[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 251 KB, 800x600, smiling neet.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7894112 No.7894112 [Reply] [Original]

Another day of waiting for something to happen

>> No.7894118
File: 44 KB, 784x811, 1316189672945.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thousands of suns were born and extinguished.

>> No.7894117

all Kaguya has to do is spread her legs and something will happen

>> No.7894116

This thread just happened.

>> No.7894119
File: 69 KB, 750x1000, 2842965.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When something happens in my life, it is always bad.

And thus, I deny tomorrow.

>> No.7894120

>I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit today, again.

>> No.7894121

The idea of getting a part-time job is starting to look appealing.

>> No.7894185

Jeez, once again here I am looking at this thread and seeing people hating their lives. You guys just haven't figured out how to live your lives so that you enjoy it.

>> No.7894207

>>7894185
Post method for enjoying my life (preferably in Gensokyo) then we could think about it.

>> No.7894226
File: 99 KB, 623x460, satorishades.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7894207
The key to happiness lies within yourself, there is no method, you have to look into yourself and realize what you want and have the right attitude.
For me it was the decision to take it easy that made me happy

>> No.7894242

>>7894121
It's good at first. I was NEET for 10 years and it was very refreshing to begin with. Now 36 hours of my week are spent doing something I hate with people who make me sick instead of dreaming about being a trap getting molested by /jp/~

>> No.7894278

>>7894207
Well I'm not you, so I can't tell you how to live your life. I can, however, tell you a bit about my life.

There's not a lot going on. No education, no job, no chance to get a job and no friends. All I almost ever do is laze around. I genuinely enjoy being alone and finding new ways to entertain myself, so I guess this works out nicely for me. My family pretty much gave up on me and doesn't bother me to meet anyone or get a job anymore, which is good for me because I can be left alone. They do give me a lot of money although lately I've been feeling bad about that and have been cutting back.

There are always little things that I look forward to that keep my outlook for the immediate future positive. The thing I last looked forward to was in-shell mixed nuts in stores. Now that they're here, I can enjoy them while looking forward to the next "thing", which is mostly cooler weather and the many things that come along with it. A lot of the things I enjoy come and go with seasons and repeat every year, so I've atleast always got one thing that I'm looking forward to. Although these things aren't really exciting and would probably seem boring or insignificant to a lot of people, but I do enjoy them and they're part of my life. When you have nothing going on in your life, I guess anything is exciting. I could go on and on about the things I'm looking forward to, but I'll spare you because like I said, they probably seem boring.

I also have so much free time. For me, it's just more time to find more stuff to do. I've taken up more than a few new hobbies and learned about some specific things due to a tiny amount of interest and a large amount of free time.

>> No.7894294

>>7894242
I know that feel.
After getting a job my worthless dreams of being a cute trap have descended into the bottom of my soul and now I hang out with my normal work friends a lot and I guess things are ok. I mean sure I still want to wake up one day as a cute trap, but I guess it's not something I base my life around anymore?

>> No.7894299

>>7894278
And one last thing before I conclude this. I fully experience things in my life. There is no doing something half-assed for me. I like to fully throw myself at things. For instance, I've lately been thinking of taking a daytrip somewhere, and instead of hastily going and possibly missing or forgetting something, I've been thinking of the exact place to go, what to bring, and when to go. I want it to be nice. If I can make things nice or bad for myself, why make them bad? Life shouldn't be spent suffering or doing anything you don't like. If you don't like something in your life, then change it. I've changed a few things in my life to make it easier and more enjoyable for me so I know that it's not an impossible thing to do.

But like I said, this is just my life. I can't say that something like this will work for you and some people would look at this and think to themselves that I must be horribly depressed or downright bored, but it's quite the contrary. I feel happy living my life away quietly and I'm almost never bored.

>> No.7894311

>>7894299
you're living the dream man
enjoy it

>> No.7894336

>>7894278
>>7894299
Just for reference, today all I did was go to the store for some nuts. Aside from that one event late in the early evening, the entire day was spent sweating my ass off infront of a computer doing god knows what. I still think it was a great day because nothing negative happened. I enjoyed the day. I drank some iced tea and I was able to open the window tonight because it wasn't too hot.

A few days ago on Sunday I asked if I could get pizza on Friday, so I am waiting for that. I'm really excited about it. I want atleast pepperoni on the pizza and might get more stuff if I can. All I had to eat today was a bowl of soup so my stomach is making noises while I'm thinking of the cheesy, greasy goodness.

Sure, insignificant, but I enjoy what I look forward to and look forward to what I enjoy.

>> No.7894345
File: 290 KB, 1024x830, 1290049284303.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7894355
File: 35 KB, 400x400, kikansha thomas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7894345

>> No.7894370

>>7894336
That's a great life you are living, I'm a bit jealous.
Soon I will go to college and I'm kinda afraid....I want to take it easy much more.
But I'm sure that I will at least be able to appreciate the few free time I have then properlly and take it easy during this time

>> No.7894394

>>7894370
>I will at least be able to appreciate the few free time I have then properlly and take it easy during this time
Unfortunately it doesn't work that way, at least not for me. When I was a NEET, I felt motivated to spend my time doing enjoyable activities like playing eroge, watching anime, and making original content. Now that I have gotten a job, I don't get nearly as much done because I feel like I never have enough time to really sit down and concentrate on something, so I never get started and instead just spend most of my time shitposting on /jp/. I've always been the type to marathon things (watching a whole anime series/playing a VN in one sitting, etc.), so that might have something to do with it. I know I could probably still play about the same amount of VNs and whatnot if I could just teach myself to play a little bit at a time, but I have trouble with that.

I still basically enjoy my life since I'm mildly interested in the work I do, but it still doesn't measure up to a life like >>7894336 is living.

>> No.7894422

>>7894394
Well I never do anything productive and instead play games like timesink mmos to keep me entertained, so I don't think I'll have that problem

>> No.7894508

>>7894370
Man, college... I've got a GED which doesn't mean much at all, which is why I say I've got no education. The GED let me get in to community college, and although I probably took 3 classes, I remember two in particular.

One was an A+ Certification class and the teacher asked us why we were taking the class. I honestly didn't know why I was taking it, so I told him that. Later in the class he said something about me thinking I'd be rich after completing the class and it felt like he was picking on me. I never went back after that.

The other one was a Japanese class. There were only 8 people and so speaking out loud wasn't really a problem although every now and then my voice would falter. It was those damn assignments where you needed to write about your life or your friends. Well, I have no friends and I do jack shit every single day, so it was embarrassing to turn in an assignment that said I wake up at 3PM and was on the computer until 6AM. It was even worse when there were minimum sentence requirements and I simply couldn't do it without some kind of lie. I was at the top of the class and I got a lot of praise which made me feel very uncomfortable. I ended up passing the class with some retardedly high percentage and then deciding that for what it's worth, I coud learn on my own time and not feel as akward or embarrassed.

>> No.7894775
File: 147 KB, 600x429, what.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7894345
>>7894355

>> No.7894778

>>7894422
nice doubs brosif

>> No.7894780

>>7894116
YEah what the fuck? You can't make more than one of these a day.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action