[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 66 KB, 600x456, 1309108958245.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7689509 No.7689509 [Reply] [Original]

Yuuka...help...

>> No.7689521
File: 579 KB, 2500x3500, a8b1687ae795752ba16a639e5e5aabad.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

no.
Stop asking.

>> No.7689522

I'd stick my dick in it if I was me

>> No.7689523

Fucking nydus worms.

>> No.7689528

Dear god. What the FUCK is that thing?

>>7689523
Purge it with Void Rays. Do it now.

>> No.7689714 [DELETED] 

>>7689528
Looks like a tongue worm, parasites with a body form so unusual and lacking in distinguishing characteristics that their origins are still a matter of debate - for the time being, they're considered crustaceans (but were also compared to almost every arthropod group and some non-arthropods) Those live in the respiratory system of various birds, mammals, amphibians and reptiles with a predilection towards snakes (certain species can infect humans and usually target the liver and visceral peritoneum; a larva was also found in a 14 year old girl's eye. However, worms infesting such places are always immature and cannot survive into adulthood.) and are characterized by four hooked appendages with which they attach to the respiratory tract, a mouth that is not much different from the claws and little else. Those infesting reptiles tend to look like long screws, whereas more familiar species such as Linguatula serrata are tongue-like, hence their common name. You can see the eye-infesting one in action here, though it's not for the faint of heart.

http://www.cdc.gov/EID/content/17/5/870-appV.htm

It should also be noted that tongue worms can only mate while immature - their uterus lengthens as they age (and is several times longer than the body in porocephalids) and the male's penis can only reach the seminal receptacles when the female is relatively young. Think of it as waking up to the sight of a fairy-sized little girl mounting your morning wood; her twintails, tied with two pairs of hook-like hair accessories, bobbing up and down as your penis slides in and out of her hairless, soft pink pussy. Upon noticing that you're awake, she'd introduce herself as a tongue worm girl who emerged from your mouth; claim that she has to mate with you while she can or she won't be able to have children and continue pushing her small body on your penis until you reach deep inside her loli womb and deposit enough of your thick cum in her to fertilize all her eggs.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action