[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 116 KB, 661x810, 1315424794622.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7926185 No.7926185[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

PLEASE, READ THE WHOLE TEXT BEFORE BEGIN TO CRUCIFIES ME

I already noticed that have a BIG number of people in here that hate me. Talking todays with some friends of /bun/ forum ( I am much more active in tohno-chan and /bun/ forum than in /jp/ ) These friends explained that have a BIG number of people that have a negative feeling towards me because I wrote messages against LOLI in these foruns ( I not make it anymore in /jp/ becasue I already received some "Infractions points" because of this, and I am not a idiot to keep doing it. I value my membership in /jp/, I not wanna to be banned.

I hope I not receive BAD rep points because of this and more "Infractions points" . I just wanna to share some thoughts with my friends in /jp/.

I have some few friends in /jp/ that I value very much, then, If I started this discussion in /bun/, is unfair not bring it to my friends "of /jp/.

In the past, I worked like someone that fix PC at home of clients that call me by telefone ( nowadays I quit this job because it is so dangerous )

I liked VERY MUCH of lolicon. Very much, I was addicted to LOLI images and games.

However, I am a weak man, with a weak mind and a weak soul. Because of this, I almost fell in a "pedophilia temptation".

For some unknow reason, kids love me. Someday, I was woking several days at a house of a client fixing his PC. Everydays I was forced to go to that home. in that home was a VERY CUTE little girl of just 8 years. This girl liked me SO MUCH that she be all the time kissing me in the cheek , hugging me and sitting in my lap and her parents NOT CARE about it, they agree with this ( their have a high trust towards me )

>> No.7926190

Somedays, I was sit in the chair in front of the PC trying to recover the data of the damaged HD and the girl run at me, sat at my lap and begin to hug me and kissing me in the cheek like always...

automatically I begin to touch and to caress her ass, for 01 secounds, for below of her clothes. When I noticed that I was doing, I jumped from the chair ! This just happended for 01 second, but, I become SO DISTURBED that I say to her NEVER to to this kind of thing again and I never again returned to that house. And I quit that job and I never again worked at house of clients.

This happened, maybe, 4 or 5 years ago,I not remember very well, and since than I never touched other kid and I never had any other contact with any kind of LOLI related thing. I deleted all my LOLI data and destroyed all my DVDs backups with this kind of content.

If you are a strong minded man, you can enjoy LOLI things without worry, but, If you is like me, a weak minded man, that bring to the real life the things that you do in a game, is better for your own sake to be FAR AWAY form these things that can bring temptation to you.

I am a sick damn bastard, because of this I hate LOLI, because it bring out my worse side. I have so much fear of LOLI things that you cannot imagine.

Then, for people like me, LOLI IS REALLY VERY DANGEROUS !

I am sorry to disappoint so much my friends at /jp/, I know that before you know it, maybe, some of my friends at /jp/ will be not my friends anymore.

The things that I wrote is not a lie. unfortunately is true

I will delete this text imediately If I notice If some people begin to offend me in a "exaggerated way".

>> No.7926196

__    __
   |;;;;;;;;\  /;;;;;;{,
   );;;;,-=" ̄ ̄""゙丶 ∩_
   /         ヽ〈〈〈 ヽ
  /   | /ヽ ハヘ  〈⊃  }
  |   ノ|/\ ∨ / ゝ . |   |
  /   |  ●`   ● 丿/|   |
▽ヘ  ヽ:::      :::レ. /   !
▽ヽ∨ヘ\ ___・__ノヽ   / 
 ヽヽ / ̄丶;;;| □ |;;;;;|  >/ Get a load of this guy too.
<_<____ /;;;;|ム ム|;;;;| /
    / / ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|''
   |  |;;_;;;;_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
   (___);;;;;;;;;;;;;;|

>> No.7926213 [DELETED] 

Ah, that magnificent brazilian bastard.

>> No.7926213,1 [INTERNAL] 

I remember this being on Hongfire yeaaars ago. Old.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action