[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 2.21 MB, 1439x1078, You are already trolled.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7537205 No.7537205 [Reply] [Original]

Well.

Did I just get trolled?

I mean, I think I've pretty much figured everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING) out, but I can't help but feel like I missed some crucial story arc or something.

Probably old news here. So if you don't feel like discussing this, feel free to suggest something else that will unapologetically fuck me in the brain. Or ask me about things you weren't sure about yourself. I think I've got a handle on it all, but maybe someone has a differing opinion.

>> No.7537213

That's why it's shit in my opinion

It provide explanation and background story for LOT of thing, but the main important is "lol, open end, imagine it yourself"

>> No.7537215

Those feelings are nothing but short, as soon as you get all the tips and went throught every route possible you get out of the loop, or more like. you understand how it goes and how it went.

>> No.7537246

>>7537213
Once you see the TIP about Satoru's sister, alot of shit fell into place for me. Like the purpose of the whole project and why Keiko never answers to her own name, because she's actually Satoru's sister Sayaka who got personality swapped in the past by himself from the future, so she wouldn't die.

But yeah, that open end pissed me off.

>> No.7537388

I just got round to finishing Satoru's good end.
...They call that a good end?
Guess I should finish unlocking the TIPS.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action