[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 38 KB, 499x375, zyzzzyzzeverywhere.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7426254 No.7426254[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

fuckin weeaboo shit
why don't you nigga go lift weights and play sports
get bitches you know GTL and shit
fuark

>> No.7426262
File: 373 KB, 550x690, 9e2c248e26b6a965a0e5e1c877c7b500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

When you say "rich girl" then obviously you are talking about rich daddy's girl, not an woman at work. In this case he is rich and happens to be insane so she isn't his girl, but still gets money from him, because about the people who have slept in this bed. People with eczema, AIDS, diarrhea... I bet this slut has had it all.
It's a miracle that I am still alive. It has been a month since that bike accident and I already have at least two lawsuit's worth of general malpractice on my hands. Sometimes I wish my mother just would've just took me home after that concussion. Having a minor brain damage sure beats being dead. I want to go home. Whenever the nurses or doctors aren't boyo. All information in this little Charlie head back here. Kyasupagosuto white boy casper face all white on the board as Alfredo and stops the need to get sunburn. You spend a second day a little weeaboo whole bunch of cake, animated photos on the Internet. Nothing in this world you all. Honestly, using chop sticks to it if any white man? I see that my cartoons a lot of fun, I think this is a whole new level. It is over to watch the worst TV Gosutokyasupa. Im a little man crush on you fist fuck samurai. I hate white all of the other monkeys attack him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs, he will be assaulted.

>> No.7426264

i lift weights and im a wrestler, enjoy this as a part time hobby

>> No.7426265

>>7426262
tl;dr fag
you beta ass wanted to type all that out LOL what a fag
brb gettin head

>> No.7426267

>>7426262

nice picture of miku. also saged and reported

>> No.7426268
File: 613 KB, 900x711, 1a5da9d63cb47f1a399462b2a7480d5d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7426265
Imagine you are having terrible nightmare.

It's terrible, but it's terrible only to you and no other. It's a horror custom made for you by your own mind.

The content is not important, but the fear is.

When you wake, you wake in a room on a bed. It is your bed, but it is not your bed.

It is your room, but it is not your room.

With effort, you realize you have not awoken at all, but are still asleep and have dreamed of an awakening.

The question remains if you are to wake and be greeted with reality, should you get out of bed or go back to sleep.

You decide to do both, and you fall backward through the bed as the sheets envelop your body.

It's dark, but it's not dark.

You're awake, but you're not awake.

You are dead and being cremated.

As flames disintegrate your flesh, a scream echos through your mind but not does not escape your lips which, even if you could speak, have been glued shut.

You black out once more, and awaken at dawn. As the mingled ashes of bone and oak are scattered on a beach by the one you've left behind, you finally understand:

You are not the ashes of the man, you are the ashes of coffin.

You were not a man dreaming of life, but a tree dreaming you were a man.

This awakening, this epiphany... this is tanasinn.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action