[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 36 KB, 318x472, i-dont-think-so-tim.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7440612 No.7440612 [Reply] [Original]

I wanted to rant and I thought /jp/ (who are failures at life) would best understand me and my situation.

Basically, I've been juggling two minimum wage jobs for several years and I'm starting to get burnt out from it. I really want to improve my situation but I can't seem to get a firm step on the ladder.

I want to do some study but it's hard to find the time too (2 jobs remember?). And I don't even know if the study is worth the money I pay for (minimum wage remember?)

Really, I want to rant about people who won the "life lottery" and are lucky to be born in a rich family and unless they really fuck something up, will remain rich.

I myself am from a middle class family. We're not poor but we're not rich either. You say I should be thankful for what I have (not much) and I do.

One of my problems is that rich people aren't thankful for what THEY have (a lot).

It's not that I hate rich people. I just wish I was born into a rich family.

Having said all that, I'm glad I'm not a baby niglet who was born from a crack-addict single-mom nigger whore of a mother.

Can /jp/ relate to me?

>> No.7440613
File: 450 KB, 1000x1000, ea54eef7599d56472bde38d68a36783e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Imagine you are having terrible nightmare.

It's terrible, but it's terrible only to you and no other. It's a horror custom made for you by your own mind.

The content is not important, but the fear is.

When you wake, you wake in a room on a bed. It is your bed, but it is not your bed.

It is your room, but it is not your room.

With effort, you realize you have not awoken at all, but are still asleep and have dreamed of an awakening.

The question remains if you are to wake and be greeted with reality, should you get out of bed or go back to sleep.

You decide to do both, and you fall backward through the bed as the sheets envelop your body.

It's dark, but it's not dark.

You're awake, but you're not awake.

You are dead and being cremated.

As flames disintegrate your flesh, a scream echos through your mind but not does not escape your lips which, even if you could speak, have been glued shut.

You black out once more, and awaken at dawn. As the mingled ashes of bone and oak are scattered on a beach by the one you've left behind, you finally understand:

You are not the ashes of the man, you are the ashes of coffin.

You were not a man dreaming of life, but a tree dreaming you were a man.

This awakening, this epiphany... this is tanasinn.

>> No.7440621
File: 620 KB, 1000x1361, 3b61adfe24314cc92b9978f90c1fff2a2c3c69b2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Picture this:

You're looking through a magnifiying viewfinder. Perhaps that of a camera, or a binoculars, or one of those telescopes you see on observation decks. Your vision is shunted straight ahead, into a narrow cone five to fifteen degrees, at maximum. Peripheal vision is nonexistant. The rest of the world exists around you, but because of the focus, you can't see anything outside it, only the part in in front of you. You can turn in any direction, and you can view things it would normally be impossible for you to view, in detail you never would be able to see otherwise, but you're still looking through what is essentially tube vision, and as soon as your eyes try to reach the edge of the tube, you run into a barrier of non-information.

Now invert part of that image, as you would an image channel in Photoshop. All around you, you can see the entire world, but blurrily, out of focus, and the only thing you view clearly is straight ahead of you. It is as if your visual tube has been reversed, and instead of seeing through the tube, you see the tube itself. What is that tube made of? A boundary of emptiness, around which you can see the lack of any visual information at all in vivid detail.

That tube is what tanasinn is like.

>> No.7440635
File: 476 KB, 1024x768, 85af1b5a0b55d82b4dd74f5ad95af48a.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How to explain tanasinn? I wrote this little essay on it a while ago:

should it live?
should it die?
that is not a problem at all.

life, death, tanasinn

tanasinn=occult,cult,fascism,death,life,relision・・・,or・・・?

tanasinn operates the whole world.
tanasinn is the soul of the universe.
tanasinn is the bottom of your heart.
tanasinn transcends surrealism and realism.
tanasinn is inherent in every self.
tanasinn is inherent in every structure.
tanasinn is inherent in every system.
tanasinn is decadent and may cause self-collapse.

tanasinn vacumeir alles
tanasinn plays with all elements

The Messenger of fear
The Child of darkness and confusion
The King of infinite decomposition
The Khaos

tanasinn

tanasinn absodivides the WORLD

Words cannot explain tanasinn. More accurate:
Don't think. Feel and you'll be tanasinn.

full-length mirror Evening glow Wave of those passing
Disappear wholly. Roadside tree murmured in the heart Swing
with a child which tries to be the first Scene
It falls to why or cardiac bolting Slope two persons
fall with you and it falls
-- the setting sun -- Without it rises again a new tanasinn
-- shining -- eternal -- Eternal

happiness?

>> No.7440652

>>7440613

Imagine you this

nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

>> No.7440655
File: 143 KB, 500x750, b6cb58f7e5b854dc5704f99dcd2986c6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Why is hate?
Is hate tanasinn?
This is pressing question.

Tanasinn is not hate.
Tanasinn is not love.
Tanasinn is only tanasinn.
Hate is impossible to exist, for existance is tanasinn and tanasinn is impossible to exist.
Through tanasinn Hate becomes Love and Love/Hate.
To become is Not.

Act of becoming is already Hate.
Hate is already love because distance between love and hate reaches zero when the post-equilibrium mark has already obliterated.
To hate, You already are.
No further action is required.

To become Not, simply cease being and become Not-Being.
To contemplate is danger, but only when danger is activate, which is not.
Become Not.
This is true path to Tanasinn.

Don't think, feel
 ―and you will be tanasinn

>> No.7440813

>Really, I want to rant about people who won the "life lottery" and are lucky to be born in a rich family and unless they really fuck something up, will remain rich.

People here say that to me A LOT... but little do they realize that it took me blood and sweat to reach where I am now DESPITE being from a FORTUNATE family...

You want to be rich like me!?... RISK EVERYTHING AND START A BUSINESS!... not just any business but concentrate on a business that deals on CONSUMABLES... the things that people will and always buy regardless of season... like printers and inks... profit will be slow at first and you'll most likely gonna lose money in the first two months of operation... you'll also have to deal with the unexpected (like, how printer manufacturers change the specs even on the same model of printers just weeks apart from manufacturing date)... and learn from mistakes... you'll also have to learn to deal with different kinds of people and be wise, cunning and (I hate to say this) merciless with high emphasis on your business interests...

If you think you can handle the rigors of being a full time businessman then you'll end up like me... FILTHY RICH!!!

Don;t bother with stocks and crap like that... given how volatile they were...

>> No.7440859

>>7440813
Please mugen, stop using ellipsis. Just stop.

>> No.7440869

>Having said all that, I'm glad I'm not a baby niglet who was born from a crack-addict single-mom nigger whore of a mother.
Slightly different, but I -am- a niglet born from a crack-addict father with a single mother, so I drew pretty goddamn low on the life lottery. It's hard to look at minimum wage as anything but a blessing when you've lived in a ghetto you can't escape from all your life. Once you're at this point, you start to appreciate just being alive and well over how much money you're making.

>> No.7440881

>>7440859
Do you browse /at/ by any chance?

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action