[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 23 KB, 339x425, BillMurray1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7443706 No.7443706 [Reply] [Original]

What would you do if you were stuck in one place and every day was exactly the same, and nothing that you did mattered?

>> No.7443714

/jp/ in a nutshell.

>> No.7443716

That's what I do now though.

>> No.7443718

I would masturbate infront of people and ejaculate in their food.

>> No.7443724
File: 354 KB, 411x594, argentina cooking cancer.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Drink alco.

>> No.7443725
File: 129 KB, 584x642, 1306811147654.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

make the same shitty thread with the same question except the image cannot get any shittier.

>> No.7443739

The story of my life

>> No.7443776

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMBNJ1A_CjI
Related, due to things being the same.
I'd be awful for a while, and see if anything happened which suggested I should be doing other things.

If not, I would try a little of everything, and probably be really, really insane if I remembered everything that occurred, or if I didn't, it wouldn't matter, because I would be the same coming out.

If I was stuck in a loop for an inconceivable amount of time, and lost all memory, people would just assume I had finally lost it when things became normal, but I was not.

Depending on how things went, my family might not even have to pay for my expensive institutionalization, and I would actually be more secure than now. I have the chance to have a good life now, but if I lost all the skills I had and became disabled, I would be covered completely.

Maybe I would start a new life and learn how to paint, on the taxpayers dollar. Or just walk.

>> No.7443822

I'd break every STG WR

>> No.7443824

>>7443776
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKV195eXg7I
Silly me.

I might react like in Higurashi too.
Probably mostly skewing towards the bad after some point. I don't really have that many friends. Not that it would matter in the long run, except for me going really crazy after a while if I remembered it all.

If something like this had happened when I was in high school it would have been more like Higurashi though. Small town. in the mountains, small school. Except there would be more people getting shot because it's in rural Oregon, not rural Japan.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action