[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 37 KB, 320x320, Utsuho.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8115975 No.8115975 [Reply] [Original]

Imagine you woke up one morning and you couldn't find the knob of the door, then you realize theres no door, you take a deep breath and proceed to look around and realize you are in a place where you ahve never been before, you think you must be sick or dreaming, theres a mirror, you put yourself in front of it and see a tall blonde in black underwear looking back at you, then you realize she's looking at where your penis should be, and then you look down, there's no penis there, you look back at the mirror, but there's no mirror, then you look back down and where your penis should be there's a small ~40 years old man in a chef outfit looking back at you, smiling, he doesn't move he just stays there smiling back at you while he is your penis, then you look back at your front and there's a mirror again, and you see in it the image of the chef, and then you realize the one who was looking at the penis wasnot you but him, do you realize at who was he looking? at you, and do you realize who are you?

You are the penis, the penis of the chef.

>> No.8115980

Do you give me a hamburger?

>> No.8115984

My cuil counter is broken, someone give me a number to these abstractions.

>> No.8115986

>>8115984

This is about 4.5 cuils.

>> No.8115988

You ask for a hamburger, I give you a hamburger. You raise it to your lips and take a bite. Your eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. I give you a hamburger. You swallow and look down at the hamburger in your hands. You cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs. A pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. I give you a hamburger. You look at my face, and I am pleading with you. The children are crying now. You raise the hamburger to your lips, tears stream down your face as you take a bite. I give you a hamburger. You are on your knees. You plead with me to go across the street. I hear only children's laughter. I give you a hamburger. You are screaming as you fall down the stairs. I am your child. You cannot see anything. You take a bite of the hamburger. The concrete rushes up to meet you. You awake with a start in your own bed. Your eye twitches involuntarily. I give you a hamburger. As you kill me, I do not make a sound. I give you a hamburger.

>> No.8115992

>You are the penis, the penis of the chef.
I.. this... how? Am I going to enjoy this?

Please be gentle with me Mr. Chef.

>>8115988
I don't understand. Am I capable of thought?

>> No.8116000
File: 86 KB, 344x293, high.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action