[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 874 KB, 960x720, 42e8193a1a0c89054264d49c1468fc2a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7765589 No.7765589 [Reply] [Original]

"Oh my, Wooly, you've made a mess again," Sayaka sighs playfully as she pinches the head of your cock between her toes and wrings the last of your cum from it. Her toes strain against the thin fabric of her soft, translucent stockings while mercilessly squeezing you. They're stained obscenely with your semen, and she watches it drip from her toes, mesmerized, with an expression of disgust and fascination.
"I thought that at least with my feet your cock wouldn't be so pathetic, but you came so quickly even I was surprised. Do you intend to tell me I married the sort of disgusting pervert who comes hardest when abused?"

>> No.7765593

She presses the heel of her foot against your testicles, softly crushing them. You drool through your gag and struggle against your restraints, but you can't wriggle free from the pressure and the only sound you can manage is an erotic moan.
Sakuya flushes with pleasure on hearing. She can barely restrain herself from plunging her fingers into her flooded panties at the sound but she shows the proper restraint befitting the mistress of her cockslave. Instead, she simply leans all of her weight against your balls, and your penis hardens instantly against your will. Your recent ejaculation makes the erection incredibly painful.

>> No.7765598

"Oh, poor thing," she says. Leaning towards your face, she licks delicately at the tears welling in your eyes.
"Are you crying because it hurts, or because of how shamefully your cock is behaving?"
You struggle to avoid her gaze, but she won't let you forget how thoroughly she can see your humiliation.

>> No.7765601

“S-sakuya...how could you do this...”
She shakes her head.
“Mom, the jig is up.”
“I-I don’t—”
She slowly increases the vibration until her mother cannot speak for fear of letting loose an obscene cry.
“Mom, what exactly are you trying to deny while tied up with this perverted outfit I found in your room?”
Sakuya slowly traces a finger along the boundry between the black leather of her mother’s corset and the the milky skin of her breasts.
“You know, it hasn’t been that easy convincing Pia the screams she hears in the middle of the night are from ghosts of giant squid, and not my shameless slut of a mother masturbating in the middle of the night. Were you secretly hoping one of the guests would come to put you out of your misery?”
Chocking back a sob, she shakes her head in denial.
“Tut tut, it’s not good to lie. But while none of that filth was worthy of touching you, I’ve been preparing something wonderful for you.”
She seizes you cock and presents it to her mother, centimeters from her mouth.

>> No.7765623

It's like I'm really on fanfiction.com.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action