[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 34 KB, 366x424, 128050637152.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7451987 No.7451987 [Reply] [Original]

>Mfw
summerfag's shit hit /jp/'s fan.

>> No.7451990

Right now you are a pot calling the kettle black.

>> No.7451992

>>7451987

>mor
>:)
>:(

Get the fuck out.

Also, what a face. Let me guess, some African used a condom.

>> No.7451993

It's okay, I discovered I can hide threads. It makes /jp/ 100x better.
I can hide this thread and never have to see it again. It's great.

>> No.7452040
File: 21 KB, 589x375, 1278811732026.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7451990

>> No.7452309

sauce on op pic plzz ^__^

>> No.7452316

>>7451990
>>7451992
>>7452309
OP, is there really any point to trying to troll if you suck so much at it that you have to reply to yourself?

>> No.7452329

sauce/moar?

>> No.7452348
File: 3 KB, 160x160, GUY1A0.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>:)

>> No.7452384
File: 66 KB, 591x600, 591px-Jesus_Christ_it_27s_a_lion_Get_In_The_Car_21.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7452348

>> No.7452392
File: 46 KB, 300x450, snooki buttface.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alright, you trolls. I'm sick of all the arguing and bickering over whether or not Vinny was in the wrong for bringing a girl home when he promised Snooki he'd cuddle with her later. What you Snookifags need to understand is that she had hooked up with multiple guys in the recent past as of the time of the incident, and Vinny really couldn't be blamed for not wanting to take the cookie he watched someone slobber all over, if you know what I mean

The bottom line is that Snooki and Vinny both have an extensive sexual history, yet only one of them gets completely buttfrustrated over it when the other hooks up. You guessed right, I'm referring to Snooki. To make matters worse, one of Snooki's recent sexual endeavors was one of the guys who blatantly cockblocked Vinny by going up against him with a posse, which is a total wuss move. Nobody can blame Vinny for feeling a bit salty over that whole incident.

Of course, none of you Snookifags could understand that, since all you do with your lives is post on 4chan white-knighting about some Oompa-Loompa looking bitch who remarkably somehow still manages to get laid because she's famous. It's no wonder why Snooki invited Deena to take Angelina's spot in season 3 over the more obvious candidate Ryder: Snooki just didnt want to deal with Ryder showing her up and making it painfully obvious how inferior Snooki is anymore, and that's the story of how we wound up with an ass-licking stumpy looking meatball named Deena.

TL;DR All of you Snookifags and white knights are just fools grasping at straws.

>> No.7452395
File: 489 KB, 500x259, deenaandryder.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alright, you trolls. I'm sick of all the arguing and bickering over whether or not Ryder did Snooki dirty by hopping on Vinny's dick immediately prior to the filming of season 3. What you Ryderfags need to understand is that Snooki and Vinny had a past together, and that Snooki cares immensely for Vinny and she was probably crushed to see her best friend getting plowed by her love interest.

When Snooki looked at Vinny, she saw not only a prospective love-of-her-life type of guy, but also perhaps an escape from the mundane and often fruitless smush-search that comes with every night on the town. The truth is that she hates seeing Ron and Sam isolate themselves from the group not just out of concern for them, but out of jealousy over the fact that their means have achieved an end and they are happy with each other.

Of course, none of you Ryder fags could understand that, since all you do with your lives is post on 4chan white-knighting about some Louis-CK looking bitch who made a cameo on Jersey Shore. It's no wonder why Snooki invited Deena to take Angelina's spot in season 3 over the more obvious candidate Ryder: Snooki just didn't want to deal with Ryder pulling the robbery on her anymore, and that's the story of how we wound up with an ass-licking stumpy looking meatball named Deena.

TL;DR All of you Ryderfags and white knights are just fools grasping at straws.

>> No.7452398
File: 13 KB, 400x307, derpy shore.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Alright, you trolls. I'm sick of all the arguing and bickering over whether or not Ryder did Snooki dirty by hopping on Vinny's dick immediately prior to the filming of season 3. What you Snookifags need to understand is that, while Snooki and Vinny had a bit of a past together, they were never properly together and Ryder couldn't have know that Snooki would get so buttmad over seeing Vinny plow her best friend.

When Ryder looked at Vinny, she saw not only an attractive guy with a mammoth dick swinging from side to side, but a friend and former roommate of a trusted friend-- someone she could trust not to do her over without worrying about all the risks and dangers that come with every night on the town. The truth is that Snooki has had a prior history of getting buttfrustrated over inconsequential shit (like how she hates seeing Ron and Sam together isolating themselves from the group) because she's simply jealous over everything that anyone has that makes them happy. In Snooki's world, if she can't be happy, then nobody can.

Of course, none of you Snookifags could understand that, since all you do with your lives is post on 4chan white-knighting about some Oompa Loompa looking bitch who made a hung on the coattails of Jersey Shore. It's no wonder why Snooki invited Deena to take Angelina's spot in season 3 over the more obvious candidate Ryder: Snooki just didn't want to deal with Ryder showing her up and making it painfully obvious how inferior Snooki is anymore, and that's the story of how we wound up with an ass-licking stumpy looking meatball named Deena.

TL;DR All of you Snookifags and white knights are just fools grasping at straws.

>> No.7452396 [DELETED] 

>>7452384
That isn't even the lion emoticon. Remember this in the feature newfriend. >:3

>> No.7452403

>>7452392
I just reported you are ass directly to Crashhelper's dad. Upon receiving this report, he immediately noticed the INSANE levels of bootyassiousness seeping from your ass.

He just left at the speed of light. He's heading in your direction.

>> No.7452412
File: 32 KB, 624x352, horsedick vinny.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7452403
Alright, you trolls. I'm sick of all the arguing and bickering over whether or not Pauly and Vinny were out of line when they left Situation at the house to go get food. The bottom line is that they give him multiple warnings that they were about to leave, and practically showed him the patience of a saint while he stood around upstairs with his thumb up his ass

When Vinny, Pauly, and Ronnie were ready to leave, Situation was still running his dick-sucker on the phone and hadn't even BEGUN to get ready. He responded to their generous offer of an extra five minutes to prepare himself by demanding another five minutes every time the previous one was up. I mean, who does this guy think he is? People have lives and they gotta get shit done, RVP is no exception.

Of course, none of you Situationfags could understand that, since all you do with your lives is post on 4chan white-knighting about some Vanilla Ice-looking bitch who merely hung on the coat tails of the two defining members of MVP. It's no wonder why Snooki invited Deena to take Angelina's spot in season 3 over the more obvious candidate Ryder: Snooki knew that since Vinny had nailed her best friend immediately prior to the third season it was obvious Mike would be going for sloppy seconds like usually because he loves the taste of Vinny's monster horse dick, and that's the story of how we wound up with an ass-licking stumpy looking meatball named Deena.

TL;DR All of you Situationfags and white knights are just mere fools grasping at straws.

>> No.7452453

>>7452412
Don't you understand the seriousness of this situation? Your ass is going to be violated to the fullest extent possible! He will destroy your ass with his elastic, hard-as-diamond cock and penetrate you so far, it will appear out of your mouth. Directly after this, it will wrap around back to your ass and go in a second time, while it's still in there from the first time! This will probably happen over 99999999999999999999999 times. Next, every molecule of his cock will emit a blue-gray-red cum nuke! This type, made especially for your ass, will cause an entire ocean of cum to appear inside your ass, and it will shoot out like a faucet! You'll fly around the world over 999999999999999999 times and land on a cabbage patch kid!

Your fate after that is left with the toys, who will do FAR worse things to your ass...

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action