[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

2022-05-23: Emergency maintenance completed.
2022-05-12: Ghost posting is now globally disabled. 2022: Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   
View page     

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 462 KB, 800x1000, 1307036887593.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7934914 No.7934914 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

If I got bitten by Keine, would I turn into a werebeast?

>> No.7934922

>>7934914

No, you would bleed to death in a horribly painful manner.

>> No.7934931

>>7934922
That depends on where he got bit. The blood vessels have a way of partially closing off on their own in order to prevent bleeding to death. At the least he'd get rabies or something.

>> No.7934937

>>7934922
People don't die in Touhou you stupid baka.

>> No.7934942
File: 204 KB, 720x828, 0acfcba711d1177d52e9bb85ba26590eb6037382.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7934942

Imagine growing up with people whispering that question behind your back. At an age where every other girl is being asked out on dates, she's being asked "so if you bite me will I turn into a monster like you?"

>> No.7934953

Werewolf rules, I believe.

>> No.7934956

I was a teenage weretouhou

>> No.7934957

A werecow..Awsome.

>> No.7934961
File: 960 KB, 800x960, 1309286316110.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7934961

>>7934942
It could be said in a sweet way. We'd then be the same and together forever right?

>> No.7934962

>>7934942
I'd have asked her out, she just would have to wear a ballgag if we did anything beyond second base.

I think that would be fair.

I have other mouth restraints, I chose the one most respectful to her.

>> No.7934966

>>7934961
I'd like to, actually.

>> No.7934987
File: 141 KB, 850x850, sample-e384e6b8a5471f53dae8eab0c31a040d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7934987

>>7934961
>"If you bit me, would I share the curse? With you? For the rest of our long lives?"

TOO FUCKING CUTE

>> No.7934988
File: 761 KB, 1234x1622, cff2e242c6b4419ec9a57469c8431ba7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7934988

>> No.7934993

Only on the full moon.

>> No.7934995
File: 7 KB, 300x300, 7d7e70bb3ef11dce376f5d69687d605b9e30aba4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7934995

>>7934988

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN

OR IT GETS THE HORNS AGAIN

>> No.7934998
File: 494 KB, 636x913, 131287146133.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7934998

>>7934995
...no option for both?

>> No.7935000
File: 632 KB, 800x1300, 1309202777043.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935000

Why is ex-Keine so much better than normal boring Keine?

>> No.7935005

>>7934987
I'll remember this as an end for the Keine route when I finish the Renpy touhou dating sim I've been working on.

>> No.7935007
File: 353 KB, 712x712, Kel'thuzad.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935007

What if I were raped by Keine, instead?

>> No.7935016

>>7935007
is werehakutakuism a sexual transmitted disease?

>> No.7935020
File: 355 KB, 525x480, 3ea3edbd14694c8c833225b0bc9e39cfa24d6166.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935020

>>7935000

Because so few draw normal Keine worth a damn. Or at all, for that matter.

The girl kicks ass. We should remember this.

>> No.7935024
File: 485 KB, 800x1199, 154a3f2bae60b25e5dbccda1adaa94e2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935024

>>7935005
>Keine Route
>dating sim

All of my want. ALL OF IT. Godspeed, anon.

>> No.7935038
File: 91 KB, 596x650, 8e032528c9513c8b994f5cb5636d863c4e06248d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935038

Terribly under-rated touhou. Her Aya interview is often ignored; where it's pretty much explicitly stated that Keine, not Reimu, is the real guardian of the village these days.

Makes sense, though. Reimu is just too immature to have people's lives in her hands at the moment. She'll grow up soon enough.

>> No.7935066
File: 457 KB, 1200x1697, 1ba6f4648f8748488e864c5f2d0d0ce6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935066

The best part about Keine is all the different angles on her you can legitimately take from canon. The "my sexy, older, mature teacher" angle is a given...

>> No.7935073
File: 327 KB, 1000x1000, 5cf9d9bbad99a7896729033319c0497e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935073

history flavored

>> No.7935078
File: 260 KB, 600x700, 131694766049.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935078

>>7935066

And of course the polite, proper lady who's easily flustered by bold advances...

>> No.7935090
File: 251 KB, 432x576, db771b7dc8db2d6bcf252df4889b78f79eea0702.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935090

>>7935078

And underneath it all, a very isolated and lonely woman. Essentially human, making it hard to hold much truck with most youkai, but with a terrifying "EX" form that scares the piss out of villagers, making close relationships hard. And she's a grown adult and a scholar to boot, so there's not much chance of meaningful friendships with young girls like Marisa or Sanae.

Quite similar to Mokou, in fact. Probably why they're friends...

>> No.7935102
File: 827 KB, 1000x842, de0808f22340975973b2a8b8a5b87683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935102

>>7935090

And to top it all off, if you sometimes prefer a dangerous woman, beautiful and terrifying, a woman with prowess and seductive lethality; a true 'dark side'... well, she's got that too.

>> No.7935113
File: 306 KB, 768x1024, 40752a4cc66957bf6f6b31c2d145ac97.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935113

>>7935102

So let's review. Keine can be authoritative...

>> No.7935128
File: 245 KB, 1000x554, 2a9365bba6341dab8750695dc3a29ba9.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935128

>> No.7935137
File: 628 KB, 1564x1074, 02d387bada4055a5abfa22def304fa7fc2e74add.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935137

>>7935113

... but also nurturing and sweet...

>> No.7935148
File: 102 KB, 850x637, 1300377707836.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935148

>>7935128

... aggressive in getting what she wants...

>> No.7935162
File: 797 KB, 1500x1125, 2ee9c7fcbe93cb42b4bf1adb6a39542c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935162

>>7935148

... but quite vulnerable herself to the truly predatory who might fancy her maturity...

>> No.7935164
File: 170 KB, 1000x1314, 1311075369516.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935164

>>7935162

... she can be elegant and cool, the consummate all-business scholar...

>> No.7935167
File: 1.16 MB, 800x1131, 736a8e7317f44581aaec98de6446c291.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935167

>>7935164
>more of the same

>> No.7935172
File: 202 KB, 850x1194, sample-e02bdf5156a0d456b822676a4eb823fa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935172

>>7935167

... and at other times distant, preoccupied, almost melancholy...

>> No.7935174

HER PERSONALITY HAS TOO MANY FACETS

SHE IS TOO DEEP

>> No.7935175
File: 158 KB, 750x750, 24825945de68518470d88bd271f71f70.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935175

>>7935172

... only to reveal a passionate and capable warrior when danger looms and people are depending on her.

>> No.7935176
File: 164 KB, 600x900, 1306876320256.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935176

Elegant werebeast

>> No.7935179
File: 399 KB, 820x770, 9de84d23e2f18587d27ec0b2c3ebc385.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935179

>> No.7935187
File: 617 KB, 600x800, 1314767168372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935187

>>7935175

... but she can also be quite approachable and sweet, under it all.

>> No.7935190
File: 251 KB, 550x408, d77d5e96fe9fecaa6f4295d912f33d5cf6db3a64.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935190

>>7935174

And that, in one post, is why Keine is the touhou of choice for the discerning, intelligent, man. The teenagers and autists have the one-dimensional whores and they're welcome to them.

My work here is done. Carry on, gentlemen. Carry on.

>> No.7935697
File: 279 KB, 1024x768, 1312335290233.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935697

>> No.7935702
File: 421 KB, 884x671, 4c636830c024a34c0ee7df197984456ad27bd382.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935702

>> No.7935718
File: 112 KB, 1024x768, 1306875790886.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935718

>> No.7935728
File: 239 KB, 1050x1400, 313e056e3f8dbcbdf88e81302ea9c525.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935728

You lose some points for the unnecessary jab at the end, but otherwise full marks. Well done, anonymous.

>> No.7935766

>>7935190

Did you just insult everyone that doesn't like Keine over other Touhous? I was going to contribute to this thread, but suddenly I don't feel like it anymore.

>> No.7935770
File: 803 KB, 1128x1600, aw shit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935770

Now what?

>> No.7935777
File: 355 KB, 1000x572, 47d38e2bcf9c85b4b04e29d48672307b.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935777

>>7935766
I don't think he did, since he didn't specify all other Touhous are whores, just certain ones.

>> No.7935789
File: 113 KB, 640x510, 07f4a4cf6d58322b8e0fb91d54e162ae.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935789

>>7935777
Either way, Keine would not approve of casually slandering others in such a way.

>> No.7935792
File: 364 KB, 632x644, keine.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935792

>>7935777
Actually he did. I feel insulted.

Keine's too paranoid for me, might mistake me for a youkai if I arrive at the village at night like she's done before, looks often cause fans to forget characters' real personalities and instead replace them with their own perfect view.

>> No.7935795
File: 91 KB, 561x800, 1279746297232.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935795

>>7935766
Sarcasm doesn't show up very well over the internet.

>> No.7935798
File: 2.12 MB, 1500x1700, 5c190f6c8c412dbc65b296e043adbf30.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935798

>>7935792
Paranoid?

>> No.7935808
File: 176 KB, 500x500, 167c38d451347a6c9a282f2e59886c8f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935808

>> No.7935823
File: 237 KB, 1130x1600, 004_698ra.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935823

What good kids.

>> No.7935830
File: 421 KB, 1250x1250, f87f35187a48dd186982fb293762eb0e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935830

keine's doujins are lackluster, H or not

>> No.7935832
File: 223 KB, 600x500, 48d6ed34c6ff2384eb08b2e78cce2ba7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935832

>>7935823
That's not funny...

>> No.7935845
File: 262 KB, 621x800, mokoukeinekids.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935845

Think it has to be inherited.

>> No.7935847
File: 692 KB, 717x800, keine_sleepy_01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935847

>>7935830
Vivit grey is pretty good, among others. Did you mean lackluster number-wise?

>> No.7935870
File: 470 KB, 540x690, 4433787dc0ffcf63ccf738978b27fbd5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7935870

>>7935766

Naaaah, just a play on Keine's indie cred since she's so lacking in popularity. I don't do that waifu bullshit.

>> No.7936688
File: 1.04 MB, 1031x913, 1310871144134.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7936688

Whew, what a day...

>> No.7936765
File: 243 KB, 1600x1500, 1e6696c50192d29e1b6db6eb82df30e3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7936765

An angry Keine charges at you, what do you do?

>> No.7936788 [SPOILER] 
File: 440 KB, 450x1250, 1275027790671.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7936788

>>7936765
Dodge real fast like, take off my shirt and hold it up in front of a tree.

>> No.7936819
File: 297 KB, 600x600, a46028678b932379da81c7a302f23226.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7936819

>>7936788
Well, now you've got an angry Keine stuck in a tree. What do you do?

>> No.7936833
File: 357 KB, 2300x2600, 1298599565957.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7936833

>>7936819
Something shameful and ungentlemanly. Bound, helpless girls are my fetish, unfortunately.

>> No.7936846
File: 236 KB, 900x900, 3741641.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7936846

>>7936833
...she's still got full use of her arms and legs, you know.

>> No.7936850
File: 456 KB, 1440x960, 1308010133575.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7936850

My favorite Touhou. She's one of the actually interesting ZUN designs in more than just appearance, although she is also extremely hot as well.. hotter than any of the other mature Touhous in my opinion; people just seem to be too off-put by the hat perhaps. Or maybe it's that she's just so greatly overshadowed by Mokou.

>> No.7936876 [SPOILER] 
File: 148 KB, 800x600, 1275023281295.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7936876

>>7936846
Well I'm not going to let the adrenaline dump from just cheating death go to waste. I'll find something to "anestethize" her with before I get to work.

>> No.7936969
File: 639 KB, 620x877, b371573f114f1f7378bcd6d6dedc88c6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7936969

Please don't rape Keine. It would make her very sad.

>> No.7937048

Ex Keine is ridiculously powerful, why would she ever share that with you? What makes you worthy of world altering power?

>> No.7937191

What if she just kept biting, until her teeth reached the bone and then just tore it off of your arm.

>> No.7937254 [DELETED] 
File: 167 KB, 715x977, 1279353504523.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7937254

>>7937191
She would never do that. She might try to in a fit of rage, but she'd snap out of it before she got to deep. Then she'd look at you, tear up a bit, and run of into the woods.

>> No.7937258
File: 167 KB, 715x977, 1279353504523.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7937258

>>7937191
Keine would never do that. She might try to in a fit of rage, but she'd snap out of it before she bit to deep. Then she'd look at you, tear up a bit, and run off into the woods or something.

>> No.7937297

Keine needs to be a playable character

>> No.7937306
File: 90 KB, 400x400, d9f3866aef53681c1e70a5f80701cc1c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7937306

It's late. You should get to bed, /jp/...

>> No.7937669

>>7936765
Attack back with a hug.

>> No.7937939
File: 281 KB, 488x650, 1278337173605.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7937939

>>7937191
Get a steampunk cyborg arm from Nitori.

>> No.7937989

Just imagine how her tongue is licking your fresh wound and sucking blood out of it.

If not transformatio, you'd definitely get a boner at least.

>> No.7938151
File: 592 KB, 600x840, e62d8c288b85253c49613badbb323fea.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7938151

Those curves.

>> No.7938288
File: 111 KB, 200x400, Canon Keine.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7938288

>>7935792
>Keine's too paranoid for me, might mistake me for a youkai if I arrive at the village at night like she's done before

Finally someone who actually knows the real Keine as witnessed in IN. She even speaks in a rougher manner than most of the cast but I bet no one cares because
>Looks often cause fans to forget characters' real personalities and instead replace them with their own perfect view

This. All of this.

>> No.7938617
File: 236 KB, 512x384, 5934200.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7938617

>>7938288
Having to win her trust and growing closer to her is what's the most appealing aspect.

>> No.7938619

>>7938288
I'd be pretty paranoid if a ghost threatened to eat me

>> No.7938622

>>7936969
She rapes YOU

>> No.7938633

>>7935792
She's understandably paranoid. She's responsible for the entirety of the human village, and Gensokyo is basically Earth's septic tank for all things magical and deadly.

>> No.7938645

>>7938288
Well I'm fairly sure if you approached her reasonable and didn't do anything stupid she wouldn't attack first. Just hang around the village until the sun goes up so the youkai don't rape/eat you and she'll let you in. I think....

>> No.7938647
File: 261 KB, 843x900, 05658679ddbb6697f86b63c829f59657.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7938647

>>7935792
>>7938288
When you encounter Keine, time throughout Gensokyo has been frozen on the worst possible instant. Youkai are at their strongest and are running unchecked and a huge, insanity-inducing moon is hanging in the sky.
And you think she's just being paranoid.

>> No.7938764

>>7938633
She's not actually responsible. She's just taken it upon herself to protect the humans in the village she lives in. Nobody is forcing her to do this, she has nothing to gain from doing it either.

If you think about it, Keine is the only really good youkai.

>> No.7938938
File: 1.99 MB, 1200x848, keine2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7938938

>>7938645
As soon as she appeared, she accused Reimu of being a human-hunting youkai without paying attention to what she was saying, only after she was gohei'd in the buttocks did she listen, sort of like some other Touhous.

>>7938633
>understandably paranoid
There's no such thing.

>>7938647
You mean like how she was hanging around the bamboo forest leaving the human village undefended when the full moon was around? Also, the moon that was frozen was not the real moon nor was it full, otherwise the youkai would have been as hyperactive as they were in the Extra stage.

Someone known as a village teacher should also at least know how a shrine maiden looks like, or what a human smells like.

>> No.7938948

>>7938764
>She's not actually responsible

Says who?

>only good youkai

But she's not a youkai, were-hakutaku aren't considered youkais and instead they're considered to be cursed humans, according to the books.

Also that's pretty rude of you claiming that ''she's the only _good_ youkai''.

>> No.7938974

>>7938948
How is it rude? Other youkai EAT humans. And that's canon, in case you were wondering.

>> No.7938996

>>7938974
I know that, I meant that both Keine is not a youkai and that not all youkai are savages. After the spellcard draft was made most youkais stopped their human diet and now the only humans they can eat with ease are outsiders. Villagers are still scared of them since the only line of defense is a spellcard duel.

>> No.7939003
File: 311 KB, 350x640, 8af2b5ebb60a55b8e55c0ba817943cbd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7939003

>>7938938
>You mean like how she was hanging around the bamboo forest leaving the human village undefended when the full moon was around?
...no, I don't mean that at all. I wasn't even mentioning anything related to that.

>Also, the moon that was frozen was not the real moon nor was it full, otherwise the youkai would have been as hyperactive as they were in the Extra stage.
So what? The clock's still stuck on the witching hour, the youkai are running amok because it's the middle of the damn night, and the moon, fake or not, is still driving people crazy.

>Someone known as a village teacher should also at least know how a shrine maiden looks like, or what a human smells like.
She had Yukari in tow and humans noses suck.

>> No.7939011

>>7938938
She could have been talking about the incredibly powerful youkai that was following her around. Just a hunch.

And there IS such a thing as understandably paranoid when you're the sole protector of a human village in a dimension chock full of super-powered human-eating monsters.

>> No.7939031

>>7938996
There is nothing that forces them to obey spellcard rules.

>> No.7939032

>>7939003
>So what? The clock's still stuck on the witching hour, the youkai are running amok because it's the middle of the damn night, and the moon, fake or not, is still driving people crazy.

Youkai don't ''run amok'' just because it's nightime, they know very well they can't do shit to the villagers because of the whole spellcard business. Also if it were the real moon, Keine would have been in her Hakutaku form.

>She had Yukari in tow and humans noses suck.
It doesn't matter, she outright pointed at Reimu when the latter was only asking for directions.

>>7939011
No, as said above, she spoke to Reimu about being a youkai.

Imagine this scenario: A young kid who got lost from her mother suddenly arrives at the village in the middle of the night, Keine, being ''understandably paranoid'' faces the kid thinking it's a youkai in disguise, see where this goes?

>> No.7939035

>>7939031
Yes they are forced, otherwise they wouldn't have stopped eating humans at all nor would they follow the spellcard rules since it's against what they desire and even sometimes need to survive.

>> No.7939042

>>7939032
An unknown child running around in the night is suspicious. If she's not from the village, where is she from?

>> No.7939049

>>7939042
Except children are never suspicious.

>> No.7939050

>>7939042
...From the village, where else? The post says the kid got lost at night.

>> No.7939059

>>7939049
Reimu, Marisa and especially Youmu look like little girls, yet they were accused of being youkai by Keine.

Anyway, I still don't get why she leaves the village in the extra-dangerous time of the month.

>> No.7939072

>>7939031
The prospect of the Hakurei Miko absolutely ruining your shit if you don't behave is probably a decent incentive to follow the spellcard rules.

>> No.7939075

>>7939059
Maybe she had heard there were some lunatics trampling around and beating up people "for the lulz". And then the people fitting their description suddenly show up.

>> No.7939084

>>7935038
>where it's pretty much explicitly stated that Keine, not Reimu, is the real guardian of the village these days.

Reimu was never a ''guardian of the village'' nor does she care about some cheapskate humans' lives who don't even know/don't care that she's the one that solves incidents and saves life as they know it. Also ''these days'' mean the time of the interview by the way.

>> No.7939089

>>7939075
So you're saying that someone IN the human village told her that there was someone out in the FOREST beating up PEOPLE?

Come on, I know you can think this through. If anything, she should have welcomed them as they were exterminating pesky youkai.

>> No.7939092

>>7939032
Call it whatever you want. Gensokyo nights are dangerous. Especially time frozen nights with fake insanity-inducing moons. Seriously, time FREEZING is reason enough to be cautious.

For the lost child scenario, she'd bring her into the village to find her mother, but she'd keep an eye on her. She's not going to attack her from the start, if that's what your implying.

>It doesn't matter, she outright pointed at Reimu when the latter was only asking for directions.
This never happened.

>> No.7939100

>>7938974

>Eating humans = evil

>> No.7939101

>>7939072
That's a load of bullshit that's been running around ever since someone suggested it a few years ago. Reimu has no way of detecting when someone doesn't feel like following the rules anyway.

Either way, if I were a youkai and was starving to death and found a tasty little child wandering about, I'd gulp it down not caring about getting ''exterminated'' because I prefer living to getting a few gohei in my face.

Which, doesn't happen.

>> No.7939122

>>7939092
>Especially time frozen nights with fake insanity-inducing moons

Ever wondered why no humans were reported to become insane in the normally lunatic-inducing full moon? Or are you gonna pull that wiki theory bullshit about Reimu having some mystical barrier and Youmu being half-ghost etc.

>For the lost child scenario, she'd bring her into the village to find her mother

Because you say so? She already would have attacked 3 little girls that were wandering about accusing them of youkai.

>This never happened

http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Imperishable_Night/Translation/Boundary_Team%27s_Scenario_1#Stage_3

I don't need to quote anything because the whole dialogue is filled with it.

>> No.7939125

>>7939100
>Look how dark and edgy I am!

>> No.7939134

>>7939125
>>7939100
Who are you quoting?

>> No.7939172

>>7939125
...Er, sorry, I was too busy sucking cocks and smoking pot to type properly.

What I meant to say was that most notable youkai, despite having human in their diet, typically don't.

>>7939134
What are you talking about? You seem to be able to both read and click post numbers, or am I just retarded again?

>> No.7939178
File: 953 KB, 1280x960, 1310869602057.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7939178

If Keine is so great, what is she doing in those shitty "attention, waifus are an /a/ related habit" kopipe threads?

>> No.7939184

>>7939122
>Ever wondered why no humans were reported to become insane in the normally lunatic-inducing full moon?
Because the only ones who saw it were powerful enough to resist it; the normal humans were in the village, which Keine erased.

>Because you say so? She already would have attacked 3 little girls that were wandering about accusing them of youkai.
She did so on a very abnormal night in which, for the hundredth fucking time, time had frozen and there was a big insanity-inducing moon in the sky. And most of those little girls had dangerous youkai following them around.

>I don't need to quote anything because the whole dialogue is filled with it.
I was referring to the specific situation you mentioned.

>> No.7939209

>>7939184
>powerful enough to resist it

Theory. Please don't use things you made up as facts.

>She did so on a very abnormal night in which, for the hundredth fucking time, time had frozen and there was a big insanity-inducing moon in the sky. And most of those little girls had dangerous youkai following them around.

You just contradicted yourself buddy. The kid would still have been attacked since you're saying she's so paranoid (which is what I was stating from the very beginning). It doesn't matter whether or not the heroines' partners were youkais or not (Yuyuko wasn't, by the way), she accused them both regardless of anything.

>> No.7939230

>>7939209
>Theory. Please don't use things you made up as facts.
Irony~

>The kid would still have been attacked since you're saying she's so paranoid
No. I'm not.
Jesus christ, how many times do we have to go over how abnormal IN's night was?

>It doesn't matter whether or not the heroines' partners were youkais or not
How does it not?

>> No.7939250

Why is it strange to assume Reimu is powerful enough to resist it?
Her plot armor is harder than Dragonforce.

>> No.7939266

>>7939230
>No. I'm not. Jesus christ, how many times do we have to go over how abnormal IN's night was?

Listen up, you're saying that she attacked the heroines because the whole IN commotion, what does that translate to? Being suspicious, paranoid, nervous, etc. Stop contradicting yourself over and over.

>How does it not?
I just mentioned it, please read the whole post next time. She has no idea whether or not the people she's seeing are youkai, she accuses them because she's being suspicious and paranoid, that's all, why are you people so much against the idea? Because it bothers your perfect view of a character you like, it isn't even an insult and in fact it adds depth to her instead of being just a were-wolf style character that every series about mystical creatures needs.

Not surprised though, it pretty much happens with others like Sanae, Mokou, and Marisa's fans around here.

>> No.7939277

>>7939250
Because it's fanwank, no matter how much sense it may make.

You can't be bound by common sense in Gensokyo.

>> No.7939292

>>7939266
>Listen up, you're saying that she attacked the heroines because the whole IN commotion, what does that translate to? Being suspicious, paranoid, nervous, etc. Stop contradicting yourself over and over.
I was referring to you saying that she's suspicious to the point of attacking the hypothetical lost child on a normal night. She's not. The IN commotion is a very abnormal exception.

>Because it bothers your perfect view of a character you like, it isn't even an insult and in fact it adds depth to her instead of being just a were-wolf style character that every series about mystical creatures needs.
>Not surprised though, it pretty much happens with others like Sanae, Mokou, and Marisa's fans around here.
What?

>> No.7939297
File: 22 KB, 291x164, 1308629637200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7939297

>>7939277
>Because it's fanwank, no matter how much sense it may make.
You mean like Keine being overly paranoid?

>> No.7939323

>>7939292
>I was referring to you saying that she's suspicious to the point of attacking the hypothetical lost child on a normal night. She's not. The IN commotion is a very abnormal exception.

The ''IN commotion'' was the scenario I was referring to, what if the child had appeared instead of Reimu and Yukari is what I meant.

>She's not

That's just an assumption, do you have any proof about any other occassions where she's been calmly on guard? No? Too bad.

Worst of all, she seems to have known Reimu beforehand according to the BAiJR interview yet she still was suspicious of her as a youkai.

>> No.7939333

>>7939297
You can't really compare those two examples. Keine being paranoid is shown clearly (being suspicious of others being youkai and accusing them of murderers) whereas ''Reimu being powerful enough to withstand the moon'' has zero basis, in fact, it has contradictions since no other human was affected.

>> No.7939343

>>7939323
>The ''IN commotion'' was the scenario I was referring to, what if the child had appeared instead of Reimu and Yukari is what I meant.
Ah, I see. My bad.
The child wouldn't be flying around shooting up the place with a youkai companion. Very different situations.

>That's just an assumption
Wow.

>do you have any proof about any other occassions where she's been calmly on guard? No? Too bad.
Behavior in such an abnormal situation means very little. If you ran into someone during a natural disaster and they were panicked and scared, would you assume that they're always like that? Of course not.

>> No.7939724
File: 123 KB, 480x480, 172a84022b4902ac3b5e1a55193d8afe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7939724

>> No.7939742
File: 53 KB, 357x380, Untitled.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7939742

Hate to contribute to the spam, but that works really well on the horn.

Its a shame we wont have any good threads for the rest of the day.

>> No.7939853
File: 314 KB, 500x577, 754c5e062866358b9a46be45cefbb0c4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7939853

>>7939742
Thank you, Anonymous, for noticing this and telling us.

>> No.7939876
File: 402 KB, 700x700, a3a8535df17d682f4beb0e3d2321a410.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7939876

>>7939742
It really does. So cute~!

>> No.7940693

>>7939343
Guoh, my post didn't made it through as I thought.

>The child wouldn't be flying around shooting up the place with a youkai companion. Very different situations.
If Keine had actually seen them shooting, she would think they are on her side since they are clearing out the youkai who are close to the village. Also, as said before, why accuse the shrine maiden of being a youkai?

>Behavior in such an abnormal situation means very little. If you ran into someone during a natural disaster and they were panicked and scared, would you assume that they're always like that? Of course not.
It matters not what you may think would happen given another case, if Keine is paranoid enough to confuse the shrine maiden with youkai then I find it even more likely for her to confuse a kid about the same age as Reimu as a youkai as well, IIRC there are youkai/spirits/whatever who take on the appearance of humans to lure or troll people in the mythology.

>> No.7942737
File: 134 KB, 740x740, 639a021120eaf53daa8f96c4c3a05305.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7942737

Why did everyone stop posting Keine and start arguing about silly things?

>> No.7943028
File: 444 KB, 1000x1000, e252082a71b2c30e095c1926b223e7e2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7943028

Keine can eat history, but does she get nourishment from it? What does history taste like?

>> No.7943038

>>7940693
Who are you quoting?

>> No.7943062
File: 1.48 MB, 1800x1800, 1298317973217.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7943062

>Keine likes greentext because it's green like she is~

>> No.7943063
File: 4 KB, 64x72, keinemunch.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7943063

>>7943028

Considering misfortune tastes and looks like that awesome stark teal sticky mint toffee you had once when you too young to remember the name of it and never found again, edible history presumably tastes like something as well.

Rather enjoy the idea of Keine getting up in the middle of a moonlit night for a midnight snack of the bibliographies of masterful Serbian bakers and secret forbidden love stories from the conquest of Argentina. Deliciously salty and spicy.

>> No.7943082
File: 453 KB, 850x850, 1302248936708.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7943082

>>7943063
I can't really imagine normal Keine being so irresponsible with her powers. EX Keine, on the other hand...

>> No.7943083

>>7943062
Who are you quoting?

>> No.7943221
File: 521 KB, 1095x1095, keinetshirt.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7943221

>>7943082

Thus the moonlit part.

>> No.7943231
File: 92 KB, 510x615, 1307034843832.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7943231

>>7943221
Oh...of course.
There are moons besides full moons, though.

>> No.7943238
File: 130 KB, 849x1202, keinetuna.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7943238

>>7943231

I'm at 39 degrees celsius. Brain currently not operating at optimal output.

>> No.7943292
File: 1.80 MB, 1800x2400, b74fe866dedda7862a741a10f3653a79.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7943292

>>7943238
Ah. Get well soon.

>> No.7943470

I'm going to add something to the whole paranoid vs. "too" paranoid argument. Perhaps Keine is a bit over paranoid, but that could be due to her being afraid. Maybe she's afraid of herself. Her lack of strength as a human, her lack of ability to control herself as a youkai, or maybe it's her fear of trust. It could be a lot of things. I do agree she has a deep personality, one that is much deeper than some other characters but I think she is a real character where others may be more perfect.

>> No.7944761
File: 44 KB, 564x563, keinemonster.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7944761

>>7943470

It's rarely brought up, but she's not entirely pleased with herself as the hakutaku.

Have to wonder why, though. Long life, mystical powers, horns and fluffiest tail ever seen doesn't sound so bad.
Or perhaps turned on its head, having to watch people around you grow old and die long before you, powers that might frighten others and come with a good deal of responsibility, and the social pressures that come with physical abnormality.

Guess being the hakutaku is awesome for everyone but the hakutaku.

>> No.7944770

>>7944761
>powers that might frighten others and come with a good deal of responsibility, and the social pressures that come with physical abnormality.

Why do you people always look on the grimmest possible side of things? It's like I'm on TVTropes.

PMiSS shows that being a hakutaku does not bother her or any villagers at all, in fact, they're likeable to everyone. Keine being some sort of guardian is a plus.

>> No.7945429
File: 526 KB, 800x905, don't call keine creepy!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945429

>>7944770
This may be true, but Keine being scared of her EX form is fun, so...

>> No.7945440

>>7944770

Yeah, Hakutaku are honored and respected youkai in the first place, revered for their absolute wisdom. They would only appear to the Emperor, who himself was a living god.

>> No.7945447
File: 73 KB, 800x564, d184e521612d1cb8920f521dba1bcc7d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945447

>>7944770
Well, have you ever been to a position of power and responsibility? Shit sucks man, it's full of stress.

>> No.7945460
File: 239 KB, 554x835, 3f5b7bb8c70390436985177c1df810c4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945460

>>7944770
In most cases, Keine isn't upset about her EX form because people run away screaming from it or anything, it's just that they treat her different. To the humans in the village, she's a valued and honorable protector, but she's still one of "them."
This doesn't take into account how Keine views herself, for the record.

>> No.7945466
File: 291 KB, 647x620, 415d695b6892f413307957b9ae12a0fa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945466

How does Keine's transformation work? When the full moon comes out, does she just suddenly poof into her youkai form? Is it a gradual change as the moon rises into the sky, with hair sprouting from her skin and horns extending from her skull? Is it a combination of the two, with the process of the later but the speed of the first?

>> No.7945497
File: 1.17 MB, 950x1500, keinetesla.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945497

>>7945440

Not just to any emperor either, but only the chosen few even among the chosen few. Which is why for the time being, Keine seems to be safe.

Thinking of it similar to Arthur Dent cheating death at "Stavromula Beta". While Keine still is mortal even with her exceptionally long lifespan, the last time the hakutaku appeared to a virtuous ruler seems to have been long before her birth, and it doesn't seem like there's going to be another one for a while still. So presumably Keine has yet to appear to the emperor, as the hakutaku should.

... or maybe that isn't how it works. But it's a reassuring thought.

>>7945447

Once, not willingly. Held it for two hours until I convinced someone else to take it instead.

>> No.7945502

>>7945460
The book says that they treat her exactly like another human (which she is half of).

>>7945447
She does that on her own, there's nobody to assign a task or anything in the village. The only one remotely close to having an actual village-related obligation is Reimu, and that's only because the incidents just so happen to also affect the villagers sometimes, otherwise, they are by themselves on anything that pops up.


Christ people, stop adding grim factors to everything.

>> No.7945521

>>7945447
Yeah, but Keine probably doesn't have social phobia like the rest of us.

>> No.7945522 [SPOILER] 
File: 141 KB, 600x620, aa626367ded02a398ea385b51d8c93f5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945522

Please...don't...!

>> No.7945562

>>7945502
>>7945521
again, >>7945429

Keine having problems with her youkai form is more interesting than if she didn't, so she does. That's all.

>> No.7945572
File: 589 KB, 768x1024, 6dd3961b698f6378688f29af06bbeba2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945572

Please don't start another big argument on interpretations...

>> No.7945580

>>7945562
personal opinions are not fact and are even less material for debate, anon.

>> No.7945587

>>7945562
You can look at the melancholy side of youkaihood without having to resort to petty insecurities. For example, Keine might get depressed that no matter how much she writes or rewrites history, it's not going to change the fact that she will eventually have to watch all of her students die.

>> No.7945595
File: 90 KB, 613x514, 1a7d96903aa8900a2e4f9cf32aed67cd.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945595

>>7945502
>>7945521
It doesn't matter, if you have any hint of self-respect (Keine has), power that comes with responsibility is always stressful and wears your mind pretty quickly.
>>7945497
This gal knows what she's talking about.

>> No.7945690
File: 826 KB, 990x861, keineteppei.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945690

>>7945521

Seen nothing to indicate Keine has any social phobia whatsoever, or even any social insecurity.

That's not to say she's socially competent since she apparently has a couple of quirks. I know hazing is an acceptable part of Japanese education, but fairly sure headbutting isn't included.

>>7945522

Oh no! Someone tied Keine to a board with some kind of fat, octuple amputee octopus.

>> No.7945730

>>7935823
>>7935823
>>7935823
Can i please get the link to this?

>> No.7945765
File: 30 KB, 398x398, 1281199223243.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945765

>>7945690
>some kind of fat, octuple amputee octopus.
What?

>> No.7945781
File: 36 KB, 428x601, keinethefuck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945781

>>7945765

Got to be something like that, because that sure isn't what a vagina and anus looks like.
And no, even with 3.5 billion of each running around that's not something that natural variation can explain.

>> No.7945878

>>7945781
>that sure isn't what a vagina and anus looks like.
It's called pubic hair.

Anyway, the one with the moonbitch was even better. I'd so love to fuck that bitch when she was bound up like that.

>> No.7945891
File: 405 KB, 1000x1600, keinetee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945891

>>7945878

No, not that. That pink thing that looks like a trunk.

>> No.7945904

>>7945781
Post pictures of your pussy and asshole.

>> No.7945921
File: 104 KB, 608x781, keinefluffy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945921

>>7945904

... and now back to our regular programming of green were-lioncows.

>> No.7945938
File: 244 KB, 900x900, 3737436.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945938

>>7945781
So you're saying Keine's butt looks like some sort of monster!? You jerk!

>> No.7945943

Its good to see my thread is still around after a few days. It shows /jp/ likes Keine too.

>> No.7945948
File: 181 KB, 720x720, keinekeine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945948

>>7945938

Actually from the proportions, I'm saying she's stuck on one side of the board and the "octopus" is an entirely different creature.

>> No.7945956
File: 64 KB, 548x563, keine.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945956

>>7945948
Oh! Oh. Um...ok. Sorry.

>> No.7945959

>>7945891
You mean her asshole?

>> No.7945962

The only way her ass could end up like that is if an invisible object is being pulled out with no lubrication.

>> No.7945967
File: 128 KB, 400x773, 1274272862521.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945967

The lack of Keine tentacle and/or bondage pictures saddens me, but Keine seems happy about it, so I guess it's ok.

>> No.7945968

>>7945962
Or if her butt got...DEVESTATED.

>> No.7945972
File: 137 KB, 873x611, keinekeyboard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945972

>>7945959

The way it's drawn makes it resemble the mandibles of something halfway between an edible octopus and a coneshell.

>> No.7945995
File: 208 KB, 512x512, keine tako.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7945995

Keine's true form revealed!

>> No.7946027
File: 163 KB, 850x1166, keinelycanthropy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7946027

>>7945995

... an asmorog?

>> No.7946037
File: 369 KB, 851x1220, 1305675789128.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7946037

>>7946027
What's that?

>> No.7946049
File: 120 KB, 538x826, keinemagichat.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7946049

>>7946037

Sorry, asmoroog.

A sort of alien in Achilles Wiggen.

>> No.7946114
File: 75 KB, 471x750, 1274272262459.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7946114

>>7946049
I don't think Keine is an alien.

>> No.7946153
File: 340 KB, 595x842, keinekeen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7946153

>>7946114

Keine is even less alien than some humans.

>>
Delete posts
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action