[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 44 KB, 644x484, akiha decision.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7590520 No.7590520 [Reply] [Original]

Choose wisely

>> No.7590525

>>7590520
Dollroute best route.

>> No.7590526

[x] Rape the maids.

>> No.7590531 [DELETED] 

[X] Genuflect

>> No.7590549

>Give Akiha back this life

Honestly at that point you had discovered she was the only reason you were even alive, you had done and made sure she will be able to live a peaceful life with SHIKI gone, and after all we had been through my life would be entirely empty without her. If one of us could be saved than I would gladly give mine for her.

>> No.7590686

I'm pretty certain that Shiki becomes Roa in Akiha's True End.

For one, SHIKI was killed in a normal fashion, so Roa's existence continues.
For two, his corpse is never found, although he "kills" his own heart (a vampire wouldn't need that). He killed it by cutting the line, NOT stabbing the dot which is what you need to kill Roa forever.
Ciel's route makes it obvious that if SHIKI dies in a normal way, Roa's existence will default to Shiki because of their connection, which was still completely in place at the time of his death in Akiha's route.
For the third and final clue, Akiha "feels that Shiki is still alive but weak", if he is a vampire, he can maintain his own existence with blood, and even if his body is still moving around, he no longer requires her life force.

And the reason Roa isn't killed by Ciel or Arc is because he has a complete Nanaya body with the real Mystic Eyes of Death Perception.

>> No.7590818

>>7590686

STOP MAKING THE DEPRESSING ENDING MORE HORRIFIC

>> No.7590855

>>7590686
Fuck you too.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action