[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 137 KB, 490x1160, 1310988807067.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7634080 No.7634080 [Reply] [Original]

Why do Americans behave like this? Is it the inferiority complex getting them?

>> No.7634083
File: 78 KB, 640x360, 1310990205823.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>he visits facebook

>> No.7634084

I can't explain it. I'm sorry for our arrogant population. Why do people care about women's football anyways?

>> No.7634085

Because its Amerikurr?

>> No.7634094

That is a definite proof that Americans are racist. They can't restrain their racism even in the sight of Japan going through a hard time right now, and when Japan finally manages to win something as petty as sports, they band together to make fun of it on the internet.

And when they go to Japan to teach English (because they get to live abroad for free and are actually sex tourists in disguise) they wonder why do the Japanese hate them.

>> No.7634099

Is that Facebook? That's terrible, I feel sad now.

>> No.7634102
File: 359 KB, 904x3112, 1310990684053.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7634080
It's not that they're American. It's that they're shitty humans.

>> No.7634107

>I think we should nuke a country because they managed to beat us in female soccer

>> No.7634108

you got the pic off /int/ didn't you OP.
and /int/ got it from japanprobe.

why is mah japanprobe on /jp/.

>> No.7634110
File: 690 KB, 600x2235, 1310990895008.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

It's funny how people say that Japan is still butthurt over the nuke, while in reality they don't give a shit about it. Americans on the other hand..

>> No.7634113

Asian master race reporting in.
There is a reason why the rest of the world laugh at pig stupid amerikkan and cheer when the planes crashed into WTC.

>> No.7634114

That feel when you breathe the same air as these people.

>> No.7634118

>He still has hope for this dried up husk of a world!
laughingedgyvillians.mp3

>> No.7634119

>that feel when I'm American
Not everyone of us is like that, OP.

>> No.7634148

>>7634113
I hope you be trollan son
~3000 innocent people didn't deserve to die like that because sometimes assholes act like assholes.
And mass murder really isn't something to cheer about. That makes you no better than those douches on facebook.

>> No.7634151

>>7634148
LOL HE GOT TROLLED XDXDXDXDXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDD

>> No.7634153

>>7634080
>facebook
Dude, you know that what you're looking at is purest piece of shit to ever disgrace the internet right? Now delete this thread and GTFO.

Oh, and they should make a yuri anime out of this event.

>> No.7634156

>>7634113
As a muslim, I second this opinion.

>> No.7634157

Women's World Cup? Is that a sequel to 2 girls 1 cup?

>> No.7634158

Everyone on my newsfeed on facebook was saying things like "Congrats, Japan!" and "I guess we deserved that"

You open-booked a racial slur and was surprised you got racist results? You're a fucktard.

>> No.7634159

>>7634151
I don't feel mad, I just feel dissapointed. I was also under the impression this shit never leaves /int/, but I guess not.

>> No.7634162
File: 479 KB, 1461x1491, 1310992818303.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7634163

>>7634158
>Everyone on my newsfeed on facebook was saying things like
>on my newsfeed on facebook
>on facebook
who let the dogs out

>> No.7634165

are you saying that japs wouldn't act the same way if america won? japs are savages.

>> No.7634169

>>7634165
if you want to look at real savages take a look at gooks or chinks

>> No.7634170

>>7634163
I will admit to being a faggot for using facebook, but my point still stands.

People open-book words terms 'japs' and 'pearl harbor' and don't expect to get the most ignorant and insensitive people? It doesn't make any sense. That's like googling 'people eating shit' and expecting to find pictures of a 5 star fucking restaurant

Quit being so easy to troll.

>> No.7634167

>>7634162
Wow that dog on the top right is so cute.

>> No.7634173

>>7634170
>People open-book words terms 'japs' and 'pearl harbor' and don't expect to get the most ignorant and insensitive people? It doesn't make any sense.
Well it's not only facebook actually. US politician(s), athletics and "well-known" persons are known to made these types of comments.

>> No.7634171

>>7634165
Yes, but the behavior of those Americans are inexcusable because Americans are superior.

>> No.7634178

>>7634080
Slowpoke here, what is this? What exactly did the japs win?

>> No.7634180

>>7634178
The Country with Most Awesome Bulldyke Award [sic].
Google it.

>> No.7634182

>>7634178
http://aol.sportingnews.com/soccer/story/2011-07-17/japan-wins-womens-world-cup-beats-us-on-penalty-
kicks

>> No.7634183

>>7634173
Well, I apologize for that then. They are in the wrong but they surely don't speak for the entire country. They should conduct themselves more properly.

It pisses me off that people like this exist, but it just got to me that OP obviously went LOOKING for racism and bitched when he found it. That's what I'm saying.

There will always be retarded people everywhere. You can't just go find them, screenshot their stupidity and apply it to an entire country. As for the leaders and well known people...well, fuck, I hate them too for that. I'm honestly sorry.

>> No.7634190

This must be karma for murrikans saying the earthquake was karma for Pearl Harbor.

>> No.7634208

>>7634182
Oh wow. Women's Football. So... inspiring... definitely make me forget about my house which was eaten up by a fuckhuge wave, in my hometown I can never return to because of nuclear radiation...

>> No.7634224

>america

There, I found your problem. They love their country blindly and hate other countries with actual cultures.

Doesn't matter though because everyone hates them anyway.

>> No.7634250
File: 248 KB, 720x960, 1310996043688.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Take this Europe vs. the USA shit anywhere else.
This isn't Reddit, nobody cares how much you hate people who believe different things to you or weren't born where you were.

>> No.7634275

>>7634183

Yeah, but America seems to have more of these idiots than any other country in the developed world. I blame it on our failure of an education system...

>> No.7634278

Imagine you are having terrible nightmare.

It's terrible, but it's terrible only to you and no other. It's a horror custom made for you by your own mind.

The content is not important, but the fear is.

When you wake, you wake in a room on a bed. It is your bed, but it is not your bed.

It is your room, but it is not your room.

With effort, you realize you have not awoken at all, but are still asleep and have dreamed of an awakening.

The question remains if you are to wake and be greeted with reality, should you get out of bed or go back to sleep.

You decide to do both, and you fall backward through the bed as the sheets envelop your body.

It's dark, but it's not dark.

You're awake, but you're not awake.

You are dead and being cremated.

As flames disintegrate your flesh, a scream echos through your mind but not does not escape your lips which, even if you could speak, have been glued shut.

You black out once more, and awaken at dawn. As the mingled ashes of bone and oak are scattered on a beach by the one you've left behind, you finally understand:

You are not the ashes of the man, you are the ashes of coffin.

You were not a man dreaming of life, but a tree dreaming you were a man.

This awakening, this epiphany... this is tanasinn.

>> No.7634283

Picture this:

You're looking through a magnifiying viewfinder. Perhaps that of a camera, or a binoculars, or one of those telescopes you see on observation decks. Your vision is shunted straight ahead, into a narrow cone five to fifteen degrees, at maximum. Peripheal vision is nonexistant. The rest of the world exists around you, but because of the focus, you can't see anything outside it, only the part in in front of you. You can turn in any direction, and you can view things it would normally be impossible for you to view, in detail you never would be able to see otherwise, but you're still looking through what is essentially tube vision, and as soon as your eyes try to reach the edge of the tube, you run into a barrier of non-information.

Now invert part of that image, as you would an image channel in Photoshop. All around you, you can see the entire world, but blurrily, out of focus, and the only thing you view clearly is straight ahead of you. It is as if your visual tube has been reversed, and instead of seeing through the tube, you see the tube itself. What is that tube made of? A boundary of emptiness, around which you can see the lack of any visual information at all in vivid detail.

That tube is what tanasinn is like.

>> No.7634284

Unit 731 never happened.

It's an Amerikan hoax.

>> No.7634288

Picture in your mind a massive yellow phone book.

In this phone book is a name, number and address for every human being alive, that has ever lived, and ever will live, along with an equivalent number of pages in the business directory.

This phone book is on an old wooden table in a concrete room with no doors or windows.

You are trapped in the room and have a compulsion to read the phone book. You have now read through it cover-to-cover five-thousand, seven-hundred, thirty-one times. Your hands are pale from the lack of sunlight. Your hands are covered in scars from paper cuts. Your hands resemble the surface of Europa. You reach for the phone book one more time and flip through the pages like a picture book. As you flip through the pages at high-speed, the names and numbers form an image of yourself, staring back at you with a corrupted smile. The skin on your hands is now in shreds, the razor edges of the phone book having revealed bare bone, to which you are oblivious as you watch images dance on thin, colored-coded pages.

You have now flipped through the book eleven-thousand, eight-hundred, sixty-eight times.

This is what tanasinn is like

>> No.7634289

I am the tanasinn of my tanasinn.
dots are my body, and ∴ is my blood.
I have corrupted over a thousand ASCII.
Unaware of thinking.
Nor aware of not feeling.
Withstood pain to create many tanasinn.
Waiting for enterprise integration's arrival.
I h∴ve no r∴∴rets, t∴∴s is∴∴∴∴ pat∴.
∴y ∴h∴le li∴e ∴as "U∴∴mit∴∴ tanasinn ∴∴k∴∴∴∴
∴∴
∴∴.
∴ ∴

>> No.7634290

>>7634278
Oh, I thought it was Inception.

>> No.7634295

Ok, >>7634290
, listen, because this is important,
tanasinn is very important to me. I am a big advocate of the feeling and feeling. I have studied tanasinn for about 6-7 years and am a proud member of the tanasinn-nnisanat Society of tanasinnvania. During my college program semester at tanasinn World, I passed the tanasinn Company's language assessment test, and received a language pin under my tanasinn to indicate that I was responsible and could assist tanasinn guests should they have any inquiries. I study hard every day in order to gain some insight on the lananguage and culture. I have dreams to become either a tanasinn language interpreter for business conferences (the person with headphones and microphone that sits in the little glass booth and simultaneously translates what the person is saying), 今∴山●∵ミひど(・)tanasinnっ●∵す
(・)∵∴∵∵されく●ぁwせdじこlp;:「たり∵(・)∴●∵わ∵くぁ●wた

け(・)∵どtanasinn(・)∵∴∵●わヽ!∵∴∵ミ●リノ!/リま(・)ん、
∴人<・>女、●ぃの∵(・)∴∵(・)で●す、∵∴(・)∵∵/リ●らがtanasin
nftgyふじで●。
でも●そ∵∴な(・)人メ● ∵∴tanasinnが定(・(・))しす
∵の名∵(・)これ●か | '`-イ∴(・)のイ●け<・>て●くメ∵(・)∵くぁ(・)wせ●drftgyふじ

●こlp;:「
でイ∵(・)●が変(・)どtanasinn∵(・)∴なこ ∵∴(・)
●の∴∵底<・>di●i;|;_゙ιf的∵●ぬ(・)tanasinn∵
こ∵まtanasinnばく(・)ぁw;:「い●∵∴(・)∵∵たてtanasinnし●(・)/リらす
∵●∵(・)∴助●け●∵て∵(・)∵●し●∵
世∵のtanasinnの∵(・)∴れtanasinn<・>ら●を(・)tanasinnし∵∴●い∴(・)

>> No.7634326 [DELETED] 
File: 778 KB, 720x720, misaka.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>mfw some of these pictures have been proven to also be Ausfailian and Yuropeean.

>> No.7634366

>>7634326
I agree. It's not just the Americans, the whole fucking world is retarded. I just can't fathom how people can brush a major disaster like that because of things that happened in the past. Horror is horror.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action