[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 74 KB, 714x476, 5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7855853 No.7855853 [Reply] [Original]

Hello! My name is Kintaro Oe. My hobby is studying. I've originally come from /a/ to learn about /jp/. Pleased to meet all of you.

>> No.7855861
File: 85 KB, 716x476, 5.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Wait a minute... this looks an awful lot like /a/. Only... even less coherent. Did I make wrong turn somewhere?

>> No.7855874

my hobby is this

*grabs dick*

>> No.7855875
File: 99 KB, 717x472, 6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I've heard things. How this place was like a slum for people obsessed with all things "Nippon". How the rejects of /a/ come here to talk about what they couldn't in /a/.

That's not all true is it?

>> No.7855873

Take a left at the post office and then walk straight for 500 meters. You're welcome.

>> No.7855878
File: 16 KB, 244x182, Curious 50cent-chan is soo kawaii!!.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Roleplaying

>> No.7855879 [DELETED] 
File: 43 KB, 396x264, 122466717612.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

BITCH NIGGER
GUN TRIGGER
DICKS BIGGER
WHY FUCK

KILLER
BLOOD SPILLER
BITCH
STEAL A MAC TRUCK

>> No.7855877

>>7855875
Not really. This place is for VN/Touhou Otakus. Most of the time people here actually hate on the nips. Like a competition. I already told you where the train station was, now go, Kintaro.

>> No.7855876
File: 101 KB, 718x478, 13.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7855873
No no, I'm looking for /jp/ to learn first hand what it's like. This is /jp/ right?

>> No.7855884

>>7855875
It's all true. So you may leave now.

>> No.7855886

>>7855876
See, look what you've done. Now the black rappers have entered the thread. You better leave before things get ugly, it's for your own good, Kintaro.

>> No.7855889

Nigga now you learnin'

>> No.7855893
File: 65 KB, 530x475, 11.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7855879
>>7855886
>I have no idea what he's saying. Maybe I should use what I learned from that hip hop instructor I met in Ropongi!

>> No.7855894

>>7855875
He he, he thinks /jp/ likes Japan.

>> No.7855899

Just so you know OP, you're reported for illegal content. Expect the police in your house soon.

>> No.7855900
File: 15 KB, 300x305, dmx.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

WHERE DA FUCKIN HOOD AT

>> No.7855902

It seems /jp/ is even more bitter than /a/.

>> No.7855904
File: 51 KB, 400x400, 50cent-chan defying.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Nigga, my gun go off!!
You see tha barrell turnin'
You feel tha hollows burnin'
Nigga, now you learnin'

Nigga, my gun go off!!
Call it attempted murder
Nigga I'm trynna merk ya
When I come back, bussin'

Nigga, my gun go off!!
Don't trynna say I'm trippin'
When I get to flippin'
Then I smack tha clip in

Nigga, my gun go off!!
We call it puttin' work in
Leavin' niggas hurtin'
Homocide's lurkin'

Nigga, my gun go off!!

>> No.7855913

Fuck boy you can see it to belie' it
Trynna dodge and wave it, end up a parapelegic
Belie' me, it's easy
I'll hurt you, I'll merk you, I'll pop some'in
Drop some'in, I ain't gone stop huntin'
Run-run till you're spun
One shot, one gun
One-9... 1-1, emergency
It's murder B
It's excellent execution when I'm pullin' tha trigga
No mistake, for that cake
I'm hittin' you and ya niggas
Feel tha flame when I aim
For tha top of ya brain
See tha spark and tha bang
Nigga shit ain't a game
Do tha math or get blast
Bullets go thru tha glass
Go-thru-ya-ass, fast
And tha leather seat sittin' Ave
Nigga
It's not a war when there's casualties on one side
I ride!
Turn it up on you niggas after Jay ride-by
I click-clack, that's that! I don't flash, I mash
I wave tha Uzi at 'em
I make a movie out 'em

>> No.7855907
File: 56 KB, 718x473, 20.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7855893
>Well maybe I'll learn something from this.

BAD WORDS
USED BY TURDS
YO MAMA HEARD
YOU!
NOW YOU OUTTA LUCK
BE-CAUSE NOW YOU STUCK
WITH THE SHAME
GOT YO-SELF TO BLAME!

>> No.7855910
File: 62 KB, 500x300, bone-thugs-n-harmony.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

MO MURDA
MO MURDA
MO MURDA
MO MURDA

>> No.7855919

>>7855907
I agree. Shame on you men. What would your mothers think of your language?

>> No.7855915
File: 949 KB, 1024x1448, 79ea106be49f68b9a9f7aeeaf40f18af6627e5aa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7855917
File: 28 KB, 354x365, 50cent-chan is perplexed by this faggot shit.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Forgot picture

Nigga, my gun go off!!
You see tha barrell turnin'
You feel tha hollows burnin'
Nigga, now you learnin'

Nigga, my gun go off!!
Call it attempted murder
Nigga I'm trynna merk ya
When I come back, bussin'

Nigga, my gun go off!!
Don't trynna say I'm trippin'
When I get to flippin'
Then I smack tha clip in

Nigga, my gun go off!!
We call it puttin' work in
Leavin' niggas hurtin'
Homocide's lurkin'

Nigga, my gun go off!!!

>> No.7855924
File: 39 KB, 320x380, 50cent-chan's smile brightens up my day.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Yeahh.
You better lose yourself in tha moment
Use it, fuck-tha-music, I'ma let it go!
You only get one shot before I back out and fire back
At ya hat, cha back, ya ass crack, ya nutsack
Ya caddilac, if you make it to that--I'm hittin' that!
The 70's was smack, 80's crack! 90's was grimey
Millenium macs, man
Clips on tha whips, I ride in 'em
Bad bitches I ride-inn 'em
Don't worry, I'll gett'em
Gat Jammed or un-jammed
Goddamn safest the safety don't work
Squeeze tha Eagle, it chirp
End up faced down in the durt--more than hurt
Bring tha beef where you hang out
Bang out
Shots rang out!
Hit ya shoulders, trynna blow ya brains out!
Hit ya hommies in they legs
Bet they have their canes out, tomorrow
You know tomorrow's just a day away
If you can keep ya heart beatin' then ya ass awake!

>Shout out to my homie wtH

>> No.7855944

>>7855907
Damn it Kintaro, I can't look after you all night/morning, I have to rest too. If you want to play with the rappers be my guest but I already warned you. Good night.

>> No.7855951
File: 76 KB, 709x473, 27.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Learning about life
it's rife with strife
with tension so think you could cut it with a knife
But lo and behold
Walking through life I have been told
there's more to this
then avarice
and bling made out of gold
The lessons I've learned
are worth more then all the money I have earned
in countless jobs you've never had.
But not because your lazy, that's crazy my message may be hazy
at first.
Let me explain

Your childhood was in the hood
and the only thing that's good
was the music you found to pound out those funky beats into the streets
Yeah! You found your passion for lashin' out all yo frustration
to a nation who would listen.
But that's all you've done
Your happy with what you've won
and with everything else you're done.
But me?
I'm out there learnin' everything there is to be.

>> No.7855962
File: 24 KB, 345x369, 1315239418562.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7855951
Way to go Kin

>> No.7855967
File: 239 KB, 653x675, 1314851197853.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7855951
That was a nice improvement.

>> No.7855977
File: 422 KB, 640x480, 1307337103190.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7855951

>> No.7855982

Allow me to tell you a tale. It took place 36...no, 14 years ago. But what is time anyway? To me it seemed like yesterday. For you, it might be tomorrow. I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. It's the story of a man. Known by 72 different names. I'm not sure which to call him by...When I first met him, his name was... Noboru Takeda. Even then he wouldn't let anyone bully him. Not even me.
I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.)
He was a pretty good guy. He never said anything back, which made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Me- "You sure that's enough training?"

Him- "No problem. Everything's fine."

Him- "I'll take the best you have.
"

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.
Hey. What, you don't trust me? I guess. So far so good. You know I could never say no to you. After all - you are the one who showed me the light.
Noboru. Humans have a unique gift. The power of choice. Free will. They can follow any path they desire. So I choose the path if Aikido. The future of mankind depends on it. Time to go...

>> No.7855988

How to get a girl in your Aikido class to like you

Talk to her before and after each class. If she's just sitting in a chair, or standing somewhere, go up to her and talk about something interesting. But make sure she isn't already talking to someone else.
Ask her for her email address or her IM. Do this at least the fifth time you see her if you talk to her a lot, and if she asks why, you don't have to tell her it's because you like her, just turn it around and ask why not.
Don't make fun of her if she does sloppy push-ups, or a bad counter. You can do it once in a while, but not every time you go. Try not to be too patronizing, but it could give you the opportunity to show off and help her with her technique. However some girls might take offense to any form of criticism so be careful.
While sparring her, if you get to do so, don't go too hard on her, but don't go so easy that it's obvious. Remember, she IS learning the same techniques as you, and may well feel you are insulting her abilities by going easy on her.
Compliment her on her Aikido skills after class. Girls love it when they get compliments. If she's more advanced than you, ask her to help you with a technique. It'll give you the opportunity to talk to her while flattering her skill.
Saying Good bye. When you're leaving, or when she's leaving (which ever is first), say good bye to her. The best way to say it is see you later, so the girl knows that you actually want to see her later.
Make sure you don't have anything stuck in your teeth when you talk to her.
If there are any awkward silences in your conversations, quickly say something funny or interesting.
If you're talking to her, stare into her eyes and don't look around in different places in the room. It'll annoy her.
Check if your dojo has any rules about dating someone from the class. Some have rules like this to prevent both sexual harassment and interpersonal drama from cropping up in class.

>> No.7855991
File: 158 KB, 1280x720, 50cent-chan telling off da hatas.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Autism

>> No.7855997

I have defeated countless opponents using Aikido, and they always ask me, Why are you so strong?

I answer, I'm not strong, you are.

Aikido uses the strength of the attacker back at them but 10 times stronger(estimate). Using Aikido and I can probably kill a charging Rhino using it's force right back at it, of course, I'm not going to try it, way to dangerous for any sane person.

I recommend practicing Aikido for every /jp/edo, as you are all physically weak, and Aikido is specialized for the weak to defend against the strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDnYNroUmNs

A 50 year old man with cerebral palsy doing Aikido, very touching.

>> No.7856004

Its lunch, I went to my favourite sandwich shop, got a delicious veal sandwich and was on my way back home.
There was this thuggish "Nigga" style black dude, he was behind me, I stopped, because he was walking quite fast, and I didn't want to be in his way.

He comes up to me, and asked, “Do you have any money?”, I knew where he was going with this, so I said, “Yeah, but you’re not getting any of it.”, and I walked away.
I suppose it’s in his blood, he was going to punch the back of my head but I quickly grabbed and threw him over my shoulder, he fell down and became unconscious.
I checked if he had any drugs/money, found cocaine in his jacket and called the cops.
I guess it wasn’t really a fight since it lasted less than 10 seconds, it really shows how effective Aikido is in real life situations.
It feels good to help the police catch drug dealers/druggies.

>> No.7856008
File: 71 KB, 715x476, 17.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'm not really sure I'm learning anything here /jp/. In truth you confuse me.

>> No.7856009
File: 64 KB, 302x425, 50cent-chan's kawaii gun.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Messing with a brotha

>> No.7856013

I believe you shouldn't underestimate Aikido. Now I know you may be thinking, "Why take a weakling martial art like Aikido seriously when I am learning Kendo?" I can see why you would think that, how can a peaceful martial arts like Aikido beat a powerful one like Kendo?

Well, I have a story to share with you.

Years ago, I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

>> No.7856017
File: 728 KB, 816x541, 29.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7855944
I think he was right. Good-bye /jp/ you were... different

>Kintaro Oe, 25 years old. Tokyo University Dept. of Law Dropout.

>> No.7856027

Years ago, I was a karateka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I threw several punches, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing punch, and he grabbed it and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

>> No.7856022
File: 400 KB, 709x478, 29.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>He withdrew from school because he had mastered the entire curriculum.

>> No.7856028
File: 234 KB, 713x478, 15.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Since then he has been changing jobs numerous times, learning about life. Riding his favorite bike, Crescent Moon, he keeps moving on.

>> No.7856030
File: 6 KB, 231x252, 03.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

TOILET-LICKER
TOILET-LICKER
HA HAAAAAA YOU'RE A TOILET LICKER

>> No.7856034

>>7855997

I practice kendo, is that good as well?

>> No.7856033
File: 338 KB, 1200x1038, 1314919760693.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7856040
File: 429 KB, 718x477, 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>And perhaps someday, he may save /a/, or even all of 4chan... /jp/ is an entirely different matter.

>> No.7856047
File: 33 KB, 586x359, 02.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HEY GUYS COME OVER AND LOOK
IT'S THE TOILET-LICKER

>> No.7856050
File: 29 KB, 277x244, 1312135218852.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Godspeed, Kintaro. Its up to you to save /a/.

>> No.7856052

OP here, I've done karate and enjoyed it.

However, Aikido seems to take much time to properly learn.

I mean, with just 3 months of training you will mess up everything and make a defense move with no sense and get kicked.

More than that, yes, it is very good indeed.

Also it doesn't have that belt bullshit that karate has.

Considered Muai Thai, however it is too similiar to kickboxing, not my prefered thing.

Problem with Aikido is that I love to do tons of exercise. Not sure if you do much exercise on Aikido, or just some grappling techniques.

And no, I don't believe in the rhino thing.

Ninjutsu is also intersting, but there is only a ninjutsu dojo 400 km of where I live, and ninjutsu outside japan is usually bullcrap.

Also why you guys don't like karate? I will either do karate or aikido.

>> No.7856060
File: 29 KB, 354x365, 50cent-chan dissapoint.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7856052
>Not practicing Gat-fu

>> No.7856057

Anyways, >>7855853, please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Yoshinoya a while ago; you know, Yoshinoya?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "150 yen off" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Yoshinoya just because it's 150 yen off, fool.
It's only 150 yen, 1-5-0 YEN for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Yoshinoya, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna order the extra-large." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you 150 yen if you get out of those seats.
Yosinoya should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the U-shaped table can start a fight at any time, the stab-or-be-stabbed
mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start eating, and then the bastard beside me goes "extra-large, with extra sauce."
Who in the world orders extra sauce nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to eat it with extra sauce?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "extra sauce"?
Coming from a Yoshinoya veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, extra green onion.
That's right, extra green onion. This is the vet's way of eating.
Extra green onion means more green onion than sauce. But on the other hand the price is a tad higher. This is the key.
And then, it's delicious. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, >>7855853, should just stick with today's special.

>> No.7856062

♪I'm so happy because today I've found my tanasinn
♫They're in my head♫
♫I'm so ugly, but that's okay, cause so are you
We've broken our mirrors♪
♫Sunday morning is everyday for all I care
And I'm not scared
♫Light my candles in a daze
Cause I've found tanasinn, hey, hey, hey~♪

♫I like tanasinn♪
♪I miss tanasinn♫
♫I love tanasinn♪
♪I kill tanasinn ∵

>> No.7856063
File: 36 KB, 495x360, 01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

HEY, TOILET-LICKER
MY SHITTER NEEDS A RIMJOB
WANNA CLEAN IT FORE ME
HAHAHAHA

>> No.7856065

the end is the beginning is the end.

the beginning is the end is the beginning.

and the tanasinn is the tanasinning is the ta
                              na
                               si
                                nn
∵∴∵∴∵
                                    ∵∴∵∴∵,
           ' ・>. . . :

>> No.7856071

How to explain tanasinn? I wrote this little essay on it a while ago:

should it live?
should it die?
that is not a problem at all.

life, death, tanasinn

tanasinn=occult,cult,fascism,death,life,relision・・・,or・・・?

tanasinn operates the whole world.
tanasinn is the soul of the universe.
tanasinn is the bottom of your heart.
tanasinn transcends surrealism and realism.
tanasinn is inherent in every self.
tanasinn is inherent in every structure.
tanasinn is inherent in every system.
tanasinn is decadent and may cause self-collapse.

tanasinn vacumeir alles
tanasinn plays with all elements

The Messenger of fear
The Child of darkness and confusion
The King of infinite decomposition
The Khaos

tanasinn

tanasinn absodivides the WORLD

Words cannot explain tanasinn. More accurate:
Don't think. Feel and you'll be tanasinn.

full-length mirror Evening glow Wave of those passing
Disappear wholly. Roadside tree murmured in the heart Swing
with a child which tries to be the first Scene
It falls to why or cardiac bolting Slope two persons
fall with you and it falls
-- the setting sun -- Without it rises again a new tanasinn
-- shining -- eternal -- Eternal

happiness?

>> No.7856082

There's a great big mystery, and it sure is worrying me
This Tanasinn
Mister Tanasinn
I wish somebody would tell me what Tanasinn means

The little girl about four feet four, come to papa and give me some more,
of your Tanasinn, your Tanasinn

I went around and walked around, somebody yelled, said, "Look who's in town"
Mister Tanasinn
Mister Tanasinn

Went to church, put my hand on the seat, lady sat on it said, "Daddy, you sure is sweet"
Mister Tanasinn
Mister Tanasinn

I said, "Sister, I'll soon be gone, just gimme that thing you sitting on"
Mister Tanasinn
Mister Tanasinn

Then I got put out of church, 'cause I talk about Tanasinn too much
Mister Tanasinn
Mister Tanasinn

>> No.7856078
File: 130 KB, 579x672, 50cent3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

New York City!
You are now rapping...with 50 Cent
You gotta love it...
I just wanna chill and twist a lot
Catch suns in my 7-45
You drive me crazy shorty I
Need to see you and feel you next to me
I provide everything you need and I
Like your smile I don't wanna see you cry
Got some questions that I got to ask and I
Hope you can come up with the answers babe

Girl...It's easy to love me now
Would you love me if I was down and out?
Would you still have love for me?
Girl...

>> No.7856090
File: 76 KB, 500x347, jpmeetup 50cent-sama.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If I feel off tomorrow would you still love me?
If I didn't smell so good would you still hug me?
If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century,
Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?
If I went back to a hoopty from a Benz, would you poof and disappear like
some of my friends?
If I was hit and I was hurt would you be by my side?
If it was time to put in work would you be down to ride?
I'd get out and peel a nigga cap and chill and drive
I'm asking questions to find out how you feel inside
If I ain't rap 'cause I flipped burgers at Burger King
would you be ashamed to tell your friends you feelin' me?
And in bed if I used to my tongue, would you like that?
If I wrote you a love letter would you write back?
Now we can have a lil' drink you know a nightcap
And we could go do what you like, I know you like that

Girl...It's easy to love me now (Woo!)
Girl...

[50 Cent]
Now would you leave me if you're father found out I was thuggin'?
Do you believe me when I tell you, you the one I'm loving?
Are you mad 'cause I'm asking you 21 questions?
Are you my soulmate? 'Cause if so, girl you a blessing
Do you trust me enough, to tell me your dreams?
I'm staring at ya' trying to figure how you got in them jeans
If I was down would you say things to make me smile?
I treat you how you want to be treated just teach me how
If I was with some other chick and someone happened to see?
And when you asked me about it I said it wasn't me
Would you believe me? Or up and leave me?
How deep is our bond if that's all it takes for you to be gone?
And always remember girl we make mistakes, to make it up I do whatever it take
I love you like a fat kid love cake
You know my style I say anything to make you smile

>> No.7856093

Go, go, go, go
Go, go, go shawty
It's your birthday
We gon' party like it's yo birthday
We gon' sip Bacardi like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a fuck
It's not your birthday!

You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'm into having sex, I ain't into making love
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed

When I pull out up front, you see the Benz on dubs
When I roll 20 deep, it's 20 knives in the club
Niggas heard I fuck with Dre, now they wanna show me love
When you sell like Eminem, and the hoes they wanna fuck
But homie ain't nothing change hold down, G's up
I see Xzibit in the Cutt that nigga roll that weed up
If you watch how I move you'll mistake me for a playa or pimp
Been hit wit a few shells but I dont walk wit a limp
In the hood then the ladies saying "50 you hot"
They like me, I want them to love me like they love 'Pac
But holla in New York them niggas'll tell ya im loco
And the plan is to put the rap game in a choke hold
I'm feelin' focused man, my money on my mind
I got a mill out the deal and I'm still on the grind
Now shawty said she feeling my style, she feeling my flow
Her girlfriend wanna get bi and they ready to go

>> No.7856098
File: 21 KB, 268x247, 50cent.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7856093
>Forgot picture for da 2nd time.

My flow, my show brought me the doe
That bought me all my fancy things
My crib, my cars, my pools, my jewels
Look nigga I got K-Mart and I ain't change

[Verse]
And you should love it, way more then you hate it
Nigga you mad? I thought that you'd be happy I made it
I'm that cat by the bar toasting to the good life
You that faggot ass nigga trying to pull me back right?
When my junk get to pumpin in the club it's on
I wink my eye at ya bitch, if she smiles she gone
If the roof on fire, let the motherfucker burn
If you talking bout money homie, I ain't concerned
I'm a tell you what Banks told me cause go 'head switch the style up
If the niggas hate then let 'em hate
Watch the money pile up
Or we go upside there wit a bottle of bub
You know where we fucking be

[Chorus] (2x)

[Talking]
(laughing) Don't try to act like you ain't know where we been either nigga
In the club all the time nigga, its about to pop off nigga
G-Unit

>> No.7856100
File: 41 KB, 400x376, matador_sisk_pen_white_tailed_doe_smaller..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7856098
>brought me the doe

>> No.7856107
File: 53 KB, 300x254, yakitate%20japan%2021..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7856098
BORN AND BREAD IN THE HOOD!

>> No.7856103
File: 31 KB, 375x281, yakitate..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7856100
HE NEEDS MORE DOUGH!

>> No.7856110

>>7855861
Doesn't your manga have an arc devoted to a man trying to take over the world with virtual reality sex?

And you're complaining about coherence?

>> No.7856109
File: 28 KB, 411x343, dosh.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7856103
>>7856100
>Dosh

>> No.7856115
File: 29 KB, 480x307, yakitate..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7856098
AT YEAST LEARN TO SPELL CORRECTLY!

>>
Name