[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 344 KB, 1500x1060, yuuka.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7649386 No.7649386[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Ahh...good morning. Oh jeez, it's this late already? I'm sorry...I was...well, I was going to get up and make you breakfast. I thought it would be perfect. But I overslept. But hey, it's your fault I stayed up so late anyway. Right? Hahaha, you little perv.

No, no, I had a great time. I mean, I could definitely tell it was your first time, but that's the whole point. I told you, I'm happy I could be your first. You being awkward and stuff was part of the experience. I almost would have been disappointed if you hadn't been that way. Even so, you did pretty well for your first time. I mean, hell, you made me cum.

Well, how about I grab some Pop-tarts and we play some vidya?

>> No.7649388

SLUT

>> No.7649389

Do people/supernatural beings really sleep naked like that?

>> No.7649391

I'm calling the police

>> No.7649394

>>7649386
>Well, how about I grab some Pop-tarts and we play some vidya?

Fucking unhealthy.

>> No.7649395
File: 495 KB, 600x598, 1311351554267.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

There are no video games in Gensokyo.

>> No.7649400

Who are you and how did you get me out of my house?

>> No.7649404

Reported a million fucking times and spamming.

>> No.7649402

That's disgusting.

>> No.7649407

Japanese Martial Arts, is really an art isn't it?

Lets check out Aikido for moment. A style that doesn't even use any strikes to beat down your opponent, sound pretty cool right?

Here is a video of Aikido practitioners demonstrating various moves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8VLPPTuH0

Note how graceful they are, it's like you are watching them dance and not fighting at all, a beautiful dance I might add.

What do you think? About Aikido and Japanese Martial Arts in general.

>> No.7649409

My Aikido dojo is across from a Karate dojo. We usually get alot of rude remarks from them, such as Aikido being for weaklings.

Well, one of them challenged me, he was a white male in his 20's. I accepted of course, I never back down from a challenge.

He had really good form, but his Karate was no match for my Aikido. He delivered a great kick but it was nothing for me, I easily grabbed it and knocked him down with a kick. This went on for about 10 minutes until he got too tired.

He got frustrated and left, he was about to cross the street but I stopped him from getting hit by a speeding cyclist. He didn't say thanks but it still felt good to save someone.

>> No.7649413

>You being awkward and stuff was part of the experience.
Yuuka would never say that.
Nevermind, who would ever, ever say that?

>> No.7649417

Believe it or not, I wasn't always a handsome stud. I used to an anti-social loser like you, until I started Aikido more than a year ago.

In Aikido, you need to communicate to your partner to be successful, my partner was a very talkative person, I couldn't help but open up to him. He's now my best friend, and through him, I lost my old ways and became a man.

>> No.7649422

Arguably the most powerful martial arts in Japan.

An Aikido practitioner is practically invincible, no one of any martial arts background can ever land a punch or kick on one.

Using the power of the attacker, the Aikido practitioner uses absolutely no energy to knock them down.

A fearsome martial arts it is.

>> No.7649424

Is this that Gensokyo whorehouse I keep hearing about?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action