 [DELETED] 

Today I received a letter saying my claim has been accepted and I will be getting Jobseeker's Allowance (£53/week, yay!)

How long until I get paid?

>> No.8243028

I got denied SSI without them ever contacting me about an appointment. Was I supposed to take the initiative there?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action