[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 132 KB, 533x703, 1313577690952.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7985542 No.7985542 [Reply] [Original]

Sometimes I just want to curl up in a room with a computer, cut ties with everyone and never see another person ever again. Life would definitely be simpler and easier. I think it'd be enough to get over the crushing loneliness.

Why are people so difficult sometimes /jp/? I genuinely try my best to make other people happy, but all they do is make me feel guilty and as depressed as they do for trying.

>> No.7985553

Yes it's never your fault that you're socially awkward and unable to hold an intelligent conversation.

>> No.7985557

>>7985553

Great, a troll.

>> No.7985562

YSSCKY

>> No.7985567

Because you can't appeal to people with only a mouse click or two.

You actually have to learn to talk. You have to be able to read the atmosphere. People in general aren't divided into those little 2D character archetypes you know and love, and life isn't a VN that has the best lines and courses of action set in stone.

It's your call if you want to avoid dealing with people for as long as you can. The problem is, you have to start doing it sooner or later, and you're going to be all the more unprepared for it in your 40s than you are now.

>> No.7985565

It's all right, anon. You don't need to deal with the real world, you don't need friends, you don't need a 3DPD girlfriend, you don't need to get a job just to contribute to this shitty unrewarding society.

All you need is a room and a PC connected to the internet.

Welcome to /jp/

>> No.7985569

>>7985557

He's pretty much right, though. In real life, I am too embarrassed by my hobbies to really discuss them at length with anyone, so they find me boring. Online, I don't have that problem, and guess what? Interacting with people isn't half bad

It really does boil down to our own insecurities and issues, Anon

>> No.7985570

>Why are people so difficult sometimes /jp/? I genuinely try my best to make other people happy, but all they do is make me feel guilty and as depressed as they do for trying.

You should start learning how to stop giving a shit. Honestly, there's a certain way to be nice to people and there's some people who you shouldn't bother with. You also have to learn how to draw the line and stop being nice. Some people need to be put in their place and be made to realize that you are being nice to them and aren't there to take their shit.

However, dealing with such things is on a per-case basis. Sometimes you just have to know when to read the mood and back off, sometimes it's not your fault.

>> No.7985577

because your fucking gay. go kill yourself cocksucker

>> No.7985578
File: 79 KB, 640x480, the-sperger-is-you.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Gee, it sure is SPERGIN around here.

>> No.7985590

I know none of you will believe me but I am actually semi-popular. I have a good looking gf and friends, but they're really the problem. My gf just whines about everything and refuses to help herself then shuts me out when I try help her. My friends all don't really care much and are just there because I don't want to be an awkward fuck.

At least I know there will be one or two sympathetic ears on /jp/ you guys are my last resort in a way.

>> No.7985592
File: 119 KB, 407x405, 1273689313907.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7985600

Is this normalfagging time or did I just enter the wrong board?

>> No.7985599

>>7985557
That guy actually has a valid point in saying that.

You sensitivity to the merest criticism is also something that has to be fixed before you go out into the society. Yes, being too emotionally sensitive is bad for you. All those years you've spent in front of your monitor may have desensitized you to all the fetishes and gore images in the world, but even all that won't stop a "hurtful" remark from, well, "hurting" you.

>> No.7985603

>>7985600

It's the former.

Better get your Philosophy 101 textbook out. This is one of those times where it would actually have a use.

>> No.7985606

>>7985600
No, people are just being unusually honest.

>> No.7985609

Here in America we don't tolerate that kind of crap SIR.

>> No.7985610

>>7985609
>implying most of us don't live in Japan

Fucking Murkan gaijinfags.

>> No.7985623

>>7985590
>I know none of you will believe me but I am actually semi-popular.

Actually, you sound like the complete opposite of anything remotely popular. It sounds like you just hooked up with some girl because of her looks but you aren't willing to do anything about her garbage behavior. You also seem to be confusing the word friends with acquaintances.

>At least I know there will be one or two sympathetic ears on /jp/ you guys are my last resort in a way.

Honestly the solution begins with you coming to the decision to either man up and take control of your life or to sit back and be a doormat. You don't have to go Rambo and start telling everyone to fuck off, but you should deal with your girlfriend's behavior appropriately, or consider leaving her if you aren't interested in her personality and only wanted her because she was physically attractive. Also, while you shouldn't get rid of acquaintances for such silly reasons, you should consider finding actual friends or spending more time alone, whichever makes you happier and more comfortable. Of course, you're free to just sit around and continue living as you are, but then at least be aware that this is your decision and yours only. You shouldn't drop your problems on others if you chose to live this way yourself.

>> No.7985633
File: 443 KB, 1024x1024, Sanae with serious face.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why would OP use good picture dying Reimu to his terrible thread?

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS.

>> No.7985638

>>7985633

Can't let you do that, 2P Reimu.

>> No.7985643
File: 65 KB, 600x561, bad thread.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7985638
Stop bumping this thread. This is bad thread and bad picture.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

>> No.7985665

>>7985633
>implying that's all fields

>> No.7985674

I don't get this "Crushing loneliness" meme. Then again, I've been constantly harassed by others for the entirety of my childhood and my adulthood, including at this very moment. I'm most likely some sort of psychopath because I delight in knowing of another's passing and pray for my tormentors to perish, and cherish every moment I have to myself.

>> No.7985694

>>7985633
She couldn't be dying seeing as how her cheeks are still puffing with blood.

Besides look at those huge ass sleeves, maybe she tripped.

>> No.7985698

>>7985674
fascinating

>> No.7985793

>>7985694
>ass sleeves

You made me hope for a minute.
Dammit.

>> No.7985793,1 [INTERNAL] 

why warosu whyy WHY

>> No.7985793,2 [INTERNAL] 

same

>> No.7985793,3 [INTERNAL] 

Uh.. are there people on the w who haven't already done this? Ugh, so many norms here with friends.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action