[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 169 KB, 866x1208, 1314918206700.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7926981 No.7926981 [Reply] [Original]

I've been awake 3 days feeling like shit right now, yet I can't sleep despite being tired as fuck, as time passes by I'm feeling my body more lightweighted, reality starts to bend and I start to see and hear things where there's nothing.

Browsing /jp/, playing danmaku and watching anime I feel like I'm gona die anytime soon as I start to feel my heart beat aritmically, this is probably the worst facet of the life I'm having right now, the insomnia is worse and worse and I don't want to go to the doctor, much less psychologist like they suggest.

/jp/. I'm slowly crumbling. How do you keep your body and mind working, do you have any way to buy drugs that would help, of course, without visiting a doctor? or do you eat something that helps your body restoring itself after long periods of austerity?

>> No.7926989

I've been there. Best advice I can give is to smoke some good weed, get the munchies, eat a ton, fap and go to sleep.

>> No.7926988

I browse 4chan, the social interaction makes me feel better

>> No.7926991

>>7926981
>How do you keep your body and mind working

Physical exercise and self-study every day.

>> No.7926999

My room is so full of trash and food crumbs I see cockroaches in every corner like shadows that come and go. It's hard to keep it together like this, so I kind of know what you mean.

Yet I know there is no cockroach since I sprayed half a can of bug spray a few days ago. Guess not opening the windows or anything was to the detriment of my situation.

You know that cheap perfume they add to the bugspray so it doesnt stink as much?
It's stuck into my nose now and I dream of it sometimes.

>> No.7926997

I've drank away my insomnia before, but using alcohol to self-medicate is not a good idea. Just go see a doctor. Why don't you want to? Social anxiety?

>> No.7927002

Hey the thing here is. You are becoming a pussy. Now when you loose all toughness you will crumble.
I suggest you to eat some beef.

>> No.7927004

>>7926989
>weed
No social interaction, so I don't know drug dealers and I don't want to deal with them.
>Eat a ton
No thanks, when you are feeling like shit I can't force myself to eat a lot, I need something small that could help my body.
>Fap
Dead libido.

Thanks for the help, but can someone who has been throught this give a more concrete advice?

>> No.7927015

Get yourself physically worn out, and perhaps read a book. I know with my anxiety that I have to be both physically and mentally tired to sleep, else I just lay there getting itchy. I'ce got buzzpar pills for when I'm having bad days.

>> No.7927013

>>7926991
Oh, and good food. So lots of fruits and vegetables, meat and potatoes, you know the drill.
Just make sure to burn it through physical or mental exercise. Nobody likes obese people.

>> No.7927031

>guiz help me!! i'm so ronery :((((

Go back to /a/ if you can't handle being a NEET.

>> No.7927033

I had a similar experience 2 years ago when I tried to commit suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning. Not sure if it was the carbon monoxide, or the sleeping pills that resulted in that condition.truly felt like a torture. I had a strong desire to sleep, but my body reacted differently and obstructed that will. To boot, I was feeling nauseous for nearly 48 hours straight. It truly was a torture.

Is there something you did that you think might have been the cause? I don't think getting physically worn out to fall unconscious would be a great idea.

>> No.7927045

The longest I remember going without sleeping was around 30 hours, by that time my head stared to hurt a lot and I was feeling horribly dizzy. Even when I laid down to try sleeping, I felt that I was spinning around on some sort of machine. It felt horrible.

I hate how we need to sleep so much, I know that I would have much more time to do things I want if that were optional. Coffee helps a bit, but doesn't force your body to stop wanting to sleep. Damn.

>> No.7927073

>>7927045
Sleep isn't just because the night is dangerous, you know. Forcing one's self to stay awake will eventually kill them.

>> No.7927085
File: 154 KB, 600x317, go-the-fuck-to-sleep-book.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ya gotta do work in the daylight, sleep at night, talk to strangers and touch people.

maybe that ain't what you want to do, but shut up and do it anyway, it's for your own good.

volunteering and handshaking are everyday stuff, you ain't got to be anythin' special to get some.

>> No.7927155

>>7927073
Obviously.
It's just that the effects of going without sleeping for too long are so devastating it's kind of annoying.

>> No.7927240
File: 96 KB, 128x128, smiling chinese Touhou ripoff.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You won't die this way OP.

>>7927073
Unless you have special medical condition you will fall asleep sooner or later, no matter how. But that's good method to try.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action