[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 5 KB, 300x300, 1279543257941.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7746695 No.7746695 [Reply] [Original]

>> No.7746734

>>7746695
Okay, I chuckled.

>> No.7746766

>>7746734
But have you achieved tannashinn yet?

>> No.7746774

what the fuck is tanasinn and why do I keep seeing it here

>> No.7746782

>>7746774
Don't think
Feel

>> No.7746794

>>7746774
Imagine you are reading a book. It is one of those heavy ones that talk about something deep, like social structure or philosophy or theoretic physics. It could even be a really boring novel. The thing is, it has really small letters, in fact they are so small that after some hours of boring reading, the endless series of lines of text start blurring your vision, causing you to skip lines. You try to get your mind together and try to read the next line, but you miss again, reading the same line again and again for two or three times. Getting annoyed by this, you try to look at something else for a moment and resume reading only to take it up at small letters, in fact they are so small that after some hours of boring reading, the endless series of lines of text start blurring your vision, causing you to skip lines. You try to get your mind together and try to read the next line, but you miss again, reading the same line again and again for two or three times. Getting annoyed by this, you try to look at something else for a moment and resume reading only to take it up at small letters, in fact they are so small that after some hours of boring reading, the endless series of lines of text start blurring your vision, causing you to skip lines. You try to get your mind together and try to read the next line, but you miss again, reading the same line again and again for two or three times.

This is tanasinn.

>> No.7746797

>>7746774

the end is the beginning is the end.

the beginning is the end is the beginning.

and the tanasinn is the tanasinning is the ta
                              na
                               si
                                nn

∵∴∵∴∵
                                    ∵∴∵∴∵,

' ・>. . . :

>> No.7746800

>>7746774
Picture in your mind a massive yellow phone book.

In this phone book is a name, number and address for every human being alive, that has ever lived, and ever will live, along with an equivalent number of pages in the business directory.

This phone book is on an old wooden table in a concrete room with no doors or windows.

You are trapped in the room and have a compulsion to read the phone book. You have now read through it cover-to-cover five-thousand, seven-hundred, thirty-one times. Your hands are pale from the lack of sunlight. Your hands are covered in scars from paper cuts. Your hands resemble the surface of Europa. You reach for the phone book one more time and flip through the pages like a picture book. As you flip through the pages at high-speed, the names and numbers form an image of yourself, staring back at you with a corrupted smile. The skin on your hands is now in shreds, the razor edges of the phone book having revealed bare bone, to which you are oblivious as you watch images dance on thin, colored-coded pages.

You have now flipped through the book eleven-thousand, eight-hundred, sixty-eight times.

This is what tanasinn is like

>> No.7746810

>>7746774
Picture this:

You're looking through a magnifiying viewfinder. Perhaps that of a camera, or a binoculars, or one of those telescopes you see on observation decks. Your vision is shunted straight ahead, into a narrow cone five to fifteen degrees, at maximum. Peripheal vision is nonexistant. The rest of the world exists around you, but because of the focus, you can't see anything outside it, only the part in in front of you. You can turn in any direction, and you can view things it would normally be impossible for you to view, in detail you never would be able to see otherwise, but you're still looking through what is essentially tube vision, and as soon as your eyes try to reach the edge of the tube, you run into a barrier of non-information.

Now invert part of that image, as you would an image channel in Photoshop. All around you, you can see the entire world, but blurrily, out of focus, and the only thing you view clearly is straight ahead of you. It is as if your visual tube has been reversed, and instead of seeing through the tube, you see the tube itself. What is that tube made of? A boundary of emptiness, around which you can see the lack of any visual information at all in vivid detail.

That tube is what tanasinn is like.

>> No.7746818
File: 83 KB, 500x635, 1312925416561.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7746822

t 

n             a  .. 
                 ________
                   ______/  /
          .. n .  \  \ ○ ./  /   n  .. 
                  .\  \/  /
                    .\  \/
              i      .\      a  .. 

s 

>> No.7746824

Picture yourself, in every moment of your life, passing from place to place and time to time. Picture those places and times and picture what happened to them. Has the past gone away when you left it? Is this true, can you not go back? If so, surely this can be the same way for places as it is for time. Imagine that when you leave a room, or simply turn away, a multitude of tiny organisms deconstruct the reality you can't see, and it ceases to exist. At the same time, the organisms weave together a new world wherever you go and for whatever you look at out of the material of that dead reality. This of course implies the back of your head does not exist either. So how does it seem familiar? Because when the back of your head does not exist, these organisms may restructure your brain directly in order to create the feeling of familiarity and of memory.
They do all this, without ever ceasing, out of knowledge passed down by instinct that when you cease to acknowledge reality, they as a whole will cease to exist, because reality is the knowing and they are the unknowing, both in mutual interdependence. In time they may attempt to rewire your brain or body to ensure this does not happen, but it is far more likely just one of them will realize that your brain is just a construct of your thought... and since thought is a product of your brain, that single organism, one of an infinite number of organisms will know it's true purpose is not in line with it's kind.

It's purpose is tanasinn.

>> No.7746827

γ⌒/^/^
    (/~/~ /~ /^\
   (/)/~ /~ |~ |~ /)
   〈,|,,,|,,,、〈~,, 〈~ /⌒|)\∵. :
   |∵∴<O>∴.<O> .|    ∵∵. :. :    tanasinn
   |∵∵∵/ ●\∵|       ∵∵∵. :
   |∵∵ /三 | 三| |     /∵∴∵∴\
   |∵∵ | __|__ | |     /∵∴∵∴∵∴\
    \∵ |  === .|/    |∵∴(O)∴∴.(O) |  
   / \|___/\    |∵∵∵/ ●\∵|
  │ ∴∵━━○━∴│   |∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵ . :    . :
  │∵∴/___\: |   ..∴∴∵/ ̄.. \∴∵∵ . :
   | :/∵|  \_/ ||_|   ∴∵∴/    ,. i ∵∵∴
   ○ |∴ \____/ |_)   ∴∵∴|    /.| |.∵∵∴ . :
     |∵∴∵Λ∵∴/  . : .. :∵∴|   | :| |.∵∴∵   . :
    ( ̄ ̄ ̄)( ̄ ̄)       . :∴| |  |::| |.∵∴∵ . :
   .   ̄ ̄ ̄   ̄ ̄      . : ∴| | |∵U∵∴
                       | | |∵∴∵∴∵ . :
                      / / / ∵∴∵∴∵∴
                      / / /   ∵∴. :
                     .しし’  

>> No.7746833

Imagine you are having terrible nightmare. It's terrible, but it's terrible only to you and no other. It's a horror custom made for you by your own mind. The content is not important, but the fear is. When you wake, you wake in a room on a bed. It is your bed, but it is not your bed. It is your room, but it is not your room. With effort, you realize you have not awoken at all, but are still asleep and have dreamed of an awakening. The question remains if you are to wake and be greeted with reality, should you get out of bed or go back to sleep. You decide to do both, and you fall backward through the bed as the sheets envelop your body. It's dark, but it's not dark. You're awake, but you're not awake. You are dead and being cremated. As flames disintegrate your flesh, a scream echos through your mind but not does not escape your lips which, even if you could speak, have been glued shut. You black out once more, and awaken at dawn. As the mingled ashes of bone and oak are scattered on a beach by the one you've left behind, you finally understand:

You are not the ashes of the man, you are the ashes of coffin. You were not a man dreaming of life, but a tree dreaming you were a man.

This awakening, this epiphany... this is tanasinn.

>> No.7746839
File: 51 KB, 720x540, jp61530251.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7746818
It's supposed to be The fuck was that; the fuck is this, you fuckhair how can you faggotrees fuck it up every god damned time jesus the autism god help me fuc

>> No.7746842

How to explain tanasinn? I wrote this little essay on it a while ago:

should it live?
should it die?
that is not a problem at all.

life, death, tanasinn

tanasinn=occult,cult,fascism,death,life,relision・・・,or・・・?

tanasinn operates the whole world.
tanasinn is the soul of the universe.
tanasinn is the bottom of your heart.
tanasinn transcends surrealism and realism.
tanasinn is inherent in every self.
tanasinn is inherent in every structure.
tanasinn is inherent in every system.
tanasinn is decadent and may cause self-collapse.

tanasinn vacumeir alles
tanasinn plays with all elements

The Messenger of fear
The Child of darkness and confusion
The King of infinite decomposition
The Khaos

tanasinn

tanasinn absodivides the WORLD

Words cannot explain tanasinn. More accurate:
Don't think. Feel and you'll be tanasinn.

full-length mirror Evening glow Wave of those passing
Disappear wholly. Roadside tree murmured in the heart Swing
with a child which tries to be the first Scene
It falls to why or cardiac bolting Slope two persons
fall with you and it falls
-- the setting sun -- Without it rises again a new tanasinn
-- shining -- eternal -- Eternal

happiness?

>> No.7747082

Picture in your mind, riding a tram through a chamber, a chasm, encompassing everything and nothing, going everywhere yet nowhere, arriving at your destination, the beginning. That is tanasinn.

A guided tour of the tanasinn chamber
http://tindeck.com/listen/odpy

>> No.7747099

I am the tanasinn of my tanasinn.
dots are my body, and ∴ is my blood.
I have corrupted over a thousand ASCII.
Unaware of thinking.
Nor aware of not feeling.
Withstood pain to create many tanasinn.
Waiting for enterprise integration's arrival.
I h∴ve no r∴∴rets, t∴∴s is∴∴∴∴ pat∴.
∴y ∴h∴le li∴e ∴as "U∴∴mit∴∴ tanasinn ∴∴k∴∴∴∴
∴∴
∴∴.
∴ ∴

>> No.7747105
File: 94 KB, 560x560, kanasinn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7747117
File: 248 KB, 500x500, ayasinn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7747123

Bruce lee taught us how to be tanasinn.

He truly was a transcendent person.

>> No.7747149

|
    |
    |
    |  ('A`)
   / ̄ノ( ヘヘ ̄ ̄ ̄
    |            ・  . ・
    |         三    三
    |            ̄ ̄
    |  ('A`)
   / ̄ノ( ヘヘ ̄ ̄ ̄

|
    |          (・)   (・)
    |              ○
    |            三 | 三
    |            __|__
    |            ===
    |
    |  (   ')
   / ̄ノ( ヘヘ ̄ ̄ ̄

|
    |        ∴∵∵∵∵∴
    |       ∴∵(・)∴∴(・)∵
    |       ∵∵ / ○\∵∵
    |      ∵∵∵/三 | 三|∵∵
    |       ∵∵∵| __|__ |∵∵ tanasinn
    |      ∵∵∵|  === .|∵∵
    |       .∴∵ \__/∴∵
    |  (   ゚)     ━(〒)━
   / ̄ノ( ヘヘ ̄ ̄ ̄

>> No.7747144

I remember when /b/ went tanasinn a few years ago, on April Fool's Day I think.

Wow, I feel old.

>> No.7747150

Damn, I should stay out of tanasinn threads. After reading this bullshit I am unable to think properly.

>> No.7747167

Imagine a giant penis flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it.

And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant penis.

But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye.

You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant penis rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again.

Eventually, this giant penis is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills.

That's when the giant penis slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair.

Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant penis finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests uncomfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours.

That's what tanasinn is like.

>> No.7747178
File: 13 KB, 633x758, that-feel.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7747150
dont think, feel

>> No.7747252

>>7747178
I'd rather not. The moment I stop thinking is the moment I'll become tanasinn.

>> No.7750660

t a n a s i n n

>> No.7750669

>>7747252
Do not fear tanasinn. Do not avoid tanasinn. You cannot impede your achievement of tanasinn forever.

Perceptual truth.

Ultimate truth.

Tanasinn.

>> No.7750702
File: 76 KB, 567x768, homu2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A monk asked Zhàozhōu, "Does a dog have Buddha nature or not?" Zhaozhou said, "Tanasinn".

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action