[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/jp/ - Otaku Culture

View post   

File: 36 KB, 318x472, i-dont-think-so-tim.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
7320337 No.7320337[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I just finished this thread (http://boards.4chan.org/jp/res/7316999)) and I have to say, I feel sorry for you guys.

All of you can be summed up as failures at life.

/jp/ users share the chracteristics as nerds. For example, many of you are introverts, many of you lack social skills, many of you lack interaction with your peers, many of you have hobbies that are passive (like video games and movies) as opposed to active (eXXXtreme sports, picking up chicks in bars).

What makes me genuinely sad, is that /jp/ users are NOT nerds.

Sure, nerds may not be physically active in sports etc but what they do, they do well (science, engineering, making money on the stock market, mathematics), and they work in a field in which they can a decent money.

What about /jp/ users? They're not particular good at anything! You don't know how to make money either (I've seen the stock market threads here, I'm not impressed).

How does /jp/ deal with the reality, the reality of their own hopelessness and the reality of swimming in their own failures?

>> No.7320343

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair kuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDDDDDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OMG­OSH DDDDDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL THIS IS A SHIT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD A BIG ­ONE XDDDDDDDD A GRAT ONE XXXXXXDDDD CONGRA­TS MAN XD

>> No.7320347

>>7320337
I masturbate a lot.

>> No.7320353

I don't know, I'm very autistic.

>> No.7320357

>>7320347
Me too. I'm about to begin masturbating. My sister's friend came over earlier planning to spend the night and both of them and my mother all went out somewhere so I'm alone right now. I wonder if I will be able to have a leisurely masturbation session before they return.

>> No.7320362

http://archive.easymodo.net/jp/thread/3021

>> No.7320363

Does picking up women really count as a hobby?

>> No.7320381
File: 6 KB, 269x236, 1265706377494.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

They same way you deal with it- we make pointless threads on /jp/.

>> No.7320397
File: 6 KB, 300x168, images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>7320337
Also: What failures? What hopelessness?

Not that i expect an answer; op probably doesn't have the guts to stand behind his words.

It is the world itself that is in the wrong, that is all.

>> No.7320404

It's called no giving a flying fuck what other people think.

>>
Name
Subject
Comment
Action