[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 212 KB, 1000x1200, 1243993581784.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7698902 No.7698902[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Now, the question is where is the line drawn for the global rule six.

This image is related to the board. There is nothing in the opening comment allowing for discussion. It has been posted a number of times before.

But there's potential for a good thread to spring from this. It wouldn't be the first time a bad OP is redirected into a decent thread.

That is the dilemma. The real question is, do you really care enough to judge every thread before it's even fully formed? What exactly makes a shit thread so irredeemable that it warrants a deletion on sight?

I make these questions because I care. I like what moderation has been doing so far, but I worry about some of the reactions to it. I think it's worth giving them a voice that is not "fuck your shit, u mad mod"

Then again, this is discussing the board, moderation and their policies. I would be astonished if this gets to live. Pleased, but astonished.

>> No.7698908

kill youreself

>> No.7698912

witch toho fuk?

>> No.7698916

Reported for metathread.

>> No.7698921
File: 169 KB, 400x300, come_at_me_bro3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

when they are spammed to HELL and back like that /sci/ence experiment guy did or the (kinectimals) spammer did or the bleach spammer did or the chie spamemr did etc etc

>> No.7698918

So you're saying "let shit threads live for the 10% chance that they actually go somewhere interesting"?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action