Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Due to resource constraints, /g/ and /tg/ will no longer be archived or available. Other archivers continue to archive these boards.Become a Patron!

/jp/ - Otaku Culture


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 1.32 MB, 800x576, 1283105050598.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7313498 No.7313498 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

I just realized I haven't physically spoken for over 2 months now.

I don't think this can be good for me, should I be worried /jp/?

>> No.7313504 [DELETED] 

>>7313498
Seek therapy.

>> No.7313515

Practice singing. 1, 2, 3:
♪ What shall we do with the drunken sailor ♪
And so on.

>> No.7313525

What's マジ初月?

>> No.7313526

I talk to my waifu all the time, out loud.

>> No.7313527

Depends, I stayed in the basement for 6 months without talking to anyone and after it it only took me a week at most to get back to speaking normally. Still have some residual effects though, like mixing up ie's and ei's in spelling.

>> No.7313538

You need one of those things you talk to.
Otherwise go sing the chin chin song or something.

>> No.7316027

You'll mess up on your words and stutter/pause a lot when you start talking again.

It's a painful process.

>> No.7316036

This happens if I don't interact with more than two people for more than two weeks.

I wish I could go longer, because I often appear really awkward after I've gone a while not talking to anyone ;_;

>> No.7316044
File: 18 KB, 320x240, shizune.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7316044

>>7313498
Don't worry, just let your pink drill-haired friend talk for you.

>> No.7316048

I dunno. Try talking to yourself a lot, you'll get the hang of it again.

>> No.7316050

I took up singing to myself to combat this, after a couple of years of scales and singing along with the radio all day every day you'll have a much nicer voice.

>> No.7316051

You guys don't talk to yourself? I guess it's just me.

>> No.7316058

Eventually you forget how to speak. It's pretty annoying and can take months to get back to a normal conversation level.

>> No.7316064

>>7316051
Only crazy people talk to themselves . . And I am NOT crazy ! I hope . .

>> No.7316074

>>7316064

But it's fun. Speaking dramatic monologues with no one around, saying cheesy lines with confidence, you should be able to talk better because of it. I don't stutter at all because of it. But it doesn't work for everyone.

>> No.7316076

I think I'm losing my ability to speak clearly. all I do is mumble at my parents once in a while.

>> No.7316089
File: 128 KB, 942x549, 1303623882396.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7316089

>> No.7316104

>>7316074
Sometimes I do that too. Sometimes I also watch memorable scenes from movies on Youtube and recite them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4J_QfiGRRc

>> No.7316105

>>7316089
because i dont want to be a tripfag and be known

>> No.7316107

>>7316074
It's embarrassing when I take notice of my parents in the doorway after I practiced a conversation directed to a person who doesn't exist.

>> No.7316109

i always talk to myself. its not like i can hold a conversation with anyone else.
i still have a terrible time remembering certain simple words and transpose sounds a lot.

>> No.7316110

>>7316105

Don't worry, lots of tripfags are small-fries like him that no one recognizes.

>> No.7316112

/jp/ I truly feel as if I'm loosing my grip on reality. Every night I have fantastic dreams about different worlds. I can do anything I want there. But every morning when I wake up it only leaves me feeling very depressed

I could handle this but now I think I'm starting to loose it. I keep drifting off all the time, and do nothing but think about my dreams. One time I even spent an entire afternoon just zoned out in my room, staring at a wall and just thinking. . And now on top of that I'm starting to hear things that aren't really there and it's honestly scaring me. . Now it's gotten to a point where I'm "zoning out" like 1/4 of my time in class and practically all the time at home. And these sounds that I'm hearing are just unsettling .. Sorry for the blog-like post but this had really been bothering me lately and I needed to get it off my chest and this thread seemed like the best place to do it(I'll even politely sage so you all know I'm being serious).

>> No.7316114

>>7316104

I don't do so much reciting as I do making things up. Of course they're pretty common things, but usually it's just me complaining, saying something inspiring, acting, I just say whatever comes to mind. I don't really do it for improvement rather than just boredom or not feeling well.

>> No.7316117 [DELETED] 

Didn't we have this same exact thread with the same first reply, several days ago.

Or am I insane too?

>> No.7316120

I sing in the shower

yes i shower.

>> No.7316122

>>7316117

>Or am I insane too?

Only slightly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkT5dVJsnYk

>> No.7316124

I spent two hours drunkenly singing with oni, the singing part happening in real life, sans the drunkenness.
Didn't realize I was doing it until Yuugi came to see what the hubbub was.

>> No.7316126

>>7316124

Reminds me of the time I sang to Letty when it was snowing. I had to quiet down when anyone got near though.

>> No.7316131 [DELETED] 

>>7316122
I have deleted the first reply.

I have bed memory.

>> No.7316134

>>7316126

What were you singing?

>> No.7316137

>>7316134

I was just making stuff up. I didn't really finish it and I kind of forgot what the lyrics I made up were.

>> No.7316139

I'm "talking" only with my parents and service staff. I didn't have a dialogue with a real people in 5 years. Is it bad?

>> No.7316140

>>7316137

I see. Thanks for sharing.

I'm sure she enjoyed it.

>> No.7316145

>>7316112
Wow, I thought that I was crazy just because of my lolisexing dreams that I reflect on throughout the day. It looks like your worse off than me though.

>> No.7316146

How do you go 2 months being a hikki without talking to yourself?

>> No.7316150 [DELETED] 

>>7316146
Everyone that says so is lying or superautism.

>> No.7316215

I read 4chan posts aloud in funny accents.

>> No.7316305
File: 117 KB, 1280x720, 1304711808552.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7316305

Go out and pirate/buy a copy of "Mind Over Mood" and actually do the exercises. It should help.

>> No.7316313

One summer vacation I didn't meet or talk with anyone until school begun again. It was the worst thing I have ever done and ever since then I've been talking to myself.
I couldn't properly pronounce words and when I wanted to say one word I ended up saying another so my sentences never made sense. The first two weeks were hell.

>> No.7316367

I talk to myself.

>> No.7316368

>>7316112
that sounds fun. i like spacing out, more interesting than browsing /jp/ all day or playing games all the time.

as for voices, try to concentrate on your waifus, maybe you'll start hearing her, and eventually start seeing her.

then you'll be able to talk to her freely, like that bernkastel guy who enjoyed being dominated by his illusionary waifu.

>> No.7316371

I tend to talk to myself a lot, but it doesn't really work, because I'm borderline retarded or insane and I'm doing my monologues in english on top of that.
Relearning to speak is very frustrating though. I forget simple words and have to use more complex ones which makes me sound weirder than usual.

>> No.7316376

>>7316371
Just read stories out loud to yourself.

>> No.7316396

>>7313498
Sing, then.
It's what I do.
And what a fuckload of NEETs do, if nico nico choruses are to be believed.

>> No.7316406

I rarely speak to anyone apart from myself. I don't write any replies online either. The result is I have difficulty forming sentences and I'm constantly second-guessing myself whenever I do. So much for being a writer.

>> No.7316416

Man I have the same problem. Awkward as fuck because I'm not a NEET, but still rarely speak. Gone weeks through class or work without having to say a word, but when I do have to speak it comes out all awkward, stuttered, paused, and it's like my brain shuts down - I can't find the words at all or I completely forget what I was saying midsentence.

Feels bad man. I can't talk to myself either because I live with the parental units and they would think I'm insane.

Also, makes it difficult to make friends when people don't understand why you talk weird and slowly. Asses. I'm probably cursed as foreveralone at this rate.

>> No.7316419

>>7316406
Also, I'm embarrassed that people might think English is my second language.

>The result is I have difficulty forming sentences and I'm constantly second-guessing myself whenever I do

Like this sentence.
>whenever I do
Maybe that should be 'whenever I write something'.

Sigh.

>> No.7316423

>>7316416
>Feels bad man. I can't talk to myself either because I live with the parental units and they would think I'm insane.
I'm sure they wouldn't find it too strange if you were reading a book out loud.

>> No.7316434

>>7316423
Maybe if I were 10 years younger. At my age though... I'd have to work at a kindergarten or daycare for that to not look strange.

>> No.7316441

>>7316434
People who do debate at the high school or collegiate level actually frequently read out loud for practice. Not really a practical excuse for you, but reading out loud is not something that people stop doing after grade school.

If they ask what you're doing just tell them that you thought your reading material was interesting and also it might help with being more articulate.

It's not like your parents don't find you weird anyway.

>> No.7316445

>>7316406
>>7316419
Your sentences seem fine.

>> No.7316454

>>7316419
>I'm always second-guessing myself whenever I'm forming sentences.

People in glass houses et cetera.

>> No.7316472

>>7316454
>The result is I have difficulty forming sentences and I'm always second-guessing myself whenever I'm forming sentences.
nope.avi

>> No.7316476

I don't get it.

>> No.7316505

>>7316472
>The result is I have difficulty forming sentences and I'm constantly second-guessing myself whenever I do

Here, "I do" refers to his forming of sentences.

>> No.7316520 [DELETED] 

>>7316505
Sentences are made up of words.

>> No.7316541

So, any solutions to forming sentences correctly again? It's taken me over 45 minutes to write the first sentence. I wrote many paragraphs but kept deleting it and tried to rewrite it or wrote about a different subject of what I was trying to write before. My mind feels like it's being blocked when I'm writing or try to talk or even try to think about what I'm going to say. I'd delete this too for various reasons, but it's stressing and it's scaring me and I want help. Hahaha, I can't stop shaking...

>> No.7316557

>>7316541
>So, any solutions to forming sentences correctly again?
Post more frequently on /jp/ or online in general. It's the only way.

The less you talk and write the worse it gets.

>> No.7316558

>>7316541
Find some patient people to have conversations with.

You're out of practise and the best way to fix that is more practise.

>> No.7316559

>>7316541
Don't think. That's how most people do it.

>> No.7316566

LONE SOUL KARAOKE

ALL DAY ERR DAY.

otherwise studder all day every day

>> No.7316568

I talk to my mother everyday, but I'm still not good at speaking, sometimes I mumble or talk too quietly, I spend most of the day making animal noises and singing to my anime pop songs.

>> No.7316569

>>7316541
That's how I write everything I post. I go back and delete and rewrite parts to make it more correct or natural sounding. There's nothing wrong with it.

>> No.7316575

>>7316569
I just post whatever the fuck it is I feel like saying. I will sometimes go back and edit things a whole ton, but sometimes I go back and edit sentences without reading them afterwards, leading to tremendous grammatical clusterfucks.

Like this sentence just now was horrifically bad but I don't care. I've hit submit on things with so many typos that I have to wonder whether or not I was awake while composing them.

>> No.7316621

I can't even post on forums with usernames and stuff. I'd be too embarrassed that my sentences would sound strange or awkward. I can't even talk to people on MSN. What is wrong with me?

>> No.7316632

>>7316557
I think I post less than 10 posts throughout a week, and I'm on all day. Actually, I write paragraphs and paragraphs, delete, write, delete, write, but in the end, the threads talking about something else, or I just delete it and don't try posting at all. But the problem is I feel like I can't think at all. I sometimes don't understand what I'm trying to say is, or damn it, I can't even finish this sentence the way I think I wanted to.
It feels like life isn't real.
People ask why I don't think this life is real, but I don't know.
People say even if this isn't the "real life", why don't you just live it because it's not like I can do anything about it, but it's this fear I don't understand that gets to me. Ahhhh, somebody help me. Somebody save me.
No, no, never mind that. Just somebody tell me how to think clearly again. Or maybe, how to deal with mental stress first?

>> No.7316640

>>7316632
I advise you to keep a bound notebook or a journal to write down anything and everything you feel like putting in it, if you can find words to put pen to paper with.

Although for some people it's not helpful or worse.

>> No.7316682

>>7316632
I had a thought strangely like that in the shower last night. Except I came to the conclusion that if the world isn't real, then there's nothing wrong with absorbing myself in another layer of unreality. It made a lot more sense at the time.

>> No.7316762

>>7316640
I do that, sorta. I write things to myself on my "phone", but there's usually nothing to write about daily, so they usually end up being occasional entries of VN ideas or something equally embarrassing. They help though because I can look back on previous entries so it feels like I have something to prove that it's still the same life.

>>7316682
I'm not sure if it's right, but I think I get a panic or anxiety attack when it's bad. Or is that the same thing? I just hide under the blankets and listen to music with headphones until it passes.

I'll try writing more to myself. Thanks for the advice. I won't be posting more on /jp/ though because I'm afraid I'll be "shitting up /jp/", but I must say I like these types of threads.

>> No.7316817

>>7316541
If you are having trouble with english just read a book.

>> No.7316832

>>7316762
My notebook has the most random stuff in it. Dream records, what I plan to do in the next six hours, a lot of notes to myself sometimes from my own point of view and then sometimes from a "third-person" point of view, sometimes just the color of the sky. It's anything goes for me.

I prefer paper to electronic for this sort of stuff, but that's just personal preference.

>I won't be posting more on /jp/ though because I'm afraid I'll be "shitting up /jp/", but I must say I like these types of threads.
Don't worry too much about it. Anybody worried about the fact that they might be shitting up /jp/ isn't going to be the kind of person that causes problems. Still, if you're out for now, I'll see you around.

>> No.7316869 [DELETED] 

>>7316050
>I took up singing to myself to combat this
Entirely different parts of the brain handle singing and speaking. It's why some people who have completely lost the ability to talk still might retain singing.

The point is, singing might not preventing forgetting how to talk.

>> No.7316885

>>7316050
>I took up singing to myself to combat this
Entirely different parts of the brain handle singing and speaking. It's why some people who have completely lost the ability to talk still might retain singing.

The point is, singing might not prevent forgetting how to talk.

>> No.7316899

>>7316632
It's easy to just sit there and take in information all day when you're on the computer. Communicating is a bitch because you have to think so differently, and you also have to be prepared for what others think of your thoughts. Shut-ins/antisocial people don't have many chances to communicate. That's why when you do get the chance to communicate, your head just feels like a mess and nothing comes out properly. I'm sure if I didn't talk at all with my family members I would be worse off right now. My speech may be bad, but there's nothing much I can do about it at this point except keep it from getting worse.

>I write paragraphs and paragraphs, delete, write, delete, write, but in the end, the threads talking about something else, or I just delete it and don't try posting at all. But the problem is I feel like I can't think at all. I sometimes don't understand what I'm trying to say is, or damn it, I can't even finish this sentence the way I think I wanted to.
I do this all the time. Sometimes I end up spending 3 hours or so just rewriting something over and over, only to end up deleting it and give up posting it. It sucks, that's why I usually don't post a lot because I spend so much time writing and editing that I lose time to spend on eroge and other things. I think I've already spent over an hour writing/rewriting this post. I already knew this was going to happen, but I wanted to post anyway so I went through with it. I don't feel like the hour was wasted though, because I like this thread.

Even if you only post less than 10 posts a week, at least it's something. I'm sure it would be even worse if you didn't post at all. Obviously it's not very reassuring if someone says it could be worse, but oh well. Hope you hang in there somehow.

>> No.7317012

i genuinely feel for you guys im not trolling or insulting you guys i used to have the same problem then i played xbox and talked to ppl in there then graduallly i got better at talking in real life

>> No.7317044

You suck at life.

-/r9k/

>> No.7317055

>>7317044
How did your wonderful and fulfulling life bring you to /jp/, /r9k/?

>> No.7317062

>>7317055

got linked over from another board laughing at your pathetic ass.

you sad?

ye you sad.

>> No.7317064

shit i talk to myself
it is impossible for me to go even one day without speaking
it's not quite "black people in the movie theater" but it is close

>> No.7317072

>>7317044
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

>> No.7317077
File: 56 KB, 344x505, Jags_guy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317077

>> No.7317081

got linked to /sp/ >>>/sp/12030445

>> No.7317095

>38 sages
holy shit why do you ronery weeaboos sage so much?

>> No.7317102

Thank you for shitting up a good, meaningful thread.

>> No.7317105
File: 99 KB, 366x334, 1263766020349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317105

>> No.7317106

sure is beta in here

>> No.7317107

>>7317102
yw

>> No.7317110 [DELETED] 
File: 7 KB, 283x178, forever malone.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317110

weaboo ass bitches

>> No.7317112
File: 58 KB, 903x550, sp11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317112

/sp/ should really beat the shit out of you beta faggots

>> No.7317115

>>7317077
>>7317105
>>7317110
Its pretty sad that your lives are so boring that you feel a need to intrude one other peoples'.

>> No.7317116
File: 4 KB, 647x59, mootsage.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317116

>>7317095
Because we're the only board on 4chan who use sage correctly.

>> No.7317118
File: 11 KB, 195x195, 125235861589.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317118

I kinda feel sad for you guys.
-/sp/

>> No.7317122
File: 14 KB, 210x210, av-12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317122

>> No.7317124

>>7317118
If I told you we were perfectly content this way, how would you respond?

>> No.7317125

>>7317115
>accusing other people of leading boring lives

This thread's full of weeaboos who haven't left their parents basement in months. I mean, don't you guys at least like... socialize with your mom when she brings down your dinner?

>> No.7317126

>>7317124
that you've rationalized yourself into that opinion

>> No.7317128
File: 5 KB, 255x153, leonardo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317128

>>7317118
>pwnstar91

>> No.7317129

>>7317118
I feel sorry for you for being a puppet of the society who can't think for himself

>> No.7317130
File: 585 KB, 800x600, 1300740800821.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317130

>>7317124
but are you truly happy?

youve never wondered what your life could have been like?

>> No.7317132
File: 205 KB, 500x500, 1283165309091.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317132

>>7317126
and you're so deluded into thinking only your hobbies are possibly fun?

>> No.7317133

The causes of current events in this thread can probably be traced all the way back to Koakuma's finger trick.

>> No.7317134

>>7317132
that was never said. there is nothing wrong with your hobby in moderation.

>> No.7317135
File: 328 KB, 1024x683, sp room.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317135

>mfw this thread

okay this is straight up pathetic

>> No.7317137
File: 41 KB, 351x359, 1299702563680..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317137

>>7317133

>> No.7317138

>>7317130
Are you really arguing that happiness is objective?

>> No.7317139
File: 309 KB, 800x600, konayuki fururi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317139

/jp/ just got shitty

>> No.7317141

>>7317124
I would say thats a lie and that you just have put your self in a position where you dont believe you can change it. You just accept thats how things are.

I pity you guys. Like not talking for 2 months is not even on the level of just the high school nerd who gets bullied every day. This is some disturbing shit

>> No.7317142

>>7317129
>insulting a society for valuing socializing and communication with other human beings instead of jerking off to 2d characters in your parents basement where you still reside despite being over 30 years of age

holy shit go contribute something, anything to the world you live in

>> No.7317143

>>7317130
Don't worry, one thing I get out of being the way I am is a lot of time for introspection.

I would break down if I had to maintain relationships with more than a few people,so yes I can say I am happy being alone and limiting my interaction with others to the fleeting anonymous contact on /jp/

>> No.7317144

>>7317116
>>7317124
>>7317129
>>7317138
Don't even bother.

>> No.7317146

ever notice that /jp/ turns into a pity party after the normalfags fall asleep?

>> No.7317148

>>7317138
im saying youve convinced yourself of your 'happiness' which is a lie

>> No.7317152

>>7317130
You've never wondered what your life could have been like? I doubt you've even spent an entire day playing eroge before.

>> No.7317156

>>7317141
Ys sir-e-o, happiness is objective...there's no more point talking to you when its obvious this is yet another way to spend time in your empty life

>> No.7317157

LOL I CANT BELIEVE HOW FAGGOT YOU PUNKS ARE... ENJOY NEVER GETTING YOUR DICK TOUCHED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>> No.7317160

>>7317148
so an unhappy person is trying to convince a happy person that their happiness is false?

georgecostanza.jpg

>> No.7317161
File: 158 KB, 560x2864, 1299133022694.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317161

>>7317157

>> No.7317162
File: 23 KB, 327x382, 349.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317162

>>7317118
>pwnstar91

>> No.7317163

>>7317116
>implying sage does anything
but anyway i guess you don't mind having to wait 1 minute to make another post seeing as you pathetic losers can go 2 months without opening your mouth for anything but your dissapoint dads cock

>> No.7317165

>>7317163
Sage does do something. It leaves the thread where it is as opposed to bumping it to the top of the first page.

>> No.7317166
File: 64 KB, 834x513, 1296715196251_409.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317166

>>7317118
>pwnstar91

>> No.7317170
File: 25 KB, 312x317, 1282348510560.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317170

ITT: /sp/ shitposts because they are bored and /jp/ replies because they are bored.

Oh lookie, a point of similarity

>> No.7317173

>>731716
sure is victim of bullying in here

>> No.7317174

>>7317165
But if the thread is a hot-topic which is currently discussed, why not bump it while posting? dumbfucks, this is why you never go outside. Your brains are fucked upp from watching to much anime.

>> No.7317178
File: 315 KB, 512x512, 1283336457336.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317178

>>7317173
>can't even reference posts correctly
Oh my

>> No.7317179

>>7317165
aaaaaaaand it didn't keep us from finding it.

>> No.7317182

ITT: /sp/ gets buttowned and anally furious from intellectually superior nerds

>> No.7317183
File: 47 KB, 150x186, crylaughDOHOHO.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317183

>>7317182

>> No.7317184

>>7317174
/jp/ is slow enough to where sage actually has an effect, its use is proportional to the board its used on.

>> No.7317185

I never understood this, why would you call names or otherwise make someone feel horrible, especially if you think they're sad?
I'd rather try to help them.

This thread was helping a lot of us who haven't spoken in months.

>> No.7317186
File: 9 KB, 278x278, 1302203679340..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317186

>>7317178
>implying im computer literate
>implying i didnt delete the last digit by accident

>> No.7317188

>>7317174
In /jp/, people tend to avoid bumping threads that are off-topic out of principle, which this thread was, even if there's an active discussion inside.

>> No.7317189

>>7317183
yeah, even us regular /jp/ers laugh at him. ignore him. i'm sure even /sp/ has a couple like that, right?

>> No.7317192

Where is aikido spammer when you need him?

>> No.7317193
File: 499 KB, 1024x768, duuuuude.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317193

>>7317189

You mean like

>pwnstar91

>> No.7317194

>>7317192
suigin is still sleeping.

>> No.7317195

>>7317142
Why would I contribute to your society? It's you who should go and work hard so I can sit at home, relax and enjoy my welfare that comes from your taxes.

>> No.7317196

Oh wow, you can really tell where /sp/ came in as the uncalled for and out-of-the-blue reaction image spamming starts.

>> No.7317197
File: 56 KB, 200x200, Get out close.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317197

>>7317189
>i'm

You're no regular /jp/er.

>> No.7317198

>>7317185

>> No.7317201
File: 309 KB, 1600x1200, yukariparasol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317201

>>7317185

see>>7317161

>>7317186
Now see most of us would actually pay attention to details like that, call it whatever you want, I call it actually paying attention.

>> No.7317202

>>7317197
fuck off, sion. no one cares what you say. you're embarrassing and laughed at, not with.

>> No.7317203

>>7317198
Those normals are so pathetic that they need to lash at someone, who they think are lower than them, to boost their confidence. It's understandable, because it's one of the few pleasures they get for working their asses off for the whole life.

>> No.7317205

>>7317185
I remember reading some (shitty) study about this.
People feel just as happy when their neighbour loses 10k, as they do when they win 10k.
I don't think it's true, but it would fit here, by making someone else less happy, they become happier...?

>> No.7317206

>>7317201
>Now see most of us would actually pay attention to details like that, call it whatever you want, I call it actually paying attention.
>Implying that shouldn't have been two sentences

>> No.7317207

look, I've never been one for insulting people or bullying or whatever, but holy Christ you guys have s problem. I can't even describe how much wat I've read in this thread

>> No.7317209
File: 193 KB, 759x640, yukarinightmarenoeyes.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317209

>>7317206
Does my post anger you?

>> No.7317210

>>7317198
whos to say that an insult wont be what motivates you to make a change

>> No.7317211

why don't you fags just go troll /sp/? it's not even that hard just go talk shit about the yankees or something.

>> No.7317212

>>7317205
That's kind of sad, but to each their own.
If seeing other people makes them happy who are we to critize that?

>> No.7317213

>>7317202
I can only wish I was Sion so that I may have openly homosexual relations with Jones and ZUNbar.

>> No.7317216
File: 22 KB, 229x244, Costanza8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317216

>not putting your speech inpediment in the fridge

>> No.7317218
File: 375 KB, 1324x1440, kogasaumbrella.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317218

>>7317210
Who's to say that this insulting isn't the very reason most of us became what we are now, and will serve to do nothing more than alienate us from society even more

>> No.7317219

>>7317216

i bet they put it next to their soya sauce.

>> No.7317220

>>7317211
Why? Do two wrongs make a right?

>> No.7317221

>>7317210
After reading this thread, do you really believe in that? Being insulted by random people on the internet isn't exactly a very life-changing experience.

>> No.7317222

>>7317210
It's not like you're the first or even the hundredth person to drop by /jp/ and throw around insults.

>> No.7317224

>>7317129

AAAAAAAAAAH.... AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. Puppet of society? HAHAHHA.
Ok emo kid go cur yourself some more.

>> No.7317225

>>7317211
Are you talking to /jp/ or /sp/?

/jp/ has never gone out to troll or shitpost on any other board. There's no point.

>> No.7317226
File: 544 KB, 1202x2865, normal people vs jp.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317226

fucking weeaboo aspies, get a life, you're worse than chris chan

>> No.7317228

>>7317213
>capitalizing sion in the middle of a sentence
obviously you're the same type of faggot as them. like i said, you're laughed at, not with.

>> No.7317230
File: 224 KB, 777x777, 04b1b47186702ff458cb745265213b6f.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317230

>>7317224
cur?

>> No.7317234

>>7317210
Alright let's put this into perspective then. There's a homeless man on the street. Let's assume that this homeless man isn't completely worthless. He's only homeless due to a combination of bad luck and poor circumstances throughout his life. However, events have taken their toll and he's pretty much lost all hope. He's resigned to being worthless and homeless.

Now you, the great benefactor of motivation, come by and kick him in nuts. Then you spit on him and keep kicking him while he's down. To finish it all off, you call him a worthless sack of shit that should get up and contribute to society.

I'm sure he'll listen to you.

>> No.7317235

just quick question, how many of you are european and how many are american?

>> No.7317236

>>7317226
Right side seems pretty fun, well...except carrying the Dakimakura around, I'm not that brave.

>> No.7317237

>>7317226
What's your problem man? Just let do people whatever the hell they want on a friday night.

>> No.7317239
File: 282 KB, 960x960, 1270566741875.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317239

>>7317224
U mad? Is it an anal fissures from being raped at your mcdonalds work all day?

>> No.7317240

>>7317226
that feel when the /jp/ side isn't even /jp/ but you'd rather pick that site than the normal one

>> No.7317241

>>7317230
What is right next to 'r' on the keyboard and makes the word into something that is relevant to the sentence.

Figure it out.

>> No.7317242
File: 16 KB, 300x300, arsene-wenger..jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317242

>>7317218
if youre expecting something to come along and change your life it will never happen
day by day youll go through life and nothing will change dealwithit

>mfw a nerd was unemployed and a failure in life despite his 130+ IQ

>> No.7317244

>>7317226
But it's not even night in the third picture, can't you put more effort when making pictures?

>> No.7317245

>>7317234
Hell yeah he would

>> No.7317246

>>7317241
cue?

>> No.7317247

>>7317234

you're a fucking idiot. that's completely different.

you fuckers have the ability and choice to socialize.

>> No.7317249

>>7317226
I dont think a bunch of fucking guido's are normal.

>> No.7317251

>>7317246
Thats what emo kids do rite? Cue themselves?

>> No.7317253 [DELETED] 
File: 78 KB, 500x527, 1302667803574.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317253

>>7317242
I would rather no one come along under the delusion that they can make me "better", you included. I will do what suits me, not like it makes any difference to you

>despite his 130+ IQ
No one is perfect

>> No.7317254

I'd love to be homeless sometimes.
I think it's a difficult but also a very adventurous and free life

>> No.7317255

>>7317247
Some people here have mental issues that make it rather difficult to up and become a party person out of the blue, even if that was what they wanted to do..

>> No.7317257

>>7317251

cue themselves to cut their wrists and legs

amiriteppl?

>> No.7317258

>>7317251
I wouldn't know, I never met one. I guess you're more experienced in that regard.

>> No.7317260

>>7317247
But we choose not to, because it's not interesting to us. Is that difficult to understand for you?

>> No.7317263 [DELETED] 

>>7317247
Consider the following: they already tried. They went to parties, got wasted and made some friends like most normal people do. They didn't enjoy it, and chose to live like they do know instead. Different people enjoy different things, I'm sure you know that already.

There's no excuse though, for the hikis who whine about their condition and don't want to do anything about it, I'm sure they're able to pay for professional help if they can pay for figurines.

>> No.7317265

>>7317260
so are being introverted and into Japanese stuff related or unrelated?

>> No.7317266

>>7317239
ugh, that sounds horrible. did this happen to you? is this why you're so mad? yeah.

>> No.7317269

>>7317249
Being a normalfag isn't so much about actually being normal, it's more about thinking that you are normal while looking down on everyone.

I think most normalfags actually have some secrets which would make them seem rather unnormal but they hide those things

>> No.7317271
File: 631 KB, 1000x1000, 765d0cdb823fdcd5122b8de378ad5ea6.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317271

>>7317242
I do what suits me, I take it easy. I will decide my life, not have someone try and come in with the delusion that they can make me "better", you included

>despite his 130+ IQ
No one is perfect

>> No.7317273

>>7317255

socialize doesn't always mean getting tanked and having a shitload of fun.

>> No.7317276
File: 37 KB, 358x358, kyou_fujibayashi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317276

im a guy who likes sp and jp but please sp just stick to your own thread and make fun of the lakers and leave these poor guys in jp alone let them do what they do

>> No.7317277

>>7317253
then this is where i depart, goodluck everyone has a calling in life whatever it is

if you enjoy life i have no problem, just dont regret the choices youve made

>> No.7317279

Consider the following: they already tried. They went to parties, got wasted and made some friends like most normal people do. They didn't enjoy it, and chose to live like they do now instead. Different people enjoy different things, I'm sure you know that already.

There's no excuse though, for the hikis who whine about their condition and don't want to do anything about it, I'm sure they're able to pay for professional help if they can pay for figurines.

>> No.7317281

>>7317247
2nd'd

>> No.7317282

>>7317247
The argument was simply whether or not insults were an effective form of motivation. It has nothing to do with who we are or who the homeless man is. You can easily replace him with a less extreme example. Do you see insulting that person being effective? I doubt it.

Face it, nothing justifies insulting another person who has done nothing to harm you. If anyone around here needs to shape up, it's some of you who have come here simply to exert your "superiority".

>> No.7317285

>>7317273
>socialize doesn't always mean [...] having a shitload of fun.
Why would I be socializing then when I can be having fun instead?

Seriosuly, what's the upside here?

>> No.7317287

>>7317258
No man im all about the cig burns. TSSSSS*

>> No.7317288

Do not feed the trolls.

>> No.7317291

>>7317285

>seriously, what's the upside here?

female interaction.

>> No.7317292

>>7317285
Have you ever socialized before sir? Cuz you can do all your anime weeaboo shit with other weeaboo's.

>> No.7317294

>>7317291
We don't care for that

>> No.7317295

>>7317294
and how would you know?

>> No.7317297

>>7317291
Still don't see any upsides.

>> No.7317298

>>7317292
>Cuz you can do all your anime weeaboo shit with other weeaboo's.
But that would be horrible.

>> No.7317299

I'm from Philadelphia and I have the same problem. I wish I was a better person. All I do is follow shit sports teams and fap to pictures of ugly men (ie Chase Utley). :/

>> No.7317300

>>7317295
BURNED

>> No.7317301

>>7317291
Some people are fine without it and other people can't live without it. What's wrong with being part of the first group?

We get it, the way that some of us live and are content with (and others of us are not content with but let's set those people aside for now) is missing some components that you think are crucial to your own happiness, but not everybody is you.

>> No.7317303

>>7317292
And why the hell would I? I'm fine on my own.

>> No.7317304
File: 325 KB, 500x650, 1282392840462.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317304

>>7317291
>female interaction.

Now give us an interesting reason

>> No.7317305

>>7317292
You mean circle jerking? That's what we do at /jp/ meet-ups.

>> No.7317307

>>7317282

insults make boys become men. feed off of it to prove the fuckers wrong.

when i goaltended in hockey, i took a fuckload of heat and i did my absolute best to show them up.

it built character for me.

>> No.7317308

>>7317291
That's a terrible reason.

>>7317292
It's not proper to admit it in /jp/ but I actually do have good friends. That of course doesn't mean I constantly enjoy their company enough to keep socializing day in and day out.

>> No.7317309

some ppl have conditions they were born with who are you guys to tell them how to live thats the parents job and their own

>> No.7317311

>>7317292
Social weeaboos are the lowest possible scum. They are truly the worst, and I wouldn't want to be within a mile of one, ever.

>> No.7317315

>>7317311
And regular isolated weeaboos leeching off their parents is so much better.

>> No.7317318

>>7317307
It works in some places (maybe boot camp); it doesn't work in others. It almost certainly won't do any good for people who are extremely insecure, as some of the people you were laughing at earlier on in the thread were.

>> No.7317319

>>7317305
Yeah thats exactly what I ment. Were you at the last one? I was the big sweaty hairy guy 3rd from the far right.

>> No.7317325

>>7317307
Are you by any chance a Republican who lives in the rural mid-West? That would clear many things up for me and I would be able to abandon this shitty thread for sleep.

>> No.7317326

I only ever talk to my therapist, about once a week.

It's pretty funny since I mumble and stutter a lot at the start of a session but speak quite fluently by the end.

>> No.7317328

>>7317325
Just go to sleep anyway. No need to bring politics into it.

>> No.7317330
File: 519 KB, 3400x1663, 17724907.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317330

THIS IS NOW A BYAKUREN THREAD

>> No.7317331
File: 110 KB, 345x304, 1295849311161.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317331

>>7317307
>>7317307
insults dont make a you man what makes a man is understanding others and being mature about it and in the process you make friends.. you do need to stand up for yourself at times but what makes a man is understanding the time and place to do it.. those are my two cents in the matter

>> No.7317333
File: 656 KB, 1000x1000, 038ae2b96fe5e3868de198c56b08cecf.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317333

>>7317330

>> No.7317334

>>7317307
>i
>i
>i
>me
Everything that applies to you, applies to everybody. Different circumstances don't exist. People don't have their own pasts and mental conditions are just fairy tales.

>> No.7317336
File: 311 KB, 640x800, biakusala.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317336

>>7317330
I wish it could be that easy

>> No.7317337
File: 128 KB, 1300x861, 1154a8f060ce849a0eed38ce950a1eca.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317337

>> No.7317341
File: 209 KB, 600x600, Woof.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317341

>>7317330
I was waiting for something like this.

>> No.7317343
File: 237 KB, 615x695, 35d2b4486c5d42b77017091f7a2f43ec.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317343

>> No.7317344
File: 2.17 MB, 1600x1200, 17584698.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317344

>> No.7317345

>>7317325

would that make you feel better?

i bet your high school completely shoved the term "self esteem" down your throat.

>> No.7317348

>>7317331
I'd rather be discussing this issue with Hitler than with some moron from /sp/ who can't even write properly.

>> No.7317353

>>7317269
Being a normalfag is all about just being as ignorant and sheep like as possible. It's also about never being yourself in fear that you will be called anything but normal. Being a normalfag is all in all just about living a lie. It doesn't matter what way you live, as long as you are actually true to yourself you aren't a normalfag. If you have a girlfriend and a nice job and you really wanted those things then good for you but if you are just some asshole who has that shit just for showing everyone how normal you are on then go kill yourself because you are even more worthless than me who does nothing but sit in a room all day using a computer and only leaves to buy stuff and go out for food.

>> No.7317354
File: 523 KB, 1000x849, 16732975.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317354

>> No.7317355

Notice how OP didn't delete his thread after /sp/ came in. He frequents both /sp/ and /jp/ and probably was the one who made the thread on /sp/ that brought all the trolls in here.
10/10 This guy knows his shit.

>> No.7317356
File: 18 KB, 480x360, 0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317356

>>7317348
ok its a byakuren thread now

>> No.7317357
File: 469 KB, 672x667, 18027770.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317357

I'd let superhuman Hijiri me if you know what I mean.

>> No.7317358

>>7317355
He probably went to sleep four hours ago, you fucking dumb shit.

>> No.7317359

>>7317355
This thread is almost 24 hours old so he's probably not on /jp/ at the moment.

>> No.7317360

>>7317353
you havent interacted with society for so long you've become delusional

i pity you

>> No.7317364
File: 415 KB, 543x805, 77a71943be8ed984748c73d16e152799.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317364

Looking at this image makes me start making accordian music in my head, it really is wonderful

>> No.7317365

>>7317360
He probably pities you, too.

You two can go and throw a pity party together.

>> No.7317366

>>7317358
>>7317359
Bitches don't know 'bout mah planning.

>> No.7317368

>>7317353

>I believe everything I hear about society even though I have no experience.

>> No.7317369

>>7317355
Nevermind that the thread was created yesterday.

>> No.7317371
File: 2.29 MB, 1472x1800, 18309852.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317371

>> No.7317374

>>7317364
Fuck this thread I'm going to play my accordion

>> No.7317375

>>7317353 no one on 4chan is normal lmao

>> No.7317377
File: 499 KB, 628x886, Byakuren Hijiri 536225.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317377

Less acknowledging normalfags

More Byakuren

>> No.7317379

Holy crap, you mean you guys spend so much time alone that you actually forget how to talk??

Jesus CHRIST. That is not healthy.

Love, /sp/.

Also not saging for no reason because I'm a regular person. You know, someone who talks to more than 3 people in a span of 6 months

>> No.7317381

>>7317360
You should probably stop assuming that people can't be happy with lives that are different to yours, you're making yourself look foolish.

>> No.7317382
File: 673 KB, 874x1200, 17282244.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317382

>> No.7317385
File: 24 KB, 382x369, 1301954154608.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317385

>>7317118
>pwnstar91

>> No.7317386

>>7317360
Why?

>> No.7317387

>>7317377
youre right lets all ignore the bored sp fags more BYAKUREN dammit

>> No.7317389
File: 71 KB, 644x251, trolltoohard.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317389

>> No.7317391
File: 929 KB, 858x1200, 17865057.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317391

>> No.7317392
File: 6 KB, 140x139, 07.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317392

>jp

>> No.7317395

>>7317379
>Also not saging for no reason because I'm a regular person.
You do understand this is the equivalent of going to another person's messy home and making it even dirtier.

>> No.7317397

>>7317381
So let me get this straight.

Theres people in this thread claiming they haven't left their basement for months at a time and have forgotten how to speak properly, some of which are fearing the fact that they are losing their grip on reality..

..And you expect me to believe you guys are all just happy and fine with that?

Sure is delusional in here

>> No.7317398
File: 47 KB, 500x500, 1271180060944.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317398

>> No.7317399
File: 278 KB, 620x830, Byakuren Hijiri 726689.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317399

>> No.7317402

>>7317397

Yes, they are saying EXACTLY THAT

>> No.7317403

>>7317386
if you cant identify with people in your own society and people on your own street you have truly hit rock bottom

youre exhibiting the traits of serial killers doesnt this worry you?

>> No.7317405
File: 2.87 MB, 1438x2000, Byakuren Hijiri 910631.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317405

>> No.7317406

>>7317395
Your "home" is the internet equivalent of an episode of Hoarders. Complete with delusions that everything is okay. Sorry I couldn't make this board any shittier if I tried.

>> No.7317408
File: 112 KB, 378x414, autism20.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317408

/sp/ tripfags talking about socializing even though they spend every game thread in front of their computer.

>> No.7317409
File: 325 KB, 763x763, cd5ba5337a43d2c0bc0ff887c5bf31f7b8e9196f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317409

>>7317364
Wow, I did this too, it practically made my day. Call me easily entertained but that's kind of awesome

>> No.7317410
File: 142 KB, 600x800, Byakuren Hijiri 641849.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317410

>> No.7317411

>>7317403

DONT WORRY BRO. IT'S JUST MENTAL ILLNESS

>> No.7317413

>>7317397
Apparently your retarded brain can't comprehend that people can live happily without the touch of reality.

>> No.7317416
File: 1.47 MB, 2000x2000, 098cadcbab76e2d614368dcab4e5ff36.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317416

>> No.7317418

>>7317397
No, that's not it. You seem to misunderstand. Not all of the people on here are having such problems, most of then aren't. I just think it's a bit childish to throw a fuss about people enjoying different things than you do.

>> No.7317419
File: 154 KB, 1000x1060, 1e164d8f569d521369b1e4f12263c931f557c70f.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317419

>> No.7317420

>>7317413
Yeah right. If you want no reality then maybe you should distance yourself from a computer. The reason you haven't done that is because you are absolutely desperate for some sort of interaction but you are too pussy to actually go and get it. So you substitute real interaction with 4chan bullshit.

>> No.7317422
File: 377 KB, 750x749, Byakuren Hijiri 543047.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317422

>> No.7317423

>>7317379
you love watching men all i dont understand how can criticize others on jp when you actually like men at least jp loves women gtfo jp

>> No.7317425

>>7317403
Why should it worry me? Why should I even care?

>> No.7317426

>>7317397
>And you expect me to believe you guys are all just happy and fine with that?

Believe whatever you want, just don't apply your values to people who have made different lifestyle choices to yours.

>> No.7317427

>>7317423
You love DRAWINGS of women, faggot.

>> No.7317428

>>7317397
>..And you expect me to believe you guys are all just happy and fine with that?
Did you notice anyone complaining about their situation?

This thread was a lively conversation about ways to prevent and deal with this until /sp/ came along and informed us that this kind of behaviour is in fact abnormal. Never would have realized.

>>7317406
While you're technically right, my parallel actually referred to the implication that you considered this to be something that a "regular person" would do.

>> No.7317430

>>7317426
>choices

You didn't choose this lifestyle. You hate it. You desperately wish you were a normal person that wasn't a complete social outcast. Thats why you've banished yourselves into your dark anime infested basements

>> No.7317431
File: 227 KB, 763x763, 40779dc84607a579e322651daa87e821a831bb00.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317431

>>7317420
and you whine so much about the importance of socialization yet you waste this much time on the computer doing the same thing.

hmm...

>> No.7317432
File: 580 KB, 900x1200, 8203db85c4ff9748bdd492a5dfa0b7d833e35d0d.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317432

>>7317418
Calling someone retarded to prove your point won't get us anywhere.
Keep it friendly

>> No.7317433
File: 475 KB, 673x1000, 16746718.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317433

>> No.7317434

look at sp fags preaching to jp
at least jp does something more than looking at men all day

>> No.7317437 [DELETED] 

>>7317368
That's just ridiculous. We're all juridically adults.

>> No.7317438
File: 204 KB, 563x777, 18046291.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317438

>> No.7317441

>>7317430
Not really.

>> No.7317443

>>7317430
It's like I'm really talking to a wall.

>> No.7317445
File: 882 KB, 1000x666, 17506206.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317445

>> No.7317446

you know if op was trolling i would laugh my ass off

>> No.7317448
File: 129 KB, 850x850, sample_9fe106adb3357c09791ec6c2956ffa5a74682017.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317448

>> No.7317449
File: 81 KB, 269x237, 1255899981001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317449

>> No.7317450
File: 621 KB, 768x960, Byakuren Hijiri 722700.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317450

>> No.7317451
File: 351 KB, 800x1000, 17043244.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317451

>> No.7317452
File: 854 KB, 850x1037, e02698c4914f4bc3eff0452362d05b66a3f01947.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317452

>>7317430
Now that's just plain obvious trolling.

>> No.7317454
File: 5 KB, 616x398, zieligetroll.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317454

>> No.7317455
File: 235 KB, 640x540, Byakuren Hijiri 544443.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317455

>> No.7317458

i once saw a movie about a sports fan that was a neet and his life revolved around the new york giants im just putting this out there

>> No.7317459
File: 1.74 MB, 1403x992, 16632946.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317459

NAMUSAN!

>> No.7317460

>>7317430
I'm not a social outcast. I'm not a shutin either.

I'm a university student working on a degree, but my circumstances aren't relevant here. And I don't even watch anime, this isn't /a/.

>> No.7317461
File: 830 KB, 1000x1400, 9d3f9c5180195cc7ff23e2ac1a35693008d150ff.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317461

>> No.7317462

>>7317428
Are you fucking serious? YES you guys are complaining about it. Maybe you should go read the first few posts in this thread. Here, I'll help you out with a few quotes
>>7316112
>>7316416
>>7316541

And thats just a few I found while skimming.

Stay delusional /jp/, I'm out.

>> No.7317467

what would you do if a woman walked up to you and said "hi", /jp/?

and yes, you would have to be outside in the park or something for this to happen.

there's a reason why i never used a picture.

>> No.7317468
File: 44 KB, 409x393, 1295245735342.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317468

>this whole fucking thread

thank you for making me feel better about myself

>> No.7317469

>>7317462
and your reaction was to come in and shit it up, you're genius

>> No.7317471
File: 528 KB, 496x1200, 16674269_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317471

>> No.7317472

>>7317468
Same here, thanks /sp/

>> No.7317474

>>7317468
You must be a great person. I wish we could be friends.

>> No.7317475
File: 340 KB, 1365x2000, 16952090.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317475

>> No.7317476

im from sp but i have to side with jp on this they live their life the way they want and their happy. and the people on here who are criticizing them are insecure about themselves so they feel they need to make fun of jp

>> No.7317478
File: 20 KB, 350x300, 17c04e5da2285d1cb9ef81f849e9e5fd0d549f23.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317478

I wonder if Byakuren would dedicate her life to make normalfags and neets understand each other if she would live in the real world.

In a sense the normalfags are like humans while neets are youaki

>> No.7317479

>>7317476

well no shit sherlock, and we're thankful they make it so easy

>> No.7317480
File: 91 KB, 480x864, 17184595_p0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317480

Bump limit.

>> No.7317482

/sp/ cannot take it easy. This is only further evidence that the denizens of /sp/ have had their brains infected with reptilian-engineered fungi transmitted in locker rooms everywhere.

/jp/ should remain vigilant against this insidious threat to our ability to take it easy.

>> No.7317483
File: 9 KB, 276x311, CostanzaSmirk.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317483

>>7317482

>> No.7317486

>>7317430
Why can't you believe us? Would it shatter your world view? Why would we lie? As you can see, people on this board aren't very excited about trolling.

>> No.7317487
File: 2.50 MB, 3000x1624, Byakuren Hijiri 715889.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317487

I'll leave with this gigantic one since the bump limit has been hit.

Good night /jp/. Take it easy.

>> No.7317488
File: 46 KB, 600x600, 2cacc22ae905973358e6c06333b87672.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317488

>>7317479
>implying you didn't just collectively get rectum-raged ITT

>> No.7317491
File: 36 KB, 450x370, 1300146759526.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317491

>>7317488

>> No.7317492

archive this shit

chanarchive.org

>> No.7317498

if only the moderators were here to ban sp fags

>> No.7317501

>>7317498

they're too busy out having social lives. sorry, nigga.

>> No.7317504

Wow, you guys are a bunch of beta permavirgins.

Holy fuck that's SHAMEFUL how pathetic you are.

- /sp/

>> No.7317505
File: 165 KB, 354x600, 1282458348716.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317505

>>7317501
Fine with me, this thread shows that we can deal pretty well

>> No.7317509

>>7317504
Enjoy your useless monkey brain that can only think about sex.

>> No.7317511

>>7317509
Enjoy your useless beta brain that can only think about japanese cartoons.

Seriously, this is one you can't win my son.

>> No.7317513
File: 89 KB, 576x465, TheNew4chanInfowars.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317513

>>7317483
/sp/ is obviously the test-bed for moots 4chan 2.0 with facebook integration. Soon every aspect of your life will be woven into moots network of information collection. From there it will be simple to dig-up your worst secrets as well as fabricating any information moot's overseers desire.

/jp/ must remain steadfast in opposition to this infiltration.

>> No.7317515

im not even from /sp/ and this is sad for /jp/

>> No.7317516

>>7317501
shut up nigger

>> No.7317524

>>7317511
>japanese cartoons
You aren't even on the right board.

>> No.7317526

hi /jp/

just wanted you to know that; I love you.

Can we live a life of peace and happiness together? I don't think so. It remains still, that I do--in fact--love you.

I hope you'll see improvements soon.
This applies to anonymous /jp/

attention seeking tripfags need not apply

>> No.7317531

>>7317511
>>7317509
You are both equally silly

>> No.7317533
File: 228 KB, 567x567, 3421 - tagme.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317533

>>7317511
I'm sorry kid, but you have a long way to maturity if you don't even have the basic concepts down such as admitting to the possibility that there are different sorts of people.

I'm sure you'll learn one day, just don't make too many enemies until then

>> No.7317535
File: 13 KB, 284x177, happybear.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317535

>yfw da op wins da unable to exhibit a basic human traitb owl

>> No.7317536

>>7317533 amen to that

>> No.7317538

Wow this thread is fucking pathetic, I mean /sp/ seriously can't even put in the effort to troll /jp/, I hate to think what effort they put in the real world.

>> No.7317539

>>7317533
I'm well aware there are different sorts of people. The sort of people /jp/ are is BETAS.

Useless, lonely, permavirgin, betas.


Enemies with /jp/fags? Lol I would fuck every single one of your mothers in the ass in front of you and you wouldn't be able to stop me you useless fucks.

>> No.7317541
File: 90 KB, 500x674, Troll_alone.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317541

don't forget, it is your own fault.

>> No.7317547
File: 242 KB, 1264x1000, greentextjp.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317547

>> No.7317549

>>7317538

stop projecting

>> No.7317552

>>7317539
It's strawman time already?

>> No.7317555
File: 19 KB, 501x113, Screenshot.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317555

/sp/ sure is a bastion of tolerance and intelligence. The people who mind their own business are the dangerous ones, not the ones wishing violent beatings against those who disagree with their opinions.

>> No.7317559

>>7317552

actually I'd wager that the whole "YOU DON'T KNOW ME" thing that a shitton of yall are spewing is ground enough to assume that you're all flailing, socially inept dickheads who think way too highly of yourself.

>> No.7317560
File: 145 KB, 659x605, 5f34cf03cb03da29e1753bda0e6cf66c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317560

>>7317539
Goodness me...your post makes it sound as if you have become very frustrated.

>> No.7317562

>>7317555

your parents must be proud!

>> No.7317566

>>7317555
His father probably used violence on him when he was a kid, don't be too hard on him.

>> No.7317571

>/jp/ AND /sp/ related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75p00aJjZFA

>> No.7317572

>>7317555
sp doesnt know what bastion means

>> No.7317573
File: 22 KB, 84x100, 12745345346.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317573

>mfw /jp/ was really pathetic near me and I started to feel sorry for them but then I realized this is all their fault and they could change their circumstances within a month

>> No.7317580
File: 49 KB, 490x480, heyoooooooooooo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317580

63 hidden posts. I fear my filter will soon gain sapience. I must steel my mind and body to combat this silicone menace that may arise from the very system that keeps me sane.

>> No.7317587

>>7317559
I've been saying that we shouldn't judge each other just because we have different lifestyles.

I don't condone all the normalfag coming from /jp/ any more than all the virgin coming from /sp/.

Others will disagree though, of course.

>> No.7317589

>>7317566

didn't have to. even if he did i turned out to be a "normalfag", right?

i'm gonna go buy an ipad 2 and slap some titties around!

>> No.7317593
File: 22 KB, 400x300, yfw da steelers win da superbowl.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317593

>>7317589

>buying an ipad

>> No.7317594

>CTRL+F
>Baseball
>0 results

>> No.7317599

>>7317593

it's the normalfag sheep thing to do!

BASEBALL

>> No.7317603
File: 436 KB, 600x600, 1300941552041.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317603

This thread reminded me how shitty /jp/ is.

>> No.7317609

>>7317594

>CTRL+f
>luck swing
>0 results

>> No.7317612
File: 4 KB, 107x154, 1285714561383.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317612

>mfw /jp/ is full of socially retarded weeaboos who choose to live their lives purposely avoiding any meaningful human contact by choice near me

>> No.7317615

>>7317603
In contrast, this thread reminded me that there are good people in /jp/. Its always a bit grating reading all the posts but the regular shitposters, but then one of these sorts of things come along and show that /jp/-ers are still awesome.

That's about the only thing I can say in compliment to /sp/

>> No.7317619

>>7317615

The point is the faggots argue and try to defend their ways.

If they really didn't care they wouldn't say anything and just ignore them.

>> No.7317620

>>7317539
At least we aren't omegas that spend their time trying to look tough on an anonymous image board.

>> No.7317621
File: 94 KB, 500x355, tumblr_lcmghi4qmz1qz5a8co1_500.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317621

>>7317291
women are useless

>> No.7317626

/sp/ doesn't even realise that a lot of /jp/ers dislike human contact because of people like them.

/jp/ just wants to take it easy, /sp/ is not an easy board.

>> No.7317628
File: 66 KB, 576x423, 1282341602062.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317628

>>7317619
You think it wasn't out of boredom? You HONESTLY think they gave a shit about what some guy on an anonymous imageboard said in an obvious attempt to troll?

Wow...I'm not sure what to feel about this

>> No.7317629

>>7317589
Sorry to hear that. I feel for you.

>> No.7317630

>>7317612
for some ppl it isnt by choice for some ppl they have physical or mental diseases
so i feel it isnt right to make fun of someone who has a disease and for all the haters in here karmas gonna be a bitch for you all

>> No.7317632

>>7317619
I don't see a problem with that, you'd do the same

>> No.7317636

>>7317632

That's no fun.

>> No.7317639

>>7317619
I care because it's fun to buttown normalfag retards once in a while.

>> No.7317648

>>7317619
i wouldn't say defend our ways.

you gave /sp/ a good laugh.

your life is a joke.

you're a clown.

clown's are unhappy.

unhappy people are shut in

shut ins sssssssssSUCK

>> No.7317653

this thread proves how different boards cannot coexist on 4chan

>> No.7317657

>>7317626
>so some how this world has mean people and because of a few people you withdraw from the world.
>so some muslims are mean and blow up americans and because those few people you withdraw from reality and hate muslims
well, you guys are worse than us in /soc/

>> No.7317659

>>7317648
That's funny because we are laughing at you at the same time.

>> No.7317662

>>7317659
You seriously replied to him? :_;

>> No.7317669

>>7317657
thats competely different

>> No.7317676

>>7317657
go online date /soc/ fag

>> No.7317688

>>7317669
yeah, i was pointing out the logical fallacy of that post dipshit. I've had 3 gfs that turned out to be shit but you don't see me go "HERP WOMENZ RUINZ MAI LIFE DERP"

>>7317676
Sure, better than, "people are mean and therefore I hate all interaction"

>> No.7317690

>>7317195
>>7317195
there are three types of people i want to beat to death:

1 child abusers
2 drunk drivers
3 lazy cunts like you

>> No.7317692

>>7317653
yup they certainly cannot coexist together

>> No.7317703

>>7317688
>Sure, better than, "people are mean and therefore I hate all interaction"

It's more like "many people are unpleasant to be around, and I'd rather not bother to sort through them to find people I can tolerate"

>> No.7317705

>>7317690
Well, you might want to beat me twice, because I'm also a pedophile. Too bad it won't happen, because you're only tough on the internet.
Your work ain't gonna do itself.

>> No.7317709

>>7317705
you don't know anything about me. considering your past times are lying around wanking off to children i don't fancy your chances.

>> No.7317713

>>7317688
people like you are the reason why they hate interaction with others instead of giving them constructive criticism every one is going on a full blown hate speech on them.. which will make them want to avoid more people

>> No.7317714

>>7317703
You know, i once had that attitude though, then found out that giving someone else a chance isn't that bad

I have a few friends now that i didnt like in the past, but once i really got to know how and why they are, things became much more clear.

>> No.7317715

>>7317713

Cry about it.

>> No.7317716

>>7317709
Oh, I'm already covering in fear.

>> No.7317718

>>7317713

protip: internet interaction is completely different than in-person interaction.

>> No.7317719

>>7317709
>past times
Typical /sp/ poster.

>> No.7317720
File: 46 KB, 432x604, 1297034757496.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317720

>this thread

>> No.7317726

>>7317713
Oh yes, because I used really hateful terms like calling you a dirty jew or a nigger.

hey, why dont you try and read more carefully, and realize all I'm doing is pointing out the logical fallacy of the post from before.

Yes, good job, because somehow pointing out logical fallacy isnt constructive criticism. You want me to kiss your ass instead?

get over yourself.

>> No.7317730

>>7317715
>>7317715
and you wonder why virginia tech happened ppl like you are the reason

>> No.7317731

>>7317714
What if I REALLY simply don't give a fuck about other people and don't want to know them or be anywhere close to them, no matter how pleasant or not they are? Oh well, you won't believe it anyway.

>> No.7317733

>>7317726
Mmm, your immature vitriolic posts are really showing you to be a good man

>> No.7317735
File: 118 KB, 491x600, 4chanNEXTGENwithfacebook.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317735

>>7317709

Still waiting on proof that "moot" was in fact even born and is not actually an FBI operative placed on the internet by orders of NSA Agent Virginia Newbon with the explicit intention of carrying out and committing of black ops against me and everyone else that raised hell in that Burger King 8 years ago. I've gone over the evidence from both sides and I'm still not convinced.

>> No.7317745

>>7317733
>cant take constructive criticism
>call others immature
stay classy

>> No.7317755

>>7317726
get over myself? im not the one here trying to act like im better than everyone like you are

>> No.7317757

>>7317755
no, im telling you to get over yourself by stop trying to play the victim, because you dont know the meaning of "hate speech."

srsly, read.

>> No.7317762

>>7317718
protip: im not talking about internet interaction

>> No.7317763

>>7317762
protip: this is internet interaction

>> No.7317766
File: 51 KB, 274x361, hgh yume nikki.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317766

everyone in this thread:
[ ] mad
[ ] mad and furious
[X] MADotsuki

>> No.7317770
File: 35 KB, 525x660, moxley_blindness_cure_and_health_tonic.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317770

>>7317763
protip: illegal black ops by FBI colluding with King Soopers 80th Sheridan THIS WILL NOT STAND!

/sp/ is obvious NSA/moot black ops AGAINST ME! /jp/ infiltrated by obvious FBI plants posing as Arvada police WHO WATCH SPORTS!

>> No.7317772

>>7317757
well it looks like you arent reading what im saying either im not playing the victim im just sayin what youre doing is useless if all you are doing is inflating your ego and generalizing everyone in jp everyone is different deal with it and im not only talking about you im talking about all the haters in here stick to your own board because no matter what you say nothings going to change

>> No.7317776

>>7317763
protip: yes it is but im not talking about that

>> No.7317781

>>7317772
>can't read
>claim the other people of not knowing how to read
no where did i post did I generalize all of /jp/, I'm the one from /soc/ not from fucking /sp/.

Apparently, you cant tell that I'm just talking to you. Yes, YOU. Because i found your post to have a fallacy i challenged it, not "HERP YOU MUST BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE DERP."

I'm not George Bush, and you dont see me trying to "bomb" you do you?

Learn to be tolerant.

>> No.7317785

>>7317781
>>7317781
im not the one you first replyed to and im well aware you are from /soc/ so i said go back there and online date and i said that everyone here should stick to their boards and what do u know i see a lonely thread on /soc/ shouldnt you go and troll there?

>> No.7317793
File: 116 KB, 536x600, Meido_Surveys_Her_Domain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317793

>>7317781
/soc/ = NSA Virgina Newbon and moot experiment to coordinate data collection for NSA/FEMA task forces. Any /soc/ poster is compromised and /jp/ must maintain vigilance against these infiltrators!

>> No.7317799

>>7317785
>because /soc/ are all about lonely threads
>everyone here should stick to their boards
I surf more than /soc/, and i like it that way. Why? because you get a sense of all the other boards.

Srsly, learn to tolerate people from other boards with other opinions. If I was a troll wouldn't I just post landwhales or some shitty /sp/ stuff?

*sigh

>> No.7317826

>>7317799
you say i dont have tolerance who the fuck do you think you are? the people from other boards here cant tolerate jp's views i surf around other ones too but i have the tolarance to not go on a full on hate speech on ppl from here instead i respect and understand how they feel. i think helping them with any constructive advice would be the right thing to do. Most ppl who got on here went here to make fun of them. i put out there about the lonely thread on /soc/ because i think its hypocritical to bash ppl here who are doing the same as soc. and the ppl who just came here without tolerance of jp's ways should stick to their fucking boards!!! this whole convo had you twisting my words and saying that i said something i didnt.

>> No.7317846

First and last time I am ever coming to this board. makes me feel very sad for the human race. Op you need some help.

>> No.7317864
File: 32 KB, 310x207, wonderful.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7317864

>>7317846
>First and last time I am ever coming to this board
Something good came out of this thread after all.

>> No.7317923

reading all the idiots rationalize their lack of human contact, jobs, and friends by using some bullshit psychoanalysis that people with all three of those are somehow weird makes me lol.

also

>jp
>wastes of sperm

pick two

>> No.7318064

Funny how the posts "defending" /jp/ are shitty as well. The regular /jp/ shitposters flock to these threads like flies attracted to a steaming pile of shit.

>> No.7318082

Oh wow, this thread went from 5 posts to 400 while I slept. I can't wait to read it and see posts that aren't another board raiding us for epic wins.

>> No.7318097

I'm not here to judge. In fact I wonder if this thread was ever based in reality at all. However if there are those of you that have fully embraced the "Otaku" lifestyle, going so far as to skip verbal communication for months I can only suggest you try to talk to a professional.

Therapists and psychologists do not judge. They aren't going to look at you as freaks. They know you have a problem and want desperately to fix it. They'll treat you as a unique person with unique issues to work through. And once you work through those issues you may find that Otaku is the way you should be living life. But you may also find that you have a new lease on life and are much happier for it.

-a psychologist from /sp/

>> No.7318235

bump

>> No.7318285
File: 16 KB, 431x489, 1303521037715.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7318285

>> No.7318304
File: 135 KB, 250x247, Untitledpiouytrew.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7318304

>not speaking for over two months
>thinking you are well adjusted and normal
> not thanking god himself that you have been deemed worthy of /sp/'s attention.

>> No.7318311

>>7318097
Psychology is a pseudo-"science" (If you can even call it that). I'll enjoy my nerdy hobbies when I'm not studying, thank you very much

-Med school student from /jp/

>> No.7318319

There are over 400 posts in this thread.
Not 300, 400.

You can stop pretending now.

>> No.7318321

Let me get this straight: you guys sit in your basements for months at a time, with no human interaction outside of the internet, and you think this is a more fulfilling life than being an active, productive member of society with human relationships, active work, and good friends?

Thanks for this, /jp/, you make me realize that I am truly blessed.

>> No.7318333

>>7318311
>Psychology is a pseudo-"science"

The battlecry of every delusional crazy.

>> No.7318334

Hi /jp/,

I just wanted to thank you b/c after reading this thread I don't feel like my life is so shitty. You guys need to go outside and experience the real world. If you are white, put the jap shit away and embrace your own culture.

>> No.7318348

Be honest.

How many of you have your skin fused to the fabric of your computer chair?

>> No.7318352

>>7318334
so jelly

>> No.7318363

>Go to sleep somewhere around >>7317538
>wake up and thread is still being posted in by /sp/

The butt-devastation reaches far and wide, you guys are too easy.

>> No.7318365
File: 99 KB, 798x598, laughing .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7318365

>>7318333
Someone's mad they weren't smart enough to practice a real science
You have fun studying your feelings and dreams and shit

>> No.7318382

>>7318365
>implying I studied psychology
>implying you studied anything besides moe shit.

>> No.7318388

What's ironic is that the majority of the cross-board shit wasn't even made by good /sp/-ers, its just another case of the obnoxious kids you find all over 4chan.

>> No.7318434

>you think this is a more fulfilling life than being an active, productive member of society with human relationships, active work
yep.

working is for losers who don't have the balls to scam the society for free money.

if you don't have the guts to steal money from the government and the taxpayers, but would rather work hard like a pack mule, you're not a man.

>> No.7318466

/sp/ posted in here for 7 hours

Hey guys, I think I found the kings of autism

>> No.7318501

>415 posts and 109 image replies omitted. Click Reply to view.
What the hell happened here while I was sleeping.

>> No.7318823

>>7317603

I liked it. Until >>7317012.

3 images of 110 (not counting OP) before I think it went wrong. I think that means something.

>> No.7319036

:stopmusic:

>> No.7319105
File: 17 KB, 229x244, norm from cheers.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
7319105

>> No.7319829

>>7319105
moot has aided my personal tormentor NSA agent Virginia D. Newbon on multiple occasions. The creation of /sp/ and the rocks thrown through my window attest to their dedication in wrecking my life. THEY WISH SERIOUS BODILY HARM UPON MY PERSON!

All /jp/ should be aware of /sp/ NSA/FEMA infiltrators and it is in /jp/'s best interest to stop moot from carrying out further CIA black propaganda against me. They came for me first and /jp/ is NEXT! NSA wanna-be agent moot will work with NSA agent Virgina Newbon to spread further /soc///sp/ black ops against us!

>> No.7319829,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>7319829
r.i.p legalzahn

>> No.7319829,2 [INTERNAL] 

>not talking to yourself

>> No.7319829,3 [INTERNAL] 

good ole days.. .

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action