[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 202 KB, 900x546, reimu.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7806227 No.7806227[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

What finally caused you to forsake 3D women, /jp/?

Did you get rejected? Were none ever kind to you? Did you just not care for them since birth?

>> No.7806233

I like having money and spending it on stuff for myself.

>> No.7806235
File: 7 KB, 158x153, 1302019668889.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This thread is going to end well.

Reported for illegal content.

>> No.7806238
File: 62 KB, 864x569, gay thread.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7806242

Tons of exposure to 2d. I can't say I regret it.

>> No.7806248

My 2nd e-gf broke up with me, and that's when I realized how much better being alone is

>> No.7806260

>What finally caused you to forsake 3D women, /jp/?
I wish I did, but I cannot. My other half of my mind and body opposes me.

/jp/, how should I train myself? How can I completely reject 3D?

>> No.7806256

I didn't give up on 3D women yet. I don't even find them disgusting like most people on /jp/.

>> No.7806259

How to get a girl in your Aikido class to like you

Talk to her before and after each class. If she's just sitting in a chair, or standing somewhere, go up to her and talk about something interesting. But make sure she isn't already talking to someone else.
Ask her for her email address or her IM. Do this at least the fifth time you see her if you talk to her a lot, and if she asks why, you don't have to tell her it's because you like her, just turn it around and ask why not.
Don't make fun of her if she does sloppy push-ups, or a bad counter. You can do it once in a while, but not every time you go. Try not to be too patronizing, but it could give you the opportunity to show off and help her with her technique. However some girls might take offense to any form of criticism so be careful.
While sparring her, if you get to do so, don't go too hard on her, but don't go so easy that it's obvious. Remember, she IS learning the same techniques as you, and may well feel you are insulting her abilities by going easy on her.
Compliment her on her Aikido skills after class. Girls love it when they get compliments. If she's more advanced than you, ask her to help you with a technique. It'll give you the opportunity to talk to her while flattering her skill.
Saying Good bye. When you're leaving, or when she's leaving (which ever is first), say good bye to her. The best way to say it is see you later, so the girl knows that you actually want to see her later.
Make sure you don't have anything stuck in your teeth when you talk to her.
If there are any awkward silences in your conversations, quickly say something funny or interesting.
If you're talking to her, stare into her eyes and don't look around in different places in the room. It'll annoy her.
Check if your dojo has any rules about dating someone from the class. Some have rules like this to prevent both sexual harassment and interpersonal drama from cropping up in class.

>> No.7806262
File: 31 KB, 512x381, idk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Was never sexually attracted to any of them I guess. With 2d it's a different story. I probably just have autism.

>> No.7806263

Arguably the most powerful martial arts in Japan.

An Aikido practitioner is practically invincible, no one of any martial arts background can ever land a punch or kick on one.

Using the power of the attacker, the Aikido practitioner uses absolutely no energy to knock them down.

A fearsome martial arts it is.

>> No.7806264

You mean dating them or even downloading pics of them?

I never was attracted to women around me.

>> No.7806270

I have defeated countless opponents using Aikido, and they always ask me, Why are you so strong?

I answer, I'm not strong, you are.

Aikido uses the strength of the attacker back at them but 10 times stronger(estimate). Using Aikido and I can probably kill a charging Rhino using it's force right back at it, of course, I'm not going to try it, way to dangerous for any sane person.

I recommend practicing Aikido for every /jp/edo, as you are all physically weak, and Aikido is specialized for the weak to defend against the strong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDnYNroUmNs

A 50 year old man with cerebral palsy doing Aikido, very touching.

>> No.7806268

If your relationship isn't working just break up and find another one. Jesus fucking christ this shit isn't complicated. Stop being such a giant emotional train wreck.

>> No.7806265

D) All of the above.

>> No.7806272

I don't reject actual women. I'm merely not going after them, and never was. Moreover, I find enough comfort in 2D "relationships", and they don't imply any obligation.

>> No.7806275
File: 176 KB, 320x400, 1240381570519.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Jesus Christ, why did moot shut down /r9gay/? Why aren't you niggers at /soc/ or /adv/ or whatever?

>> No.7806277

I believe you shouldn't underestimate Aikido. Now I know you may be thinking, "Why take a weakling martial art like Aikido seriously when I am learning Kendo?" I can see why you would think that, how can a peaceful martial arts like Aikido beat a powerful one like Kendo?

Well, I have a story to share with you.

Years ago, I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

>> No.7806278

>>7806272
Would you date a real girl if she was interested in you?

>> No.7806279

Allow me to tell you a tale. It took place 36...no, 14 years ago. But what is time anyway? To me it seemed like yesterday. For you, it might be tomorrow. I was a Kendoka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. It's the story of a man. Known by 72 different names. I'm not sure which to call him by...When I first met him, his name was... Noboru Takeda. Even then he wouldn't let anyone bully him. Not even me.
I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.)
He was a pretty good guy. He never said anything back, which made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Me- "You sure that's enough training?"

Him- "No problem. Everything's fine."

Him- "I'll take the best you have.
"

Well, here comes the fight. I threw men and do strikes, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing tsuki, and he grabbed past it to my wrist and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.
Hey. What, you don't trust me? I guess. So far so good. You know I could never say no to you. After all - you are the one who showed me the light.
Noboru. Humans have a unique gift. The power of choice. Free will. They can follow any path they desire. So I choose the path if Aikido. The future of mankind depends on it. Time to go...

>> No.7806286

Years ago, I was a karateka, I thought I was the toughest kid in high school, I would pick fights, and kick ass. I was full of hate, until I picked a fight with the wrong dude. He was a Japanese exchange student, I still remember his name, Noboru Takeda.

I picked on him because of his hilarious and thick Japanese accent. I told him I was going to beat him so hard, he would go back to China(Yeah, I was a little racist prick.), he never said anything back, made me wanted to kick his ass even harder.

Well, here comes the fight. I threw several punches, he dodged them like I was a mere white belt. I was tiring out and he knew, I saw the smirk on his face that made me raged hard. I put all my strength in one amazing punch, and he grabbed it and threw me over. My back smacked on the hard cement ground, and I was knocked out for who knows how long.

When I woke up I was in the school infirmary, I asked the nurse who brought me here, and you guessed it, Noboru Takeda. The next day, he wasn't at school, he was back in Japan, and I never got to thank him, for saving my life and showing me the light. I soon learned that he was an Aikidoka and have been practicing Aikido ever since to show my thanks to him.

>> No.7806308

>>7806278
I like solitude, but I guess I could have a like-minded companion. Not like I have found one yet.
Like most people here, I'm not interested in shallow relationships.

>> No.7806313

OP here, I've done karate and enjoyed it.

However, Aikido seems to take much time to properly learn.

I mean, with just 3 months of training you will mess up everything and make a defense move with no sense and get kicked.

More than that, yes, it is very good indeed.

Also it doesn't have that belt bullshit that karate has.

Considered Muai Thai, however it is too similiar to kickboxing, not my prefered thing.

Problem with Aikido is that I love to do tons of exercise. Not sure if you do much exercise on Aikido, or just some grappling techniques.

And no, I don't believe in the rhino thing.

Ninjutsu is also intersting, but there is only a ninjutsu dojo 400 km of where I live, and ninjutsu outside japan is usually bullcrap.

Also why you guys don't like karate? I will either do karate or aikido.

>> No.7806316

In my home board, this is little girl of /jp/, /v/ denizen
1.sending lewd
2.lyingto people
3.sageru as insult
4.dont contributing, instead kuso quality
5.troll doll and kigurumi discussion
6.very smell body, no bath long time, sometime 10 days?

/v/=monkey same

>> No.7806315

Its lunch, I went to my favourite sandwich shop, got a delicious veal sandwich and was on my way back home.
There was this thuggish "Nigga" style black dude, he was behind me, I stopped, because he was walking quite fast, and I didn't want to be in his way.

He comes up to me, and asked, “Do you have any money?”, I knew where he was going with this, so I said, “Yeah, but you’re not getting any of it.”, and I walked away.
I suppose it’s in his blood, he was going to punch the back of my head but I quickly grabbed and threw him over my shoulder, he fell down and became unconscious.
I checked if he had any drugs/money, found cocaine in his jacket and called the cops.
I guess it wasn’t really a fight since it lasted less than 10 seconds, it really shows how effective Aikido is in real life situations.
It feels good to help the police catch drug dealers/druggies.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action