[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 367 KB, 480x640, e1be082a02f45d4cd6fda2e42f09a4fb.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7630647 No.7630647 [Reply] [Original]

What's your stance on cannibalism /jp/?
Do you think it's despicable to eat someone that died in an accident?
Would you be ok with signing a contract that allowed your body to be made into food after you die?
Will cannibalism be accepted in society in the future?
Would you eat Mokou's liver, given the chance?

>> No.7630651
File: 4 KB, 126x121, 1310915483346.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Weirdo, go away, we don't like you

>> No.7630668

>Do you think it's despicable to eat someone that died in an accident?
No. A dead body is only meat that might as well be consumed.
>Would you be ok with signing a contract that allowed your body to be made into food after you die?
If I got a huge load of money for it, yes.
>Will cannibalism be accepted in society in the future?
I don't think so.
>Would you eat Mokou's liver, given the chance?
Hundred times yes. If I was given the chance I would probably be in Gensokyo anyway, so why not become immortal?

>> No.7630670

No.
No.
No.
No.
No.

>> No.7630679

>>7630651
You don't post that image at the start of a thread.

>> No.7630680

>What's your stance on cannibalism /jp/?
Pretty nasty in general, a highly disgusting fetish. Zombies however are cool.
>Do you think it's despicable to eat someone that died in an accident?
Yes, even if its the only way to preserve your life it should still make you feel bad you did it and you should carry that person's memory for all life.
>Would you be ok with signing a contract that allowed your body to be made into food after you die?
Only if I was to be deep fried and filled with cheese.
>Will cannibalism be accepted in society in the future?
depends on how dystopia we get before we blow ourselves to hell.
>Would you eat Mokou's liver, given the chance?
probably not, I don't have the stomach to rip out a girl liver and eat it also I've never really liked liver strait in non-pate form and immortality just doesn't sound as sexy as it does in a none fantasy universe.

>> No.7630687

>>7630680
Also I apologize for bumping the thread it was not meant to happen.

>> No.7630710

I think it's pretty disgusting. Necrophilia/Zombies can be arousing, though.

>> No.7630713

Reminds me of the 'Moe Innards' kopipe.

>> No.7630728
File: 817 KB, 1000x1200, 1310917406819.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Would you say cannibalizing an already desceased person as a way to survive is something only a mentally unstable person would do, or just a morally questionable thing to do?

>> No.7630740

>>7630713

Little girls can improve everything. Take, for example, human innards. Normally, one wouldn't think of his spleen or kidneys as being adorable, but once you imagine them as cute little girls, even human viscera can be worth falling in love with. Your kidneys, for example, would be identical twins wearing the adrenal glands as their hats, gladly devoting themselves to their rather disagreeable job with a warm smile on their faces so that your body can be free of waste products. Your bladder would be a shy, clumsy loli under the kidneys' guidance, trying her best to hold in your urine but occassionally falling and spilling pee everywhere. Your liver would be a reliable onee-sama type who oversees the blood sugar levels in your body and detoxifies harmful chemicals, she'd always be concerned over your well-being and admonish you if you don't watch your food and alcohol intake; but despite being a strict, no-nonsense class president type on the surface (she'd probably wear glasses too) she'd secretly be a perverted lolicon in an incestous lesbian relationship with her little sister gallbladder-tan. Your stomach would be a womanizer despite being a little girl, frequently kissing both oesophagus-tan and small intestine-tan mouth-to-mouth with the excuse of "transferring digestive contents", but she'd do this even if you haven't eaten in days.

As the alchemists of old believed that gold was the ideal form of all metals, I believe the ideal form of humankind to be adorable young maidens. I pray that once we die, the afterlife awaits us will involve all /jp/ users turning into elegant young ladies and taking it easy until the end of times.

>> No.7630748
File: 485 KB, 800x1024, 1310917697218.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey!

Those're MY entrails. What're think you're doin' with 'em?

Put 'em back.

>> No.7630751

>>7630728
if it's purely for survival I wouldn't even find it morally questionable. Although I'm not exactly the voice of reason

>> No.7630770

You've been most helpful, /jp/.

>> No.7630784

>>7630728
If there were other more savory methods available then yes becoming a ghoul is something only a psychotic would do.

Or a really fucked neurotic.

>>7630740
If thats really you biologist anon you should get out of this shithole until September at least.

>> No.7630888

>>7630784
Not him, it's copypasta.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action