[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 116 KB, 600x338, RuikoSaten.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
8007786 No.8007786 [Reply] [Original]

I think Japan was the REAL hero of WW2. I know everyone thinks they were bad and allied with the Nazis and everything, but look. I've watched a lot of anime, so I know that the Japanese are good people. I don't think they would knowingly ally themselves with a monster like Hitler. I think they saw what was going on, and knew that what Hitler was doing wasn't right, and wanted to end his reign of terror. They saw that the most powerful country at the time, the United States, wasn't doing anything about it, so they decided to bomb Pearl Harbor and get them involved. I mean, why else would they bomb Pearl Harbor?

They did all this at great expense- sacrificing many of their own people, but they knew that it couldn't be helped- Hitler NEEDED to be stopped.

The reason why they kept fighting after the Nazis were defeated was because they wanted to save face. The Japanese are a very proud people. Those responsible for organizing this heroic plan took the secret to their graves, but it's so obvious that that's what happened. I think it's time we honored the REAL heroes of WW2: JAPAN. Without them, WE'D ALL BE SPEAKING GERMAN RIGHT NOW!!!!

>> No.8007793

I feel like ive been lobotomized. thats how stupid that fucking post was.

saged, reported, emailed moot, screencapped and called the police.

>> No.8007794

Copypasta thread?

>>>/b/

>> No.8007920
File: 45 KB, 600x409, eva haha.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.8007932

Japan was the only country brave enough to attack America, and thus far has continued to be the only country brave enough.

Japan, a tiny country of a few million, took on the worlds super power and brought them to their knees. Japan will be remembered in the history books as the most fierce and brave country, while the US gets fatter and fatter and protests things they don't understand (see: occupy Wall Street)

>> No.8007958

>>8007932
>took on the worlds super power and brought them to their knees.
lol

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action