[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 92 KB, 495x700, Youmu and Pillow.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
754209 No.754209 [Reply] [Original]

Ok, I'm playing through Easy mode to unlock all of the songs and stages, but I'm having a lot of trouble with Youmu in Komachi's story.

What's the trick to her spellcard where she slashes twice (once upward and once at you)? And also her card where she slashes and sends a large wave traveling your way with petals flying up is tough.

>> No.754216

Just hit her until she dies.

>> No.754218

Teleport

>> No.754234

>>754209
Youmu is-HHHHNNNNGGGGG

>> No.754244

for the first one start off flying so that the second slash hits horizontally across the screen and hit her once or twice

for the second its extremely easy, just keep grazing in one direction

>> No.754256

The double slash can be handled by staying far away, and when the first slash comes up, jump and fly, then drop before the second one appears. Or if you have a spell card in your reserve, that would probably be the best time to use it.

The other large wave, to be honest, I've never been hit by it. I always thought it was just simple enough to jump over her head before she uses it, then just shoot her to death with whatever you have.

>> No.754263

Every card in story mode can be handled with grazing. Shit is not complicated.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action