[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 43 KB, 242x251, 1301091248001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7384473 No.7384473 [Reply] [Original]

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.7384477
File: 102 KB, 500x384, 1233952057257.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

M-my name is Yuno, and I think every single one of you should try harder!. I mean... you're... you're all so slow and lazy and... N-NOT THAT I THINK THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH THAT but I... I think you need to do better! You're the people who've everyone's forgotten and I... I think you have the great potential to do what's right! I mean have any of you had any friends? I mean, I guess it's fun talking to people online, but you need to make honest friends! Please I don't want to see you start getting angry at each other for no reason.

Please don't ignore me. I know I have my own problems. I have a lot of them in fact. I was invited into an art school I don't deserve, and made a bunch of friends who treat me better than they should. What do you do?, other than "fapping" and "being so ronrey" which I don't quite understand, I'm sorry. I also don't get that good of grades, and I have a very good neighbor who's fun to be around (she just ate my entire supply of noodles, she's very short on cash I'm afraid). But as I was saying, you all must try and be better people! ... please? Thank you for listening, I hope.

This image is related too: It's me and Miyachan.

>> No.7384479

They didn't like your post in /b/ so why would we like it here?

>> No.7384486
File: 186 KB, 850x850, 1305416079348.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Faggots,

My name is Mokou, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-life mortal who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of naked touhous.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I became immortal, and now play danmaku. What games do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn people"? I also got a role as an extra boss, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just killed me; Shit was SO cash). You are all fagots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

>> No.7384501
File: 45 KB, 242x251, sadjohn.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey guys,

You probably remember my name is John, and I want to apologize to every single one of you. I'm pretty sure most of you arent fat and are probably cleverer than I said, and if you guys want to look at lewd 2D pictures and stuff, then that's cool, everyone has a different life. The world is here to be shared, and I'm happy to share it with you guys. Most of you have probably got pussy before, anyway... I had a look around and there was a picture of a bitch being plowed by a guy with "hyper weapon" written on his dick. I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people... I do it myself, but not as well as you guys. I actually met my bitch through gaia, so I guess we're all a bit nerdy sometimes.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I deserve it after what I was like. I resigned from the football team and took up mahjong, and quit basketball when I realised the only people playing were niggers anyway. I also tried jacking off to a 2D twin tails girl holding leeks, which actually isn't all that bad. I only got straight A's because my mom fucked the principal, and my hot girlfriend is actually just a blow-up doll (She just popped; Shit was SO shit). You are all just reasonable people who should disregard what I said to you, don't open a gensokyo portal LOL (am I a newfag or what?). Thanks for listening, no hard feelings, right?

Pic Related: It's me, Im really, really sorry

>> No.7384523

Does anyone have the Carmelo one?

>> No.7384593

Is there a Ken-sama one?

>> No.7384617
File: 13 KB, 218x252, ramiro.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

So I see you faggots like to copy my style with all this "bausse, fr@t, B@NK" shit...Listen, trying to be RAMIRO aint gonna make you RAMIRO. You're either born looking like a greek god, or, in your case, you aint.

Now lemme tell you bout this CA$H shit the other night. Me and my boys went and popped bottles in some redneck ass club, i think it was called "8 seconds". After downing about 12 Jager Bombs and a bottle of Hipnotiq (yeah u all wish u could stunt like a real boss) I had to take a piss. As i walk into the men's room, some hot slut follows me in and starts asking me what my name is. I'm like "Look bitch, first of all its Ramiro, second of all I ain't tryin to talk with you unless u jock this dick right now." Needless to say, she immediately pulls me into a stall. Did that bitch give ya boy some fire dome ? You know she did, it was clutch.

So eventually I finish up, and go to walk out and this skinny little chump walks in. He sees the girl stumble out of the stall and starts buggin out. Apparently I just had my way with this punk's girlfriend. he ask me who I am and I tell him. Then he goes "Wait, r u that faggot talking shit about my fraternity on Juicy Campus," to which I reply "Yes I am, now u better bounce cuz I'm about to call my boys in here so they can run a train on your bitch you little SAE faggot."

The next thing I know, this kid takes the most pathetic swing ever at my face. I catch him with an uppercut and he's out cold, face down, on the deck. The funniest part was he was wearing a shirt with some homo ass fish painted on the back... Oh well, I guess we can't all afford Ed Hardy.

After my boys dogged that hoe out, I hit up like 3 more clubs and grinded on just about every hot piece of ass in jersey. The moral of the story: Hate on Ramiro to his face and u will get your shit rocked, and possibly your girlfriend fucked by 5 guys in a bathroom stall.

On the grind.
Ramiro the Champ

>> No.7384657
File: 515 KB, 696x1128, knight and lady.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Lo timid boys,

I am the one call'd after John, and I hate your whole compn'y. You are full, dim, sans raison d'etre! You count the seconds by fruitless decadence in the parlour. You are the whole of Satan's fruits on God's fair plane. Speak true, have but one of you courted a lady? I intend to reason that compensation for woes by the attack of another man is delightful, true, but it is your opiate! This be lower than stalking maidens in your lord's fief.

Speak me true and brotherly! Let fly your greatest arrow. I am like unto a god. I was champion in the tournaments and my collection of games' heads is modestly impressive. What talents have you, outside of "lecherous and deplorable favouring for Oriental maidens"? I excel in mine tutelage and have in mine arm the fairest of them all (She hath recited me a melody on mine own flute, t'was transcendental). You are all unto the vilest of Athens' courtesans who might do best to fall on your swords, had you any. I thank you for your ears.

Portrait Related: Tis me and mine Lady.

>> No.7384674

>>7384657
>What talents have you, outside of "lecherous and deplorable favouring for Oriental maidens"?

I lost it.

>> No.7384677
File: 158 KB, 700x850, 1219433729128.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey sinners,

My name is Shikieiki Yamaxanadu, and I judge every single one of you. All of you are perverted, impure heretics who spend every second of their day jerking themselves to pictures of me. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any morals? I mean, I guess it's wrong whacking it to people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than reading a yuri doujinshi.

Don't be a scoundrel. If you even try to hit me I'll send you straight to hell. I'm perfect. I'm the judge of the dead. What's your profession, other than "man who jacks off to me"? I also have A cups, and have a banging hot shinigami (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all miscreants who are going to be dealing with me when you kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.7384685

Out of all of the ones I have read so far I liked the recent black hole one the most.

>> No.7384731

>>7384657
This....this is some of the most brilliant shit I've ever let my eyes rest upon. Bravo.

Even if it is copypasta.

>> No.7384736
File: 37 KB, 413x475, Leo_Showers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey Freebirth,

My name is ilKhan Leo, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are filthy, impure freebirth who spend every second of their day squabbling like dishonorable bitches. Honestly, have any of you ever fought a single honorable battle in your life? I mean, I guess it's fun to attack your neighbors for shits and giggles, but you all do it every fucking day. This is even worse then losing to a Heriga unit.

Don't be shy, weaklings! Hit me with your best shot. We Clanners are genetically perfect. I was Khan of Clan Smoke Jaguar and now command the united Clan invasion force. What military exploits can you claim, other then "ambush enemies in a mob like a pissweak coward bitch?" I also excel in personal combat and have a banging hot 'Mech (she just blew another fucking heatsink, shit was not cash.) You are all cowards who should just surrender to the real warriors.

Thanks for listening.

Pic related; it's me. Hold a mirror up beside that picture, and it'll be me and my bitch.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action