[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 113 KB, 767x1091, rt08_youmu_dakimakura.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7421874 No.7421874 [Reply] [Original]

Hello for somebody remember me. Encantado for the first met.

My business finary got the first step.
This is what I got in order, and I was wondering if there are other people who want to get this.

More detail, please mail me.

>> No.7421962

Are you able to find stuff other than the usual stuff (onaholes,dakimakura,figs,etc)?

I would like to know if you are able to find the sheet music book for CLANNAD -Piano tune collection-. I'm having a hard time finding it.

The book is shown here http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5568528 if you're curious.

>> No.7422052
File: 236 KB, 892x630, kohtan_hon.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey, I like the music. And that kind of order is actually what I was wating for.

That score is pretty hard to get since it was sold in 2005, and that was the only time they sold.

Not the score that you show, but there is a clannad CD and score that I can get it.

http://www.unchiku.org/music2004.html

>> No.7422070
File: 24 KB, 300x400, DSC00004_JPG.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For somebody asked me to get HUcast ver 2.

I'm trying now. By the way, I found, F-Face
HUcast ver 1. This image is red one, but actually in the color of dark glay.
Please contact me for the detail if you still want.

>> No.7422725

If you are interestead, visit my site.
ttp://helpyourhobbyfromtokyo.web.fc2.com/

>> No.7422767 [DELETED] 

>>7422725
I see that you have accepted grammar corrections previously.

I have updated this slightly, you can choose whether you want to use it, but this sounds more natural:

This site is to help pupularize the culture of Japan.

There are so many great artists in Japan, whether it be based on Anime, manga, figures, music, or etc.

However many of them are suffering from the middle squeeze.

The work environment they have is very bad if they are not one of the most famous artists of their type.

Therefore, less and less people want to get involved in this culture,

which is a very big loss for Japan and these artists.

But I can help them, even if it is only a little bit.

I came up of the idea of using the internet to engage the artists, and sell their products to foreign countries,

for the foreign fans.

>> No.7422768

Can you get the EX1 Reimu plush?

>> No.7422773

>>7422725
I see that you have accepted grammar corrections previously. ( at : http://helpyourhobbyfromtokyo.web.fc2.com/aboutus.html )

I have updated this slightly, you can choose whether you want to use it, but this sounds more natural:

This site is to help pupularize the culture of Japan.

There are so many great artists in Japan, whether it be based on Anime, manga, figures, music, or etc.

However many of them are suffering from the middle squeeze.

The work environment they have is very bad if they are not one of the most famous artists of their type.

Therefore, less and less people want to get involved in this culture,

which is a very big loss for Japan and these artists.

I came up of the idea of using the internet to engage the artists, and sell their products to foreign countries,

for the foreign fans.

>> No.7422779

>>7422773
you may want to make that popularize, not pupularize.

Also OP, do you know how much White Album for PS3 is in used stores like Traders? If its in the 3000y range I will email you an order. Also how much Atelier Rorona (used) is.

>> No.7422785
File: 6 KB, 120x120, n008_img3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7422768
You mean, this one? with this size?
It would be resold on next August, and at that time, maybe I can. If you don't care if it was second handed or not, then maybe I can get it faster.

>> No.7422789

>>7422779
Ah, I missed that, thanks for pointing that out.

>> No.7422804

>>7422789
and to add to that, it should be:

I came up with the idea of using the internet to engage the artists
not
I came up of the idea of using the internet to engage the artists

Now I feel like a fool for only scanning the text.

>> No.7422829

>>7422804
I still dislike how it reads, given how he has sentences double-spaced and the grammar is still a little wonky.
I'd like to submit a full revision of the text, keeping the double-spacing so it isn't overwhelming for him to implement on his site.

This site is to help popularize the culture of Japan.

There are so many great artists in Japan, whether it be based on anime, manga, figures, music, etc.

However many of them are suffering from poor sales and not enough recognition.

The work environment they have is very bad if they are not one of the most famous artists of their particular discipline.

Therefore, less and less people want to get involved in this culture.

This is a very big loss for Japan and these artists.

I came up with the idea of using the internet to engage the artists, and to sell their products to foreign countries, for consumers overseas.

>> No.7422847

>>7422829
Well, I haven't slept and I was only doing a quick scan, so that it didn't sound -as- bad.

That is much better though, nice work.

I think it is about time I slept though, as my version proves, goodnight /jp/.

>> No.7422858

>>7422847
>>7422829
>>7422789
>>7422773
>>7422804
Thankyou for checking my site, and thankyou for the grammer collection. It really helps.

I have changed it so >>7422827, thankyou very much and I wish you have a nice dream. :)

>> No.7422861

Goodluck OP.

>> No.7422867

>>7422779
About the white album, I'm not sure yet.
If you mail me, I can report you how much is the used one.

By the way, if it was 3000 yen, we take 2000yen for the packing cost, 20% of the charge and shipping cost, so it would be $87.65, usually.

Right now I'm doing opening service and packing cost is halved so if you order now, it would be $75.31.

By the way about the Atelier Rorona, which one are you talking about?
Is it the one coming up on 23rd june? Or some other one.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action