[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 75 KB, 639x900, 1175370193491.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
77439 No.77439 [Reply] [Original]

Shion Sonozaki waited. The cicadas around her cried and chirped out of the forest. There were demons in her bloodline. She didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Mion were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Shion was a Sonozaki for eighteen years. When she was young she watched the yakuza and she said to Oryou "I want to be head of the family granny."
Oryou said "No! You will BE POSSESS BY DEMONS"
There was a time when she believed her. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the Watanagashi of the Hinamizawa she knew there were demons.
"This is for Satoshi" the demons crackered. "You must fight everyone!"
So Shion gotted her Tazer and zapped up the town.
"SHE GOING TO KILL US" said her friends
"I will beg at her" said Keiichi and he pleaded for Mion's safety promise. Shion hammered at him and tried to crucify him up. But then the police came and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! You must resist the demons" Keiichi shouted
Shion said "No, Keiichi. I am the demons."
And then Shion was a zombie.

>> No.77446
File: 380 KB, 1279x858, 1203977723177.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.77469
File: 66 KB, 292x587, 1203977935808.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.77505
File: 80 KB, 804x759, 1203978273608.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Furude Rika waited. The lights above her blinked and sparked out of the air. There were furniture in the shrine. She didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Her warnings to Detektev Ohshee were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Rika was a shrine maiden for fourteen years. When she was young she watched the shrines and he said to dad "I want to be on the shrines daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY FURNITURES"
There was a time when she believed him. Then as she got oldered she stopped. But now in the shrine of the Henamezawa she knew there were furnitures.
"This is Ohshee" the radio crackered. "You must fight the furnitures!"
So Rika gotted her wine bottle and blew up the wall.
"SHE GOING TO KILL US" said the furnitures
"I will shoot at her" said the folding chair and he fired the rocket chairs. Rika neepaheded at it and tried to blew it up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the furnitures" she shouted
The radio said "No, Rika. You are the furnitures"
And then Rika was a chair.

>> No.77554
File: 31 KB, 201x186, 1203978666652.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>And then Rika was a chair.

>> No.77833
File: 129 KB, 500x400, 1203980968168.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Magikarp waited. The waves around it splashed and bubbled out of the water. There were many Gyarados in the ocean. It didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. Its warnings to Goldeen were not listened to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Magikarp was a Magikarp for fourteen years. When it was younger it watched the Slowpoke and it said to Lugia "I want to be a Gyarados lugia".
Lugia said "No! You will BE A SEAKING"
There was a time when it believed him. Then as it got oldered it stopped. But now in the ocean of Kanto it knew there were Gyarados.
"This is for Lapras" the Gyarados crackered. "You must fight everyone!"
So Magikarp gotted its splash attack and flailed at the Omanyte.
"IT GOING TO KILL US" said the Omanyte
"I will battle it" said Feebas and it used splash attack. Magikarp used splash at him and tried to faint it up. But then the Tentacool came and they were trapped and not able to use splash.
"No! You must resist the Gyarados" Feebas shouted
Magikarp said "No, Feebas. I am the Gyarados."
And then Magikarp was a Seaking. Fuck yeah.

>> No.77540

THIS CHAAAIIR

>> No.77567

>>77505
>>77540
>>77554
...ಥ_ಥ

>> No.78236

A story thread? I'd like moar, thanks.

>>
Name
Subject