[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

[SPOILER] No.7894871[SPOILER]  [Reply] [Original]

Remember: Without love, the truth cannot be seen.

/jp/ and all the other people that discussed Umineko back then about shkanon and yasu and George being the culprit were not WRONG, but they FAILED to understand the main point of Umineko.

It is not a mystery or horror about killings. It's a story about HEART.

The fact that none of you could or even tried to read HER heart just means you suck at reading and lack a loving heart.

Go back once more into the mystery and you might be able to find the truth.

She was the true martyr of Umineko.
She took the truth and locked it up so no one would ever know.
Her cruel smile and actions ensuring that the truth will be locked up forever.
Without her there would be no Umineko. She played her role perfectly and fooled you all to the end.
I do not expect you to understand, since you do not have love, you will never see the truth. Only the truth she created for you.

>> No.7894875

She is the true Beatrice.
The Beatrice of Beatrice.

>> No.7894878
File: 259 KB, 980x700, 16395197.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You will never read the end of Umineko in English.

>> No.7894882

is r07 coming out with new material again? or is he going to milk it like nasu?

>> No.7894889

People who never had a girlfriend can't understand Umineko, Ryuukishi07 agreed, don't bother him about it.

>> No.7894898

>>7894871
It is still stupid and retarded.
I expected a good conclusion and an acceptable explanation. We got multiple personality disorder, cross dressing and all other sorts of bullshit nonsense.
I take Detective Conan not so believable bullshit over this any day.

If you want to write about love, drop the stupid murder mystery and dont make it your story main point. Just make a general thriller instead. R07 is missing the point.

>> No.7894906

>>7894898
>multiple personality disorder, cross dressing and all other sorts of bullshit nonsense
See you don't have love. If you did you would know that the real BS is
>tons Nazi gold, tons of TNT, but not even a decent radio.
Your set is actually quite common. My set is near impossible to find.

>> No.7894951 [SPOILER] 
File: 14 KB, 480x360, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I can see bern's heart

>> No.7894977

Umineko is a babby's first VN of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of setting and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and META. The NEET anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for normal, sociable, underage faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The metaworld characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the magic, the peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole "colored text" faggotry and everything about the Umineko world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on love, and the overall preachiness of the whole series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes normals and underage retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Umineko is basically THE series to attract the most hated visual novel fanbase known to /jp/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this franchise and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Umineko threads ever encourage the normalfags to show their faces here.

>> No.7894994

>>7894977
tl;dr
But I'm guessing you couldn't understand the deep meaning cause it was too complex for you.

Just know that stories are about the heart, not about little magical girls dressed up in dresses and hats living in world where danmaku battles exist.

>> No.7895018

>>7894994
>Didn't like it? LOL2DEEP4U!!

Typical /a/ faggot. Take your shit mainstream VN back to your home board, and never return here.

>> No.7895023

>>7894994
It's copypasta you retard. Although whenever I see someone post it, I can't help but feel that the first paragraph gives a spot-on description of how I felt after reading the series.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action