[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 271 KB, 711x533, e3b372a7b12c77625600504b43723a7c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8045654 No.8045654 [Reply] [Original]

What made you the way you are, /jp/? When did you turn away from 3D and why, and do you think you will ever go back? Have you shut out society completely, or only halfway? Stories appreciated.

Image as related as I can make it.

>> No.8045672
File: 76 KB, 398x285, 1316331948859.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's not that I hate the outside world, it's just that the world inside my shiny glowbox is so much more interesting.

>> No.8045676

Gensokyo is much more fun than the real world

>> No.8045705

Generally after having to live around people for so long, I'm surprised more people haven't come to the conclusion that this is the only valid lifestyle to have.

>> No.8045711
File: 17 KB, 170x170, saber is not amused.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>my face when FFT psp tried to suggest Agrias and Mustadio pairing

Nope.jpg

OP pic is how I always imagined things. Enjoy being NTR'ed dude.

>> No.8045720
File: 230 KB, 399x299, 1319002555985.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Guys can we keep this thread until mid afternoon today?

I would really like to reply in full, but I'm on a PS3 right now and I can't get on my lab top until the afternoon.

Lets do this, okay?

>> No.8045721
File: 163 KB, 686x652, 89ea7c5a5cc356a544ceac856f63f992.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8045711
I always shipped for Ovelia/Agrias personally. Also lol@filename.

>> No.8045731 [DELETED] 

>>8045711

It's obviously Agrias X Ovelia.

>> No.8045736

>>8045720
NO, thread reported, saged, and minimized.

>> No.8045757

I spent all of my childhood and most of my adolescence killing myself by existing only for school, expecting some personal validation that I eventually realized would never come. This is how I can value myself.

>> No.8045771

My whole life my dad would lecture me on what bitches women are, never get married, yada yada.

Then my mom died and he remaired some foreign whore not even 2 years older than me.

[Spoiler] I feel sorry for him, their relationship is pathetic.

>> No.8045789

I was always more interested in fiction and fantasy than reality, although I manage to keep a pretty stable balance with how much I need to interact with society.

Then I got into a 3-year relationship with an insane, abusive girl. This was a poor decision. Then eventually I had a very literal choice between her, or 2D. This made me realise what I really love.

Never looked back, never been happier.

>> No.8045791

A lifetime worth of experience

>> No.8045799

it was a slow descent into oblivion, but the last 3D i had feelings for put me down and friendzoned me in a very...messy way.

I'm slowly sinking into this quicksand of misogyny. Soon I will reach the event horizon and the transformation will be complete

>> No.8045806

>>8045711
>Agrias-Mustadio
dathiswillwork.jpg

>> No.8045809

Yesterday I dreamed that I was in a situation where I might have ended up kissing this one young girl I had a crush on. Before that could happen, though, Alice pulled me aside and asked me what the fuck I thought I was doing.

What the hell.

>> No.8045823

Ha. You're all gonna tell me to get out but whatever. I've been here (and /a/ before /jp/) for the last five years and I'm not going anywhere.

The truth is I used to be a full on shitsucking hipster fuck. I was in an indie band and a DJ at popular night clubs in Miami Beach. I've always been an anime otaku, but I was a music geek first and that was my main obsession for many years. I got married and had a kid but the scene I was in was very fast and I ended up addicted to coke and xanax. My father had an affair with my first wife and that relationship ended in divorce.

Way more broken up about being betrayed by my own father, I lost it and got into taking the edge off my coke with heroin. I spiraled further, eventually meeting another woman (also an addict) and marrying her. I got into crack around this time because I would do coke until my nose closed up and figured smoking it would be easier. About that time my childhood best friend organized an intervention on my behalf and got me locked up for 30 days in rehab. At which time he began to have an affair with my wife.

After realizing what was going on I had a nervous breakdown, moved into a room in my parents house and became a recluse. I tried dating once or twice in the beginning but I found myself repulsed by women and seeing imperfections that I used to overlook.

Most of my friends abandoned me and the ones that didn't think I'm fucking pathetic. I'm actually quite happy. Keeping to myself makes managing my life much easier and the 3D world holds nothing for me but a paycheck with which I can buy figures and shit. Then I go back in my room.

Go ahead and throw tomatoes. I just thought some of you might find my story interesting.

>> No.8045826

>>8045823
>My father had an affair with my first wife
Awesome.

>> No.8045837

>>8045823
Dude I feel you. Though I'm not Hipster, I have a great life full of good times and new experiences. I'm the one in this thread
>>8042540

but fuck anime

>> No.8045872 [DELETED] 
File: 211 KB, 553x546, 1319613865786.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8045877

>>8045823
Hey, care to share the name of the NTR eroge your life is based on?

>> No.8045905

My father was a drug addict and killed himself when I was 10.
I've repressed most of my memory from before then, and It's probably for the best that I never try to remember. That, foster care, metal hospitals and suicide attempts lead me to be a fairly composed and patient person. I think spending most of my life in front of a screen or book is much healthier than wasting my days chasing pussy or hanging out with people I don't give a fuck about.
I've thought about raising a kid before, but I don't think raising a kid in a single parent home is the right thing to do, and marriage would cost all my personal freedom, and money.

>> No.8045921

8045837 here.

>>8045823
I just read the rest of your post and I guess we aren't that much alike...........

What ended up happening with your Dad man? How did it al pan out?
Your friend stole your crack addict wife? Thats brutal.
I mean I couldn't imagine such pain, but in the end he got you help and I don't think a woman like that would have helpedyou in your drug free life. It wad betrayal, but he took her off your hands too........I mean you deserve a girl who'll stand by you just like you would for her and she wasn't gonna.

I here by sware to always stand by my fellow Otaku on /jp/, even when I do not agree with all they do.

/jp/ unite with your brethern of Otaku

>> No.8045928

>>8045823
I'm...I'm here for you bro.

Also, do you still make music? Let me hear some.

>> No.8045934

>>8045823
>moved into a room in my parents house
How do you move back into the house of the guy who betrayed you AND your mother like that? Does your mom even know?

>> No.8045948

mental illness runs in my family
not very interesting but thats my story

>> No.8045976 [DELETED] 

>>8045823
Have you posted that on /r9k/ yet? those niggers would burst into treats.

>> No.8045988

Just simply, My girlfriend who I loved died. I don't give a fuck what anyone says about moving on, she didn't want me to and I'm relatively content with not doing so.

Also, as I was seemingly attractive back then I would get girls coming to flirt with me about a week after they knew she died. I told them to back off and give me some time and one of the cut herself in depression, because apparently she "loved me so much." Her brother took photos and sent it to me with messages like "I hope you know you've ruined my sister's life" I didn't even fucking do anything. Bitches and whores man. So that kind of made me frigid to any girl ever.

And as always, you've got to have a hobby. So I went from gaming to anime and now eroge.

>> No.8045997

I don't loathe 3D. I am not shut out of society, which i see cowardly. So it might be proper for me not to answer this thread...

But i got a problem. I am not so enthusiastic to go after girls. I always let them come to me. My relationships with anyone is total catastrophe.

Am i dick or something?

>> No.8046008

>>8045988
Normally I would chime in with the '3DPD etc' stuff, but ... you sir are a man among men.

I take my hat off to you.

>> No.8046015

Why did they even try to ship Mustadifag and Agrias?
It came literally out of nowhere and never even went anywhere.

The most pointless sidequest in the game.
And in a game that features Cloud as a sidequest, this is saying something.

>> No.8046022
File: 14 KB, 100x100, hayashida22.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8045997
Dude, I mean it kind of sounds like you would be a dick in a relationship. You have to put time and careingness into those things, but not too much from the get go.

But Otaku or /jp/ wise I don't think your a dick.

>> No.8046045

I'm not really sure, I just eventually became like this shortly after starting to browse 4chan more frequently.

As for 3D people, I simply hate the kind of person I was back in high school - some kind of usual beta faggot who had some kind of existential crisis. Thankfully, I stopped caring about who I am or what other people do, then became comfortable with how I am today.

>> No.8046047

>turn away from 3D

I haven't turned my back on it. And I never will. Because dammit,I have love for 3D. No matter how bad it gets,i'll just use my love to distort the harsh reality and make it something acceptable. I am a man after all.

>>8045823

>My father had an affair with my first wife and that relationship ended in divorce.

> At which time he began to have an affair with my wife.

Pffft

With this kind of material you'll be the Urobachi Gen of NTR in Japan in no time at all.

>> No.8046049

>>8046045
>existential
That word...I want to know what It means but I'm afraid it'll be much gayer than I ever imagined. You know, like the word "postmodernism"

>> No.8046056

I'm alcoholic, have violent tendencies.
Also ugly. The end.

>> No.8046058

I'm in love with games, and women are dishonest and unfaithful. I'm also bothered by the fact that I've never met a single person in real life that was half as intelligent as I was back when I was 16. Life is good being one of the few, the proud, the otaku in the west.

>> No.8046063

>>8046049
Yeah, I was retarded. Just ignore my post, please.

>> No.8046591

3D is the only for me.I have had a few girls in my life,but have only loved one.Doujins can cause sexual excitement,but I think they are unhealthy and distort love.I have always had a loving family that support and care for me and I them.I have never lived a life of escaping reality.I have multiple disabilities when it comes to writing,reading and going through certain motions in life,but this has only made me more determined and stronger.I persevere when I must,so that I can reach the goals and dreams I hold in my heart. I am a devout Roman Catholic, but I have my flaws that I work on to become a better person.Right now people often mistake my age saying that I am more mature my age.I thank them,but know wisemen don't claim wisdom and if they do than they aren't wise at all.I have a lot to learn still and carry my hopes on my selves.I have earned multiple scholarships for school and am grateful for them.I work part time and weight lift everyday if I can.I am always interested in Japan,it's ideals,culture and traditions.I plan on perusing multiple degrees and combine them into a profession.My closest friends are all Catholic.My catholic friends hold the same motivation to carry out our beliefs in life.I do have other friends whom are not Catholic and most lag behind in what it means to be a man,smoke dope all day,drink until wasted, chase women only to get into their pants,continue to repress there underlying problems which cause them to stay in the cycle of self misery and end up staying in the same place for years.I do have other friends who aren't anything who do have goals and are loving people too.In the end my story is not short, but it is still growing.When looking at all of my /jp/ brothers' stories,I find myself even closer to all of you.I want to be there for you all even if it is only through an anonymous board.You are cool to me.with friendly affection,Disability-san.

>> No.8046656

>>8046591
>I am a devout Roman Catholic

I call bullshit

>> No.8046664

>>8046056
I managed to get out of alcohol, but I only became more violent.
I know how does it feel, pal.

>> No.8046674
File: 103 KB, 900x225, falcon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8046656
he might be Captain Falcon.

>> No.8046723

Guess I'm a deviant, as I can love both 3D and 2D. Though to be honest, I always compare both. Loathe am I to admit, I also engage in normalfag shit, like going out with the guys, hook up with chicks etc etc. This is just me I guess, a hybrid of sorts.

I ship Alma/AjoraxRamza though.

>> No.8046730

Physical and mental issues and enabling parents. Dropped out of university in the first semester and haven't left my parent's house in years.

>> No.8046745
File: 1.19 MB, 186x170, 98r6s5.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8046674
>Falcooon... PRAY!
Gwahahahahaha.

I didn't turn away from 3D. 3D turns away from me. The last (and only) girl who appeared in my life "took away" the only two friends I had managed to make since grade 4.
I've been a mostly shut-in NEET for 2 years now, but that's gonna change. Next year I'm getting into a translation career, if only to keep up appearances, and I'm making sure of that by studying for the entrance test since now. I don't want to fail it again.
At what degree my life will change depends on if the first year is passable without studying, because I can't study even if my life depended on in, which it does.
If it is not, then I suppose I'll leave within the first semester. Like I did with engineering.
If it is, I think it will give me time and opportunity to... erm... meet some people (ugh), girls probably (since the population for this course is 90% female), and get a grip on my life.
A part of my head seriously doubts it will be any help at all, though.
The GIF attached represents my reaction when I found out my study partner for the test will be a Richard, and not an Alice or a Mary. What are the fucking chances, really. Am I the only one who despises 3D males more than 3D females?

>> No.8046757

>>8046745
>>8046591
tl;dr. Bullet points, man.

>> No.8046758

>>8046757
7 lines, Anon. 7 god damned lines.

>> No.8046764

>>8046758
It's a goddamn novella. You should always expect that people aren't going to value your posts above their precious time. You have to sell your posts right.

But it doesn't matter, I just realized who wrote it.

>> No.8046766

>>8046764
I am by no means a concealed "tripfag", if that's what you think.
If it isn't, well, I am confus.

>> No.8046769

greentext? okay.jpg

>First year of collage, virgin and semi-otaku
>one day while walking on campus saw an angel
>angel talked to me at cafeteria one day
>fast forward 2 years worth of fun,lovey-dovey, great happiness
>still virgin cuz her family is "old fashioned" but did not really care about sex, only to be with her
>one day during sem break, she was alone at her house,parents away
>want to surprise her on the evening with flowers and all that stuff
>knock, front door was open, ????? , go inside look everywhere then finally went upstairs
>noises on her room, open door and say "SURPRISE!!"
>saw her getting fucked by some dude i didnt know

rest is future.
never. trust. anyone. again.

ever.

>> No.8046773

>>8046766
Look at
>>8046591
>You are cool to me.with friendly affection,Disability-san.
The novella author is a certain recurring weirdo.

>> No.8046775

>>8045654
>her family is "old fashioned"
That's where you went wrong.
SHE should have been old fashioned not her family.

>> No.8046778

>>8046775
Should have been towards
>>8046769

>> No.8046787

>>8046773
I see now.

>> No.8046790

I was exposed to 2D from a very early age. Hell, I remember kissing the TV screen once when Sailor Mercury appeared when no one was around in my younger years. I was always a weirdo.

>> No.8046811

I don't know, 3D is so ugly and annoying compared to flawless and perfect 2D, why would you even ask such question?
Oh right, reading through posts in this thread it's obvious it's /a/ quality thread.

>> No.8046809

>>8045654
With 5 sisters, you end up either pedo or 3D hating.

I chose both.

>> No.8046851 [DELETED] 
File: 36 KB, 288x347, Image20091223145146845.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8046656
I shit you not anon, I shit you not.

deal with it man

>> No.8046855

It's not like I turned away from it for any particular reason.
I'm no misogynist, I'm a sexist, albeit entirely uninterested in the female populace.
Sure I've been betrayed, let down and cheated on, but I'm not bitter.
Why should I be? Every time I had to I simply moved on.
I don't have a very high opinion of females either, mind you.
I just pretend to be a misogynist for cheap laughs on the internet.

>> No.8046915

I'm a coward.
I have many problems, but i can't confront them.

>> No.8046927

I'm ugly.

That's pretty much it.

>> No.8047287

why don't you try to change your self

>> No.8047313

Depression, social anxiety/retardation, being ugly, schizoid/negative view on life, and high school all made me the pathetic sack of crap that I am today. Being a failure or below-average at everything I tried, despite putting more hours of effort into things than needed, led to constant thoughts of suicide. My disliking of people got to the point that I can't stand hearing a normal everyday conversation nowadays. The stuff every normal person talks about, they way they behave, and just the American language itself, oh god it's all horrible. Eroge, Touhou, anime and learning Japanese keep my mind off of things as I stay away from people as much as possible. Being home is simply the greatest feeling I have ever experienced. I'm glad that my parents don't hate/dislike me. They actually tolerate it, and seem to understand it, I think.

>> No.8047333

Skinny, ugly, no spine. Feels kinda bad but I'm also too lazy to do something about it. How depressing.

>> No.8047342

> I don't have a very high opinion of females either, mind you.
> I just pretend to be a misogynist for cheap laughs on the internet.

how is it possible to contradict yourself so totally?

>> No.8048349

Being a trap, I guess.
Went into cyber school because of that, completely lost social life.
Waiting a few months before I can start hormone stuff and whatnot and then the big surgery. It's completely shutting me away from the world but at the same time I don't really mind, since the only friends I have are online. I'm not being pressured for college or getting my driver's license, so I guess I can just take it steady. I also have severe problems with being unable to face reality.

>> No.8048375

>>8048349
>I also have severe problems with being unable to face reality.
Seems to be a common theme with trannies.
You won't be a girl no matter how much you mutilate your genitals, you know.

>> No.8048388

>>8048349
>Went into cyber school because of that, completely lost social life.
This seems to happen to those that are either very feminine or those that don't pass at all and dress up anyway. I will assume you are the latter since most males who are just extremely feminine have no intention of actually becoming traps. It's usually the ones that are somewhat manly that follow this dream and hence they get picked on when they don't pass.

>> No.8048395

>>8048375
Whatever you want to believe.

>> No.8048399

>>8048388
The term is flexible, I plan on changing my name and getting the surgery and everyone. Everyone I know says I am passible.

>> No.8048402

>>8048399
> Everyone I know says I am passible.
You just said you lost your social life so who exactly is saying this? Your relatives? AND you are right, my mistake for calling you a trap, you are a transsexual.

>> No.8048418

>>8045654
I realized that my happiness is directly proportional to the value of two distinct variables.

a = how much I have to interact with people
b = how much I enjoy manga, old arcade games and spending time on my computer

Both variables are rated out of 10. The equation is simple:

b - a = happiness level.
Also on a general level people just suck.

>> No.8048423

Different wavelengths.

But I have a job and such. People come to me when they need my skills and drop me immediately afterwards.

It doesn't matter. Even though my life is Unlimited Introspection Works I live on.

>> No.8048424

>>8048402
Most of it. I have to go to check ups and the place I go to doesn't sugar coat how they think you look.

>> No.8048428

2D made me desire personalities that don't actually exist.

Oh well...

>> No.8048723

I don't really shun people, but I used to be upset how I didn't like what most people around me like. I simply learned that I'd be the judge of what I like and don't like, and what I'll do and not do. From there, I truly enjoyed myself and became more calm and relaxed.
/jp/ may be filled with lots (or really 'vocal') of hateful people, but I find it wonderful that some of the people here truly live by their own rules, or as close to it as they can possibly manage.

>> No.8052780

shit was on 14. /jp/ has at most 42 posters. We all need to be heard here guys.

>> No.8052793
File: 36 KB, 288x347, Image20091223145146845.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8046656
I shit you not anon, I shit you not.

I'm serious. Deal with it.

>> No.8053854

>>8047342
I've never really been close to anyone, and I can't help but believe that other people would just say what my parents did, that my entire appearance is an "act, a fabrication" and that I never really show my real feelings, whatever those are. As I grew older and the pressures of school, college and ultimately a car crash resulting in total disability and assisted care--as all of these built up, I felt each of my parents getting wound up in their own personal worlds, my dad in his work and my mom in this schizoid, persecution-complexed, resentment-driven delusion that the government is paying me a few bucks a month in welfare to torture her.

I wish I could just say it's a matter of finishing up some IHSS applications moving out and just living: reading the new yorker over muffins and tea, doing math and maybe teaching a few sections in the future, going shopping for odds and ends and seeing things and eating tasty foods--all of that is easy enough, but I just feel so helpless and starved for human recognition and affection sometimes that everything seems to fall apart no matter what medications or therapy I try. Outside of family and doctors I've hardly talked to anyone over the last four years since the accident and frankly I have no idea. fundamentally, I don't think I'm solitary or introverted as much as a lonely person scared of approaching other people--looking into the world, at people, just feels like looking through a glass wall at a life which is beautiful yet untouchable.

>> No.8053875

>>8045654
Living in an apartment alone, working as a pc geek at a local store so i can pay my internet and buy food that's all.

I turn away 3D world after realizing how fucked up it is, since i was a kid i care for other more than myself, always do the right thing just for doing it, be a gentlemen with every women, polite in every aspect of my life with others i even have a girlfriend.

And just to receive back deception, betray and desperation from others.

2D world has all the things i want, fuck the 3D world.

>> No.8053899

when I was in 8th grade I didn't know how to talk to girls and ended up getting suspended on sexual harassment complaints. then when I went to high school I thought I would try again, but I still didn't know how to talk to girls properly and got in trouble again. I didn't want to get expelled so I just kind of gave up on girls.

>> No.8054026

I enjoy doing what I want to do whenever and I lack transportation to see friends. I haven't shut out the 3D world though- I'm just a hermit. Ideally, I'd probably get out of the house a little more often.

>> No.8054049
File: 68 KB, 300x300, 1318789824280.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8053940
No, I refuse to believe that.

Especially since your email is eddy.nos..

>> No.8054056

What made me this way huh....

Knowledge. I became aware of what the world is really like. I had a fairly normal childhood, was pretty popular, but it didn't take long for me to shed my naivety through sheer knowledge. I am not claiming I know everything, but I know enough about how the world works and peoples true sides that I have no interest it. In particular I greatly detest how the new generation is.

I keep a facade for any unavoidable social interactions, but I try to keep it to a minimum. I could get a girl if I wanted, I could get friends if I wanted, but I do not. It is a waste of time. That's all it boils down to, a waste. Of time, effort, money.. There is nothing to be gained from it when I have everything I could ever need right at my fingertips.

You are the only ones I can tolerate /jp/, you are the only ones I can like... I love you all.

>> No.8054057

Fuck, my depression... I feel it coming back after reading this thread.

>> No.8054130

I do some fairly normalfag things, such as going to University, eating with friends and tending a facebook occasionally, but at heart I have a lot of /jp/ tendencies.

If I had a decent internet connection at any stage of my life, even now, and had more normal parents I probably would have slipped into the neet lifestyle, even though it is a lot harder here in Australia.

3D does not disagree with me entirely but, it's too hard for me too let any 3D women into my boring life, and too be honest it's really hard for me to talk to 3DPD at first, unless I get on a roll.

>> No.8054154

>>8054130
are you me?

Even down to the Australia part?

From Western Australia here.

>> No.8054163
File: 2.39 MB, 1157x1720, 2011-05-02-399574.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

About half year ago when I found person who I love.

>> No.8054166

>>8054154
Victoria here.
Crap we're on the opposite sides of Australia.

>> No.8054195

>>8048418
This basically for me. I played WoW throughout most of high school, and with all the time dedicated to it I felt no connection with real girls. I prefer (and still do) personalities that don't exist like how I think of /jp/ as a small group of little girls complaining sometimes. I also like how dating sims take time to get to know a girl through route rather than some random real girl taking interest in me only for my looks,yet she has never spoken to me.

>> No.8054212

I don't usually post on /jp/ very often, but this thread caught my eye....

It seems we all have a 'world' inside of our head that we retreat to when we've had enough of the outside world. I think this is actually an admirable trait in the sense of a playground all to yourself. Your own world, everything you want just the way you want it.

I have no difficulty talking, being social, and communicating with people, but an extreme amount of people do not get the idea of enjoyment by yourself. Socializing for long periods of time really drains me bad. I have to recluse after a bit, usually for days afterwards. I think this is the most important part of shutting oneself away from everyone/everything. In some cases, self analysis and reflection can be done.

What I do think can be pitfalls of this lifestyle, and I'm working on it myself, is shutting yourself out because of 'inadequacies' discovered in the real world, and the inability to accept failure in life. I don't mean acceptance as in "I'm going to fail, always", more like "I know I have a chance of failure, but that shouldn't stop me from doing xyz".

>> No.8054218

>>8054212
The difference is that most of us doesn't have that "inner-playground" and therefore we become depressed, that's where 2d enters...

>> No.8054223

>>8054212
>>8054218

I think acceptance of failure is one of the hardest challenges for people to overcome. You either accept it, deny it and let it consume you, or give up, ultimately with depression and thus the /jp/ lifestyle.

I think the playground concept is the same, regardless if its self formed for 2D, you still retreat to somewhere you can enjoy.

>> No.8054248

>>8045654
멎뎌내먀 거냐거 거내모 라내 머헤 매염여혀거 매매홴댜먀 쟏홎댜 댜횆댜핻 겨헺대 횆메 재료 벼됴옳여대쟏오 혀놓햐먛어 저랻 럱론챨힌 뎌 홏댁호뎌호 뎌거 홎댜홎 대뎌 매 녀젇엉처호 오 라갸혀배 개홈내댜홰댜조 햄효거혀 노며대몬뎌거 거내갸너 랴엑햐 매애

>> No.8054257

>>8054248
It is Korean secret internet speak, you know, sort of similar to the "leetspeak", you replace certain jamo for other, and change vocabulary, something young kids will understand on internet.

>> No.8054263

>>8054257
So?
Translate for us then.

>> No.8054302

I don't really know. I'm an army officer (signals). I have no problem dealing with people at work and i have a pretty good relationship with my colleagues and subordinates. I'm just unable to form any kind of real friendship.
I am not even a virgin. I once decided it was time for me to get laid and just picked up a girl and fucked her. I came to the conclusion that the superficial physical pleasure was not worth the effort. I have never felt love just sometimes lust.
I don't think i'm a sociopath. I understand social rules. I can empathize with people to a degree. I do my best to be polite and helpful. I'm just unable to create intimacy with another human being.
Sometimes i feel very lonely. Most of the time, while not happy, i'm still content to make a decent living and enjoy small pleasures. Certainly, i lack purpose.

>> No.8054481

I'm scared of normals and people in general. At least in my mind I'm a cute little girl.

>> No.8054906
File: 21 KB, 100x100, 11413104.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8054166
>>8054154
How you guys doing? I remember talking to one of you a couple of times.
Your guy's adults/parent population still telling you to go out to do work out east as a coal miner or farmer? Are they sill caught up in muslim/middle east racism to think about their Japanese/asian racism?
The last thread we talked on was the one where I ha made about my local Otaku store......

- Disability-san

>> No.8054926

Pretty much a compilation of everything here so far except I'm not ugly, On the out side anyway.

>> No.8054986

Girl I liked who I had been friends with for a long time , got a boyfriend, got pregnant, turns out she thought I was gay. Since that day I have only had love for 2D

>> No.8055013

>>8054906
I suggest you get a trip. Then you wouldn't need to type your signature all the time.
You are our special boy after all.

>> No.8055163
File: 976 KB, 1952x2592, 1318115669783.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm so happy to see this thread is still here. I saw it, checked up on it, and browsed past it a few times, unsure of whether or not I should post. I was worried that if I did post, I wouldn't be accepted for who I am. To be honest, I still kind of am. I know it's completely anonymous, but for some reason the idea of not being accepted by /jp/ feels like it would hurt more than getting shot down by other means.

I'm not NEET or hikki; I'm actually going to community college for a mid-low-tier degree. The town I'm in for college (not my hometown) is too close to a bunch of cows so it frequently smells of cow-shit, the people are unrefined dullards, and there's very little to do if you have a mind to leave your room. I've gotten over a lot of my social awkwardness since I've come out here though, which is odd. I don't really try for relationships because I can see from twenty paces that the 3D girls here aren't worth their salt. The men still have the same problems of most high school boys, and are vocal and obnoxious about them. I can still bullshit with people, but it really doesn't seem to hold any real merit. Classes, aside from technical ones, are far too easy. Anything that's open-ended is fodder for my GPA.

Back home though, between quarters, I'm staying on my parent's farm in the country; out there all I do is farm work unless my brother or a friend wants to drive out and take me into town. I want to create a comfortable life for myself where I have my own car and maybe a two-bedroom townhouse all to myself, fast internet, (my parents had dialup for ten years) and enough money for me to be able to eat interesting, unique foods once or twice a week. I'm still not sure which path I'll take once I'm out of college, but I'm trying to set things up to accommodate either way I go.

Pic related, it's kinda what I want my fridge to look like.

>> No.8055257

I've wasted my life so far, and I keep telling myself that I will - that I HAVE started trying, but ultimately, I have no idea how to do what I want.
I just want to solve problems. That's all. It's all I'm good at. I look at something, given specific, precise guidelines, and find the optimal process to "solve" the problem. But I'm not living for anything.
I just want to be happy, but the optimal happiness is impossible. I just want to live in a victorian-style home with a cat, a female clone of myself, drinking tea, writing and playing games.
Since human cloning tech is a few decades away, and brain-imaging/printing is at least a century away, I'd have to settle for some girl. Unfortunately, the only female I've met who I consider as "sane" as myself didn't share my sense of humor. I really liked her, but we never would have worked out.
It's a lonely feeling, knowing that nobody will ever really connect with you.

>> No.8055441 [DELETED] 

Nothing. Honestly, if one were to look at what I have been handed in life, there would be no "reason" for me to be this way -- but that's not how things work.

Only halfway. I find that getting up and getting out the door while I'm still mostly asleep helps. Don't eat breakfast at home, don't read the paper or anything, just get up, shower, pack and go. The longer I linger and the more time I have to wake up and think about going outside, the less likely I am to go. There are some days where that feeling hits me right from the moment I wake up, but mostly I just chug along on autopilot until I'm already at work. At that point I'm already outside and in the office, and there is about an hour's worth of public transit separating me from my home -- which works pretty well as a deterrent (since it makes me more uncomfortable than staying in the office would).

>> No.8055444

>>8055441
That said, every now and then I'm overcome with loathing for my "autopilot" self. It seems to be taking over more and more of my life, and I hate it. Without it I can't do the daily routine, I can't talk to strangers, I can't make small talk with acquaintances... but when it's switched on I don't think. I laugh at jokes that I don't find funny, I ask questions about things I have zero interest in, I cut off "unusual" trains of thought before they have a chance to really surface. It seems like the more I use this autopilot, the more it tends to take over even when I don't want it to. I have trite, empty question/response exchanges even with people who I trust -- who I have previously been able to be genuine with. I can't kick myself back into being fully engaged with reality, or even things like anime / manga / eroge. When I was a NEET I was miserable ( I realize this isn't the case for everyone) -- I felt guilty, and didn't really feel like I had the energy even for things I liked. I'm not miserable anymore, and the countdown to my eventual death is sure passing more quickly, but sometimes I don't feel like anything is real anymore -- I don't feel like I have any idea who I am anymore.

>> No.8055547

>>8055163
>>8055257
>>8055441
>>8055444
俺たちに、まだ明日がある。
お互いを信じて、励ましあい、
そうすれば何だってできる。
何だって可能になる。
/jp/の住人よ、希望をなくすな!絶望するな!
夢を、本当の幸せを、自分の手で掴みとるのだ!

>> No.8055632 [DELETED] 

>Heavy drinker (beer every single night)
>Live with grandmother who thinks I'm creepy
>Had two girlfriends throughout my whole life, one's mother made her hate me, second left while my grandfather was dying
>Bitches and whores, man
>Either working long hours or in my room playing eroge/watching anime/whatever or exercising (stops me from getting fat and wanting to kill myself, nothing more)

Some of you have it way worse, I see.

>> No.8055637
File: 79 KB, 800x600, 1276675498762.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Eh, I guess I'm like most people here and generally dislike interacting with other people. It's how it's always been, and how it will probably stay.

Got a job now so I have to socialize a little bit unfortunately, but it's worth the money.

>> No.8055709

I've been in love with her for 6 years now, and nothing 3D has ever shown me has managed to compare. Others tell me I could make a relationship if I tried, but I'm simply not interested. Simply thinking of her gives me the kind of happiness I'm not willing to give up for something that is almost certain to go sour, and leave me with a couple of good memories and a ton of horrible ones. I'm halfway to becoming a wizard, but the whole thing doesn't bother me. The times I was lied to and toyed with by 3DPD were of no consequence. (Or perhaps that's what I want to think? Who knows.) What probably influenced me was the hedonistic attitude most people have on the whole thing, hearing lines like "he cheated on his wife and now she's angry, what a bitch" has made a harsh impression on me.

I'm halfway out. I have a few (male) friends whom I consider wonderful people, the kind I would trust with my life (and the kind I probably don't deserve), but I generally find it very hard to trust others. Thanks to stories of lies, deception, and general ugliness of mankind I see and hear every day, I think it's not worth it. RL is like an insufferable tsundere who only has a single, short dere moment in one of the 200 episodes she appears in; it's not fucking worth it.

Also, RL doesn't have any BGM. In the rare occasions it does, it's always some horrible Justin Bieber song or whatever is popular at the time.

>> No.8055716

No idea how it happened, girls around me weren't attractive and they were really agressive,
they were like "bitch i'm gonna slap your face" so i was totally not interested to be in a relationship with angry girls, i even refused the demand of a girl who had a crush on me.
I'm totally neutral, not only about women but about everything, a job, society, relationship, etc.
I don't really care about school, the future and other stuff that people ask you to do, 'be good at school, aim high, get a car, get a well paid job" those things are totally secondary to me.
If i could, i would like to live in the nature, go fishing, shit in the woods, make a fire, sleep on a self made bed with leafs,
but the place where i live is composed of vegetables fields and large plains only, there's no way i can do this where i live.
I don't want relation, i don't want money, i don't want to live in the society.
I want my own freedom.
this look very dumb since i'm in front of my computer, the day i will be free of everything is the day i will die.

>> No.8055881
File: 167 KB, 896x505, 1319857980262.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Because everything is pointless. You are born to die. It is inefficient.

So I try to find enjoyment in worlds that are not as soul crushing and boring as this real one.

>> No.8055986

>>8055547
夢なんてない人は何を追いかけても幸せになるの?

>> No.8056121

>>8054906
In Australia there are more racist minorities than actual racist Australians.

>> No.8056130

>>8056121
Psssh.

>> No.8056146
File: 267 KB, 1100x1192, the truth.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've shut myself out from the outside world since I was a kid in favour of the internet, and thus, I discovered 2D. Real women just want to marry you, take all of your things, have you spend money on them, and fuck you if you're lucky. Pic related, it's what normalfags need to realize.

>> No.8056170

>>8055547
頭大丈夫?

>> No.8056179

>>8056146

hahaohwow.jpg

the funny part is this isn't /b/ so you aren't lying when you say that. glad you're one less guy we gotta worry about. :D

>> No.8056196

>>8056146
Love is possible, but the cost to benefit ratio is horrible.
Some females can be human, but it's more efficient to hold that they all suck.

>> No.8056206

>>8045672
Source? I'm always looking for funny touhou doujins.

>> No.8056245

I think the 3D world is uninteresting and I don't like its aesthetics, and therefore I avoid it as much as possible. However, I don't hate it. We can coexist.

>> No.8056491

>>8055986
なれるさ。誰にだって夢はあるものだ。今は漠然としている、あるいはまっ
たく無いように感じるかもしれないが、よくあることさ。

「夢なんてない人」は、自分で「ある目的」を決めてその方向へ進めばいい
。そのうち、本当の「夢」が分からないままでも、自分なりの幸せを見つ
けられると思う。

>> No.8056762
File: 59 KB, 334x400, 1296915497235.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

consequence of my upbringing
i havent completely given up on 3DPD or society, only from sheer inertia do i keep up the charade... but Im one failed test away from moving into a shitty 1 room apt somewhere and flipping burgers/attending a gas station, i just want to be alone with you /jp/

we can be alone together

forever and ever

>> No.8057142

It's because I put on a mask for everyone else. I used to be free and happy traveler, a dabbling otaku bumming around the world and having the time of my life. Then the recession hit. No money, no jobs. Had to move back in with my parents (who hate how I spent my youth), signed up for an advanced degree (basically grad school), and changed everything about myself. My classmates are working professionals twice my age for the most part, and I live 45 minutes from campus. So...no friends, having to play the good student and the prodigal son, and being stuck in my shithole of a room when I used to roam the world...yeah, it sucks.

>> No.8057164

a question that may save my love life, it's true that some 3D women have 2D soul's? is that even possible?

>> No.8057168

>>8057164
It's a facade. Be strong.

>> No.8057203

Be glad, your case of NEET isn't all that bad if you still have feelings left.

Once you get to my level, you become indifferent to it.

時間が無限大にあるって言うのは実に良いぞ。溢れんばかりの持て余した暇
を有意義に使えば外国語を覚えるのも訳ないぜ。

>> No.8057847
File: 113 KB, 464x290, 1299651711751.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8055013
Your right thanks

>> No.8057878
File: 31 KB, 406x528, 1319301749001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Rest of /jp/ is probably serious about it, but I like 3D as much as 2D.

>> No.8057880

>>8057203
Nice fluff skills. I still have a hard time making my Japanese sound flowery.

>> No.8057891

>>8045654
I've always been kinda weird, you know, the generic hyperactive kid wanting to go everywhere, talk to everyone, explore, touch shit, but with an hint of intelligence and with that, a different way of thinking.
You see, I would find sports like soccer to be silly and unattractive, I would've rather gone on a ride on a bike, of course people didn't want to because here soccer is like fucking obligatory.
I would listen to people talk about seeing horror movies and porn secretly while I wouldn't have any interest on it, I didn't want to have nightmares and porn was just weird as I didn't get it.
I would follow lessons at school with people wondering why I did, not because I was sucking up to the profs, but because I didn't want to study at home.
Then middle school came and shit really hit the fan, bullies.
I couldn't handle them, I couldn't understand them, why did they pick on me ? Why couldn't we simply go along ? Why did they find funny calling me names ? Why did they hide my pencils ?
That must've been the start, bullying can be a real pain when the whole classroom goes either against you, hell people didn't even want to have anything to do with me.
And it hurts, trying to talk to someone and having them give you the cold shoulder, trying to get along with everybody and just being either used and thrown away or laughed at.
It's a sloooow social death, when high school came I still felt very wary of having relationships with others, opening myself to someone is just a chance for them to hurt me where it really hurts, to make fun of me even more, to be judged and looked down on.
And this kind of thinking stuck to me, I can't get rid of hit and I won't bother, sometimes my old character gets out only to be hurt and crawl back inside my shell of cynism and aphaty, I don't trust anybody beside an handful of childhood friends and you now what ? It's probably for the best.

>> No.8057895

Parents ended in a bad divorce in my teens. Continual rejection through highschool and university. Bullying. Manipulated by psychopath bosses and used as a scapegoat by coworkers.

Ended up having a nervous breakdown and living on the streets for a couple of years. I never got into drugs, I kept trying to get out of my situation, but I kept getting used by people who promised me odd jobs and then disappeared without paying me. It's hard getting out when you don't have an address or a phone number, people don't take you seriously.

One time, I snapped and beat a person near to death when he decided to not pay me for doing yard work. I ended up in prison for 4 years for aggravated assault. At that point, I hardened up, kept a low profile and did my time.

Now I'm just an ex-con working as a janitor, and working on building indie games in my spare time. I hold a lot of contempt for the real-world. Not all of it's bad, but I feel like I haven't had a fair shake.

>> No.8058035 [DELETED] 

>>8045837
>Dude I feel you. Though I'm not Hipster
Thanks, man. I'm not a hipster anymore, though. Not by a long shot.

>>8045877
Hey, care to share the name of the NTR eroge your life is based on?
私の父は私の妻と性交した

>>8045921
What ended up happening with your Dad man? How did it all pan out?
Your friend stole your crack addict wife?
My Dad was reticent. We didn't speak for a long time but after he paid for my rehabilitation (effectively saving my life) I forgave him and we have a somewhat OK relationship now. His betrayal is never too far from my mind, though.

My best friend I moved away from and never saw again. He tried to contact me a couple times but I brushed him off. I plan elaborate revenge fantasies daily.

>>8045934
>How do you move back into the house of the guy who betrayed you AND your mother like that? Does your mom even know?
I'm a broken person. I moved back in with them when I decided to move out of the city and go back to college. I try not to think of myself as pathetic that way but if we're being completely honest it's the truth. I forgave him when he helped me out and after years of silence. All this happened in my 20s and I'm in my 30s now.

My mother's a different story. She literally blocked it all out and pretends it never happened. It's fucking creepy but I guess we all cope in different ways.

>> No.8058040 [DELETED] 

>>8045837

>>8045877
>Hey, care to share the name of the NTR eroge your life is based on?
My father had intercourse with my wife

>>8045921
>What ended up happening with your Dad man? How did it all pan out?
My Dad was reticent. We didn't speak for a long time but after he paid for my rehabilitation (effectively saving my life) I forgave him and we have a somewhat OK relationship now. His betrayal is never too far from my mind, though.

My best friend I moved away from and never saw again. He tried to contact me a couple times but I brushed him off. I plan elaborate revenge fantasies daily.

>>8045934
>How do you move back into the house of the guy who betrayed you AND your mother like that? Does your mom even know?
I'm a broken person. I moved back in with them when I decided to move out of the city and go back to college. I try not to think of myself as pathetic that way but if we're being completely honest it's the truth. I forgave him when he helped me out and after years of silence. All this happened in my 20s and I'm in my 30s now.

My mother's a different story. She literally blocked it all out and pretends it never happened. It's fucking creepy but I guess we all cope in different ways.

>> No.8058044

>>8045837

>>8045877
>Hey, care to share the name of the NTR eroge your life is based on?
私の父は私の妻と性交した

>>8045921
>What ended up happening with your Dad man? How did it all pan out?

>>8045934

>> No.8058046

>>8058035
>私の父は私の妻と性交した
the funny thing is it would have been a perfectly normal title for those types of games

>> No.8058111

I don't know, I guess I was sad one day and then it tumbled from there and I just completely gave up.

I still go to school and talk with my highschool friend, but it doesn't feel like I'm really doing it. I'm stuck in a rut. I don't really want to think, I just like having fun.
As for 3D or 2D, I don't really care abou relationships with either, if I wanted to talk to someone I'd just go on 4chan or some other site, and talk as much as I want. I could fap looking at grass grow, so nothing that really means anything there.
My sister came over to stay over recently, and talked to me about her classes a few days ago. She got pretty close and she was warm. It was nice, but her voice got on my nerves after a while.

Anyone else get irritated by standard voices? I wish she would talk softer or gentler. Maybe it's just the language.

>> No.8058139

ive always been fucking beta so i got bullied like hell in secondary (britfag) at one of the poshest grammar schools in the country, they didn't do shit because they never want to piss off the more influential people's parents compared to just pissing off some middle class parents who scrimped to get their kid some good education.

had horrible attendance, would bunk off classes while at school even if I did go, sit in toilets for hours instead of having to deal with people, blah blah. dropped out in the final year, tried to do state schooling for the exams but had missed so many classes i decided it wasn't worth it and was neet for a few years.

games and the internet kind of offered a place where I got to deal with more like minded people and stuff kind of just spiraled from there I guess

I'm in college right now and i pretty much exclusively go, do work and come home so its rather nice by comparison. And my teachers seem to like me because I'm always ahead on everything even if I don't show up all the time.

>> No.8058152

I don't have an interesting story like you guys, I just never felt the urges you're supposed to have as a teenager, disliked parties and talking to people in general, etc. No drugs, no alcohol, not a single kiss, didn't fail in school or anything.

Sorry for being so boring, /jp/.

>> No.8058202

I dropped out of middle school after taking a year-long break between 3rd grade and 4th grade. I just can't handle the workload; it's too much for me.

And now, here I am.

>> No.8058206

>>8058152
Don't worry, we're all boring here.

>> No.8058564

2d is just as pathetic as 3d
get rid of attachments.
meditate.
everything else is a stagnation

>> No.8058566

>>8058564
Piss off taoist scum.

>> No.8058568
File: 186 KB, 500x1800, f7d76580fc28ad1e1e507c003070fea9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8058564
4D all the way

>> No.8058574

>>8058566
-isms suck
don't need doctrines to meditate

you guys could at least teach yourself to control dreams

>> No.8058586

>>8058574
Never forming attachments is the mark of the loser; the failure. Then again, I guess you fit right in on /jp/.

>> No.8058590

>>8058574
To what end? Living in a fantasy world while you sleep is no different from doing it while awake

>> No.8060017

>>8057878
Off topic, but where is this lovely lady from?

>> No.8060030

>>8060017
suck my cock dude

>> No.8060039
File: 45 KB, 421x427, cock.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8060030
SAUCE!

>> No.8060056

>>8056206
Looks like pagaretta to me.

>> No.8060076

it's because I'm disgusted by how all the normals want to fuck and breed and cuddle and all that stuff. I can't imagine myself doing that, it seems immature in a way

>> No.8064170

What's OP's stoy, is the question now...........

>> No.8064178

>>8057878
Who is this?

>> No.8064224

>>8056130
>>8056121
racism exists in all areas of the world, but not in all people.
The 2 of you have conflicting opinions on Australia though.

>>8058044
I'm the "I feel you man, though I'm not hipster.

My extended family has a history of mental break downs that lead many of them to scyitzofrenia, Idk how to spell, and they became that of innocent people who could do no one wrong nor did they have appropriate spech or cogbitive thought regularity. While talking to you it doesn't seem like you are a typical post "mental breakdown" thinker. Maybe your emotions got the best of you and you couldn't think strait or make sense in those intence saddend stage of life.

I've had tines liike that bro.

/jp/ I forgot to say I live a very active social life too in my story.

>> No.8064820

My evolution:

Shy shota => Confident main character => Overly emotional boy => Nihilistic Self-hating asshole => Person filled with hopes and dreams => Sociopath

I want to take at least one step back when I was able to feel emotions at least.

>> No.8068064

>>8057878
Who is this?

>> No.8068168

reading this thread makes me wonder, how could so many people that have, or at least seem to have, some kinda of developmental problem go undiagnosed?
what is the cause if it?
is it the stigma society puts on those with these kinda of problems?
is it because they are not 'seen' as 'real' problems?

sorry lost my train of thought, I thought I had some interesting point to make but its gone now.
oh well, guess I'll just post what I have here and see if it brings about an interesting discussion.

>> No.8068229

>>8045654

Grade school was highly enjoyable and emotionally fulfilling, but high school on the other hand was hell for me, and that hell eventually resulted in my dropping out.

While doing fuck-all and leeching off my parents in 1994 and '95, I think I unconsciously began trying to mentally recapture my lost school days, which possibly lead to my fascination with anime and early h-games after stumbling across them.

In 1996 I got my GED and in 2001 I graduated from a shitty community college with a worthless two year degree, but I was socially in the exact same place. I didn't come away from college with a single new social experience, and my perversions and infatuation with 2D was only deepening.

In 2003, while bouncing from job to job, I discovered Hajimete no Orusuban, which was my introduction to the world of lolicon and again, my retraction from the world of 3D took another big step.

Today in 2011, I somehow have a decent income and live quite comfortably, but I can't ever say I'm successful. My private life is still a complete fabrication... My evenings are always spent flipping through hundreds of moe images while pretending I'm someone else, somewhere else.

I would give anything to re-live my early years, or to have a better chance at life and love in high school, but of course that's not possible... I just have to be comfortable with the weird pervert the world has turned me into.

Is there someone out there that would accept me for who I am and stay with me for the rest of my days? Possibly, but I doubt I'll ever find them and even if I did I may very well find them repulsive.

I fully plan on dying alone, surrounded by useless material shit... It's my destiny.

>> No.8069064

>>8068168
I'll have to get back to what I want to say to you later today

>> No.8069975

>>8069064

>> No.8069985

>>8069975
Don't encourage him.

>> No.8070142
File: 7 KB, 234x251, Notgoodman.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8069975
>>8069985
Was it the tag?
A couple anons told me to use a tag.
Should I get rid of the tag?...
I got rid of the tag.

>> No.8070160

I honestly think I'm going to kill myself next week.

>> No.8070724

Gensokyo, the Nasuverse, and Rokkenjima are more interesting than IRL.

I'm not full-on NEET as I have a part-time job and I get along with people okay (I guess). But I know I'm not one of them and I don't really feel comfortable around them either. Soon I want to get a full-time job and a geek girlfriend. I hope I can do those things.

>> No.8070733

As for how I got this way, I was bullied a lot in middle and high school. In college I had a major disappointment and didn't trust other people at all for many years afterward.

>> No.8070774
File: 67 KB, 330x460, fft963349c0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8070160
>>I honestly think I'm going to kill myself next week.

Why next week?

>> No.8070792

Take out a huge loan and use it all to buy cocaine.

>> No.8070804

I happen to like just hanging out alone with most of my social interaction being with people I will most likely never meet.

In the outer-world, most of the interactions could be hampered by looks, smells, noise, and the works. On the internet we can just talk and spend time having a meaningful discussion instead of focusing on the small shit.

>> No.8071804

>What made you the way you are, /jp/?
Having expectations that are to high for most people.
>When did you turn away from 3D and why, and do you think you will ever go back?
I've always had a love for 2D, my most recent failed attempt to be happy with 3D has only further proved to me that I will never find happiness with another person.
>Have you shut out society completely, or only halfway? Only half way, if you count work, but while I'm there my interaction with people is very limited. I sit in an office watching two computer screens. Only rarely do I have to call anyone to notify them of problems. Otherwise I'm by myself the whole time.

>> No.8071827

>>8070774
I have a fun day planned next weekend, after that it will be worth killing myself I think. Depending on how that day goes, I may bid farewell. I just don't want to make anyone sad.

>> No.8071841

Guys, I'm going to get diagnosed with aspergers. Someone comfort me.

>> No.8071940

>>8071841
Now you have a fair chance at getting disability and living the /jp/ dream.

>> No.8071959

raped, abused by mother, bullied in school. My only friend and lover is mai waifu. She truly understands me, she loves me even more than my mother.

>> No.8072306

>>8071827
Don't kill yourself. It will hurt someone. It always hurts someone. You're doing more harm than good to others by dying.

>> No.8072326

>>8071827
I'm most likely killing myself soon too. It's just a bother because a few stuff depends on me, so I need to either push those responsibilities to others or write stuff down in detail. I'm slowly getting those done, though, then I should be good to go.

>> No.8072328

>>8072306
Who gives a fuck? Those are real shitty reasons not to do it.

>> No.8072338

>>8072328
I'm not >>8071827, but I agree. There's only so much suffering you should withstand for the sake of not upsetting others. After that, it's just not worth it.

Other people eventually get over it. The burden of having to put up with decades of a shitty life is far too great.

>> No.8073186

>>8072338
you've obviously never had anyone close to you kill them self

>> No.8073213

>>8073186
This, and sometimes suicide will also lead to copycat suicides of other people nearby or those affected.
If you need a reason not to kill yourself, use the reason that killing yourself might set off a chain reaction that will hurt more.

>> No.8073588

>>8073213
i don't think he'll care about that while being dead.

>> No.8073617

I'm some kind of awful 2D/3D hybrid.

I love 2D, love it. But 3D relationships seem to get "forced" on me and I don't have the willpower to stop it.

>> No.8073794
File: 15 KB, 249x228, 1278773283216.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I have a job in construction so I had to get over any sort of social anxiety. I make good money for my age (if $23.50 and hour is good. I dunno these days.) and work four tens. I can actually function in society but I always keep to myself and rarely talk. I guess I can say is that I don't freak out in social situations. I tend to keep quiet and analyze everything. I live alone and am quite content with being alone.

As far as females go I have yet to have any sort of meaningful conversation with one. In school they avoided me due to my quiet nature, skinny frame and uncool persona. Most of my conversations with females go like this.

"Hey, did you find everything?"
"Yup."
".....credit or debit?"
"Debit."
"Alright thanks come again!"
"Thanks, have a nice day."

That's it. To be honest, I just find women boring and uninteresting.

>> No.8073873

>>8073794
And they find you boring and uninteresting. I know I would if I had to interact with you.

>> No.8073916

>>8073873
And that's fine with me.

>> No.8076180

>>8073617
just act distant, people will eventually give up even trying to talk to you

>> No.8077042

I grew up watching anime so that distorted my outlook on social interaction. I had geeky hobbies but was (and still am) too stuck up to hang out with the other creepy people who are into them.

Ffwd to now and I'm planning on studying in Japan next year. Japanese people aren't quite 2d but it's the best I've found. Western weeaboos act the opposite to what Japanese culture dictates so are no good.

>> No.8077062
File: 17 KB, 704x396, Itoshiki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8077042
There's a high chance that you also won't get along with the Japanese.

>> No.8077098

>>8077062
I know I don't, but at least in Japan it doesn't feel like I was born on the wrong planet. I can pretend to be a normal if I want to anyway.

At least the food is better.

>> No.8077135

>>8055547
信じているだけでは何も起きません。
実際に行動しなければ現実は何も変わりませんよ。

>> No.8077159

I gave up probably....4,5 years ago. My grandparents died and my parents starting working overseas so I was left alone in my little world for a long time and with a lot of money. Now it's not that I didn't have friends, I had a lot really, but we were just light years different from each other, very little similarities and interests, the only thing that kept us together was comedy. But yadda yadda moved out and everything, all alone now. My legs got weaker cus of some problems with my bones (still can walk tho) and I've really lost any will to do anything besides play videogames and loop from one fantasy world to another (VN's, video games, books etc).
The only thing that's keeping me whole as a human is my love for music, I just spend my free time every day, playing my piano, playing whatever I want to hear, whatever my heart desires to remember by hearing the soothing music. I've been diagnosed with MPD/SPD too, but that doesn't really matter to me, as long as I can keep playing my music like this, reading all the new VN's and browsing 4chan then I guess its okay. I'll even play you something /jp/ , let me just get it recorded.

>> No.8077231

>>8077098

weeaboo.

>> No.8077237

>>8077159

>http://vocaroo.com/?media=vIY7Z3moRFgtRneVI

Here you go /jp/, it's from CLANNAD. I couldn't record my voice because I'm using stereo mix to record from my synthesizer and for some reason it stops the microphone and only listens to the sounds the PC speakers make.
it hurts to play songs like this, its like daggers stabbing my heart ;_;

>> No.8077252

>>8058152
Apart from drinking and smoking a little (not anymore) I share your experience. Do not worry.

>> No.8077298

Nothing happened to me in particular. I was bullied throughout elementary and junior high, but by the time high school came I was taller, decent looking, and had a sense of humor. I didn't have trouble making friends in high school and even had a girlfriend. After I graduated, we all drifted apart. I didn't want anything to do with anyone at university. Eventually I found myself sitting in my room all day playing games. I started watching anime and found 4chan. I dropped out of uni and now here I am. I'm not completely turned off of 3D. I still find 3D women physically attractive, but I wouldn't leave my waifu for one. The benefits don't outweigh the sacrifices I'd have to make for a relationship with a 3D girl. My time alone has made me pretty socially retarded as well. I forgot how to talk to people after a couple years.

My NEET life won't last though. I've been given until the end of the year to find a job and then I'm out of the house. I'm not really sure what I'll do, but I'm considering joining the military. I tried to get a normal job, but failed miserably during the interviews. Such is life, I guess.

>> No.8077523

Reading this entire thread got me curious.
The word waifu popped up quite a number of times so...
I was wondering if there are any of you that don't do that but yet are somewhat in the same situation.

Anyway my tale isn't finished as I'm not even half dead but here it is.

A perfectly normal child who started failing in academics due to games in High School.
So as time passes, the child started to drift away from his friends and somehow came to a conclusion that investing time to keep a bond alive is far more important that getting new social links.

First crush ended up with being hated on for being a toad that lusted after a swan's flesh.(So she says.)
Second one went smoothly until mood swing happened. The amazingly cold treatment was not comprehensible for him and still isn't.

Anyway a spiraling downwards life added with you-are-nobody-important tier social life easily creates some sort of instability in a person.

So that's probably the reason the child bloomed his love for fantasy.
Said love drove him to create phantasms which he wrote stories for.
But of all of them, the ones he loved most are the ones who shared one mind and soul. They were modeled after himself. He will never betray himself.

So he eventually ended up somewhat the same as the denizens of /jp/. Only difference is that he has phantasmal copies of himself as family instead of a waifu.(Obviously all with different bodies.)

So to answer the question OP asked, he did not turn away from 3Ds. Still haven't. Though his new obsession raised his standard for 3Ds and made him kinda weird so maybe 3Ds closed their doors a little for him.

But if someone ever tells him that she needs him, maybe. Just maybe he'll be happy with her.
Ahh but of course the phantasms will never be gone. After all they are him just like he is them.

>> No.8077684
File: 116 KB, 1280x720, 1319747004473.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I still enjoy 3D and I'd be lying if I said I didn't. I still fap to real porn (catfights are my fetish. The rougher the better). I'm just really misogynistic due to past experiences and things I see women do to people. I will never stop being misogynistic until someone gives me a reason not to be.

If I found a cute girl with whom I could share my interests with and she wouldn't judge me because she likes some of the same things I'd probably develop feelings for her but 2D will always be superior.

Pic related.

>> No.8077699

/jp/ - Normal Culture & Blogging

>> No.8077717

/jp/ - Riajuu/general

>> No.8077727

I just realized how ridiculous our society truly is, and refused to accept its taboos and values.

>> No.8077762
File: 22 KB, 415x259, 1305749702324.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I want to see more girlfriend experience

post more love thing related /jp/

>> No.8077768
File: 63 KB, 419x248, Sanae.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I dont mind 3D.
I mean its not like i can suck 2D cocks.

>> No.8077824

>>8077237
That's nice.
...Very nice.
...Why am I crying?

>> No.8077998

>>8077237
That was very good anon.

>> No.8078090
File: 348 KB, 500x500, 504b24d14f3d391f4fa8608db1ee0209.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I one time drew a nude anime girl on my desk in high school and forgot to erase it. People knew I already was an artist but not someone who drew anime...and drawing on things like desks became a habit for me. As soon as a couple people found I left my desk without erasing it, everybody's image of me turned a complete 180. The good news is I no longer had to hide my power level and people who wouldn't leave me alone now avoided me like the plague. Some random girl who I knew already liked me found out and was crying the next period, never showed up for the rest of the week, then switched schedules.

>> No.8078110

>>8078090
Nice way to get rid of such annoying people

>> No.8078117

>>8078090
>Some random girl who I knew already liked me found out and was crying the next period, never showed up for the rest of the week, then switched schedules.

Oh no, the guy I like likes anime! What a vile and horrible betrayal! I'm completely fucking traumatized!

>> No.8078126

>>8078090
>Some random girl who I knew already liked me found out and was crying the next period, never showed up for the rest of the week, then switched schedules

I think it's fair to say she was an unstable nutcase and you dodged a big 'ol bullet of crazy

Or you're trolling me. It's all good.

>> No.8078130
File: 4 KB, 120x140, 3737_84639.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8046769
Should have beat him on the spot, threw him out of the house, and then said simple asertive words to her and then she would have beenyours. Did you try to fight or did you cry like a weeboo who's doujins got deleted? Girls hate wimps.

>>8046773
Callin' me a weirdo? meh, try to show an anon compassion & anonymous friendship and thats whats to expect, since you have lost all hope in mankind/self.

>>8072326
Dont do it
Go to a catholic church and ask to see a mid 35 - 45 year old preist; they know there shitstorm stories and will help.

If your going to do it make a thread about it.

I don't want to make this worse, but do you really think you can do it? I know people who have wanted to too, but could never take the knife to the throat or pull the trigger and when they tried the car fuem thing they just ran out coughing.

You can be the man your meant to be if you take heart and strength as you weapons.

>> No.8078135
File: 105 KB, 1024x768, 411.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am not attracted to 2D , but I can understand /jp/ good about why some of them rejected 3D or closed themselfs from the outside.
But it makes me sad that so many of you had such a rough time or very bad exp with family or school.
Today's world can reject because of the must stupid reasons.
I am a die hard gamer but I never told to someone except for a few friends and my girlfriend that I could play games for 12 hours in a day and I would never say its a waste of time.

>>8078090
This is 1 of the most stupid reasons why people would think he is a strange guy.

On the other side you should all value the community of /jp/ more

We can agree that we have differences but /jp/ has 1 of the most open minded people and ofc the best shitposters.

I can say 1 of the best bros in my life is from /jp/ and i realy consider him as a true friend with who i can discuss many topics and always throw a game to play with and have fun, but most important I respect him as a friend.

and I like iluvOP , I don't see often people like him who are always nice to others, it takes much of a character to stay nice and friendly to others.

anyway I am drifting away, stay cool /jp/ and keep your head up

>> No.8078191
File: 40 KB, 447x599, 1319779820085.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>8078135

>On the other side you should all value the community of /jp/ more
>We can agree that we have differences but /jp/ has 1 of the most open minded people and ofc the best shitposters.

Even me, the one who misspells everything wrong? Me, the one who labels half of his posts at the end?

I know I somtimes annoy /jp/ with my "Off topic" threads on Japan general and label, but it is part of my compulsive and OCD disorder........

>> No.8078206

>>8078130
>she would have beenyours.
Why would you even want her again.
She's used goods and a cheater on top of that.

>> No.8078210

>>8078135
Yea, /jp/ is pretty open.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action