[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 51 KB, 721x716, 1303464958150.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7499947 No.7499947[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>>>/b/
>mfw /b/ gets epic soundtrack music and /jp/ never gets any Touhou music

Why does moot hate us?

>> No.7499952

back to your board, little girl

>> No.7499953

Good. I hate when they do that shit.

>> No.7499954

He's done that for the last 3 years

Fuck that I know that

>> No.7499959

Sometimes I close my eyes and imagine that the report button actually does something.

>> No.7499960

A mod added some shitty techno music once. It wasn't fun.

>> No.7499962

>/b/ has changed.
>it's no longer about original content, epic GETs, and win
>it's an endless series of reposts, perpetuated by newfags and trolls
>fail - and its consumption of /b/, has become an unstoppable cancer.
>/b/ has changed.
Is that why moot is making that one website? Well, I guess it's none of my business either way.

>You seem to have mistyped the verification.
I think three times is enough.

>> No.7499991

>>7499959
We are missing five pages right now so it must be doing a little bit of something.
Stop that, goddamn it.

>> No.7499995
File: 19 KB, 164x300, ebony_9101.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!
Hi my name is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don't know who she is get da hell out of here!). I'm not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen). I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

"Hey Ebony!" shouted a voice. I looked up. It was... Draco Malfoy!

"What's up Draco?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

AN: IS it good? PLZ tell me fangz!

>> No.7500012

>>7499947

Isn't this like the third time he adds that song and that same title to that board?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action