[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 64 KB, 478x480, dog!.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7365095 No.7365095[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

>> No.7365098

Dunno man, some of those buddies are real lookers.

>> No.7365104

Nice.

>> No.7365108

I'd fuck a dog

>> No.7365106

they get paid to fuck dogs.
you can pay to fuck a whore also and you wont be a virgin.

>> No.7365105

reported for cross-board spamming.

>> No.7365113

As if you wouldn't fellate that beast.

>> No.7365115

there are A who have had B with C

you know what that means?

that you're less Z than a C to A

>> No.7365126

Which dog days would you fuck?

>> No.7365131

Which Touhou would fuck a dog?

>> No.7365132

But I have sex with my dog too. What does that make me?

>> No.7365135

>>7365126
momiji

op; animals are having sex, why aren't you having sex with animals? even a dog can have sex with a dog. why aren't you?

>> No.7365136

I can't be a wizard if I have sex though.

>> No.7365141

I got ntr'd by a welsh corgi man. The only reason I didn't kill myself is that I can still barely believe it.

>> No.7365155

Those poor dogs......

>> No.7365156

>>7365141
Details.

>> No.7365162

Can dogs become wizards?

>> No.7365164

I truly must apologize, but I am out of Aikido, for alas, I am only a novice in the art. Might I interest you in some Tanasinn though? I hear that when you combine the two, it makes for a dreadful combination. Why don't you sit and listen for a spell.

Picture yourself, in every moment of your life, passing from place to place and time to time. Picture those places and times and picture what happened to them. Has the past gone away when you left it? Is this true, can you not go back? If so, surely this can be the same way for places as it is for time. Imagine that when you leave a room, or simply turn away, a multitude of tiny organisms deconstruct the reality you can't see, and it ceases to exist. At the same time, the organisms weave together a new world wherever you go and for whatever you look at out of the material of that dead reality. This of course implies the back of your head does not exist either. So how does it seem familiar? Because when the back of your head does not exist, these organisms may restructure your brain directly in order to create the feeling of familiarity and of memory.
They do all this, without ever ceasing, out of knowledge passed down by instinct that when you cease to acknowledge reality, they as a whole will cease to exist, because reality is the knowing and they are the unknowing, both in mutual interdependence. In time they may attempt to rewire your brain or body to ensure this does not happen, but it is far more likely just one of them will realize that your brain is just a construct of your thought... and since thought is a product of your brain, that single organism, one of an infinite number of organisms will know it's true purpose is not in line with it's kind.

It's purpose is tanasinn.

>> No.7365166

>>7365141
you serious? like the other anonymous said details.

>> No.7365168

>>7365162

If they could, we'd be in big trouble by now.

>> No.7365173

tanasinn is a∵I∵∴∵∴ne∵∴∵∴m∴that∵∴∵∴d∵∴ ∵∴∵∴∵∴∵2ch∵∴∵∴Bu∵∴∵∴nBoa∵∴∵∴ ∵∴∵∴∵∴BB∵∴W∵∴∵∴a∵∴∵∴tanasinn∵∴∵∴∵ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵ca∵∴n∵∴∵∵∴xp∵∴ine∵∴∵∴∵∴e∵∴∵a∵∴rlb∴ ∵∴∵i∵∵∴∵∴∵equ∵∴∵∴ e∵∴tla∵∴ ∵∴∵cc∵∴∵mpa∵∴ni∵∴∵∴b∵∴a∵∴∵∴∵∴∵ ∴∵∴∵ ∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴re∴∵∴∵te∵∴ ∵∵∴t∵∴mes∵∴∵∴ra∵∴c∵∴∵∴rs∵∴l∵e∴ ∵∴d∵∴tanasinn∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴x∵re∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ (∵∴∵∴∵∴ss∵oi∵∴∵∴te∵∴∵∴∵∴th)∵∴∵∴∵hif∵_J∴∵∴S∵∴
t∵∴∵∴a∵∴ d∵∴er∵∴∵∴ra∵ed∴∵∴∵ Dora∵∴em∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴id∵∴∵d∵∴∵∴s∵∴∵∴o∵∴am∵∴a∵∴

∵∴g∵ r∵∴h∵∴r∴∵∴it∵∴∵∴s∵∴∵∴∴t∵∴so∵∴∵∴eth∵∴∵∴g ∵∴∵∴think∵∴∵out∴∵∴∵∴u∵∴t∵∴∵∴∵∴me∵i∵∴∵∴g ∵∴∵∵∴∵∴felt∵∴∵∴∵∴t∵∴∵∴is∴∵∴∵∵∴oft∵∴∵∴ ∵∴∵∴a∵∴s∵∴∵∴p∵∴p∵∴∵∴ch∵∴∵∴

>> No.7365177

>>7365164
>>7365173
some guy may post a story about how a dog stole his woman and you're such a stupid autistic shithead you're spamming the thread? the op isn't even posting it in dumb fuck. get lost.

>> No.7365179

No, it just means I should find some of those women who have sex with dogs.

>> No.7365180
File: 1.88 MB, 2308x1600, the_tenkomori_01.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7365182

>>7365095
Okay, that was funny. Go away now.

>> No.7365183

Imagine you are having terrible nightmare. It's terrible, but it's terrible only to you and no other. It's a horror custom made for you by your own mind. The content is not important, but the fear is. When you wake, you wake in a room on a bed. It is your bed, but it is not your bed. It is your room, but it is not your room. With effort, you realize you have not awoken at all, but are still asleep and have dreamed of an awakening. The question remains if you are to wake and be greeted with reality, should you get out of bed or go back to sleep. You decide to do both, and you fall backward through the bed as the sheets envelop your body. It's dark, but it's not dark. You're awake, but you're not awake. You are dead and being cremated. As flames disintegrate your flesh, a scream echos through your mind but not does not escape your lips which, even if you could speak, have been glued shut. You black out once more, and awaken at dawn. As the mingled ashes of bone and oak are scattered on a beach by the one you've left behind, you finally understand:

You are not the ashes of the man, you are the ashes of coffin. You were not a man dreaming of life, but a tree dreaming you were a man.

This awakening, this epiphany... this is tanasinn.

>> No.7365185
File: 314 KB, 500x1496, sadomi_12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7365190
File: 3 KB, 356x331, danger.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

After brave defence of /jp/ against last enemy, new one approaches. This time he takes form of this shit thread.

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

>> No.7365191
File: 853 KB, 1133x1600, the_tenkomori_03.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7365187

The idea of a woman being dominated by an animal has always made my dick very happy.

>> No.7365193

Why is hate?
Is hate tanasinn?
This is pressing question.

Tanasinn is not hate.
Tanasinn is not love.
Tanasinn is only tanasinn.
Hate is impossible to exist, for existance is tanasinn and tanasinn is impossible to exist.
Through tanasinn Hate becomes Love and Love/Hate.
To become is Not.

Act of becoming is already Hate.
Hate is already love because distance between love and hate reaches zero when the post-equilibrium mark has already obliterated.
To hate, You already are.
No further action is required.

To become Not, simply cease being and become Not-Being.
To contemplate is danger, but only when danger is activate, which is not.
Become Not.
This is true path to Tanasinn.

Don't think, feel
 ―and you will be tanasinn

>> No.7365195
File: 435 KB, 1133x1600, the_tenkomori_04.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7365197

some random guy cross board posts a thread without text and /jp/ is the only one where the children are so stupid they start spamming it. why has the userbase in /jp/ become so bad?

>> No.7365198

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE1111

>> No.7365200
File: 913 KB, 1133x1600, the_tenkomori_05.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.7365202

How to explain tanasinn? I wrote this little essay on it a while ago:

should it live?
should it die?
that is not a problem at all.

life, death, tanasinn

tanasinn=occult,cult,fascism,death,life,relision・・・,or・・・?

tanasinn operates the whole world.
tanasinn is the soul of the universe.
tanasinn is the bottom of your heart.
tanasinn transcends surrealism and realism.
tanasinn is inherent in every self.
tanasinn is inherent in every structure.
tanasinn is inherent in every system.
tanasinn is decadent and may cause self-collapse.

tanasinn vacumeir alles
tanasinn plays with all elements

The Messenger of fear
The Child of darkness and confusion
The King of infinite decomposition
The Khaos

tanasinn

tanasinn absodivides the WORLD

Words cannot explain tanasinn. More accurate:
Don't think. Feel and you'll be tanasinn.

full-length mirror Evening glow Wave of those passing
Disappear wholly. Roadside tree murmured in the heart Swing
with a child which tries to be the first Scene
It falls to why or cardiac bolting Slope two persons
fall with you and it falls
-- the setting sun -- Without it rises again a new tanasinn
-- shining -- eternal -- Eternal

happiness?

>> No.7365203

SAGE
SAGE