[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 42 KB, 437x359, wuhhhht.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8107501 No.8107501 [Reply] [Original]

>Your face when you have a dream about touhous in a twilight setting with a princess who needs to escape from.. princehood? with her diamond cane that duplicates if you take it away from it's setting and your sister's boyfriend's father tries to shoot you and your house turns to a firework factory set off my kanye west and your own father takes your sisters hostage and I shoot him and he cuts my sister's throat and shoots me and I wake up with a wet bed which was blood in the dream

>> No.8107504

I hate it when that happens.

>> No.8107513

I always lose focus in the middle of mfws and greentext.This one might be badly written though.

>> No.8107521
File: 87 KB, 495x331, Menaredisgusting.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I had a dream where I was in Gensokyo and all the ladies mocked me and made fun of me. Reimu blanched at me and said she'd rather die than have anything to do with me. Yukari said men disgust her. They all then mocked my virginity.

I felt as if I was IRL but in a dream IRL that wasn't a dream but a nightmare.....IRL.

>> No.8107526

i dont want to remember my only touhou-related dream, it was horrible, and painful.

>> No.8107527

I thought /jp/ hates weed.

>> No.8107536

>>8107513
Me too.
I think OP is trying to say he wet the bed. There were no touhous in his story.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action